Daily reminder that we're all africans

Genetic similarities between peoples of Eurasia, Oceania and the Americas indicate that all non-Africans descend from a small population that left Africa roughly 60,000 years ago.

discovermagazine.com/2017/janfeb/16-we-are-all-africans

Attached: main-qimg-573ce31e782bec152be1b2b24b6db743.png (560x560, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_known_surviving_buildings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Africa was once a white nation?

>Excellent point. This is clear proof that the superior races were born from humans able to travel and expand while those still on that god forsaken continent are the the hopeless genetic leftovers.

We wiz Atlantans and sheeet

Yeah evolved Africans not unevolved dumbass naagger

Attached: 4B9D5FDA-315B-4D73-AA04-CF50A2197A46.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

So it is a pity to see Africa how it is now. If it was white, thry would have harnessed its natural resources and built the biggest Empire in the world.

Having warm climate makes life too easy so nogs dont evolve

Ayo hol up. You be saying we wuz niggers n shiet?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Malvinas Brittanias, motherfucker

Attached: Tet636ae5467.jpg (1010x824, 319K)

we were monkeys too

Sub-Saharan Africans and a White person like me are separated by over 100,000 years of evolution (this includes Northern Africans as being distinct peoples from Sub-Saharans).

Homo erectus left the caucus mountains not Africa

Africa is a continent, the concept of nation didn't exist in that time, our skin was black and later we interbred with other hominids....

No we are not smeritmutt subhumans

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Shut up mongrell

Attached: 5b0d1f5d58c956177813798.png (800x800, 128K)

Attached: 1528928441_20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212K)

LOL

Attached: 1508797099197.png (902x902, 28K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (273x185, 5K)

Aboriginals would like a word

This theory was disproved about 15 years ago.

>they found a jaw and a tooth
Not a lot to go on

Do niggers still believe that everyone was from Africa?
What if whites were white when in Africa?
Blacks should pay reparations to whites

>What is divergent evolution Alex?
You'll take terminal cancer for stage 4

The “out of Africa” theory? No it wasn’t.

Nice, so now negros can stop with the "muh White conquerors" shit.

It was simply Whites going back home!

Make Africa Civil Again

Yeah it is, the megalodon shark was only discovered because they found it's jaw/teeth for example.

"Not a lot to go on" is a pretty uneducated opinion.

Attached: d88.png (499x280, 164K)

Attached: 1517747450069.png (686x798, 33K)

This, the British conquering parts of Africa was just us returning to our homelands

This is why it's incredibly dangerous to spout out the "We All Are Africans" line. It gives everyone a claim to own it because it was humanity's original homeland.

I don't understand why people want to keep saying it because if it's true, European colonization was just a homecoming event.

>implying north africans aren't just mixed blacks to varying degrees.

Modern humans can be traced to Mesopotamia and parts of Europe. I have no idea what evolved out of Africa.

Attached: B4308540-CEFA-46A9-BE01-CFEF3407A859.jpg (718x885, 60K)

Don’t you ever bring up logic again

How many generations of isolated breeding within a particular landmass does it take for a new "pure race" to be born?

Like, how the Japanese are so Japanesey because they've been fucking each other in Japan for countless years without anybody race mixing with them.

Never tought i would had the chance to see this day, an argenigger admiting hes from africa, so fucking proud of you, wanna invade an island ? or lose another submarine ?

AS A PROUD AFRICAN I DEMAND THE FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT TO VOTE IN AFRICAN ELECTIONS AND IMMEDIATE REPARATIONS

The North Africans of a couple hundred years ago had pretty much 0 sub saharan ancestry, you can thank the "race-blind" doctrine of Islam for the mix up in recent years

no we are not, and argentina is not white either

Aboriginals formed in Australia they didn't show up

Attached: IMG_2939.jpg (630x487, 26K)

Wait, Americans still believe in Out Of Africa?

