Trump is literally holocausting my people and dumping the bodies in mass graves

Trump is literally holocausting my people and dumping the bodies in mass graves

Attached: graves.jpg (577x492, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/21/puerto-rico-blackout-fire-electricity-plant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if this will affect your vote for statehood...

fuck off mutt

Puero Ricans arent people so who fucking cares?

Right he was the one who hid away emergency rations to rot? Lol

its okay PR just make moar babies

Good. Take care of yourselves. Quit election pandering democrat thieves to office and you wouldn't have these problems.

No different than Flint. Elect Democrats who literally sell you out for bribes and then they act surprised when the water is full of lead. Democrats, Democrats, Democrats.

The US should've fucking wiped you useless spics out of the map when you asked for statehood for the first time.

funny story, we stopped having babies if you check the statistics

Trump isn't in charge of anything, broseph

Pull up your britches and fix your shit.
S. Florida here. I lost fence/barn in Irma. Fixed it in less than a week.

>mass graves
Nani the fuck?

I have not heard ANY talk of mass graves, where did this shit come from?

Attached: 1520550960164.png (300x301, 144K)

>shit, our collusion/obstruction narrative is dead in the water
>quick, let’s make shit up about a crisis from two years ago caused by our shitty governance

Any dead Puerto Rican blood is on the hands of local Puerto Rican leadership.

We wish.

Democrats made it up, it's actually kind of hilarious

>my people
exactly, you are not americans

Based Trump. Fuck brown rapists.

Never forget the 10 million Hispanics!

It’s because they’re lying and trying to see if they can make anything stick going into an election cycle.

It will probably turn out to be a mass grave for livestock or dogs or something and then we’ll move to the next ginned up crisis.

Didn’t YOUR mayor steal whatever money for themselves? They sure as shit didn’t pick up the aid to give to you guys. Bitch at your state government.

I came inside a 21 year old Puerto Rican girl last night. She is 4'10" 90 pounds.

AMA

And nothing of value was lost.

We have nore than one mayor, you dip.

The one you're likely reffering to IS an inept, corrupt cunt though.

I knew they were desperate for a diversion from the FISA investigations, but this is getting ridiculous.

Is the Rum Diaries an accurate portrayal of Puerto Rico?

Paying child support?

Eh, Virgin Islands are better.

60's puerto rico yes

Can we not just agree that the last century with Puerto Rico was a complete mistake and end this like a quiet divorce? We can just agree that one party was the responsible alpha male and the other party was the poor wreckless filthy spic whore. All good? cool..next..

>Trump is literally holocausting my people and dumping the bodies in mass graves

Trump keeps on getting better and better.

Attached: trumptron.jpg (1024x768, 1.05M)

>remember the 6 million Puerto ricans!
And noone did, because they weren't jews.

i told you guys that shit was happening a while back and reminded you guys 4 times of it. bodies hidden under that fucking food and water they mnever used. peurto ricos government knew and had involvement in it

now before any glowies say we got a code blue i need to tell you im untouchable and i already told every one that matters ... that includes international sources that may find it of relevance. i have removed most of the ones who wouldnt take action at a lower level with the help of some like minded individuals

this isnt the first time the united states military has done this in the past 10 years in peurto rico. trump wont get shit and his family wont be able to hide even with changed names. no private island will safeguard divine retribution. some faggy rich couple were raped and killed on their private island in the south pacific idk where that faggot thinks he will be safe but i assure you he is safe no where

Exactly. I feel sorry for Puerto Ricans, but those morons are all about some communism, so they get what they get. Their commie rulers starved them on purpose to try to make Trump look bad.

Attached: 1544652975639.jpg (720x468, 36K)

When are you island niggers going to declare independence and go away?

There's is only one effective way to deal with leftists.

They'e going to try to go back to every attack point they've tried in the past. They've already try taxes, now they will try to bring PR back up. I don't think any of it will be successful. They went for broke with the Russia narrative, it didn't pay dividends in the midterms (didn't give them the control they need to impeach) and now they are going to suffer for it.

