If there was a race war to spark in America right now...

If there was a race war to spark in America right now, would a combined army of Indians / Pakis / Bangladeshis/ Mexicans / Blacks / Asians defeat an army of Whites?

(Assuming Whites are outnumbered, which they will be realistically)

Attached: images(30).jpg (600x315, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvHsm1yQoic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1557402744488m.jpg (1024x873, 145K)

I feel bad bad for white leftists. They have asian women fetishes but Asian women mostly love white ring wing white men only

Ok I read through all that but it's just "muh feels" shit mostly, nothing factual.

I realize that 99% of the greatest Generals and rulers of all time in history were Europeans. But that might just be because world history is whitewashed.

But besides history and feelings, how do we know modern day Whites are great fighters?

Modern day Whites and ancient Whites are entirely different beings. If a Roman soldier, a Greek soldier, a Germanic/Nordic tribesman were to look at modern day Whites they would laugh in disgust.

I mean, yeah sure, ancient day Whites were fierce warriors, but modern day Whites are beyond redemption.

Attached: images(31).jpg (324x160, 13K)

>Mother Europe
>Mother Earth
That was written by a BASED PAGAN. Not a christkike that's for sure. They get so tocuhy touchy and careful and start tiptoeing around anything remotely non-Christian. Even if it was the culture of their ancestors to regard the land they live on as their mother.

You wouldn't even make it across the ocean, we'd destroy your entire force at sea and in the air before you're even a threat. If you somehow make it to America, you're going to wish you just died at sea because it would of been a lot less painful. Mexicans and Niggers could be rolled even easier. Asians would realistically just invade your shit hole and erase your people because they hate you more than they hate anything else.

depends on which side we choose to take.
protip: whites didn't do shit. it was mostly us supporting them since they were the closest goy to us.

More like a combined army of whites and pajeets against pakis and chinks .. this is real world (OP is a paki)

There is no way Hindus combine with Muslims

or go to war against whites(unless something serious goes against Hindus).

But that won't happen because even Adolf admired Hindus

We Hindus are the original right wing.

read file name

Attached: WhitePowerIQSuperiorityCantSaveThemselves.jpg (1408x1056, 458K)

That's our indoctrination poo. Beware, we might indoctrinate your women to fuck niggers too.

>east Asians siding with blacks against whites
yeah, right.

That side will also include millions upon millions of whites. Which makes it a civil war not a race war.
Race war is a moronic meme.

Hindus and Sikhs will most definitely side with whites against hordes of beaners niggers and mudslimes, I would imagine.

Proxy posting gets boring quick and the “jokes” are stale. Take a break fag.

>race war is a meme
Look at who's voting for who and you'll see where the lines are gonna be drawn. Skin color makes a convenient uniform to immediately identify the enemy more often than not. Not to mention tribal warfare is quite literally the original warfare.

It would be a civil war along largely racial lines and the side with more whites would win because city folk will be fucking starved to death.

Need guns for a war bud, and whites own pretty much all the guns except for some crime syndicates in the black and Latino community.

I think a race war in America would mostly be between blacks and Hispanics.

Based. You can poo on my street anytime.

Have u ever met a bad Mexican

Only the poo's would be stupid enough to buy fucking (((tavors))). Literally one of the most inaccurate rifles ever made.

>have you ever met a bad mexican
I live in commiefornia. That's the only kind of Mexican as far as I'm concerned

The white liberal always gets ignored in these “race war” threads, is my point.

Pajeet you can't even operate a fucking submarine the right way. What chance do you think you have? You would never win. You're not as smart as we are and if push comes to shove you'll just end up getting fucked

I doubt it. Whites own a lot more guns than them all combined, plus we're more rural and would be able to just starve them out and force them to bring the fight o to our home turf. City whites can get fucked btw, no sympathy for any one who doesn't own ay least half an acre outside the burbs

Fuckin kekd so hard. Won't Bangladeshis and Pakistanis gang up on the Indians first

Nope

Are you retarded? Whites fucked us over in the past, killed us, raped us and ruled over us for 250 years.

