>DoD Leaders @House on 2020 Budget for Readiness 5/9/19
dvidshub.net/video/679056/
>DoDVideo: Pres Trump Visits Tyndall AFB 5/8/19
dvidshub.net/video/678942/
>Pres Trump MAGA Rally in Panama City Beach FL 5/8/19
youtu.be/lTir4Q1XqE8 (Official)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: firstamendmentieatass.jpg (1017x913, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOgFS6AYoVc
youtube.com/watch?v=ruZCp-Req_M
youtu.be/y9p0FJnk2vM
youtube.com/watch?v=0IKVYHgghiE
youtube.com/watch?v=VBRXsAWBgFA
youtube.com/watch?v=2KrenWkaV6s
youtube.com/watch?v=jyefDD1sEZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lpq3YwUWnoQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxima_and_minima
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

new baker needed

Attached: 1553991793011.jpg (1354x1696, 882K)

Post suggestions for Trump entrance/theme music. I'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=mOgFS6AYoVc

Attached: musical dragon.gif (498x359, 370K)

MAGA

Attached: semitism; the TLDR.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

MAGA

Attached: 000042482.png (768x432, 576K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ruZCp-Req_M

Mass arrest of CNN "journalist" when?

>people base a lot of what they think on unfounded assumptions that just SEEM right but not reflected in study.
you never refuted my "argument" that water and lifestyle changes would be more beneficial than consuming a certain amount of alcohol to combat health issues...

I messed up guys. There’s this spider that’s lived in its own little corner in my place. He was always there in the morning when I left and was there when I went to bed every night. Sometimes when I was feeling lonely I’d talk to him. He moved. You stupid spider why did you move? I wasn’t expecting him there and he surprised me. I squashed him and now he’s gone. I’m sorry spiderbro

Attached: CC3BA052-26F5-4298-AA72-B87AE229D8EE.jpg (619x453, 28K)

this is my waifu
say something nice about her

Attached: f9be5b3d0f67e024651d83288638dff7802d5ce43525bb4a5957eb21ee6fb228.jpg (848x1200, 128K)

Thank you for baking

Attached: 1505964494703.jpg (222x222, 15K)

I've found RBG's replacement.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-024204_Twitter.jpg (810x1575, 511K)

MAGA

Attached: Capture.png (1758x606, 645K)

EATING ASS ISAYUMANRIGHT

Attached: 1488343273045.jpg (2592x1944, 1.68M)

Florida Man, we all know what goes into sausages. Just don't go around leering about it.

Somehow, democrats just can't keep this shit bottled up until they're in a position to use it to achieve their goals.

the "lower mortality than non-drinkers" in the studies i linked speaks for itself, i think. it's also not exclusive, no one says one must drink and also never stay hydrated and never exercise

Attached: 1557220134939.gif (540x302, 2.94M)

Based and bond intro-pilled.
youtu.be/y9p0FJnk2vM

Attached: dalton is the best.webm (478x246, 134K)

There there, fren you didn't mean to.

Attached: 1520819517905.jpg (1200x563, 78K)

also, i'm sure it's fairly easy to make the argument that caffeine (coffee) is not a drug in the same categorization as psilocybin or heroin, but it's not an area i'm familiar in and i feel like it's low hanging fruit

Good News and Bad News DemonCraps.
Bad news is you've been chosen for selective service, to fight in the Korean WW3, and the USARMY requires that you taper off your SSRI's now.
Good news is if you win agains the Koreans you can MAKE THEM wear your septim ring too!

pair of D;s

Attached: Jim Carey Ku Klux Klown 9.jpg (502x501, 71K)

I'd prefer to be with a partner that didn't drink or use drugs excessively.

Attached: pierced tomboys.jpg (445x641, 53K)

Discord tranny general

Do you actually look like Yagami? I feel like you're gravitated to her more than others.

Attached: image%3A49506.jpg (826x1169, 181K)

Attached: bubblybutt.jpg (500x726, 38K)

How could you do that to your friend?

Attached: 1416632226764.jpg (704x672, 136K)

>no one says
quite exactly, no one says it, they end the statement with "drinking alcohol can help lower heart disease" to be honest it's just foolish and like i said, lifestyle choices would be more beneficial than the alcohol

Kombucha and reused menstrual blood still count as drugs and alcohol user.

Yes that's the spirit.

Attached: 1528773071770.jpg (750x965, 147K)

I agree Trump is a better fit with 80s Bond.

as for a diversion
>some ask for a female Bond
No, there are some perfectly great femme fatale stories that would only suffer being crammed into the Bond mold. SALT with Angelina Jolie was weak, but it had the right kinds of bones to build something with.