Mass graves?

Fucking your mother isn't healthy

>be Puerto Rico
>have electricity on 60% of island
>storm knocks it back to 20%
>'Trump, halp!'
>US taxpayers pay to get it to 80%

"PUERTO RICO ONLY HAS 80% ELECTRICITY! HALP!"

Graphic reminder that your whole fucking country HAS ALWAYS been a drain on taxpayers like me.

'But why do they hate us?'

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-10-20-31-04.png (1337x1010, 762K)

We tried that once and you guys just said 'naw'.

>Their commie rulers starved them on purpose to try to make Trump look bad.
This is the sort of reasoning one would expect from someone with no real understanding of the situation.

People """starved""" either because they didn't prep or lived in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and the one road in and out got destroyed. The government didn't starve anyone.

>Pull up your britches and fix your shit.
No shit. Those with the resources to do so repaired their homes and whatnot ages ago, myself included. Many people lack those resources, so much so that there's still 30k homes using tarps as roofs.

Likewise, the government repairs what it can with what few resources it has. There's still a ton of infrastructure work that needs to be done, but no money to make it happen.

Attached: 1533256995758.png (735x710, 364K)

Your own elected officials who withheld critical supplies from your people need to be hung. I suggest you start today.

>have electricity on 60% of island before the hurricane
That's literally not true.

>Graphic reminder that your whole fucking country HAS ALWAYS been a drain on taxpayers like me.
Reminder that it was the US that invaded and annexed PR. It was also the US that chose to give PR its current pseudo-state status that waives federal taxation for most of its residents.

Reminder that you are an idiot.

Dont forget the 6 million puerto rican jews who died under the nazi trump administration.

why the fuck does PR even get a vote to join us as a state? What about what we want? We should "release" PR

>What about what we want?
Its always been about what you want.

Bullshit. I was there training military. That's what everyone said, and I saw with my own EYES the fucking cobbled-up rat's nest that you called electrical infrastructure!

4 years ago that whole fucking island was this close to burning up from corroded, ancient wiring.

I saw a police station east of San Juan that had seven computers running on one working outlet.

S.H.I.T.H.O.L.E.

The infrastructure being bad and 60% electricity are different things you stupid bitch.

So how's the rolling blackouts going?

The grid is actually a lot more stable now that Trump rebuilt it from the ground up.

>literally

Attached: 1555034013632.jpg (396x382, 41K)

you're literally the worst american province
please vote to be annexed by mexico or dominica

this is basic bitch fema death camp conspiracy shit and they try to legitimize it with a racial spin.
smgdh

He's disputing your retarded percentages not whether the infrastructure is shit or not, you absolute brainlet. And for the record, it IS an absolute trashfire.

Don't fucking lie to these people.

I like Puerto Ricans but they need to stop attacking the president over this shit

How is that a lie faggot? I used to lose power daily before the hurricane, now it goes out every other week.

Attached: gj7m80fxx6411.png (500x500, 254K)

The death toll from the hurricane now stands at over 50,000 people. About two thousand dead are added daily. All caused by the hurricane, of course. And by "hurricane", I mean Trump, who caused the hurricane, which caused all the dead people.

ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MEANS ANYTHING FROM SOURCE TO OUTLET,

You ignorant fucking shitskin. Step into the real world, get outa the lawn chairs, and FIX YOUR SHIT!

>but bail us out.....

>I used to lose power daily before the hurricane
>daily
Yikes.

For me its pretty much the same as its always been. Only lose power maybe 2-3 times a month, lasts between a couple minutes and a couple hours.

You're just going out of your way to be a fuckin dumbass now, aren't you? The infrastructure is trash, yeah. But it powered more than just 60% of the island.

Likewise, the storm didn't reduce output to 20%. It knocked it down to 0%.

I personally knew the family responsible for importing many of the PR's general trade goods. One of them just told me LAST FUCKING WEEK that sales of candles has dropped WAY the fuck off from pre-hurricane amounts.

Your electric grid was SHIT before the hurricane, but you're using it as an excuse for muh gibs.

