If Jews are so concerned about maintaining their own race why do they allow converts?

If Jews are so concerned about maintaining their own race why do they allow converts?

Attached: 1527049657020.jpg (945x945, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/March-11-2019-Temple-facts-583062
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's about the birth rates

>If Jews are so concerned about maintaining their own race why do they allow converts?
Because Jews aren't a race you fucking retard.

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 274K)

It's a pyramid scheme desu

why don't they make more babies then ?

israel is 80% jewish but only 40% ashkenazi
doing a pretty bad job at maintaining "our own race"
dont believe everything you read on 4channel

Jews are an inbred mix of extreme races and racial rubbish, they are an anti-race, the more they add into their pool it has zero effect on them.

Based. Jews are white.

because theyre almost always european and american men, the jews top fetish

this
they are just subhuman enouth to fit satan in them

also i do not hate jews

Even king David was part Irish. he had red hair lol

They steal genes. It's exactly how they acquired like 15 IQ points over their history of living in Europe. Rule that jewishness inherited through maternal line exists for that purpose.

lol
If Jews aren't a race why are they visually identifiable and Israel requires a DNA test for citizenship?

Attached: bob_filner_jewing_intensifies.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

They don't, a requirement for Israeli citizenship is a genetic test. It's just a bunch of bullshit.

>Israel requires a DNA test for citizenship
5 second internet search would tell you thats not true but of course you just listen and believe everything you hear on Jow Forums

no blacks allowed into this shit group

>If Jews aren't a race why are they visually identifiable and Israel requires a DNA test for citizenship?
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

jpost.com/Opinion/March-11-2019-Temple-facts-583062

>No Jewish gene

>In “Rabbinical courts demand DNA test to prove Judaism” (February 28), you report that rabbinical courts are demanding that some immigrants from the FSU take DNA tests to prove their Jewish heritage. This leaves readers with the impression that there are highly precise DNA markers that can prove Jewishness. There are not. They can prove genetic lineage, and are only precise when proving that one is indeed the biological offspring of a woman considered to be Jewish.

>Rabbi Yosef Carmel’s ruling acknowledges that DNA markers (specific DNA sequences) that are shared by about 40% of Ashkenazi Jews do not mark anybody as Jewish. As the responsum explains, these specific sequences have a prevalence of presence a hundred times (or even more) higher in Jews of certain communities than in non-Jews of the same area. On the other hand, there are many more non-Jews in this world than Jews (more than 500:1), so statistically, the chance is still higher for a random person who carries one of these specific sequences to be a non-Jew.

>While carrying one of these markers cannot be used as hard proof for Jewishness, Carmel calls upon the rabbinate to consider them “soft proof,” adding this DNA test as a gesture of goodwill toward people who are not able to provide enough letters, witnesses, etc., but carry one of those markers, enabling them to be registered by the state rabbinate as Jewish.

>Similarly, DNA testing cannot be used to disprove Jewish lineage.

>There is no such thing as a “Jewish gene” and newspapers should not assist in the creation of an imagined one.

>NOA SOPHIE KOHLER, PhD.
>Ben-Gurion University

Attached: Jews not a race.jpg (1080x706, 87K)

Die kike

Attached: (((them))).jpg (2384x2378, 2.46M)

There's no single genes, there's a group of genes that are highly correlated with each other.

>If Jews aren't a race why are they visually identifiable
Living in closed off communities under the Holy Roman Empire for about a thousand years. Even today strict religious Jews live in closed off communities in cities like New York.

The British royal family is more diverse than the Jewish religion

>There's no single genes, there's a group of genes that are highly correlated with each other.
Cool, so when you convert to Judaism, your genes suddenly change right?

Attached: brainlet 2.jpg (211x239, 5K)

its very hard to convert, the bar is very high so only someone who really wants it can do it. sort of like, say, harvard admissions.
>inb4 american "jew" memes
we literally dont accept their conversions here unless they prove jewish lineage.

jewish tradition is incest Ashkenazim?

There's a genetic test for Jewish ancestry. Look it up.

like chopping off half your dick?
i would rather a Harvard test any day of the week.

if you convert you don't chop anything

>There's a genetic test for Jewish ancestry. Look it up.
Read the thread before posting you fucking idiot mutt faggot ()

Attached: Jews not a race.png (772x685, 94K)

Did the rabbi perform fellatio on you?

>shlomo sand
the memes write themselves

>2014
>muh scientific racism

That article isn't worth the ink it's printed on.

nope

Most jews i have met are not that smart tho
like half a normals persons iq

Fuck off kike, you are ignoring all facts to spew your Jewish myths. Post proof of the contrary instead of complaining that the article was from 5 years ago you fucking brainlet. We have other research from more recent too.

But i'm on Jow Forums

And so goddamn paranoid, I swear these people are insufferable. It's probably because they know all that they've done.

Attached: US-Israel relationship.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

they are always super weak and violent

The Geographic Population Structure analysis localized most AJs along major primeval trade routes in northeastern Turkey adjacent to primeval villages with names that may be derived from “Ashkenaz.”

