Americans

Is it their fat what makes them stupid or they are fat because they are stupid?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (800x421, 8K)

both

the 56% really hinders them

Its friday night faggot, were up late.

It's their culture.

Attached: 1556470260740.png (1179x777, 256K)

They're fat because their capitalism has run amok.

see also the americanisation of British food culture.

Are you one of those chinky looking motherfuckers?

All the above

go inject some krokodil you worthless snownigger.

But no, I really do hope you make your dream of breakdancing on the venice beach boardwalk for $2.25 a day come true, kek.

Attached: 1557019198864.jpg (500x500, 49K)

seething

Talk about stupid. Thanks for selling Alaska to us for $7 million dollars :) And thanks for giving us trillions of dollars worth of oil for free.

Attached: 829382.png (200x202, 22K)

At least he's not a little bitch that has to hide behind a meme flag

Ameriga is la best, get fucked ese

Stay mad ivan. Usa deafeated your commie empire and now ass rapes you decaying shithole. Also slavs are not white.

well, we tricked you into bankrupting yourselves during the cold war.

you were duped by a bunch of retards.

cry some more, subhuman

Attached: 1555617174854.png (500x1380, 804K)

>go inject some krokodil

Attached: 1556616925981.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

This is the wrong question. Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for capitalists than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

I believe the Jew fears this topic. There is a backlash against feminism, but so far it been heavily insulated from politics. A political backlash against feminism would quickly evolve in to a backlash against the Jew. A feminist mindset is the norm in all politics of Western European countries. The evidence for abnormality and decline in our civilization is perhaps nowhere more obvious than in the decline that women are experiencing. Therefore, it is necessary to make the women question a political one.

I dont think IQ makes you fat. But the large amounts of onions consumed is fkin everyone over.

If you pay for something, ($7m) it's not really free.

Attached: 1505708239673.jpg (500x500, 64K)

At least Chinese men aren't buying our women :*)

Attached: Wedding-2.jpg (800x533, 113K)

>posting propaganda picture moacking russians
>USA flag
But i'm 12.5% german

Yes

Look who's talking

Attached: 15557782310860.png (2394x893, 2.23M)

Spaniards always had a good sence of humor. I hope USA officially recognizes Spanish as their official language insted of that peasent tier language of english.