Trump demands 3billion dollars to bring more illegal immigrants into America!

:)

Attached: 1.png (439x403, 100K)

MAGA meant making America great again by allowing immigrants to do their best. It has nothing to do with this fascist fantasy you have, you fucking incel virgin.

Wtf is this old barren hag talking about?

Unironically Coulter 2020

>trump spits in Jow Forumsacks faces daily
>they still support him

literal cucks

Cringe

Get the fuck back over to you T_D hole. I went to rallies. I made phone calls for Trump and yeah, I voted for him. I know what the fuck I screamed at rallies you faggot. “Build the wall!”.

You pathetic fucks from T_D don’t have the nuts to even look at Trump objectively anymore. Open your mouth a little wider and pretty soon you’ll be able to get his whole cock down your throat while bleating MAGAAAAAGGGG and choking on it.

Fpwp
Tits or gtfo

Maybe the plan is to resettle illegals into South America?

This, it's her turn.

This board has gone to absolute shit. It used to be just american time that went to pure excrement because of plebbit, now it's spilled over into euro times...

she is irrelevant now

I have no idea what any of you expected. That's what you get for trusting a turbo Shabbos goy. We tried to warn you. Why didn't you listen to us? You could've prevented this.

Attached: Trump's first commutation Rubashkin.jpg (696x387, 34K)

this

She's more relevant than ever because she is the only conservative who dares to call out le god emperor.

>... Taco foldin, sombrero wearin, grass cuttin, fruit pickin...

Attached: 545416541195191.png (720x540, 221K)

Coulter is better than Jow Forums. Trumps failed attempt to bash her was pathetic.

MIGAtards will defend this

Attached: E097E9F1-863A-43E9-92EC-7A53489E673F.png (800x800, 327K)

Based, MIGA

Attached: 1541458512936.gif (367x219, 523K)

Because he already got the money for the wall by executive order? He is awaiting SC decision to release the funds as some faggot district judge blocked it.

The barren hag is annoying. No children then maybe she could adopt a few poor white kids out of the pedophile system? Nah. Just bitch.

It's actually hilarious how the people who voted for trump are now only realizing how full of shit and a liar he is. Do these people really lack self-awareness or the ability to think? Anyone with even the most average intelligence could see what a crook Trump was in advance. The American right is so fucking beyond help it's actually funny. They deserve their fate for being so fucking stupid.

>T. Discord tranny

kys miga faggot

this but unironically

I would vote for her.

>t. kushnerbot

Feminists would lose their fucking minds. Let's do this

This

What, exactly, is this 3 billion being used for?

#It'sHerTurn---->

Man Coulter still kvetching about nothing, like a typical woman.

Attached: eggscellent.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

I don't listen to childless, white, race-mixing hags like Ann.

Attached: IMG_1690.jpg (222x373, 20K)

>nothing
if you suck trump's dick harder he's still not going to give you what you want

>shooting the messenger

Classic magapede

Have sex

>implying I am a MAGAcel

Attached: 1557515376560.webm (640x480, 2.39M)

She’s retarded, Trump already has like 10 billion in wall funding.

MIGA MIGA MIGA

Attached: image.jpg (925x540, 304K)

Hes asking for funding to ship all of the immigrants to San Fransisco for, "A better chance for succes."
I'm not sure why people here are against it. Its hillarious 4d chess.
He is just mocking pelosi.

Attached: 1557529724324.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

>I'm not sure why people here are against it. Its hillarious 4d chess.

Attached: trump big.jpg (1200x1424, 351K)