Why are white liberals like this?

>Be me, have liberal friends who are fairly normie
>2016 happens
>Become ravenous anti trumpers constantly bitching on Facebook
>Start posting anti white shit despite being white because it’s popular
>Have a former friend who’s a white guy who posts the most hateful disgusting anti white shit I’ve ever seen
>Aggressively hates White people. Uses dehumanising rhetoric constantly and truly represents them as evil
>White guy who does this has 2 white sons
>I ask him after months of this shit. “What kind of society are you leaving to your boys by normalising this kind of rhetoric? Do you not think it’ll lead to violence that your sons will have to suffer through?”
>He then calls me a racist and a fascist. Then blocks me.
What the fuck happened to these people? I used to think liberals were the intelligent ones. The media told them to hate themselves and they just went along with it with no concern of the consequences. What the fuck is wrong with white liberals?

Attached: 9E0A78EB-8CB7-4243-851F-53864C2ABE45.jpg (750x644, 263K)

Attached: ab6567a9975029ad7a8f68ba1eb5448be1cd6b84_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

That thing is not white lmao

I'll tell you some secret information, Its actually from a plan to weaken western society which historically is the strongest economically and military in history in order for this to weak we need to flood the country with foreigners and weaken national unity in the end the west will fall like an overripe fruit from a tree, This war happened a long time ago you are just watching the ending of it.

Attached: 1520793904524.png (490x434, 27K)

>makes a guide to feminism
>straight

Attached: 1523322918771.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Don't forget...
>(((white)))

This.
It kicked off in the 1960s.
The Boomers are the result of the initial demoralisation.

First problem, you have friends that are liberal.
Liberals are far from normie. They are subhuman and misinformed. Pity them, don't befriend them.

>I used to think liberals were the intelligent ones.
When they were going after easy targets like the Westboro Baptist Church?

(to be fair, the Republican party for the last 35 years have made it very easy for the opposition to look good in comparison)

>have liberal friends
legit stopped reading there and typed sage into the options field

I'm Jewish and have more European blood than this mongrel.

isn't this taco faggot supposed to be a tech reviewer?
i saw one of his videos about
>why your eyes can't see 4k,
it gave me brain cancer

Knowing better has comfy vids and he isnt overbearing, very useful for counter opinions desu

if they blocked you youre better off. his kids are probably fucked and his bloodline will become tainted if it isnt already (we're all mutts anyway right?)

This guy undoubtedly has a Grindr account and also fucks kids.

Oh I remember that guy
He made a video about japan and how those foreign yellow devils just would not adopt western progressivism

dont post a pic of Knowing Better like hes some lefty to laugh at. He is smarter and make better content than you ever will. He also served our country in the military.

Also dont try and understand the lefty mind virus. There is no logic behind the self destruction. I do not, nor will I ever, understand their hatred of their culture. I feel like there is just something about rebelling against social norms that make people feel special. If you are enacting change, no matter if it is good or bad, you are effecting the world. Same thing with hippie boomers.

He's a dipshit

His Columbus defense was stellar. I don't watch his opinion vids. Just facts, thanks.

because you dont need to be a woman to care about other people. because you understand that people who aren’t you also feel emotions.

They were never intelligent, they only pretended to be.

Attached: 1534773769287.png (610x1000, 41K)

>Retarded people acting Like Retarded people
Color me shocked

Attached: I+cropped+this+reaction+image+from+the+show+_2a7e81cb27c11622a964dba35cf20384.jpg (301x248, 16K)

I think those people are reprobates

Attached: 70EF88DF-5212-407D-8DAB-9F06F8007D4C.jpg (220x230, 5K)

whites who hate whiteness and promote non-whiteness are first ones who get executed, second being jews

There's thousands of people out there with whom you could socialize, it doesn't matter what White liberals think
If you want to improve, surround yourself with those who represent what you want to become.
That way, you can concentrate on the more important things in life and change your negative habits more easily.
True friends stay loyal, help you just because and exchange inspiration.
If your companions are cucks, drop them like hot potatos and find actually good friends.
Also, go socialize outside of social media, since the media dictates trends in there, you can't really find friends there unless you are a liberal lemming.
Talk to people, face-to-face, give them a solid handshake, a meaningful embracement, use gestures instead of entering the sfae spaces of normies.

Normies are not your friends, they are each others friends, because they are normies who follow the same group-think, double-think, and respect that is commanded by media, trends and subculture, which means they just want more people to echo their opinion.

Bond of friendship > herd-mentality

Attached: 1520692342470.jpg (1500x984, 791K)

Being a liberal doesn't mean we hate white people, we just don't hate and look down on other races like the right. In America Blacks do not have equality of opportunity due to generational wealth and state sanctioned discrimination through things like red lining and jim crow affecting generational wealth and crime trapping most in a never ending cycle.
Saying something disproportionately affects the blacks doesn't mean we hate white people, it's just identifying an issue that affects one group more that results in negative outcome for society and makes it easier to direct policy and legislation to fix it.

Taxation disproportionately affects whites

Taxation = reparation

>and makes it easier to direct policy and legislation to fix it.

The only "fixing" that happens for decades now is doubling down on handouts and free stuff for specific people which obviously doesn't change much and might be detrimental in some cases. I would recommend trying different and new solutions but since that didn't happen for ages now it's pointless to keep pointing out the same problems with ever increasing vitriol, it just creates needless unrest whose energy could be used doing something more substantial. Policies should change in drastic ways but politicians of all sides except the politicians and parties of the far left or far right don't want that because those things create chain reactions of problems which makes them unpopular with no chance of reelection.

This retard actually thinks your eyes can't see 4k

Attached: 1551434190356.jpg (365x365, 56K)

LMAO you do not know the mindset of the negro in the US. They also get so much more handed to them and do nothing with it. Shit like redlining and jim crow affected so few compare to the wholesale degeneracy of their own culture.

Attached: 1557168051603.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Attached: 1557040689886.gif (250x195, 801K)

Because they are weak

Blacks are not human you cumbersome retard
Have you ever interacted with blacks? No? Thought so you fucking imbecile

>hurr durr white people forced black men to leave their kids
>hurr durr white people forced blacks to commit crime
>black people wouldn't smoke crack if it weren't for Jim Crow
>systematic racism and oppression causes black kids today to scoff at education and embrace gangster lifestyle