Attached: 1B2298C9-A997-47E3-842A-5714F019923E.jpg (1668x1839, 1.44M)

so converts with no jewish heritage that convert can't get into israel?

yes they can, even non-jews can

>based retard doesnt know about clustering
Which gene is the brain gene? You should go get it

I mean make aliyah

Isn't it quite hard to convert into Judaism and aren't ((( they ))) actively discouraging you from doing so?

Those are Ashkenzi only and on the paternal line only, we are talking about Jews as a whole. On the maternal line, Ashkenazi Jews are mostly Italian converts but Jews as a whole are not a race. Deal with it Chaim.

Attached: DNA map.jpg (946x941, 137K)

then why dont you accept africans?

>Which gene is the brain gene? You should go get it
Fuck off kike, I refute you every fucking day you fucking kike shill. Jews are not a race by default. You cannot convert to a race.

Sorry, structure analysis isn't y-chromosome based, it's nuclear dna.

why are you telling me this?
you can get in, but im not sure if you could get a full citizenship and stay here for good.
see ^

But, that is racist as fuck

You will never be accepted as a real Jew by them. They accept converts now. The keyword there is now. It is basically a PR stunt by a religious organization. They only really want gifted converts on top of that.

anyone can get citizenship by staying in israel i think 3 out of 5 years. the exceptions are those the gov deems as danger to the jewish people, which notably includes many african countries because of religion

why do you keep gas lighting united states congress?

You still didn't disprove the fact that your study only applies to Ashkenazis but Jews as a whole are not a race because by default a religion cannot be a race.

Attached: 5E48BA23-4CBA-47DF-A869-581FC54300EE.jpg (1389x1228, 529K)

Ashkenazis and Jews from the middle east have been separated for at least 1000 years. The probability of both groups sharing the same genetics even by 1% is extremely small.

that was the point of our state, take it or leave it
when did i do that
you need to have זכאי לשבת בישראל ישיבת קבע i doubt everyone can get that, otherwise all the thai and pinoi workers would stay

You must be a complete brainlet because you are just posting things that I already know and are not disproving my point.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

What? Jews are basically Turkish.

Attached: D9D9184A-862F-4A11-A684-45902F0556A6.jpg (1668x779, 626K)

You don't have a point. Converts aren't ethnic Jews.

Let the jew speak

>You don't have a point. Converts aren't ethnic Jews.
You just lost the argument kike.

we can make sence of this shit
but it is the most Jewish fucking fuggy law i have ever seen

Prior to the establishment of Israel in 1948, the area that became Israel was part of Mandatory Palestine. Its inhabitants were citizens of Mandatory Palestine. The mandate came to an abrupt end in 1948 and the State of Israel was established during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. The nascent state had no citizenship law and technically speaking, no citizens. Neither Jews nor Palestinians had official citizenship status, but had identity cards or Temporary Residence Permits.

This omission brought on a host of legal issues and Israeli courts provided conflicting positions on the question of citizenship. In a question relating to the nationality of former Palestinian citizens, the Tel Aviv District Court, referring to public international law, ruled that[3]

"every individual who, on the day of the establishment of the State of Israel, was a resident in the territory which today constitutes the State of Israel, is also a national of Israel. Any other view must lead to the absurd result of a state without national."

Other courts held that former Palestine citizens had lost their citizenship with the termination of the Mandate without acquiring any other.[4] Voting rights for the Knesset's first two sessions in 1949 and 1951 were therefore based on residence and not nationality.

>ethic Jews share the same DNA
>but someone can convert to Judaism

Your argument is sophomoric.

They only allow male converts (not niggers) marrying a female jew, because that way the kid inherits the mitochondrial dna of their demon lineage

I consider jewish an ethnicity but judaism a religion
Like how alot of Ashkenazis are atheists

Ah mistyped. Shared identifiable genetic markers.* At this point could be arguable that the Jewish race has been genocided genetically with only their culture remaining.

First of all your study refers to residual DNA, meaning the ancestral DNA that Ashkenzis have in common. There is no such thing as an "ethnic Jew" since Jew is not an ethnicity and even those Jews that you refer to as "ethnic Jews" are themselves ancient Iranian converts to Judaism therefore according to your own words: "Converts aren't ethnic Jews." All modern-day Jews are descended from converts and since that time, those ancient Iranian converts have mixed with Italians to the point that Ashkenazis have mostly Italian DNA.

But at the end of all this, Jews as a whole are not a race which is the fact that I was initially making and which you still can't refute because it's a fact.

You are wrecked Chaim, just give up already.

Why does isreal continue with this Jewish con-fuggery and not accept palestine as a part of isreal?

Their vampiric blood degenerates after a few generations so they need to bring in outsiders.

You perform it on the rabbi.

Jews understand themselves inherently as being a muttbag peoples with a shared Semitic origin

Attached: THEY ALL SHARE GUILT (Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Jews are most genetically similar to Caucuses and Present day Turks.

Attached: 3A0A6D4D-A4FD-4A62-870C-9F3EB0F42C96.jpg (1223x958, 207K)

>Jews
You mean original Ashkenazis, not Jews and not even present-day Ashkenazis.

>why do they allow converts?
They barely do and that's only so they look like good people. Truly, they'll never see you as one of them unless your mother was jewish.

It's set up so they can interbreed when needed, steal genes.

To bring money into the tribe. Why else?