Why does your subhuman Uncle Tom brain think White nationalists would want Indians anywhere near themselves? Besides a couple of anonymous mongrels on Jow Forums, no serious White nationalist cares if you're Hindu or Muslim, they only care about your race.
And yes, I'm Hindu, you absolute retard, just not a White ass licker (though I don't hate them, I don't have a habit of sucking up to them either)

Only asians are disciplined enough to be an actual threat.

This is about race, not religion. Everything at the end of the day is about race and biology. Religion is bullshit fairytales that low IQ masses believe in. Race is what counts and the entire struggle of life is about propagating your genes and the genes of those closest to you (your racial group)

Hindu/Aryan Alliance would win
Blacks will nog
Mexicans will protect their family and that's it
The whites who want to be separated from society will not be in enough numbers for your fantasy hence the alliance with Hindu

You really think those spastic retards are gonna be anything but a hindrance to any shitskin army? Not to mention they'll get killed by their pets anyway.

>Racewar breaks out
>All local authority disperses
>Immediately the Blacks start looting, pillaging, burning their communities down and killing each other
>Mexicans all hop the border up to Canada to avoid the responsibility of fixing their country
>Paki's try to impose sharia law in the ghettos and start blowing each other up in the name of their religion
>Minorities with high IQ's, Asians and Poos do the math and realize the probability of the whites winning is 99.99% and join them
>Racewar ends

Attached: 1552581348037.png (1000x1006, 405K)

Mexicans and asians would join the whites after they get sick of the others

Krsna will return as a white man and you will fall to your knees as he shows you the way the world must be..(a non multiracial society) Such as he did with Arjuna

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>T. Pajeet
I doubt Whites would want your brown ass around just because you worship an eight armed goddess instead of a pedophile like the muzzies.
Religion is gay.

Fuck you niggers just collect your welfare and let us whites go to space already

>Muh Pajeet fairytales
>Muh imaginary sky friends
Thanks for confirming your IQ is sub-90. Don't forget to be a good boy for Santa.

No, because I already identified you as the Paki you are and will behead you with my 100% Bavarian Phenotype phallus

Outside of Jow Forums whites aren't white nationalists. Most whites think non-whites are just fine. As such they would absolutely be open to "based" allies in any circumstance.

>If a Roman soldier, a Greek soldier, a Germanic/Nordic tribesman were to look at modern day Whites they would laugh in disgust.
and then they would get slotted from 300 yards

Blue eyed white and mutt hair and I am a 6 ft 2 veteran
Seeing as how I'm part of the movement I think no-one is shunning me

>thinks “people of color” will get along with each other
Poo logic

Attached: CAC9164D-BBBC-4A1B-B1A1-55A42C510BBD.jpg (640x360, 40K)

I am saying the reality on the ground

Indian Navy is working with USA to check Chinese

India nowadays also has approval from USA to bomb pakis

India is possibly going to work on creating 6th gen fighter collab with UK

So whoever you are, you are a minority ... possibly a muslim larping as HIndu

Post hand or stfu

Project much? You must be one of those greasy Pakis living in india

Quality over quantity

they all live in cities and will starve to death in the first weeks of the war.

lol no

I doubt that those races/ethnicities would
align with each other without being conquered by the East Asians first.

>can they fight like true roman soldiers?

In the age of guns and bombs. Come on user. Wars are all strategy and superior tech. The reason the 300 are famous is because it was an anamoly.

i WILL JUST REMIND YOU OF THE TRUE NATURE
OF THE EUROPEAN MALE THAT EXISTS IN THE USA

youtube.com/watch?v=CvHsm1yQoic

This. the US has been declared uninvadable by war experts.

Eh I’m not buying the starvation meme. Most farms are owned by a multinational corporation like Monsanto or another like it. You won’t be allowed to mess with that money.

>99.99 %
are you actually retarded?

