Former coalburners, is the toll real?

Jow Forums often talks about coalburners and about how they always pay the toll. But I often wonder, in real life are they happy. Single moms to half black babies, do they feel regret or upset. Or are they happy with their choices? Do women ever go black and regret it? Seems to me like a fallacy and many white women end up having happy and healthy relationships with black men. But in your experience, what’re the life’s of coalburners actually like? Are they satisfied? Is the toll to some degree real?
I’m also asking for coalburners who don’t actually have the kid too.

Attached: AF55CD3E-E0B3-4C56-B77E-EE7DB78AD450.png (728x546, 315K)

>LARP the thread
but im a product of a coal burner and I hate it

Attached: 1548035800654.png (476x477, 256K)

Is your mum happy with her life? Did your dad stick around?

>Single moms to half black babies, do they feel regret or upset
dude just go out in public and see for yourself.

Not many blacks where I live. You tell me

>do women regret getting abused and left to live as single mothers with a social stigma until they’re too old to interest anyone?
Gee, I wonder

>many white women end up having happy and healthy relationships with black men
I don’t remember the exact figure but >90% black men leave their families, so hardly

Those stories about paying the toll always make me laugh. Anyone wanna share some?
Thanks.

I don't give a fuck about the lives of CB s. when I obtain enough power they'll all be sent to Africa

No articles. We’ve all seen those before

Attached: 1554395410371.jpg (1024x896, 103K)

Yeah, see what. They're probably poor, but they're not going to make a public announcement about their innermost regrets. They're going to smile and say they're so proud, regardless of the truth

Attached: 1556078598591m.jpg (730x1024, 71K)

My daughter is half asian and I kind of regret it. I feel no connection to her, she looks mostly Asian. Feels like I'm raising someone else baby.

Are you still with your partner? Sounds like a nightmare user. I don’t know how some people do it. If you mixed with a Latina or a Middle Easterner then it wouldn’t be so bad. But blacks and Asians are just too alien

All of the single mothers I've met that aren't black women are white with black children. Think about that.

White guy married to a black woman with a two year old here.

I only dated white girls before my wife and always ended up heartbroken. My wife has more values than any woman I've dated before.

I'm a woman lol, I guess that makes it even more fucked up. A mother should feel endless love for her children, but I cannot feel that with my daughter. As long as she believes it.

I'm still with him.

larping and not even correctly. you are clearly a low IQ negress

That’s totally f’d wow. I’m serious here, I have no idea how parents can really love a child that looks nothing like them. I suppose you have to now. Don’t have any more, it’s not really fair on the kid at this point.

Burn the rice, pay the price

Femanon here and to answer your question shortly no, I've dated a black person when I was in high school, never did anything only dated for a month and that was my last date. But I have friends who burn coal and they defenently aren't happy and always talk about how shitty of a life they have, it's funny

>didnt fuck his mighty bbc
Shame desu

>BURN the rice
shouldn't it be like stir the rice or eat the rice. why would someone burn rice intentionally

Attached: 1557129410602.png (598x480, 79K)

Did they get preggers or are they getting away from it. What’s so bad about their experiences?

I don't plan on having any more kids lol

God speed user. Hurry up tho will ya

>I've dated a black person when I was in high school
How does it feel that now any white man will instinctively think you're worthless?

Is he a chink or an arab?

Fry the rice.

Taiwanese

Race Mixer are Human Garbage faggot

Attached: get fucked.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

It's cook the rice, m8

Attached: 1550762332862.jpg (640x480, 28K)

oh i forgot you have to call them English or Asian men

wrong pic

Attached: dna from ex's.png (2278x968, 391K)

women are too stupid to comprehend regret

Jesus christ you women are more useless then i thought
Can you please move to asia

Everybody pays some kind of toll, if it's not one, it's another.

You can look down on some coal-burning whore and laugh when she gets hers, but you'll get yours too, in your own way, you're no better than the lowest scum you can imagine.

You whored out for something, sometime. You forsook all honor like the traitorous little rat you are. The only thing you could possibly have to cite in your defense is if you weren't a hypocrite about it.

Godammed kill yourself

>yet another pointless inane thread
They kill themselves and their mutts all the time

i'm changing it to stir the rice. it sounds better. let all the lads know

Attached: download (3).gif (245x245, 1.8M)

i love redemption arcs, this is my favourite so far

Attached: 1555117400642.jpg (1024x617, 94K)

Fucking hell this thread is disgusting
Im out
Please all of you go away. Leave europe, go to the colonies or whereever and strenghten the bloodline there.
Human garbage walking around my place please fuck off

Will do, bongbro!

Attached: smuggiez.png (477x768, 191K)

These threads make no sense. People can choose whichever partner they want. If they fuck up their own life It's their fault. It's like worrying what fast food restaurants other people eat.

>Single moms to half black babies, do they feel regret or upset.
The default state of adult women is unhappiness. A determined set of conditions must be met for them to be "happy", though a better word here would be contentment.
That said, all single mons are unhappy to different degrees, since they lack a provider and a father figure for their son. Mons of halfbreed kids are even worse since the very appearance of their kids reminds then of their failure, as a halfbreed kid does not look like its parents as a pure kid would.
Coalburners are never satisfied, that's why they keep pursuing new things. That's what they became like this in the first place.

COLONIZE THAT ASS

I'm a white man but I have zero regrets about having sex with cute black girls

oh shit the oildriller shills are coming out of the woodworks. everybody run

Attached: 1557256269666.jpg (1442x1633, 341K)

so glad my art is finally be acknowledged..
if i told you how many times i make national news you'd cry.

Attached: yay.jpg (728x546, 84K)

SCRAMBLE THREAD
ABANDON THREAD

Attached: 1557195623975.jpg (410x452, 168K)

>oildriller
Hey that's pretty good

Attached: 1557449791536.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Not sure about the blacks, but my brother and I are happy with out Vietnamese wives.

I see coalburners practically daily because I have to drive through shit-tier neighborhoods at times. There are absolutely LOADS of them, but I have never seen an attractive one and most are obese. The fathers are practically never around, they're always walking alone with strollers.

it not "burn the rice" its "burn the lice"

IF I HAVE TO HEAR SOME SHILL TELL ME TO COLONISE A QUEEN ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO COUGH

I MEAN IT

Attached: 1557235125410.jpg (702x657, 59K)

Poor guy actually. He looks like a competent dude and he took all of them scuba diving so clearly made a decent amount of money on top of having to pay for 6 kids. He was living the white mans dream and his wife fucking cooked his ass.

> imagine raising a mongrel that doesn't even look like you

My condolences.

>all his kids probably had 70 IQ
that's what you get for being a nigger

whenever I see a tourist chick (usually german or polish) walking or strolling a nigger kid, I always make sure she sees my face of utter disgust upon glancing at it.
Usually the father is absent and they just look at the floor in shame. Makes my day.

Attached: Bs8a6w.jpg (1200x814, 156K)

You probably are raising a child that is not yours cuck.

off yourself after depopulating a synagogue

I gave birth to her but ok

You know how the truth is eternal. These women have a firm belief that everything is just racism, but once in a while they must get insights of what their country used to be and what it is turning into.