Stop putting your hands out for my tax money, pick up a shovel, and
GET TO WORK!

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/21/puerto-rico-blackout-fire-electricity-plant

Remember the two days without power in 2016? Lmao

It's right down the street from where Trump personally rips children from their parents arms and throws them in cages

Having large numbers of bodies sitting around and rotting in tropical conditions is pretty much sure way to get some horrible disease outbreaks. Your options in a situation like that are pretty much limited to mass graves or mass pyres. That's assuming that this isn't a complete work of fiction, which it probably is.

After ripping their heads open with high speed paper towel rolls!

No he isnt because then he would actually be doing something useful for once

All too well.

>Your electric grid was SHIT before the hurricane
Are you even reading what anyone here is typing? We ALL know that. We've always known that.

The request for funding for the electrical grid is so it can be rebuilt into something more robust and redundant, so we don't have a repeat of what happened in 2017 the next time we get hit by a major storm.

>hurr durr get to wooork!
With what funding? What resources? We've been stuck in the 2008 recession for 11 years now. The government's broke as shit, the people are broke as shit.

This is gonna go in one of two ways. Either you provide the funding to rebuild the grid into something not shit and then forget about that for 30+ years, or we leave it as-is and we go through all this again the next time nature farts in our general direction.

He didn't do a very good job, you're still posting

>GET TO WORK!
lmao they don't know what this means
lemme try
>TENGO HERPES GENITAL PARA TI

Rumor has it he sucks the blood out of them too.

remember the 600 puerto ricans

>want money
>Not wanting to be a state
Pick one

And...why should I care?

give them to china.

>[
good

You sent us this: We will never forgive you.

Attached: 1557185239970.gif (750x936, 341K)

T. 56%

What can I tell you? I'm all for being a state, but it doesn't matter what I or anyone on this island wants.

Your government has always done as it pleased with us, and that won't change anytime soon. So long as your government doesn't want us to be a state, we won't be.

you guys are the jews of the Caribbeans

>born in NYC
No we didn't lol

Who said anything about that? I'm just pointing out how things are gonna go down, not how anyone should feel about them.

What does that even mean?

you want us to believe in something that never existed

That’s a good start. Let me know when half of you have starved to death, then you’ll get your pat on the back.

Good?

Learn to swim?

You are the sheltered brats of the caribbean. You have no idea how good you have it.

They wouldn’t vote for it since they are still in disrepair from Maria. The island needs to have a booming economy, let them think they can survive on their own. Reinstate that bill that had all those big pharma companies there, repeal the Jones act or at least modify it. Then when everyone is drunk and happy, have the vote.

I wish you Mexicans would get genocided.

I fucking wish holy shit that would be epic

I'd suck Trumps dick if he brought the pharmaceutical companies back, unironically

(no homo)

>we give you our scraps every now and then, you should be thankful!
What you should do is stop being hypocritical fucks and sort out this territory bullshit once and for all. Either fold all your territories into the union or let them all go. Fuck off with your 19th century imperialist garbage.

So true.

So long as its not done through another section 936. That shit did more harm than good.

It didn't do us any harm, you're falling for PNP propaganda. The only people who got fucked over by 936 was the federal government.

It absolutely did do harm. It built up an economy by grossly underpaying labor. Section 936 is why wages across the board in PR are and have always been drastically lower than what's paid in the US.

>Trump is literally holocausting my people and dumping the bodies in mass graves
If he did then they needed holocausting.

Attached: gallery_nrm_1423450539-465692015.jpg (480x289, 18K)

God I hope so..

What a load of shit. 936 jobs were skilled factory positions, engineers and shit. The secondary service economy jobs it created maybe yeah, but those jobs wouldn't exist anyways without 936.

Why don't people build roofs for their homes? Do trees not grow in Puerto Rico?

Do you care enough about your people to Make Puerto Rico Great Again? If so, you should run for office.

20% of the population is over 65 years old and the poverty rate is 45%. They're either too old to fix anything or they can't afford it.