>unfair court system for everyday people
>guilty until proven innocent
>highest cost of living in USA, ranked 10th in the world
>ultra left wing politicians
>state assembly has veto proof democrat power, essentially a single party state
>worst infrastructure in mid Atlantic region
>complete police state where police are above the law
>first US to pass congestion pricing
>no city government oversight in spending - a transit worker earned over $300,000 in overtime last year
New York and New York City is the worst state in the US. Why does everyone want to come to this shit hole ?

Attached: A30A0D26-F194-46D7-B830-1A7D9FE1B939.png (1200x630, 41K)

you forgot the retarded gun laws

The worst state is Mississippi.

Checked
Why?

NY is a great state.

Stop with your bias.

Oh yeah , there is no such thing as gun rights in this state.

New Yorker here. Nyc is the worst

ontario was like that until we elected ford who has been crushing urbanite libtards, toronto is the nyc of canada

New York City is greatest city on Earth.

Attached: 1554352328858.jpg (741x476, 87K)

>>unfair court system for everyday people
>>guilty until proven innocent

This is generally true, though a few notable exceptions exist. Bernie Goetz did get acquitted of attempted murder for defending himself on a NYC subway. There was also an incident in the southern tier where someone was charged with a felony for shooting a home invader, but everything was eventually dropped and the homeowner's guns were returned. But yes, the fact that any of this shit even resulted in charges is infuriating.

California, Illinois, and Hawaii are exponentially worse. Massachusetts, Washington, and Oregon are slightly worse. New Jersey and Connecticut are worse. NY would be based if you drew a line just past Albany and said allpoints south belong to Jersey.

I don't think anyone is allowed to own a gun in nyc. With conceal carry , Especially after the cops who gave them out for bribes were caught.

Oh hey look
>Cali, Illinois, Hawaii, mass, Washington Oregon New Jersey, conn
All blue states.
Would be based if upstate ny, nyc, and Nassau Suffolk were all split into separate states.

Born there. Lived there 3 decades. Fucking shithole

New York City is the greasiest city on Earth to visit but not to live.

ftfy

False

Jew York City is the best City to have ever existed.

I have medicaid in NYC and it's fucking great. CUNY schools are cheap. A huge amount of awesome sights. The Met and The Cloisters have plenty of beautiful classic European art, the NYC philharmonic plays great classical European pieces of music. The MTA system works 24/7/365. Non-whites are not monsters, once there was a Kang in the train yelling about whites and other black started yelling at him to shut up and some black guy almost started a fight with the kang. Living cost is higher than in other states but the median income is higher too. NYPD are the best cops in USA. I've been to Flatbush, Crown Heights and Bedstuy and no blacks ever attacked me. If somebody falls or gets hurt in 3 minutes there will be a cop car, ambulance and a fire truck on sight.

Yeah cops are everywhere, but occasionally you get some homeless person yelling at people that he's going to kill them. The city functions pretty well for how busy it is.

I'm from NYC, and I'll say that I think it's the best. Growing up in the Bronx redpills you faster than all the autists on Jow Forums combined. I got jumped for a McChicken when I was 12. Most of the liberal fucks you see in the city either come from upper class families and don't deal with nigs or they're transplants. Sure it's expensive and shit gun laws. But if you're white you have nothing to worry about.

Loads of feral niggers, no jobs, and no money. West Virginia is the same only with less niggers are more meth/heroin.

if you think NYC is bad, try living in Binghamton.

Attached: 1489682228811.jpg (500x487, 33K)

Transit system is ok. Cops arent dicks if you're white. Can 80mph on nys thruways. No problems. Brand new tappenzee bridge is impressive feat of Engineering. But yes. Some aspects of the state suck.

Which borough will redpill you the fastest?

>Growing up in the Bronx
Fellow Nazbol Albo (Kondili clain) here

Join us at the Albanian social club

Probably Brooklyn and the Bronx. Honestly only the ghetto parts will. NYC is still a white majority city. There are parts of the city where your won't ever see a non white.

