Why is Jow Forums shilling against Christianity?

Why is basically half of Jow Forums making bagging on Christianity? It would be almost impossible to create a new religion from scratch that fits with modern society and use that as a guideline for our morals.

Christianity is really the best option for creating a guideline for people to follow. In the absence of any kind of strict guide for people to follow, moral relativism ensues followed by nihilism and eventually surrealism. Also without any kind of guideline created from Christ, morals just become something the strong enforce on the weak like what Nietzsche said.

I mean, what's more inspiring?
>Based blackman scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson telling you that you're just a bunch of atoms and we're basically just pieces of meat stuck on a blue marble and that our consciousness is just a series of logical decisions we make to maximize our primitive drive for survival and nothing truly matters.

or

>we're all created in the image of our creator and that what we do on this planet matters. We must be righteous and moral and abstain from vices and be the best we can be. Sure, the world will never be perfect like the afterlife, but we'll try our best to make it as close to perfect as possible.

Attached: 1556295871857.jpg (750x947, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebibleisnotholy.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/the-jesus-puzzle.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LPZ39rqaIZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=irRDkcr5Diw
youtu.be/zmEScIUcvz0
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pun9b_7zFqE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/99494/a-case-for-genetic-jewishness
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html
in.reuters.com/article/us-science-genetics-jews/genetic-study-offers-clues-to-history-of-north-africas-jews-idINBRE8751EI20120806
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/orthodox/country/NO/page/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any 200 IQ Jow Forumsacks here care to explain?

bump

lot of jewish shills get a visceral reaction when they are reminded of their sin
Christ is Lord and Savior

The reason is simply because religion, like many things to Jow Forums, is an accessory that barely needs to be comprehended, it only needs to adhere to certain guidelines. Most Jow Forumslacks bug out of Christianity when they hear that (((Christ))) was (((one))) of (((THEM))). Although, I'll at least respect Atheists slightly more, because they indirectly admit that race is all they have to hang onto and it's what gives them comfort on this earthly plane. This is childish, but it's the kind of childishness I can technically sympathise with, as I want my country to be a little less ethnic, as well.

The worst are the Neopagans.

Ok so is Jesus jewish or not? I thought he wasn't but then again alot of my knowledge of Christ comes from The Passion of Christ movie which was directed by Mel Gibson and he's obviously biased (whether that bias is justified idk)

bump

Christianity s a jew cult
Jesus was meant to preach to jews..he never helped a non jew...except that one bitch that begged him

his disciples were the ones that brought his message to the goys
see mathew

his mom was a jew...therefore he was a jew

You think that this I why I am not Christian in the first place?

his physical body was ethnically Hebrew. but the jews of today aren't even the same as the Biblical jews. Rabbinic jews came out of the Pharisees, Messianic jews (followers of Christ) discarded their jewish identity and mixed in with the greeks and romans.
Calling Jesus a jew is disingenuous in many ways

Yeah that's the general consenus I've been getting.

That there were Jews who accepted Jesus as the Messiah and those who didn't (Rabbinic Jews)

Attached: 22072A41-D4DF-4609-84D5-00B5F9B3D0B6.jpg (640x505, 115K)

He was a Hebrew so yes. Christians on /pol will go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify this but it’s true. Jesus was a Semitic man from the Middle East. He may have been the son of a Roman legionnaire, but that’s probably BS as well.

Attached: 505F2A9A-4983-4FD6-8B23-FB72A2F07A38.jpg (1000x673, 271K)

Attached: 511FB091-9122-43E0-BAF6-D72C7103FC39.gif (300x186, 1007K)

> The worst are Neopagans.
Explain yourself kike.

I'm curious on why you think neopagans are the worst? Is it just because alot of them are cringey LARPers who just pic a god cause they look cool or what?

answer the sacred quads, the pagan gods demand answers

bump

Christianity is completely pozzed. The only time it ever worked is when the actual cuck teachings of the bible were ignored.

Only Jewish by being of the line of Judah but he was genetically perfect and identical to Adam, so not racially jewish

>Why is Jow Forums shilling against Christianity?
Because Jow Forums has been co-opted for years now? The board is pretty much dead, I'm only lurking for the few happenings.

They are shilling against Christianity because Jesus is real unlike their own made up fairy tales.

Attached: jesus.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

bump

Quads confirm god is real and somehow so is neopaganism

Jow Forums was always very anti-religious, the flood of American normies - who are mostly Christian - from Reddit/etc only really started in the last 5 years or so

baste micky
its not 'pol', its that *very aggressive* element of (((shills))), those edomites who larp as the chosen
modern Christianity is completely cucked, but Christ himself was certainly not

its not, if anything it an Israeli one, do you die for all jews?

