STOP TANNING

Every summer in Greece I see Scandinavians, Germans and Anglos stay out in the sun for many hours without basic clothing (women often without their tops) or even sunscreen on. This is a public health concern that I do not wish to keep happening in my country. The ozone layer has been depleted and the sun is damaging your skin more than a few decades ago. So, please, just stay inside and wear a hat and long shirt at all times, plus SPF 50 sunscreen. Also, do not consume alcohol in this country, it is manufactured with the intent of stealing your wallet and raping your girlfriend.

Attached: 4FACCEA800000578-0-image-a-7_1536018566114.jpg (306x498, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185072865/#185074710
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"medkikes"/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"mednog"/country/ru/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"mednog"/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197805032/#197805824
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"=n3SycAtnUxQ"/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"greasypussies"/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/grekoarmenoid /
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/fakegreeks/
thesun.co.uk/living/3498217/brit-blinded-and-left-fighting-for-her-life-after-drinking-dodgy-booze-on-dream-holiday-to-greece/
youtube.com/watch?v=r6gMGuQRZPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you need alcohol if you're charismatic and handsome?

Attached: rape.jpg (1052x744, 158K)

>see topless white women tanning
>complains

KYS YOU FUCKING PATHETIC KEK

Would you like to have a bunch of Southrons staring at your pre-skin cancer girlfriend's boobs? I didn't think so..

i had a period of maybe 7 minutes where the sunlight filtered through my garage door window with a privacy film on it a few days ago. it felt really hot on my exposed hands, its the most sun ive unironically had in about 4 years am i going to be okay?

Attached: 1453872563299.jpg (500x484, 87K)

How's the rape going Papadopoulos?
Well, you cannot trust the stats because raping a foreigner often goes unreported here. They just found a dude in Cyprus who had killed 10 Asian women and no one cared about it until recently.
Quick, put some anti-inflammatory cream on it.

>Well, you cannot trust the stats because raping a foreigner often goes unreported here.
source?

Get out of Greece you subhuman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

>let sex tourism
Fucking Nigger

Have sex

Attached: 1080full-olga-katysheva.jpg (1080x1349, 201K)

> yes goy the sun is bad for you
> despite your ancestors spending most of their lives in it for millions of years
> yes the fact that UV light increases testosterone, eliminates skin problems, and makes you more attractive to women is a bad thing
> stay in your basement and get pale and sick or wear our total artificial chemical mixture for your skin

Same with alcohol too, faggot, northern europeans have been drinking that forever.

kys

I don't understand why woman are always trying make make their skin darker through excess tanning and fake tanning. There is nothing more beautiful than pale white skin

Some tanning is good. Just don't take it too far.

But looking at stoopid norsemen dying in 36 Celsius in shadow (I don't give a fuck about temperature, maybe cos I'm half Greek), or frying at sun 1-3 hours (what cause sunburn) is so satisfying. (Pardon for any spleling or grammar mistakes)

What are you on about lad. Beer is cheap in your country. Come back at me when you're being charged 5 GBP for 500 ml of basic ass lager.

20 min out in the sun a day with a shirt off is more than good enough to get a good dose of Vit D and reap the benefits without too much damage to your skin. If you want to limit the damage to your face just shine a red light on it for a minute after being outside.

Actually real Germanic/nordic types with blond hair and blue eyes have golden-like skin and can tan pretty easily, look at the golden one.

It's the typical celtic type that's pale as fuck and becomes red when exposed to excess sun

Greece, through its stupid financials has either fucked the EU royally or exposed an emergent issue early enough to be fixed. Then Italy, and Spain, both with financial problem. The UK was a tax haven but the cuntservatives have gotten too greedy and now look like massive idiots. Oh the joys.

Look at Australia's skin cancer rate

I feel this pain. It's lukewarm water usually with a dash of beer flavoring and froth that you can't tell if it's from the tap or the barkeeps dribbling.

no no no. it's degenerate and niggerly. it ages you like a mo fo too. the victorians had it right.

Agreed. Whenever I’m in Crete there are a million Nords burnt to a fucking crisp. The girls practically glow red.