How can CNN state on television that Trump was "the biggest loser" in some vague range of years in the early 90s? Are they implying they have access to the tax info of everyone in America now? We're to believe they had no idea how much money Trump lost during that period until just now (despite all the media from the time and Trump's own statements) until someone leaked it to them so how can they possibly know whether or not other billionaires lost more?

>assniggers

Attached: feetfriends.png (1004x1004, 542K)

no bullying NO BULLYING in filenames please
youtube.com/watch?v=0IKVYHgghiE
youtube.com/watch?v=VBRXsAWBgFA

Attached: bond wife.png (1152x984, 1.98M)

Kombucha is like 1%. Listerine will give you a better buzz.

Attached: ok.jpg (299x168, 8K)

American Indian detected

>No, there are some perfectly great femme fatale stories that would only suffer being crammed into the Bond mold.
I'm not sure if you could make a franchise out of them, but yes, a well executed Femme Fatale is just as good or better than the best of Bond.

Feet are a joke and everyone knows it. T&A not T&F although maybe the letters F&O are better suited to you.

The intros were the best part about every Brosnan movie that wasn't Goldeneye (where the movie lived up to Tina Turner)

>Kombucha is like 1%. Listerine will give you a better buzz.
And hippie girls will end up drinking both and then make you take them to the co-op for a jug of wine and fresh hummus. Don't go down that road user, how do you think I ended up here in the first place?

I don't know what this is supposed to mean but I'd be really embarrassed to pop a boner like that.

Attached: 1528769736859.jpg (1152x2048, 655K)

"When you come to California look behind you, that's where the CREATURE's gonna be"

Attached: chupa-the-el-queda.jpg (410x461, 46K)

going by the same line of argument that i used last thread, it's possible to abuse but beneficial in controlled amounts. i think the recommended intake for adults is 300mg or less to avoid long-term health issues
it's hard to reach that amount with normal coffee unless you're drinking it all day or having espresso shots added. diet coke is a bit stronger than coffee but it'd still take a fair amount to get to 300mg a day (trump probably is around that much if he's having diet coke regularly). people who drink energy drinks frequently get a lot quickly though, a white monster has 150mg and there are far stronger energy drinks than monster out there
people spent all of last thread hitting me for alcohol which i keep very low in consumption, i actually consume unhealthy amounts of caffeine sometimes. on a performance day i think i had 500mg once
no, she just makes good reactions. this is a closest look i can find to how my hair is

Attached: 1534781842834.jpg (707x1000, 106K)

My father is in the hospital from being pretty much dead several times. I don't think he is going to make it. I don't really know how to feel.

Attached: 1553318952300.jpg (640x628, 323K)

Ukraine may have the edge in terms of morale.
>pic very related

Attached: Frontline Pizzeria.webm (720x480, 2.96M)

>"When you come to California look behind you, that's where the CREATURE's gonna be"
What does this mean?

Attached: Heavy Metal california invasion.webm (893x480, 2.78M)

These bitches gotta know!
If I could send a mass text to every girl in a 50 mile radius that said “I eat ass” I would!

Ask and you shall receive!

But really, has anything happened in the last week that's newsworthy? I don't even feel like I exist anymore.

Attached: 74217575_p0.png (512x512, 90K)

Attached: 05-10 01_59_05.png (761x508, 59K)

You think he would have learned after being dead the first time, but you have my condolences.

Do you wear yours in a ponytail too?

Attached: image%3A49487.jpg (850x934, 119K)

Is this real?

Holy shit this is great. Generation Kill continues its uninterrupted streak of being the absolute top tier piece of war media in decades to such an extent it's now inspiring soldiers half a world over like Big Boss could only do in fiction.

Attached: 1445289680163.jpg (620x346, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2KrenWkaV6s

GW sayed it best, "Human Anumal Higbreds"

Attached: Drain the Swamp_small_version.jpg (720x401, 148K)

Trump did a bunch of stuff
Dems act like monkeys
PRC is about to be cut off economically and descend into civil war at which point they will dump treasuries which Trump will buy at a fraction of a penny on the dollar and wipe out the US debt

yes, about that low and it's about that long. i chose that image for a reason
i think the framing the face is the real thing that confuses people but i like it far too much

Attached: 1548151640405.jpg (850x999, 158K)

The original is Republicans which is dog whistle for whyte people

>it's possible to abuse but beneficial in controlled amounts
apparently 2 teaspoons is enough to kill. also, is it truly beneficial to the body, or does it just produce beneficial effect that we confuse as being beneficial to the human body? as for the alcohol, do what you want kek, seems like you know what you're doing

Attached: xX0jabo.png (2200x1080, 1.78M)

Bullshit. He's trying to get Republicans to vote against some shitty bill.

You must be new here

I havent fapped for 3 days
Will I make it lads?