I do think pol went through a brief atheist neckbeard phase, as we briefly fell under the jewish spell and reductionist atheism was all the rage

>Christianity is completely pozzed. The only time it ever worked is when the actual cuck teachings of the bible were ignored.
Yeah, England was such a hell when they believed in the Bible, boomer. Pic related. So much better when you boomers having sex in the mud at Woodstock and your beloved Jews took ever Western Civilization, right?

Attached: (edmund_blair_leighton_sunday_morning).jpg (2288x3200, 2.58M)

All religions are made to divide and conquer, including Christianity. Not to just single out Christianity but because of it Ashkenazim judiasm was created in order to bypass the sin of usury so that the commoner couldn't profit from loans but the royalty and Vatican CAN profit from it indirectly.
>Jesus is real
>Historical Jesus or Jesus Myth: The Jesus Puzzle - The Bible Exposed
thebibleisnotholy.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/the-jesus-puzzle.pdf
>Ten Beautiful Lies About Jesus - Nazareth
www.nazarethmyth.info/Fitzgerald2010HM.pdf
>Did Jesus Exist? Dr. Robert M Price, Dr. Richard Carrier, David Fitzgerald
youtube.com/watch?v=LPZ39rqaIZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=irRDkcr5Diw
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zmEScIUcvz0

you don't think at all, you're a victim of infant genital mutilation and it left you weak, anxious and looking to be part of a group regardless of what it dealt with.

Read Matthew

I was mostly talking about pre Jow Forums days, when political discussion/shitposting was mostly in /news/ or /b/.
Back then the whole site was pretty anti-religious and any pro-Christian views got btfo pretty quickly by a large majority.
But I imagine the majority of current Jow Forums browsers are way too new and just think that this relatively pro-Christian sentiment was always here, when it was only the recent surges of newfags that brought it here.

The anti-Christian hysteria came with the last Presidential election in the US. We got flooded with normies and Jewish/Lefty spammers. They are all atheists/new age pagans and very hostile to Christianity.

Attached: Atheist Leftypol subversion.png (1806x1252, 125K)

why

You talking in a different time scale, see I first came here by /b/ in 2007ish and the whole site with almost all boards was very anti-religious up until like 2013ish at least

cause it explains how Jesus was there to convert the jews, not the goyim. Jesus never preached to non jews. It was his disciples that carried the message to non jews.

It is enough to see that a leaf is against it for me to embrace Christianity to its fullest. Fuck pagancucks, toelickers to the jews.

oh hey, found the fedora tipping neckbeard.
I'm not part of any group, nor do I go to church, but I'd love to someday, if we can reverse the subversion and effeminacy trend.
enjoy your bill nye

>Why is Jow Forums shilling against Christianity?
Because Jow Forums is full of smelly semites.

Attached: 1557334328042.png (625x605, 54K)

christkike fuck off. No one wants to buy into your jew religion
you cant bump your own thread retard
>The worst are the Neopagans.
lol you have no fucking argument here christkike.
hes a jew.
This is why you are so easily manipulated christkike. Its a mock fight they can push you to either side when they feel like you are leaving there foundations.

Attached: 1555639443927.png (1040x1996, 2.35M)

Jesus never preached to non-jews.
Read Matthew

Oh, that far back. Yeah, no idea from that period. I have no reason to doubt you.

>me post drawing as proof england was so based
You are such a fucking tard using a fucking image of an upper class women. If you actually knew jack shit about the time period you so love you'd see how fucking dog shit it was to live and that pre-christkikery was 100% better.
>Jews took ever Western Civilization
christkikes let them in from the very beginning it was cucked.

Attached: 1546488905746.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

this and this.
I've never seen them try so hard.
speak of the devil, and his spawn (the nose) appears

Only Jesus Christ could enter a New Covenant with God on behalf of human mankind. The theological understanding in your cartoon is that of a child.

Attached: wetret.jpg (389x500, 57K)

kys the only reason people became anti-christian is because of you christkike fuckheads posting garbage constantly. I never cared until you begin to ruin the board and show your true face.
>We got flooded with normies
yeah and thats why the fucking board is flooded with your jew shit.
I've been here 05-06 and it started around 2015 when christkikes flooded the board from facebook/twitter/the_donald

Attached: 1542284435775.png (2806x2252, 1.26M)

Attached: 1545088895845.png (723x575, 380K)

Attached: 1532369652378.png (860x523, 385K)

Its just a combination of jews, muslims, pagans and assorted shitskins that all have the unity of hating christianity and white society that is built up around it. Jow Forums has always been in a constant state of being raided.

Do not even dogs deserve crumbs from their masters table?