Fuck outta here

>Flatbush
>Crown Heights
>Bed Stuy

kek try going out to East New York or Brownsville

LOL Nazi Albanians will be saving this country. We're one of the only groups you can't infiltrate and to be disloyal is worse than death. I have great hope for us.

Crown heights is Latino, Flatbush and bed stuy are getting gentrified fast.

Upstate reporting in.

Fuck New York, they're about to abrogate double jeopardy here, and I'm not talking about the fucking game show. There's a bill in our Senate right now that would allow people who have been acquitted of federal crimes to be tried in our state's courts. This is extremely dangerous.

Attached: NY2016.png (350x262, 31K)

most*

Cities are different than bumble fuck middle of nowhere. No city lets you shoot guns in their city limits, even if they let you carry them. If you fire a gun in a metropolis you are going to shoot some random person or their property 100%.
P.S. nyc isn't new york state.

Good. Rich people should be tried constantly until they are jailed!

Long Island is filling up with Salvadorans and their youth are extremely hostile towards whites. Everyone I know has a younger sibling who has been a victim of their harassment. The white women who work in the schools pretend it isn't happening. I've personally witnessed two muggings perpetrated by these animals, they make blacks look like the pope.

whiter than you, non-italian nigger.

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

autistic gun laws= apes running wild in the streets shooting each other

You forgot:
>2nd Amendment rights are practically non existent
>Opiate junkies EVERYWHERE
>All the cites are corrupt as fuck and collapsing financially and physically despite insane taxes
>Rural areas have no fucking jobs and everyone is either a metal thief, welfare bum, or a pill junkie
I fucking hate this place but I have no idea where to go, I kinda think all of the US is going to end up like this at one point or another anyway.

I don't even like visiting NYC. It's so fucking congested it takes something like 20+ minutes to move one block. How the fuck do people live like that?

I can attest that this is sadly true

Attached: ED446A66-5947-42EA-9870-768D7B502896.jpg (360x348, 44K)

Lol no. Enjoy spending millions over the course of your life to sit in traffic and huff exhaust. I'd rather die that live in that dump.

stay downstate you fucking heeb

Attached: mein_neger.jpg (289x292, 25K)

This state is fucking horrible.

Buffalofag here. NY is bad, but not the worst.

You forgot
>HIV propaganda probably played for by the government

Attached: 0_IMG_20190510_191452.jpg (3072x4096, 472K)

Jew York state does more for kikes than Israel.

That's all I got to say.

Attached: 1557352063863.jpg (650x434, 40K)

The worst part is that upstate could be a legitimately nice place to live if they could amputate Westchester County and points south.

>t. originally from upstate NY

>fattest state
>dumbest state
>poorest state
that's just off the top of my head

the fuck are you on, crown heights is west indians and jews

I just got jammed up for about an hour at UAlbany for using an ID I found to try and get in the tower to pick up some headphones from my friend.

> We can charge you with attempted tresspassing
> let us search your backpack

luckily I know how to deal with cops so they didnt search my bag since I know what they can and can't do. 1. fucking. hour over some bureaucratic bullshit

upstate is the welfare queen of new york. bitch about the city but still soak up its tax dollars like it's going out of style. the feds will never allow new york city to secede because they don't want to have to bail out the rest of the state when its beloved cash spigot gets turned off

Upstate and the city are two different things. Take it from a guy who’s lived here for a decade. Split the cancer off from the rest of the state and we’d be as red as Texas.

They only come for the tourist attractions. Anything outside of that is risking your life.
Upstate is worse. White trash so trashy they make ghetto blacks look civilized.

So purple then

upstate needs to cut its addiction to NYC money tbqh. worse than the greeks

split the cancer and you'd be so broke the iroquois would buy you back

It's not the worst state. Not even close. Go take a look at Mississippi or Oklahoma and tell me how New York is worse than that.

Yea I'm assuming you know nothing about NY politics. Cuomo has done everything in his power to divert money from upstate and with the exception of a couple cities upstate recieves much less per capita than the city and long island in aid.

I agree with this completely.

Moving to Indiana soon. Currently live in Queens. Cant fucking wait to have a huge house with a driveway and be surrounded by white people and no traffic too. Dream come true.

