AI - eternal life for every human being

Assumpotion - The power of computers will increase in the future to a point where whole universes can easily be calculated.

The probability that we are not living in a simulation is real universe/simulated universes.

Conclusion: The probability that we are not living in a simulation is: possibility of computers generally able to become powerful enough (not limited to our dimension) - 1 / infinite

Action: What are your ways to identify NPC? Whenever I ask them on their opinion on this they start mumbling and look away.

Am I alone?

Attached: 220px-Intersection_over_Union_-_object_detection_bounding_boxes.jpg (220x165, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/50QJf_FfLgc
youtube.com/watch?v=XIxaN9BuMLU
youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
mit.edu/research/topic/computer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please tell me there is one real person with a 3 to 4 sentence answer to this.

Mhm no it won't.

so what
what if we do live in a simulation
things matter even less then
whoever created us is probably disgusted then
so whats the deal
if he just deletes us we wont even notice
so whats the problem?

Ur mom likes being put in a bounding box

Why care about artificial intelligence when our biggest problem is natural stupidity?

>Assumpotion - The power of computers will increase in the future to a point where whole universes can easily be calculated.
Flawed from the get go. You're a fucking retard.

You absolute nigger if it's a simulation we are all NPCs

that would be really fucking neat. do you think we have a fanclub?

remember kids, hell is for eternity.

knew the godfags would be here soon

well its not digital, it has to be some sort of dimensional construct. i doubt they are actual npc's, probably more like the 100th monkey trials on a grand scale. or a prison.

The energy to compute a simulation of a whole universe would be huge. Ultimately, those simulations must exist in some 'universe' - but, who knows, maybe energy isn't a problem there. But then, if it's so different, why would they want to run so many simulations of /this/ universe?

Lastly, how would it affect your life if it /were/ a simulation?

>1985:computer ran a word processor and some ascii games.
>1995: computer ran Doom and the internet
>2005: computer ran WoW and Crysis
>now: computer runs graphics that are slightly better than my top end 2005 pc
Ya, not seeing universal calculations in the home at this rate.

>The power of computers will increase in the future to a point where whole universes can easily be calculated.
wrong, stopped reading there
low iq

But buganon's right, can confirm that his mother likes being put in a bounding box.

well if you want a real answer
an advanced civ has no real reason to simulate us.
computers can probably get pretty fucking fast, but you can only slap so much shit in there before it can't get any better
if i'm wrong about the first two, then we are being simulated despite that being a humanity worth of suffering, so the public doesn't like this either. again, highly improbable
then again, no one can really prove or disprove this.

>what if we do live in a simulation
>things matter even less then

I guess that wpud iomply that there is some kind of goal.

>Friendly reminder that """AI""" is mostly rebranded correlation engines
>Friendly reminder that """Big Data""" is mostly rebranded db queries
There are in fact very little true AI and big data, most are Schlomo pozzed up gibberish marketing

>slightly better
fucking retard

polygon count, shader complexity, global illumination, post processing and many other things are on a completely different level and Crysis is not a good example as it was a semi-misguided product for the future lol@u

Op this vid will answer your questions
youtu.be/50QJf_FfLgc

OP likes to do some deep learning with his male friends.

Things not mattering is the core concept of simulation theory. If it is a simulation then none of this really matters. Believing that things do not matter is nihilism, people who are nihilists are always shit. Nihilism leads to all sorts of degeneracy and societal decay. Therefor, nihilism a shit. Therefor, simulation theory a shit.

"""""brains""""" are also correlation engines
would it kill you to be a little optimistic?

if life is a simulation, then why's life so difficult and why does hardship exist? for what purpose does it serve to suffer? whoever created us would likely be more interested in watching us suffer than of being disgusted with us. and with life being as difficult as it is, why bother deleting anyone anyhow? life's basically a game; so let the NPCs kill the player while you sit back and jack off over your greatest creation being fucked to death for no other reason that your amusement

>polygon count, shader complexity, global illumination, post processing and many other things are on a completely different level and Crysis is not a good example as it was a semi-misguided product for the future lol@u
Fuck you germans are retarded, thanks for proving my point. My eyes really give a shit about that.

>let's make a system as shitty as our brains
k

shit, i already got a pounding box.

guys, how do you know it's not the year 3266?

Like GTA 3?

it's probably not digital.

well you seem to know a lot about future computer technologies. Please press ctrl-W to asnwer the questions is sent.

Sorry to hear. Hope your kid's IQs will be at least average

wtf? why does everyone know Marianne?

>an advanced civ has no real reason to simulate us.
Think about GTA3
>if i'm wrong about the first two, then we are being simulated despite that being a humanity worth of suffering, so the public doesn't like this either. again, highly improbable
then again, no one can really prove or disprove this.
If you watch any movie someone is always suffering. Part of life. Cant have light without a shadow.

AI man bad!

guys, hello I am talknig about the future.

no feeding, thx

yea that would be sweet.no homo

>people who are nihilists are always shit
theres different ways to cope with the nihipill. And believing in a simulation may keep you going where relity's nihilsm wont.

>if life is a simulation, then why's life so difficult and why does hardship exist?

There is no happy end without suffering and hardship. No justice without injustice. No peace without war.