Attached: 1554321677546.jpg (2500x1633, 1.3M)

Pagan Worship\Rituals
Indo-European Prayer and Ritual
youtu.be/Wzjx4yneCZs
Sacred Water Places for Pagans
youtu.be/85qlcrVZMwU
Pagan Worship at a Holy Well in Devon
youtu.be/NH0p2fmOliw
Swedish Pagan Vårblot (Ostara/Eostre) at Gamla Uppsala
youtube.com/watch?v=RzqHPnECXWQ
Lithuania's Happy Paganism
youtu.be/zEwOxdAAjYE?t=571
May Day and Easter Goddess of Dawn
youtu.be/SkYkF184ceo
Lithuanian Song Festival 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=Pun9b_7zFqE

Attached: 1533850995827.png (625x410, 410K)

Hail Odin

right, I was in the army from summer 2013 to summer 2014 and didn't lurk when serving but I remember that there was suddenly some unironical pro-Christianity posting after I came back to civilian life when I can't remember seeing any before

Attached: 1480097205081.png (960x694, 293K)

because they want to worship their dna instead. like the kikes do.

the word 'jew' doesn't exist in the bible, you tardbaby

>2008 meme
Same cognitive dissonance reaction.
>you must be a tranny who believes in popular science!
get your programming updated, NPC

there were very little and limited now we have christkike retards posting verses constantly and retards like this who dont even know how to fucking read.

Attached: 1555031929581.jpg (480x360, 24K)

they deserve an equal portion as they helped in the hunt

Pharisees were jews you stupid fuck

but but WE WUZ JOOOOZ

>how fucking dog shit it was to live and that pre-christkikery was 100% better.
Life was good and peaceful in Christian England. Much more prosperous and moral than when they were pagan tribes roaming around.

So you like pre pagan morality? OK, I am bigger and better trained militarily than you. Might is right, - right? I will take your sister and rape her, for then selling her as a sex slave. Kill your parents and take all their money. Cut your balls and make you a male slave the rest of your life. You are totally OK with that right, homo? You just love that kind of morality. But wait, you when you pagan losers talk about history, you base everything on video games where YOU always are the EPIC KING, so the morality and oppression that everyone else experienced, 99% of the population, does not apply to you, right? Time for some more drugs, pagan psycho.

Pic is poor Christian Norway with arctic farming before industrialization. Such a Christian hell-hole, ryte?

Attached: 7-hans-dahl.jpg (964x629, 258K)

go back to whatever shit hole you came from, cutdick brain damaged slave

Because Jews. That's literally it. Kikes turned their back on the word of the Lord and thought they were above all of it. This is why their entire religion is based on skirting the rules and finding technicalities around God's law.

Kikes know white people are proud of their heritage, so they try to drive a wedge between pagans and Christians lately. Most modern Christians still honor their pagan roots - Christmas trees, Halloween, Easter bunny, etc - and integrate them into their faiths and lives and family structures similar to the ways Hispanics integrate Santa Muerte into their faith.

What the kike doesn't realize is that this is a fool's errand, most of the "pagan" adherents today are trend hopping fanatics listening to one easily quoted and smooth talking youtuber or another - The Jew does not realize that Christ never died. The Jew does not realize that we love our misguided brothers more than we hate their lack of judgment.

The Jew does, however, realize that we will hate them - These squatters of the tribe of Judah, cast out of the light of the Lord into their diaspora - more than we love our brothers should we run out of enemies.

This is true of the Pagan and the Christian.

So fanning the flames between them is a desperate ploy at delaying the inevitable eye of the black sun from falling upon them and riding them to their final deaths at the pyres of Golgotha.

Attached: 1426956976398.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>peaceful in Christian England
no it wasnt you fucking tard. Go read a fucking book.

Attached: 1550837487493.jpg (800x1750, 218K)

Judah-ites, Israelites. 'Jew' is a modern invention, used today by talmudic subversives, initially edomites. You really need to look into these things, before just spewing your blather. I used to do the same, during my agnostic phase.. I regret it

>hurr why is an anti-jew board shilling against a jewish religion

and where has this lead Europe? 1.8 billion muzzies at your door ready to do all the things you just threatened.
How utterly hilariously ironic

>Pic is poor
you know that is a painting right? fucking retard man.

pic is pre-christkikery looks nice to me!

Attached: 1542998919994.jpg (1000x750, 286K)

You can't understand and I don't know how to code.
dismissed

I think destroying the only element that unifies us all is probably the best solution to this problem.
You are really smart and have good ideas

Kikes hate Christ
Kikes post on Jow Forums
This isn’t a difficult concept.

Sadly Italy still has a kike cancer named Dan who live in the Vatican

Christianity lead Europe into the enlightenment and industrialization and colonization and mission making across the world.

Open border human homogenizing kikery brought us the horde. Google the Kalergi Plan.