>every American worker loses 30% or more of their money to taxes
>the national conviction rate is 95%, it is a kangaroo court no matter where you are
>if you're a defendant to a statutory violation you are facing off against the state which the prosecutor works for, the judge works for, and the only witness (cop) works for. you're fucked.
>cost of living is high, but pay is high there as well. my brother is a mechanic in ny and he makes over a grand a week
>there are no conservative politicians, they're all criminals trying to rob you with more statutes and taxes and they're all former piece of shit lawyers
>voting is a sham, you have no say. a ballot is a survey to see what rights they can take away next
>definitely not worst infrastructure, north carolina is
>the entire country is a fucking police state. at least in a crowded place like ny the cops have more people to extort giving you a better chance of being left alone.
>why would any public sector organization have oversight? if they fuck up they can just steal more of your money

new York is great. government sucks. imo Nebraska blows

Attached: 1543322922132.jpg (640x639, 200K)

Texas is unironically the worst state, most of New York apart of NYC is still very white. There’s nowhere in Texas that’s 90%+ white.

third worse
behind CA and WA

Attached: D973F3DE-14EC-4073-88FF-843451A4B14C.png (457x234, 9K)

NY is terrible and should break up into 4
>Niagara will be shitty, rust belt hell and the new West VA
>New Amsterdam can be the seventh New England state. Liberal, but not like totally gay
>Long Island will be based and rich
>New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) will become bankrupt ward of the federal govt within a decade
>Staten Island fucks off and joins NJ

Attached: newNewYork.png (750x514, 27K)

You know you've been here too long when you recognize an Indian user that wants to use his dad's money to fuck off to Indiana.

you Upstaters are retarded.
Nassau and Suffolk county has the most disproportionate tax to state aide/budget allocation of the entire state.
Cuomo and the city suck, but instead of bitching and pointing fingers at everybody, why don't you just fix your own damn towns? Seriously, you people don't want tourism, you people don't want non-local businesses coming to your towns, tax cuts aren't enough for you to start your OWN businesses, you complain about the SUNY schools that provide half the jobs in the towns there in.
Seriously, what is the solution, Niagrafag? What beyond the ~5,000 non-permanent fracking jobs in the So. Tier is gonna be enough for you ppl to get your shit together? And if you assholes actually do decide to do fracking, once you poison your water supply and start battling the city for the Catskills reservoirs, just know that Long Island will take up arms to let you all go thirsty before we let you get a drop of our aquifers.

>blackest state

eastern panhandle of WV not bad
jobs
low crime
low cost of living

>Long island faggot

that makes sense. Your some faggot rapechild of new jersey and connecticut. nowhere near real new york. stop embarassing yourself

Oh look out now, we got a Strong Island badass.

We're bitching because the problems Upstate has weren't caused yesterday. They were likely caused starting back when the fucking Roosevelts still ran NY politics. Upstate was home to a great deal of industry, GE (Schenectady and many other towns), Carrier (Syracuse), Kodak (Rochester), Bethlehem Steel (Buffalo). The reason we call ourselves the Empire State is that once upon a time we were the engine that made America go. You fucking downstate Jews killed the goose that laid the golden egg - likely because of the resistance on the part of those companies to trade unionism, backdoor Bolshies that you are.

I can't wait until your island is swallowed up by the sea just like the cancerous city you attach to like a fucking remora.

They have the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and a lot of other country's gold and yeah NY sucks fat dick

>nowhere near real new york
>>thinking LI wants be NY or have anything to with NY
cool response. can't wait until LIers make good on their hatred and cut all of you welfare queens off for good.

Do it. Good luck with water and electricity.

