Would you support the US going to war with China?

Who would win?

Attached: 83DEA78C-5922-400E-A7E0-24F9CDC069AE.jpg (640x604, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Russian_border_conflicts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amur_Acquisition
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_of_Peking
youtube.com/watch?v=uyLCvdd-YUc&t=619s
news.usni.org/2019/05/03/2019-pentagon-report-to-congress-on-chinese-military-development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, no shit.
>Supporting commies or non whites
If you do either please kill yourself

Soros.

Attached: EA575F25-C1AB-4E33-97FD-7898E86B3B4E.jpg (1651x1926, 1.83M)

I would support a war with China but not Venezuela

>Would you support the US going to war with China?
Fuck yeah!
>Who would win?
China

They won’t even fight

Attached: 8A660106-BF14-4B9B-9188-9B88FC933E69.jpg (561x445, 56K)

Nah, America is controlled by Jews and Jews always win.

Escalate 9000%, crash this motherfucker

China WILL bend the knee. I'm willing to buckle up for the ride to make that happen.

i just want to see Winston get BTFO

China built so much momentum over the last few decades that their rise to world superpower is impossible to stop. They also have the better political system. This time it won't be tiny Germany+tiny Italy+faraway Japan vs the entire world, it will be gigantic Russia+powerhouse China+oil rich Iran vs tranny multikulti kiked-out West.

I have 26 acres if you guys want to fight it out there

>Romanian gypsy
>opinion about America

Kill yourself.

>China will bend the knee

Who's going to fight the war? Your incompetent spic and nigger army?

America is a dying empire.

Attached: FE32F4F1-3ABF-41EB-94A4-A38542949066.jpg (1103x983, 863K)

No
China would win

Neither. You are an enemy of white people, and mankind, if you support this war from any angle, and are likely Jewish.

Attached: cool tiger.png (970x650, 706K)

>Who would win?
China will fuck the USA and not even choke.
China will land on the territory of the United States 100 million soldiers. And I am sure that all the niggaz, of which 40 million will be supported by China. There are also many millions of Asians in the United States.

Tbh China is much more likely to invade the vast empty Eastern Russia than the US.

Nah, China is more into cultural imperialism and mercantilism. Or it has been so historically.

China relies heavily on manufacturing goods to be sold to the west. They use stolen technology as well. Fuck them and their sellout western friends. Bring the factories back and get and let's get working.

I’d unironically support china
they did way less damage than the US, and the relocation of industrial production in china is due to our greedy fucks anyway, nor chinas fault

Keep believing in these tales. We have no territorial disputes with China for over 1000 years.
But the United States on the contrary are angry red dragon and climb into the Pacific Ocean.

Attached: 390917_original.jpg (950x546, 119K)

Attached: 47005061_1394990343971581_2802372895425167360_o.jpg (1000x652, 24K)

Russia has huge advantage over such invasion. Chinese troops will be indistinguishable from local population. So russians will be able to undermine enemy army uncaught.

Yes.
Everyone else.

And I thought Chinese Soldier is a meme.

no
the Jews

>We have no territorial disputes with China for over 1000 years
Damansky island

I support the Chinese government assassinating the entire US government. China you are more than welcome to nuke DC, NYC, and all of California.

Can't beat the chinese at making cheap stuff.

>countermeasures

so nothing?

Yes but do you support China or America

This is a mini conflict and misunderstanding, we hushed it up and gave it to China.

Why do you keep pushing this US-China war hysteria?
It is obvious that there will be no escalation or at least obvious for those who read one history book.

the Vietnamese can

>Imply you guys won't annex China land when shit start hitting the fan.

Russia have a good history of backstabing China.

>Supporting China
Kill yourself nigger

Fuck you. Chinese are soulless creatures who have no issues with wholesale slaughter. My grandfather fought in Italy because you lazy fucks were too stupid and weak to preserve your own culture.

>Going from 1.4 billion slaves to 90 million slaves

The Jewish merchants won't be happy.

Viet, India, Indonesia, and yes it is happening.

Compared with Europe, and with the rest of the world. China and Russia are an example of a thousand-year peace and friendship.

many pig nosed countries down there that would love some of our scraps

The Rich/Jews.

nobody asked your old fuck to come here freeing mafiosi and dropping a few bombs here and there on historical sites

Germany would support China, we're too economically entangled with them. There's no railway from Germany to the US

Attached: 1554564293252.png (1289x1128, 970K)

>India

Street shitters with terrible infrastructure? Try creating a supply chain there. Kek

>Russia have a good history of backstabing China.
>Russia
Have you even read anything about Chinas history during the Qing era?
You should be more worried about Mutts trying to pull another Opium war on you then Russians taking land that they don't even have the people to settle

of course the US would win. The US is the biggest export of China, but China is not the biggest trading partner of the US. Mexico is. So the US can just say fuck it, and keep buying cheap goods from India and Singapore and whatever for a couple cents more striking a severe blow to chinese exportations and consequently their economy.

Yes. The US has moved so much into geopolitics that China has already taken the central European powers into its hands.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Russian_border_conflicts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amur_Acquisition
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_of_Peking

Infamous russian hipocricy. Muh defensive wars. Muh preventive territory expanding.