Jews chronicled the Old Testament and they had a covenant with God. Biblical Jews are not modern Jews. Majority of Biblical Jews converted to Christianity, confirmed by secular historians. Modern Jews are more correctly defined as the Pharisees in the Bible in a direct line after they fled the destroyed Jerusalem. Again, your "theology" is that of a child.

Attached: Cambridge_-_St_John_College_-_New_Court HQ.jpg (5000x2546, 1.97M)

pic related is why I believe iN Odin. this picture proves it!

Attached: 1541895226392.jpg (920x513, 226K)

Damn, this shit is getting wild

Attached: 64C878C9-20AE-4848-BD90-A6CDBF093526.jpg (332x461, 110K)

oh, the guy hung on the tree as a self-sacrifice for his people?

Do you seriously believe in one of the pagan gods? You believe they created the universe and are still around and control the world? How did you logically reach that conclusion "pagan"? How many are you in your temple, how often do you meet? Oh, you don't? You only have video games, compulsive masturbation and LARPing?

Attached: .tuytu.jpg (500x754, 104K)

The Bible is, bar none, the most anti-kike book in existence.

Jesus is a Jew
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Jews are hebrews
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/99494/a-case-for-genetic-jewishness
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html
in.reuters.com/article/us-science-genetics-jews/genetic-study-offers-clues-to-history-of-north-africas-jews-idINBRE8751EI20120806
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/

pic related you see here jesus is a jew proof is this painting.

Attached: 1538836004304.jpg (2000x2439, 989K)

>Christianity lead Europe into the enlightenment and industrialization and colonization
Rome did that by force and used Christianity as a fifth column attack method on all the European tribes, and beyond. This concept of creating religions to take over a group of people has been going on for far longer than the last two millennia and the crime of it all is the knowledge of our past before all of this crap has been kept from us so NPC's like you only believe society is 2000 years old because that's what the JULIAN calendar tells you.
FFS it's like you WANT to be slaves

i forgot its you levi! maybe you should fuck off go worship your jew god somewhere else jew.

Attached: 1556269922126.png (500x550, 124K)

Why would you want religion that fits in modern society where modern society takes things like egalitarianism for granted?

Jews don’t exist any longer according to the Bible, only those who say they are Jews but do lie. They who are impoverished despite their riches.

>and where has this lead Europe? 1.8 billion muzzies at your door ready to do all the things you just threatened.
You are confusing the REJECTION of Christianity by the atheist/neo-pagan boomers and the 2000 year old Christianity that made Europe the greatest and strongest civilization the world has ever seen. You analysis is insane and totally false. Atheism, paganism and Jews destroyed Western Civilization when you ditched Christianity in the 60s, boomer.

Attached: Atheists.jpg (1239x900, 215K)

>Those kinds of jews don't exist anymore. Judea ceased to exist nearly 2000 years ago.
Christian Identitarian crap that's easily disproven:
Who launched the Jewish rebellion against Rome in 100 that killed 500,000 Greek men, women, and children, if all the Jews were dead?
Who was given special protections by the reigning Christian government in the 300s?
Who aided the Persian attack on Byzantine Levant in the 600s?
Who conspired with the Moors to throw open Visigoth city gates in a general Muslim invasion in 722?

Oh right, the fucking Jews. Yeah, it turns out they weren't all dead like the apologists on here like to imply in order to shore up their Jewish religion.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/orthodox/country/NO/page/1/

Attached: 1536962751257.jpg (920x960, 62K)

they believe in the biblical land you tard

Wotan hung himself on the tree to gain wisdom he through his eye into the well to gain the knowledge of the runes.

Attached: 1546840660482.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

The Jew of today stole the phrase. They're the tribe of Judea who fled to modern day Iran. They inbred constantly and in their diaspora constantly broke the law. It's as if you think the word has more power than the meaning.

by blood they are jews. Sorry m8 you are wrong.

Attached: 1526669370591.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

btw I highly suggest ignoring this faggot hes mentally ill spamming fuckhead that has been doxxed already hes a literal kike

Attached: 1531961184947.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>you know that is a painting right?
The clothing is traditional. The fjords, farms are still there. So what is fake?

Same with this painting from Christian Norway. What is fake, pagan? Identify, document. Go on.

Attached: Brudeferd i Hardanger..png (1423x794, 1.74M)

cool painting faggot keep making shit up about the shit you find.

Attached: 1547569067464.jpg (2048x1179, 374K)

Attached: 1545786412552.jpg (2112x1300, 411K)

Everything about your pic is fake. The construction of wooden buildings, too high and technological advanced. Clothing is from Christian area and not pre-Christian. Pic is an official reconstruction of one of the largest and important pagan wooden structures in pagan Scandinavia during the Viking age. Slavic pagans had nothing better.

Attached: Uppsala Hednatempel digitalmuseum se.png (1343x794, 1.56M)

Lie and refuse your sources all you like, we've got the word of God, you've got the word of men.