Is meat a luxury in your country bros?

Is meat a luxury in your country bros?

It isn't here. I can get ribeye steaks for £2. In canada though they pay upwards of $23 for the same steak.

Attached: mindset.png (563x561, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

share.flipp.com/flipp/items/388627830/share?locale=en_CA
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19751695
www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1810000201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the wrong question. Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for capitalists than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

I believe the Jew fears this topic. There is a backlash against feminism, but so far it been heavily insulated from politics. A political backlash against feminism would quickly evolve in to a backlash against the Jew. A feminist mindset is the norm in all politics of Western European countries. The evidence for abnormality and decline in our civilization is perhaps nowhere more obvious than in the decline that women are experiencing. Therefore, it is necessary to make the women question a political one.

no
t. poland

Change your fucking flag.

Here's something I noticed that is interesting. The price of chicken and beef has gone up a lot, but the price of pork and fish have mostly stayed the same or even dropped. Who doesn't eat pork and fish, but do eat chicken and beef? Muslims. The price increase of meat is directly related to all the truck drivers we're importing. Fish and pork haven't gone up because the goat farmers don't eat it.

Muslims eat fish you absolute retard. They don't eat shit-eating pigs tho

how is the price of beef so cheap in the US?
in UK ribeye almost $20/lb

Lel buckle up lads, the leaf has outdone themselves this time. Love the new copypasta Trudeau-dog!

Canada is on the verge of collapse

Attached: pay up paypig.png (723x435, 573K)

ribey is £2 for a 200 gram steak or £3 for a 350 gram steak at lidl.

That same £2 two hundred gram steak costs over $20 in canada.

Attached: beefler.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

do you guys ration celery in your countries?

is celery and peanut butter the snack of your nation's rich?

Attached: $6 celery.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

I demand left-wing bug force-feeding death squads now against rightists.

Shared from Flipp in the Food Basics weekly ad share.flipp.com/flipp/items/388627830/share?locale=en_CA

>£1.72 in Canada for 200g
>£2 in UK for 200g

You should probably remove all of your shopped images. I know you worked really hard at an extremely low wage to produce them lmao.

Inb4 "loss leaders" don't count because your dad beat you with the grocery flyer before he left you forever. Deal with it you unloved disappointment. He's here eating our cheap steaks. AHAHAHAHA

Its all part of the plan goy
Soon canadians will eat bugs
But i cant say shit, went to supermarket yesterday, wanted to make some burgers
Bought the cheapest shit, it costed me 30 dollars for 2 burgers
Its a clown world

calm down you spaz

Attached: $90 turkey.jpg (2340x4160, 2.1M)

Our country is fuckhuge and with the exception of the Eastern seaboard, almost entirely empty. Plenty of places to stick cows.

What did all your LIES become exposed? Here have another extremely expensive steak. It's the most expensive in Canada. You can't find one more expensive :^)

Attached: IMG_20190423_103213.jpg (3648x2736, 2.24M)

Hey I noticed you stopped posting. Usually you have a hundred posts in this thread. Don't worry I'll keep your thread of LIES bumped and available for all to see until you inevitably delete your thread to LIE again.

You seem to be gone all of a sudden. Should we send out a search party? I can't imagine spewing LIES for years only to have them completely exposed! The reality is sinking in now that the thousands of hours you have spent LYING are now completely worthless.

how does this make you feel?

Attached: canadA vs usa.jpg (1434x793, 190K)

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19751695

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-211843_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 684K)

Feels like more LIES from a LYING shill AHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20190423_103201.jpg (3648x2736, 1.68M)

2 euro? For what, rat meat?

$30/kg is the market price for beef. Beef isn’t easy to produce. They’re the biggest reason global warming

The in store prices have proven that British and American steaks are both MORE expensive than Canada. The shill recoils in fear as more LIES are exposed lmao

This post made me hungry, I'm gonna go have a steak and beer for breakfast. By the way the reason meat is expensive is so it deters niggers from wanting to live here.