>Who would win?
You talking about 1B people army and allied countries
Think about it again.
You think ISIS cells are no threat anymore.
Now think about Chinese cells waiting for that "click" and you get Chinese kamikazes killing everyone everywhere from the inside the US.
Think again what you have let to live in your neighborhood.
Have you heard about brainwashing they do to chinese students inside USA?
I think there would be no problem for them to just go killing everyone around since guns are on every shelf.
There will be no war with China, it's just political friction made up by USA.

oh, i thought you meant an economic war.

Exactly. Mutual destruction please

China won't go to war with the USA.

Not only is their economy directly tied to ours, but they would get destroyed by the United States.
China will collapse soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyLCvdd-YUc&t=619s

Attached: WMAF.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

China is a new world power and there is no doubt about it. Niggas who in the US occupy government positions have lost everything.

>t no navy

Dude, this is fucking nothing compared to what the British and Portugese did to them

Hopefully they dump all of the US Treasury bonds they hold on the bond market all at once. The resulting decades long depression would serve the corncobs who voted for this asshole right. I’d love to watch them and their families starve to death. Fuck Trump and all of his inbred supporters. Let them eat cock-a-roaches!

>commies and non whites
are you talking about USA?

You went to war with them in the 60s

The US props up everyone's economy with their imports. This is why we are the world leader. You can try to not give us what we want but it's only going to hurt your economy.

>t. Gordon E. Chang

Attached: Chinacollapse.png (1080x1109, 193K)

China + Russia + Iran + N. Korea + Venezuela vs Trannies, European Refugees, cucked 'Muricamutts, and Euros. My money is on the winner, the Chinese coalition.

what? we did what? real question

The strength of China is in its economy, the smart thing to do is to take part in it.

Nobody asked because your idiotic government decided to go full fascist. There's a lesson to learned here about supporting authoritarian regimes. China is low quality garbage compared to Italy.

>China will collapse soon.
Says the increasingly nervous man for the hundreth time.

We'd need to join forces with Russia, China, and Israel to smash the muslims and scientologists

Attached: 1551410507227.jpg (1000x600, 118K)

How does bongs colonialism disprove the fact that russians have a history of conflicts and colonialism with China too?

I confirm. A stupid Pole is digging in the trash, but the truth lies on the surface and it is favorable.

They are about to have a population bust and are already lost the cheapest manufacturing title. Now you can't even sell their goods in the largest market without big tariffs. They are fucked. I should see if I can start drop shipping from mexico.

He meant Macao I guess

Mexico. Have like $3 trillion that FED will probably instantly absorb.

The US Navy just declared that they could get BTFO in the SCS. In a decade or two the PLAN will be able to contest the US everywhere.
news.usni.org/2019/05/03/2019-pentagon-report-to-congress-on-chinese-military-development

Attached: 1554867892865.jpg (377x395, 26K)

We should have let the Japs massacre these insects until their numbers settled around a couple million.

Attached: 1557387941747.webm (230x400, 2.86M)

Go fuck yourself leaf, and don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Massacres, piracy, not abiding by negotiations, stealing clay, fucking with trade deals and other ugly business
Still, you weren't as bad as the British

He said "compared with Europe" you dummy

why the hell would I support that?

Hypocricy

1.No

2.China

and thats a good thing

>t. Abraham Cohen

nah. i doubt we slaughtered many ppl there. In africa, sure.

Attached: Libertadors.jpg (345x515, 50K)

America is run by the dumbest people on Earth.

You have to remember Chink tech ain't as high performance as they make it out to be. But yes the US needs to focus on countering their asms.

should have not cucked yourself and fight for moshe and his globo homo schlomo agenda

Finally. I like that you admit russians are not europeans. Confirmed.

O no don't charge more for Chinese junk! China would be stupid to kick themselves in the balls right now.

Attached: clownworld.jpg (1188x753, 128K)

>fighting for globo homo schlomo

kill yourself

lol piracy, massacres. Sure, we killed some niggers in africa and some sopademacacos in brazil but its definitly not as you are saying

Dump their T-bills is all they need to do and we are toast for decades.

Neither are you really, Europeans do not regard Slavs as part of the European family
Look at any history book or docummentary about Europe written by West Europeans and Slavs don't even get mentioned until WW1

Sweden is another country fallen to marxism. You need to shut the fuck up and start fighting your own feminist government before saying anything to anyone.

FUCK USA THEY NOT EVEN A WHITE COUNTRY
BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

Attached: la_creatura_1.jpg (550x550, 50K)

Turkish and Japanese share similarities as well.

Attached: 145302B0-0FBE-4745-B880-DAB498B28182.jpg (715x1201, 153K)

By the way, the United States has a good stockpile of nuclear weapons. But you did not think white Americans that niggaz could soon take the majority of the government and use the tools against the whites around the world? Just look at the example of South Africa, the same is waiting for you, if you do not change your mind. China is a monolithic nation that will fight for each other. The United States is filled with internal enemies who, at the slightest geopolitical shift, will stab you in the back.

>cultural preservation under US
also, you’re not one to talk leaf

Attached: 1D8756A7-FC7B-4DFE-B024-FE0688F44200.jpg (500x338, 65K)

Well so far we know China want Taiwan, and Taiwan is going to join China soon, so US have to intervene to secure their control in Asia.

no
china

>lost the cheapest manufacturing title
He still thinks about how to make iphone cheaper and sell it at biggest price.
China is consuming philipines, australia, and I dare to state - half of Europe.
Usa is loosing influence.
Still drowning in plastics mate? I heard china doesn't want it anymore.
It's economy war and china is winning.

Unironically supporting a full scale military conflict. Whatever action results in the most dead chinks is the best.