It's not a game it's a drama where very few NPC live their own adventure. And you answering like this shows me that you are a NPC and that you will live a very ecxciting adventure. Even thou it might not look like it yet.

you are a NPC congratulations

Sorry messed up the words NPC and real players

I doubt it.

how about you?

but remember hell is for eternity heathen bastard

>well if you want a real answer
>an advanced civ has no real reason to simulate us.
thank you jew. i have a retarded friend who talks about this simulation stuff non stop because he's a card carrying joe rogan 'dude weed lmao'. and he never has an answer to my question of why the fuck a highly advanced civilization, even our own future one would have any reason whatsoever to simulate us.

have you heard this joke?

short version:
a man dies and goes to hell. There everything is perfect. Everyone is having a great time. Then he goes to one room and sees people suffering in fire just like he would expected when he was alive. He asks satan: yo whatuo with these guys?

Satan: those are Chiristians, they want it this way.

Elsa to Anna: Anna do you sometimes think we may be animated?

Anna: Why would anyone animate us?

Elsa: You are so smart. Itis impressive. Maybe the smartest girl in the entire universe.

SO SMART

WOW

IMPRESSIVE

(you are an idiot)

I bet you listen to joe rogan right bro or is it musk you idolize? dude, it's the simulation man. that being despite the fact real physicists said a few years ago almost definitively that no we don't live in any simulation

rage some more german NPC retard. only NPC's believe in the simulation theories

this freaked me out as a kid
youtube.com/watch?v=XIxaN9BuMLU

>fact real physicists said a few years ago almost definitively that no we don't live in any simulation
wow, strong words. Shit. may have to reconsider everything. real simulated sienticsts said we prob dont live in a simulation. Thats powerful.

now please piss off.

what beginner programmed you? pls go offline

google it you fucking retard. actual scientists with a brain figured this out in 2019-2. but you weed addict loser NPC's are usually a bit slow

Attached: 1556833416051.png (498x467, 17K)

>actual scientists with a brain figured this out

Have you tried this sentence in other threads? Is this your first day here?

Imagine I buy a painting. My wife sees it and says it is real. To convice me she points to someone in the painting holding a sign which says: we are real

k bye

An explanation I've heard on computing power is that the simulation don't have to run in real time necessarily. If you set your Sims to run at 0.25 speed, is not like they'd notice, and you have not much more time to process what's going on.
I think it's also possible the weird behavior of the sub-atomic is a computation-saver. Instead of working out exactly where and how fast every particle is, you just let them have "could be" locations, then only pin down specifics when needed--like how a game uses low-res textures for things that are farther away, only loading more detailed ones when you come closer and start interacting with the object.

Attached: In-the-Mouth-of-Madness-7.jpg (480x348, 127K)

too hard for you too google 'we don't live in a simulation' huh. and seriously why would advanced beings simulate mentally ill retards like you? or why would anyone ever offer the average fucking retard eternal life through AI, yeah they wouldn't

Attached: weliveinasimulationdude.png (520x527, 15K)

Phoneposting.
Don't>doesn't
Not much more>that much more

Probably there are at least two or three "dimensions" (in the spiritual sense not mathematical) being calculated by the "AI", probably many more:

> Macro universe -- what are the best fundamental laws of physics etc for evolution
> Mid scale environments -- what is the best solar system type set up / planetary environment for life to evolve
> Living things -- normal evolution: what animals do best in the various environments
> "Souls" -- embedding a recurring subconscious / group consciousness layer makes sense for many reasons

Probably quite a few more too. We already see some initial versions of this with Deep Learning/Neural Networks being used to "evolve" the initial parameter set for another neural network.

Furthermore this whole set up is probably mathematically/dimensionally emergent from the fundamental structure of reality rather than it being a "single base layer universe" > simulations running on top of this > simulations inside that type scenario

it is true both ways. It could be that it is necessary to calculate a slower speed. But it also id well possible that what for us seems to be a lifetime only takes 20 minutes in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

Read about bleeding edge computer science research and fap, then tell us your conclusions, you clearly aren't well versed in it.

I am fully aware of the possible consequences of an AI revolution (and our inability to imagine them).

Not sure what your point is.

What exactly is the fundamental difference between reality and simulated reality? Does anything really change if you yourself are a simulated consciousness vs a "real" one?

>he posts an episode of Rick and Morty as supporting evidence

Attached: 1534028110910.png (800x480, 212K)

my point is you like something, then learn about it so you can produce much more precise and optimized mental onanism about it

mit.edu/research/topic/computer.html

but i am implying a computer system that is not related to our 21st century models

you know so much about computers. good for you.

do you know any better than me if ywe live in a simulation? (implying youre not a NPC)

I dont believe in simulated consciousness similar to my human thinking.

in gta 3 you could just go on a killing spree, no 2019 years of history or big bang simulation needed
and i meant the suffering part as in, the community that made this is going to be questioning this, and all the problems that arise with that

it's like the chick who thought she was in the matrix, he just wants to feel special.
honestly, just let him believe. it's not harming anyone.

I don't think we're living in a simulation, if we do, lol, it's a shitty one.

Attached: 0[1].jpg (480x360, 17K)

do you think the characters in GTA would question anything or would not be prepared tell you about history class and the big bang if you could ask them.

thats like saying its a great movie being half way through schindlers list. Wait for the end.

in the end you die nigga

you think science will advance to that level when whites are dying off and nigger multiplying like crazy? lmao

conya you know nothing about AI. hahahaha

a cama rapido! ya es tarde

quick rundown?