(it isn't)

>PRC is about to be cut off economically and descend into civil war at which point they will dump treasuries which Trump will buy at a fraction of a penny on the dollar and wipe out the US debt
How are we going to buy them? Won't we have to issue new debt to do so? Will he order Mnuchin to mint a $1 Trillion coin to deposit in the treasury so he can buy them?

Russia tried to get China to do this in 2008 but they realized then it would destroy their country, why would they do it now? Public pressure to not fold to Trump?

When I had long hair I wasn't fat so I would get compliments from ladies all the time about how pretty my hair was. I assume they approached me because I was fairly handsome at the time. Think I even still have a pic of the ponytail I lopped off.

Attached: 1441675290705.jpg (800x800, 98K)

I'm almost tempted to start a gofundme to ensure reliable hot pizza deliveries, but I'm pretty sure from that trunk shot they're cranking pies out as fast as they can.

Hey kid wanna stay ahead of the news by two years.

Attached: whad.da.fyuk.jpg (549x326, 46K)

Instead of downvoting me like a reddit faggot how about you refute my argument with a source?

Attached: 50015683.jpg (960x480, 292K)

Nice, there's a bit in English:
>youtube.com/watch?v=jyefDD1sEZI

now with 15% more uglyier

Attached: UglyMockinBird.jpg (852x472, 125K)

Nicotine lozenge/gum is amazing stuff as well, depending on what you're having caffeine for.

>yes, about that low and it's about that long.
your persona vs my mental image of you is like a scolopendra and a snake dueling it out in the dirt

Wouldn't be the first time you managed to confuse someone.

Attached: image%3A49489.jpg (1200x1633, 386K)

So nothing outside of Jr being subpoenaed then? I really have been away from everything for the most part.
Bullshit, I've been here all summer.

Attached: 1528307065880.jpg (738x1170, 106K)

How real are your closest friends lads?

Attached: ourguy.jpg (492x395, 56K)

Ask Jow Forums but you'll probably die

We have the economic means. If he can balance the budget he won't need new debt. If the dollar falls it will make our exports much more competetive, eliminating any advantage china (which btw is massivly corrupt wholy owned subsidiary of the CCP).

If the chinese start dumping treasuries en mass as they promised we can buy them back with cheaper dollars.

Read his book, half of it is I bought this cheap because someone screwed up and wanted to get out of their position. Then I came in and fixed it because I have a solid plan and am not incompetent.

Thats like half of Art of the Deal

They look pretty shitty but perfect for people below 25 in a warzone. Any gofundme should focus on getting them some of those insulated pizza bags.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpq3YwUWnoQ

two teaspoons of pure caffeine is quite a lot. that's like 10 grams and i'd definitely overdose on lower than that
moderate caffeine consumption has good effects on memory in the long run among other things. i don't really want to fetch the studies right now as it's getting late
your image shows the overdose amounts 300mg is supposed to be the threshold for long-term negative effects with daily usage iirc
i get complimented on my hair a lot. the weirdest thing is when i encounter people who like my hair but don't like the idea of a guy with longer hair in general. i had a comment that went something like
>oh wow your hair is beautiful
>but when are you gonna get it cut
ideally never but i hear employers are kinda assholes about that sort of thing

Attached: before we go down another autistic argument, no i dont' smoke.png (599x596, 585K)

Where you here in the winter as well?

I just see what they post here or maybe on twitter. They have CNN at the gym and without sound all these people creep me out.

So no recent happenings.

DemonCrap Lurks had the smoke coming out both ears now, but it was not justified, It's the long green mile.

Attached: what happened HRC.jpg (822x438, 137K)

yes i've gotten that before as well. another comment i've received from a someone who knew what i looked like was
>you are cute but you are such a cunt
i laughed quite a lot at that one
caffeine is mostly to stay alert. nicotine is one of those drugs i'm wary of, i've seen lots of debate and study on it but i am not confident in it, the standard methods of delivery are usually bad and i don't like gum

Attached: 1535964577661.png (241x269, 124K)

>ideally never but i hear employers are kinda assholes about that sort of thing
DOTJA soon.

Attached: 1553442947535.jpg (790x516, 45K)

>Nicotine lozenge/gum is amazing stuff as well, depending on what you're having caffeine for.
I found a pack of years old nicotine gum my dad had in our cabin once. Chewed it for a couple hours even though it burned my throat but it reminded me a lot of when I rubbed cocaine on my gums in college. I'd take it up as a habit if it weren't so expensive.

>So nothing outside of Jr being subpoenaed then?
They voted to hold Barr in contempt and are slowly working their way to impeachment.

>How real are your closest friends lads?
I would go to bat for Mark.

