Based and redpilled. Money straight to the federal government and subsequently to Israel...

Based and redpilled. Money straight to the federal government and subsequently to Israel, and food for 'starving nations'. Now this is epic.

Attached: based.png (599x1003, 153K)

how the fuck do you ship 200 tons of broccoli to the congo

You don't. Honestly he should be sending it to canada to give their people some relief in exchange for an oil deal or something.

THERE ARE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF RETARDED NIGGERS INVADING THIS COUNTRY EVERY MOTHER FUCKING MONTH YOU JEW DICK SUCKING USELESS FAGGOT

What the fuck is he doing? Does he actually not understand how tariffs affect the consumer?

B-but it's an AWOOvement!!!

Attached: C-DWgg_XUAAQ7Td.png (900x1000, 228K)

Imagine your neighbor launches a short range missle now you have to pay $100,000,000,000.

I guess I'm with her now huh fellow 4channer

He tweets way too much.

damn dude, do you really think they're hurting like that up there? I can't tell if it's just memes or not...

strategic implications of the economy typically do result in some negative externalities but you have to take that for the strategic benefit.

Of course they effect the consumer, dumb fuck. That's the point.

Are the First 2 posts the krapenstiens ?

Which seems to suggest that there's no one better to vote for, trumptard. Yet there's that one guy who has wiping his boots on an Israeli flag.

Who cares? Chinese stuff is trash. The Chinese people I know only buy Asian goods from Taiwan, Japan and Korea. They say Chinese goods and food is full of lead to make the West dumber.

Also, don't buy Russian sunflower seeds. They grow them in the fallout poisoned land from the Chernobyl accident to clean the soil and then ship that garbage abroad.

Are you aware Chernobyl is not in Russia?

Send food.

Attached: PayTariff.png (727x661, 381K)

Support legalization of the consumption of brown babies
On the basis of religious and gender identity

>tfw your securities drop 10,000 dollars because of a tweet.
If shit doesn't go up today i'm killing myself

You know you can go visit Canada right? Go see for yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (624x396, 72K)

Friendly remoinder

Attached: niglets.gif (550x1600, 361K)

>false dichotomy

And how exactly does wiping your feet on a flag help our future generations? Memeblue is just so impotent nowadays.

Go ahead and attempt to clarify for me frog.