Can confirm Cyprus is dodgy. Bartender tried it on with my sister, I firmly steered the conversation every time he tried to focus on talking to my sister. Eventually he changed tactics and tried instead to gain my trust, got me an interview at another club that needed a musician, said if I got the job we would be "family". Dude was willing to get me into the mob to fuck my sister.

You just want the sun for yourself. We know your game, Konstantinos.

Tbh you lads are raising the prices for me to go to vacation lol

based greek health official

why do white women want to be brown so badly that they travel to hot countries just to tan?

Yeah that's definitely not connected to the Ozone Hole

Anyway Australia has a higher life expectancy than both the UK and the USA, so it's obviously not a serious problem

Cypriots are just Christian Jews. Isn't this common knowledge in Bongland?
Go to Germany or the Netherlands for beer. You can get decent beer for 1-2 euros. Plus a fat tittied bartender.
Greece helped you (try) to get out of the EU with our failure story. Y-you're welcome.
This is accurate. Celtic masterrace.

Sorry to break it to you lad but playing the Ukelele at the local tiki bar doesn't make you mafia

Scandi/German/Anglo tourists are ruining everywhere for everyone. I don't like seeing all the pale drunk asses littering every beach in the universe either. Sort of takes the magic out of shit, so I just vacation in the mountains here instead.

So women should spend less time tanning than men.
It depends what type of skiin you have.

Fucking based my brother

Jokes on you homo, I prefer to live in darkness

Greece during the 70s and 80s was great for vacations.

Tell me about it. The only deal on lager here is Wetherspoons. I just buy it from the stores now.

i don't know why Anlgos do it when we never tan but always burn

And that's because it was not frequented.
Bloody tourism is the Great despoiler of nations.

Same here. If you go to a fjord here in summer you have to walk in fucking lines through the countryside. Just an endless sea of Germans and Chinese where there once was a pristine wilderness.

My ideal summer vacations would be trekking in Norway. 40C is for Arabs anyway.

Ah, me too brother. I recommend you go camping in Sunnmorsalpene and Tafjorden.

I have that phenotype with dark hair and blue eyes. But I haven't shaved for months now and my beard is red as fuck so I look more like a Chechen than a celt atm.

Thanks for tip. We have a cabin at the foot of Galdhopiggen. Can recommend Jotunheimen, fishing isn't too good but many good vistas. Once every other year I take a trek over Hardangervidda, which is worth it as well. If I want forest I go to Finnskogene.

Other way around

No, it's like he says.

idiot. our ancestors got small amounts relative to their skin colour: in hot, sunny countries, people were either very dark skinned and naked, or a little bit dark and covered up to protect from the sun

europeans in cold european winters (and cold summers) were mostly covered in layers of clothing to stop them from dying of exposure, with only their limbs and faces exposed, with paler skin to allow this small amount of exposed skin to produce vitamin D
Cavemen weren't lying out in the hot sun for hours, multiple days a year

Attached: brainlet.gif (500x388, 100K)

Your ancestor probably never marched in a phalanx, if you cant stand the heat.

Ancient Greece was greener and cooler than today. We have been using the woods for 2000 years now to build stuff.

> actually believing chemical concoctions by (((big pharma))) are good for your skin

> not realising that europeans have traveled to warmer climates for health reasons for millennia

> ignoring the multiple health benefits of having tan skin

go rot in a pale basement fuckface. there's a reason why being in the sun naturally feels good

OP is a Russian troll

>We
In other threads you insult Greeks and never identify with them you sneaky subhuman.

I never said not to get sunlight expoure, moron
I also never said to use sun screen
but our ancestors didn't sit in the sun for 6+ hours a day in blazing heat, multiple days in a row

>> ignoring the multiple health benefits of having tan skin
Name one (1) benefit of tanning

OP is a Slavic subhuman, probably russian troll
click here for short version

Of course not. You don't just play you need to be paid to be in the mob. I 360 and walked away from that shit.