>le 56%
>outnumbered
kys, Sahib

If white america continues along as the boiling frog, then we have no hope. If a race war is sparked, every strand of hair, every tooth, every finger or toe of anyone other than whites would be ground into oblivion. We own all of the guns. We are more ruthless when we break. Niggers and spics chimp out constantly, so the aggression is moderated. Whites carry the burden until they snap. When they snap, you better go hide, shitskin.

Eat a dick and get right with your god's pooman

Attached: IMG_20190510_125716.jpg (1944x2592, 691K)

This kike knows all about (((indoctrination))) ----

Attached: DSDhsyyVAAEWD73.jpg large.jpg (1024x843, 126K)

I'm actually an atheist but my family is Hindu (Kshatriya). Do you actually unironically believe in all that religious bullshit? Do you unironically go to temples and wave your hands around like a retard in front of pieces of stone and think you're a better person because you believe in a made up story?

Muslim, Christian, Hindu, I really don't care what your religion are. All religious people are retarded. Imagine reading the Koran and thinking some ugly, hairy sandnigger in the sky who raped little girls will grant you 72 faggots for killing innocents. Or imagine being a Christcuck and worshipping a dead Jew on a stick and licking nigger feet and thinking you're morally superior. Disgusting. It's impossible to have an IQ over 90 and take religion seriously.

Anyway, I'm sure OP meant a localized conflict by "race war". The USA and other Western nations aren't racial groups. They're countries and they're only allied with India for a diplomatic/strategic advantage. They're just governments and don't represent the people/races. They would drop India faster than a fat kid chasing an ice cream truck if they needed to.

Ya dumbass pajeet, the OP post is about a civil war in the US.

If we talk about foreign relations, even though we dislike pakis, we still don't trust you pajeets, who are at the end of day, non-aligned and can never be a true ally of the west. In fact the history of our alliance with the pakis is a lot deeper. We sent carriers into the Indian ocean in 71' to send you pajeets a message.

>superpower 2020
>has to get permission from US to exist
toppips

Disgusting mystery meat hand.

I'd rather read some LOTR or Game of Thrones than some bullshit cooked up to control the dumb masses.

>imagine being this much of a faggot
>imagine thinking pics of well oiled farm implements scare whites

It's a book about a war faggot
Get cultured and you might not be swayed into believing fairy tails from just reading symbolic books

No.

doesn't matter. we're better armed.

>But besides history and feelings, how do we know modern day Whites are great fighters?

Modern day whites are bold courageous and selfless. Our average citizenry will strike whenever we can take out 3 or more shitskins and we will not hisitate to tackle a deranged gun weilding tranny because xie is threatening our fellow citizens

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 134K)

Fuck no the only race that can fight whites are the north east asians every other race would be our slaves right now if we had a lower level of genetic empathy.

>history of our alliance with the pakis is a lot deeper.

Fully agree with that and seems you (not all of USA) ... just you have not learned your lessons yet

I have no idea whether you are a white or a paki .. but it does not matter. You are on the wrong side. A lot of white Americans are still on paki's side. Blows my mind.

maybe
and I have no enmity with them ... while you seem to want to actively cultivate it

No because warfare isn't something you can copy and it requires adaptive and strategic brain.

remind us again the number of brits who subverted India alone?

Look dude, India literally just embarrassed itself militarily a few times in the last couple of months. Instead of Europeans justifying why they would kick the ever loving shit out if India for the 20th time in five centuries... Explain to us how you could even possibly imagine the concept of defeating us?

The only factor going in your favor is population. Everything else you have is exported or shoddily made locally with obsolete technology.

You don't stand a chance. It's so fucking apparent that... I don't even know where to start, man.

Not really
If in any case USA turns antagonistic to India like in the past due to any reason justified or not, we always have Chinese and Russians waiting with open arms to join them to work against USA

Mystery meat hand. I like that. That is good! You can be my little engineer anytime.

>. If a Roman soldier, a Greek soldier, a Germanic/Nordic tribesman were to look at modern day Whites they would laugh in disgust.
You're not wrong, the very Idea that we tolerate minorities like we do just reeks of weakness.