But why?

daily reminder we are all germans

Attached: everyone is german.jpg (2048x1845, 1.72M)

False. If it were true that we all originated from a common ancestor, that ancestor would be different and distinguishable from any current day modern races. They were not Africans, they were something else, since all modern races evolved from the common ancestor, including modern Africans. Divergent evolution is real, and it explains the differences between the modern races. Too bad Africans got the short end of that stick.

Except that aryans mysteriously popped up after the last great cataclysm

Attached: C3BEF935-B29F-42D8-A17C-B4D0369CF134.jpg (815x999, 487K)

out of afrika has been debunked several times you fucking retard

OK so we evolved from Africa, still does not make us African. We evolved from fish, who gives a fuck, we are not fish. Listen bud there is enough genetic variation in humans to call us many species more then just the races. So yeah you go race mix and descend back to Africa while I continue to ascend my genetics further beyond.

Attached: 1529203597658.png (1564x752, 134K)

This. The out of africa THEORY is fucked any way you look at it... If it's true, it inadvertently proves that niggers were the least evolved and laziest hominids that chose to stay in africa. If it false "which it is" It means we didn't come from nigger land "which we didn't"

By that logic we are all single-celled organisms. Better start letting rats, bears, spiders, pigeons, skunks, snakes, tigers, and cockroaches live in your house and give them the right to vote. We're all really the same, after all!

Most damning evidence is the existence of RH negative blood. Commonly and almost predominately found in whites... extremely rare to be found in sub Saharan niggers. If we all evolved from the same ancestor in africa we would all have the same blood and RH negative would not exist.

We are all sea people because the first cells were formed in the sea.

that's why europe has 91% science contribution during the enlightment age and africans kept cannibalizing each other

Impossible considering there are findings of tools dating older than that. Try again fag.

Yes it was.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08 Is the Out of Africa Theory Out .png (1276x1394, 230K)

Northern europeans don't have any african genetics.

Wrong. Blacks and whites are different species. Whitoids emerged in the Balcans and the Mediterranean.

My sides user. Are we show niggers now?

okay.. and? I'm still white and they're still black.

All the humans left Africa long ago. I agree. They were getting away from something.

Ok, So I can say Nigger now in public? Also I'm a King too.

by that logic we're all fish

I would tap it.

We've been kicked out of Africa.
I demand that they give back our land and they will have to pay reperations!
900 gorillian whites died on the journey!

Africans are hybrids bio-engineered by the Anunnaki to work the African gold mines. Egyptian civilization was created to block the negro's access to the rest of the world which worked real good for millenia.

Their traditional territory is sub-sahara, anything beyond that is trespass.

We wuz kungz

N word passes for all! NiggER!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_known_surviving_buildings

maybe, but in that case we are also all single cell life forms. some of us left and evolved.

You were once a single cell. Are you still a single cell?

this is true for all anthropology

Technically we were all monkeys too, want me to start throwing my feces everywhere?

Clearly there was four separate monkey species that evolved separately from each other.

Nigger monkey
Chink monkey
The glorious white man
And the dessert bandit monkey

Hence the evolutionary differences so present in things like white mans ability to swim, socialize and form complex relationships and engineering ect while other monkeys came up with filth and pestilence and poverty.
Creating balance.

Unfortunately mixing has created many subspecies (spicks, island monkeys, coconuts ect) and unsettled the balance of the scales.

Hence such crazy theories such as this one. If the first human was black, whites would never be able to swim and all be living in mut shit huts so check mate

It’s not mysterious at all the Aryans are a mix of hunter-gatherers from the Caucuses & Eastern Europe.

Out of Africa was disproven

This was debunked over a decade ago. Where have you been?

You’re wrong just fyi. OoA is still the most scientifically sound theory of human migration.

The Garden of Eden was in Egypt near the Pyramids. When the last Ayylmao left he destroyed it with the Flood.

Attached: 1554902763013s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

>mfw at the first sign of higher intelligence humans decide to brave the great unknown rather than hang around with niggers.

Attached: 63A15409-0DDA-4404-975D-E6B9DF0180D2.gif (200x199, 476K)

Nah, we stopped being Africans somewhere along the line when we evolved brains.

We might all be Africans, but that doesn't make us all niggers.