> Spending a few days a year on a beach = the same as spending 365 days a year roasting for 8 hours a day in the sun

you are truly dumb as fuck

> I never said not to get sunlight expoure, moron
I also never said to use sun screen

Increased testosterone, women find it more attractive, increased vitamin D levels, reduced depression, clears up skin diseases (e.g. excema, psoriasis)

this is his british fake persona

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185072865/#185074710

he used to larp as a lithuanian immigrant

> Increased testosterone, women find it more attractive, increased vitamin D levels, reduced depression, clears up skin diseases (e.g. excema, psoriasis)

for

> Name one (1) benefit of tanning

Blond hair, blue eyes,white skin? Zee Ubermensch?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"medkikes"/

because you arent a native english speaker
you use the same words and structures

i like the posts where you accidentally post pictures of another fake character

That cooler as equivalent to N.Europe temps cooler?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"mednog"/country/ru/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"mednog"/

he used this word with his british proxy

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197805032/#197805824

his passport

t. Cockblocker

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"=n3SycAtnUxQ"/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"greasypussies"/

in his early days he collected material by just copying other posts and changing them a bit. literally a payed russian troll subhuman. these parasites are everywhere in the internet

What the actual fuck is going on out there

Stay virgin faggot. You are furious because even with the massive pussy imports every summer you still can't get laid.

Attached: opinthebible.jpg (642x1443, 88K)

we need about 20mins of direct sunlight to skin daily. frying your cells just to appear more tan is pretty stupid

He is a russian troll using a Greek proxy.

islam

Attached: 1538270978814.png (1190x1140, 238K)

>go on holiday to cheapo brown midget shithole
>mogg the absolute fuck out of local """male'"" rats because youre tall and white
>watch brown """men""" get beaten up by brown women on street MMAstyle
>piss on the street and shout at 4am

yeah and angloids used to be cannibal rapists, why dont you continue one of those ancestor ways hmm?

>Also, do not consume alcohol in this country, it is manufactured with the intent of stealing your wallet and raping your girlfriend.
is there something different about it?
the most drunk I have ever been in my life was in greece
thought drank a fairly normal amount of alcohol but holy shit

>drinking at bar everything is fine
>friend goes for a piss, has been gone a while
>go check on him, he's fucking lying in a pool of sick on the floor
>look up, everything is now moving from one corner of my eye to the other, without me actually moving my eyes and I cannot fucking see
>2 more friends are now puking in the road
>realise I have literally minutes before I end up like everyone
>villa is 2 miles away, too fucked to save my friend however other friend who is in the villa and not drunk can drive and pick him up
>time is ticking
>can't fucking see
>I must run
>literally (literally) sprint for 2 entire miles, so drunk I can't actually feel my body hurting
>running in the middle of the road literally diving headfirst into the ditch every time a car comes like i'm fucking rambo
>I am a man on a mission
>probably break a world record for that run
>superman dive over the 1.5m gate of the villa and action roll back into running
>pound on the door and my other friend wakes up and i try to explain to him that everyone is really actually dangerously drunk they need immediate evac
>all that actually comes out of my mouth is "hurrrrduurrrhhhhuuuurrduuurrhuuuuuuuuuurrrrdduuurr"
>"what the fuck mate"
>he gets into the car and I watch him drive away as I fall asleep on the concrete, puking as I fade into unconsciousness
sounds absolutely retarded but if I hadn't of made it home my friend probably would have died
I always assumed we must have eaten some weird shit but idk man I had fuck all to drink really and we are all heavy weight as fuck

Attached: 1518385782011.png (542x616, 34K)

Brit here, I am considered tanned and women find me more attractive because of it. Tall Dark and Handosme is the ideal mans body.

Ozone layer depleted? Are you from the 80s? That shit was fixed years ago. What else you got you bundle of faggot

>talking to some brown midget
>"o-oh yea btw im greek/italian/spanish!!!"
>really? because you look like a turk mate
>*midget cries internally*

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/grekoarmenoid /

Just read the posts with my ID if you want to know more about this subhuman.

He pretended to be a German Prussian in Russia, then a Bavarian in Russia, then he started using the pirate/nazi flag and a British proxy. Some months ago he played an Albanian or Russian who likes Albania.
Now he uses a Greek proxy.

