Operation: Racist Pizza

Pizza: The All-American food (or Italian, who gives a fuck). Everyone fucking loves pizza.

So wouldn’t it be a shame if it was co-opted by some pesky racists?

Let’s do everything in our power to associate pizza with racism! Maybe we can take pictures of pizza with racist captions under them, or a picture of our hands making the OK sign of top of some pizza. Maybe we could photoshop a picture of Hitler to make it look like he’s eating pizza. Or draw a picture of Pepe the frog eating pizza. We could use SJW looking Twitter accounts to explain how pizza is part of the “systemic racist patriarchy”. And as some more high recognition troublemakers get wind of this, they could join in on the fun.

If we really want people to get sick of SJWs, we need to get them to attack something that is universally loved. And pizza is as close to universally loved as anything.

Attached: FFA2BA77-2510-447F-9DF9-33C6A63E1A16.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NKHJ64qRR8
twitter.com/alines7777/status/1126736971747827713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
good idea

one suggestion would be to put domnio's piece of the pie rewards in a racist light by getting the pizza picture thing to reward you for swastika pizzas.

Peperoni

Attached: images (6).jpg (505x439, 24K)

Let's do it
WE can

Beer would be better.

Seperate the wine fags from the Beer drinkers

Attached: bundy wait a min.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Pizza is already claimed by another group.

You really want that association dipshit?

Attached: pizza boy.png (556x354, 175K)

Alcohol is degenerate and pizza is for pedophile kys now

Good idea user, bump.
Only pizza does already have the pedo connection so maybe if theres some food SJWs love it would be good to make it racist. Also if cats can be turned into racists that would be a good thing

youtu.be/9NKHJ64qRR8

why not cauliflower? death blow to vegans too...

Kale and quinoa and onions would be good options too. I don't know how you could frame any of them as racist but if you could convince some vox employee to write "the colonial history of onions" or some gay shit like that it could get the ball rolling

nice try pedo!

but pizza is unhealthy. at least choose something that's good for you like olives. plus olives have religious significance.

Yeah, I like water better.

Attached: 1557476670890s.jpg (1072x1200, 136K)

Jamie Oliver?

how about do what he did and eat it crust first?

lol poltards are actually low iq goons I had to see this myself thanks Kathy for the link haha

We did this last year with Papa Johns, faggot.

That is a fucking masterpiece

Well, we got 1 mention on Twitter so far.

twitter.com/alines7777/status/1126736971747827713