NO ONE IN AMERICA
THINKS ABOUT INDIA AND PAKIS --- AT ---ALL
EXCEPT INDIANS AND PAKIS THAT LIVE IN THE USA.

AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT EVERY WHITE PERSON...FUCKING HATES INDIANS AND PAKIS. TRUST ME WE FUCKING HATE THEM BECAUSE WE GET CALLED BY SCAMMERS ALL DAY LONG.

YOUR SCAMMERS WILL GET YOUR PEOPLE WIPED OUT!

No you fucking numbskull, it just means I hate you both. Both pakis and pajeets smell like poo, the only difference is the religion.

>russia and china waiting with open arms to tank their economies over some designated pajeets
topkek

Attached: indoorloo2.jpg (400x267, 40K)

>spergburger
THIS, but without the leddit spacing and angry caps

>A lot of white Americans are still on paki's side
Really? As far as I know, most Americans don't even care about Pakistan enough to have an opinion.

What do you expect me to say?
Should I care you hate me, while I make money and be the richest in your country. Too busy to think about your crack ass.

This is the most preferable option. For a corrupt shit hole with annoying people, it really isn't that bad.

Read about some real shit faggot. Like Scipio vs. Hannibal, Caesar, Alexander, Napoleon, WW1, WW2 etc.
As I said, I have no enmity with them either. But I accept facts, while you seem to be licking their ass for no reason at all. It just seems forced, stupid and cringey.

>combined army of Indians / Pakis / Bangladeshis/ Mexicans / Blacks / Asians defeat an army of Whites

why would it be different this time?

That was in the past, faggot. You never experienced any of that shit and I'm not responsible for that shit. Grow the fuck up.

There's modern facts that talk about how white people are disproportionately represented among psychopaths and drug users. White people tend to be a bit unhinged or able to easily remove emotion/morals from their actions. It's what we do best, minorities would say.

Most (and nonrelevant) americans are dumb enough that they cannot locate any other country outside of their immediate vicinity . Obviously I talk about your decision making people, the military and the elite who matter

Affirms my hypothesis more. Pakistan would want whole North west till Uttar Pradesh. Bangladesh would want Bengal till Bihar. China would take the North East.Because muh ancestry.

South India would declare itself independent states. Us pajeets are already eliminated from the game.

How is reality on the ground cringey and fake?
You however should get an oscar for this level of larp and self hate

I’m white, 6’3” 225 lean with abs. I’m prior military. I hit the gun range 2-3 days a week. I only see white people there 99% of the time with real hardware. I spend my time there with my Glocks shooting 6” steel plates from 15-25 yards as fast as I can. Do drills, shoot moving, and do carbine training. If you think just picking up a weapon is going to give you an automatic video game aim feature you are going to die quickly. I fucking laugh at the thought. I practice room clearing and everything else even though room clearing alone is a stupid idea. If you don’t train and own guns you are only half the way there. City folk will die quickly as just owning a fucking gun, being fat as fuck, and don’t train is insta death.

I'm sorry I went adrift, this was about race war in America.

You shitheads would only want to do that because you over-populated and ruined your own nations. You would only do the same again. Therefore, America would be morally right to use bio-weapons against your home nations. You lose.

Your mother is disappointed in you, Gurk.

I never said you or any other White person should be held responsible for what happened in the past. I'm just pointing out that people remain the same throughout history, history may even be cyclical and the patterns that have occurred in the past definitely have a propensity to occur again, or at least not be out of the realm of possibility.
Life is a struggle for survival and propagation from the microscopic cellular level, to an individual, to a family, to a tribe, to a nation state/racial group. Those who slacken or are weak will lose that struggle. It's just how nature is.
It's not "reality on the ground". None of what you say is. Diplomatic alliances between governments represent nothing. I'm not sure how I'm larping or being self-hating. You are the one who seems to be a self hater because you crave White Validation so much.

You've already lost to the Pakis

>Dot-heads and hadjis working together

Yeah, THAT could happen.

Attached: laughing samurai.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

In what universe does that happen?

But you aren't in America. You're posting from a pay-as-you-go phone while shitting off your porch.