You can find his whole posting history by looking for some strange keywords he uses. You will always end up with his posts from 2017.

Greeks are taller than Austrians and Austrians look often like Turks because they are alpines.

are you the bosniak shitskin or turkish shitskin?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/fakegreeks/

>overhear some brown midgets talking
>"I fucka dis and I fucka dis and I fucka dat!!!!"
>really? becsuse you look like you have trouble climbing the bed
>*midget contemplates suicide*

being a tanned is important as a guy. darker skin is associated with masculinity and age (girls tend to be lighter cause its more neotenous) unfortunately i have garbage genetics and can't tan for shit and just get moles etc. fml

Why is some streetshitter memeflaggot talking to me lmao

its very simple
every western flag insulting Greeks is a shitskin
every single time

Attached: 1547967777294.png (2480x1924, 750K)

Do streetshitter memeflaggots actually think they're fooling anyone?

i didnt understand what he meant either
sounds like you got roofied or something

Greek here. When you go to a touristy place in Greece and order shots of Johnny Walker or Absolut Vodka, what you are actually getting is alcohol made in some makeshift lab in Bulgaria. Ancap ftw.

Im one of those retards.
t.future skin cancer victim

We need the vitamin d, like bad. Especially scandis

Just don't try to ask for compensation, we cannot pay.

damn that would make sense since we were all fine on beers until we had some poison cocktail rum drink

Never burned a day in my life, tanned white women look ugly as fuck and you cant convince me otherwise. Wh*tiods are the inferior race who are so cucked they cant even be out in the sun without burning lmao.

Attached: 15574845504386133556249274622823.jpg (4032x1960, 2.8M)

thesun.co.uk/living/3498217/brit-blinded-and-left-fighting-for-her-life-after-drinking-dodgy-booze-on-dream-holiday-to-greece/

Sorry we're cunts you should know

alcohol is alcohol though, it doesn't matter if its toilet wine or belvedere, its the same chemical compound. the other stuff in the distillation process might make the taste or hangover worse but it wont make you drunk in a completely different or faster way. it sounds like he was given a downer or something

lmfao

blacks cant even live in the north without getting depression due to lack of vitamin D cause their skin isnt sensitive enough to the decreased UV.

Methanol. You are correct, it is a different chemical. Otherwise alcohol is the same everywhere, yeah.

Man I work outside I cant stop it

mfw stayed outside in the sun walking around for an hour and my arms turned bright red and hurt for about 3 days
wew i fucking hate the sun

hmm maybe
>What are the signs of methanol poisoning?
>The earliest signs of methanol poisoning can be hard to distinguish from the normal effects of alcohol. You can develop mild symptoms similar to alcohol intoxication within an hour, along with nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.

>After 12 to 24 hours, the more significant symptoms can develop, such as headache, dizziness, vertigo and blurred vision.

>"The bad thing is that it takes 12 to 24 hours, and often people have been solidly drunk and sleeping," says Gordian Fulde.

but yeah if a bar would intentionally dilute drinks with methanol to save money on actual booze a bunch of people would get sick or die the next day and they would be fucked

I've drunk this tainted alcohol and it really hits you hard. Just never drink outside now unless I frequent the place.

I can tell who the Scandinavians are at my southern california college because they lay about in the sun (spreading out arms, legs, all happy). It's a very specific look. Hope they enjoy their skin cancer.

Attached: 1557300719067.gif (412x231, 888K)

This is what I have been trying to say, but people are in complete denial of it.

The white race IS THE UNNATURAL, ARTIFICIAL RACE. The white race is the ONLY RACE that cannot stay in the sun for prolonged times. Earth or atleast the world IS NOT the natural habitat for whites. This earth belongs to the natural race, the Black Race.

Whites are essentially cavedwelling demons or vampires. Concrete houses are just an artificial cave for whitoids. This world is run by demonic wh*toids.

The sun will litterly destroy whites only!

youtube.com/watch?v=r6gMGuQRZPE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)