>If he can balance the budget he won't need new debt.
He can't.
>If the dollar falls it will make our exports much more competitive
Dollar is strengthening because everyone else is a shitshow and investors are parking their money here.
>If the chinese start dumping treasuries en mass as they promised we can buy them back with cheaper dollars.
I agree with this, but the treasury needs to be sure to swoop them up, not bond holders.
>Read his book, half of it is I bought this cheap because someone screwed up and wanted to get out of their position. Then I came in and fixed it because I have a solid plan and am not incompetent.
kek, well that has been his governing strategy and I'm not exactly opposed to it.

>he weirdest thing is when i encounter people who like my hair but don't like the idea of a guy with longer hair in general
Yes boomers. Your dad will always remind you of this, but no, employers don't care, at least not for any job you have to pass a whiz quiz for.

Attached: 1456383663258.jpg (800x621, 266K)

Don't feel too bad, bruh. Imagine how honored he would be, in spider Valhalla, and what boasts he could make, if he knew one of the higher dimensional ape gods actually spent the time to not only feel regret, but also inform ALL the other ape gods about his valiant death.

Think about that!

No, just this summer that hasn't happened yet.

i've been thinking about getting into nicotine but i'm also unsure about delivery methods

I think that mustache alone warrants a lifetime appointment.

This Ukraine thing is going to destroy Biden

Attached: 1529753897412.jpg (720x755, 95K)

These pizzas look disgusting, but then again what should you expect from an ukrainian pizzeria

>tfw I just learned The Weeknd blatantly ripped his entire sound and aesthetic off a smaller artist with 10+ years of experience, which had to quit the business and become an hotel bellhop for 7 years because of his bullshit.

Why are niggers like this, guys?

Attached: 234776aa2.png (454x670, 411K)

What is the ETA on whites going extinct?

The worst pizza in the world is in South Korea. You can take that to the bank.

>going extinct
>outlaw the democrat party

Attached: sosdojirsdncfbi.jpg (849x476, 119K)

normally boomers but i've also met people younger than me that threw that at me
>employers don't care
my experience tells me otherwise, i've known plenty of guys with longer hair who were told to get theirs cut once they got employed. because right now boomers are employers, and i have no doubt when genX gets older they'll get uppity about that sort of thing too
maybe if you work at startups or other small places you can get away with it but i've had too many places i've looked at or heard about have strict appearance rules for even basic bitch cubicle programmers. wageslaving sounds like a circle of hell

Attached: 1526672442872.jpg (600x600, 55K)

- 9th OK'd keeping """asylum seekers""" in Mexico while waiting a verdict, overturning CA district court which had blocked it

- DHS has OK'd border patrol to hear """asylum claims""" on the spot for expedited removal

- Nadler chimped out. POTUS exerts privilege over the entire report plus underlying intel/docs (which is really what they're after).

- Dems in general chimp out as Mnuchin says fuck off about Trump IRS returns.

- Rosenstein gone from DOJ. Mark Morgan put up for ICE. Moore yoinked from Fed nomination.

- China 25% tariffs into effect, as noted.

- Brexit party gaining steam

- Lots of tick-tock spygate shit

- 236k job growth, 3.6% unemployment, +3.2% wage growth

why do you have long hair tho?

>Not understanding the term Local
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxima_and_minima

Attached: BlueOrigin_Colony-CloseUp.jpg (1440x810, 297K)

Very based discussion ‘Pedes.

So great when the shills aren’t ruining these threads with politics and we can discuss anime, food and drink undisturbed.

I have a feeling this has all been planned out since the 1980s and PRC won't be a thing after the second Trump term.

>No, just this summer that hasn't happened yet.
So you are new

Is that all? The news is too boring and slow. I'll just go back into the wagie gauntlet for another month or so and I probably won't miss a thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-015112_Twitter.jpg (1080x1402, 647K)

>212671159

Attached: 1524796635127.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

i just like it. it feels nice and it looks nice. i have nice hair and i should be allowed to showcase a good feature
society just has dumb rules about this sort of thing

Attached: 1529971725136.gif (500x500, 842K)

I hope you all know how much I appreciate you.

Attached: unstable useless idiot.png (640x400, 13K)

so looks like today is the 150th anniversary of the transcontinental railroad and it's getting lots of attention from (((MSM))), how shall it be ruined?

Attached: incin.jpg (910x500, 104K)

As if the last white guy with a nuclear button won't let everything he has fly and take the rest of everyone with him...

Seriously, I bet the last, ancient white illuminati members would lock themselves in a vault and let out the super airborn AIDS to kill everyone and start over via a frozen "colony ship" buried deep in some mountain...before they just slide quietly into the night.

You know this to be true. Don't be so excited.

Oh and today it was announced by Pence that the administration is (somehow) going to challenge the nationwide injunction bullshit with SCOTUS. No details.