>problems started with Roosevelts
i always find the blame deflection and lack of awareness of Upstaters so hysterical.
everybody knows Upstate went down the shitter when manufacturing left the rust belt, and it got worse when the dairy industry started going downhill. both happened less than 50 years ago.
>attributing the Empire State nickname (which was colloquially adopted in the early 1800s) to the fucking combustion engine
you are retarded.
>Upstate was once the golden egg
that's a new one. that's a fucking kek if i ever saw one. even the slum Irish from the outer boroughs who vacationed in the Catskills could tell what a fucking dump Upstate was and always has been.
>backdoor bolshies
Oh, I'm sorry, which counties voted unanimously for economic protectionist populists in the 2016 primaries again?
>again, think Long Island cares about the city
we hate the city almost as much as we hate you. the only reason we don't hate it more is because at least there are jobs there we can take as a last resort. Your parasitic, backwoods, dirty assed, bearded hicks bring nothing to the table other than baseless finger pointing and drug addiction.

Long Island has one of the best aquifer reserves in the country. Nassau and Suffolk are water autonomous, you imbecilic hick.
We already have the PSEG infrastructure for power autonomy too. Plus we could just update the Shoreham nuke plant and expand offshore windfarms.

>problems started
>industry left
If I didn't think you were just a Jew stirring shit, I'd almost think you were mentally challenged (or a "retard" as you're so keen to call us).

Pro tip: if you're going to talk about people from your area vacationing in Upstate, don't use the Catskills as your example unless you really want to out yourself as a Jew. That was/is the Jew summer homeland.

Regarding Upstate industry, that isn't something I've made up from whole cloth - that's a fact. We were the largest state in the union for a good long time - because upstate was a place where people could get decent jobs. We've been bleeding population for decades, and you want to put the blame for that on us, instead of on the downstaters who control the state and made the conditions entirely untenable for any sort of industry other than the arcane money changing that goes on in NYC to exist within our state. Honestly, I think your argument is more about territorial pride than actual, honest conversation about the shitshow that is our state politics. We've got 3 Democrats in a room deciding what happens here, upstate has been getting killed by Democrats since forever, and you're here shitting on us instead of fighting for us. That's why I want to be separate from you politically. You don't hold my hometown's best interests at heart, and in fact you don't care at all. None of you mooks down there care.

Good! Take your little aquifer and go. When the City claims it as theirs (as they have with several upstate ones in tiny little towns no one will ever note) you can rejoice that at least you aren't a hick.

you sound like white trash
sorry you're that way, tradie

Attached: jchvJpU.jpg (612x612, 93K)

what would be the cheapest state?

still too many dagos, spics and jews,
dago

Still better than the west coast

> Most of the liberal fucks you see in the city either come from upper class families and don't deal with nigs or they're transplants. Sure it's expensive and shit gun laws. But if you're white you have nothing to worry about.
Pretty much, the city has been made safe for them.

>im a jew cus catskills
the irish, jews, poles, everybody and their mother went to the Catskills back in the 40s - 70s because nobody other than the megarich could schlep all the way up to the Adirondacks, and there isn't dick west of the mountains anyway, so I don't see your point.
>largest union state
we were the largest union state because of NYC you nigger. Because we had the largest city in the world, with the largest population, for a long time, not because of the hicks in steel mills along the Erie Canal.
>blaming downstaters and albany for your woes
you want honest conversation, then answer my original question. what do you want? what specifically do upstaters want from us other than gibs and fracking? You people have complained about tourism, non-local business entry, SUNY schools, and even with the Upstart NY program of first 10 years tax free, small business growth hasn't happened at all up there.
So what do you want?
>you don't care about us or fight for us
why exactly should i be fighting for you when my tax dollars go disproportionately to you already? you're siphoning off money that could be used to fix my town and county's crumbling infrastructure and upgrade my schools.
>aquifer
Queens and Brooklyn already tried in the early 2010s. We told them to fuck off, the Suffolk County Executive openly talked about secession, and the prospect of cutting off our tax dollars scared NY enough that they told Queens and BK to knock it off.
>splitting up
i agree. we hate each other, and we should split up. what do you think of this map?

>ultra left
More like ultra right, like California.
Look faggot, capitalism isn't left. New York is Trump's home.

Sup fellow Buffalo user. How's your day goin in Rustbelt hell?

Attached: 22852243_1708902562454703_4075857164871267453_n.jpg (960x947, 74K)