I don't get why this thread isn't on /x/. Pick up any copy of a Sobey's flyer and you'll see that meat is normally priced.

I noticed you left the thread again. Oh wait you are still here and you just refuse to respond. Seething with rage as you try to find a picture of Trudeau wearing rainbow socks to deflect from your constant LIES.

It will be, just you wait...

Literally starving their own people.... While 3rd world ooga boogas get free meat every night

We need to annex this shit, Trudeau needs to be stripped and drawn-and-quartered in the street

You can't hide forever shill. Your meme has died but you don't have to die with it. Even though LYING on Jow Forums is the only thing going on in your life. You can repent for your LIES and change your ways. Or hang yourself from a tree I don't give a fuck lmao

explain this mentality

Attached: theAbsoluteState.jpg (3672x1840, 1.07M)

Explain your LIES

Counter propaganda spammers in this thread are crazy.

Just because you act so dramatic is believe other leaf saying meat costs a lot in canada. The crazy leaf spam is poop

If you weren't an illiterate spic you could read the prices and figure it out for yourself

Side note the US has a fund made during obama years for anti propaganda. I assume canada has the same. The fund was used to pay online yap yaps to yap yap and make the US look good and go against bad information. The way these yap yap leafs freak out... i dunno maybe yap yap leafs are just suuuuuper passionate about... photoshopped... meat prices.. ?

Yap yap yap. Lies. Yap yap meat. Yap yap spic. Yap yap. Dgaf

Come back when you learn to speak English Pablo. Idk wtf that garbage was.

www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1810000201
There. Canada food prices. For yap yaps.

I still don’t understand this meme desu.

Yap yap is you running your mouth. Lies are false truths. Meat is food. Dgaf is dont give a fuck. Emplying how youre dramatic like a angry child over meat.

>rice is nutritious

Here shilly shilly. Explain your LIES shilly shilly AHAHAHAHA you done LYING today? Guess you weren't ready to be exposed. Oh well your meme is dead.

Trudeau getting fucked by SNC Lavalin while CBC trying to claim Canada is in a jobs boom. These are LPC shills.

Attached: oh shi-.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Also looks like north canada has crazy high meat prices. I assume because its furthest away from cities? Just like alaska towns that require aircraft to reach have markups of 250%+

Oh ok so you talk like a 4 year old nigger and can't form coherent thoughts. Got it.

3 steaks for a tenner here at the local butchers, they cut em off a big slab of moo.

People talk about the UK being fucked but Trudeau is a straight up criminal screwing his people

Attached: trudeaupink.jpg (602x327, 44K)

a 2 pound ribeye is probably such a shitty cut it shouldn't be fed to dogs. quality meat isn't cheap here.

I dont follow canadian news enough to know whats going on north. But how this guy acts. If he was paid to create false infornation. He should be fired. How he acts makes me believe the chill leaf posting meat pics.

You have to realize something about America's beef industry. The cattle farms are mostly Mormon owned.

Beef will always be on the table, Mormon's have a shitload of clout.

there is noting more pathetic than a canadian

>vitamin B12 deficiency can trigger confusion, agitation, depression, mania, psychosis and paranoid delusions

That's not even the same cut or size.

Good news. If canadian meat is expensive or not. Youre welcome to come get some American tubesteak for free.

Just google "canadian meat prices" sort by images.

>mfw all of of Canada’s greenhouses are growing Le DudeWeed LMAO instead of food.

Attached: 146CE17F-13BF-4546-B386-22A0B89B6B5E.jpg (1200x801, 487K)

>t. America
>Doesn't notice I live in Canada

Nah I don't need a small piece of mutilated mystery meat

>memeflag

That post is kinda for everyone in the thread. Instead of listening to super passionate leaf spam about meat lies. Or other leaf post a couple pics. Just google. I guess its speculated canada nation wide will have a 3.5% increase in food costs this year. Tube steak still free though.

Are your newsfeeds and leaf subreddit still being spammed with 'beyond burger' shills?

Attached: michael coren.jpg (540x540, 47K)

Come on you arent new to this. You dont eat it you just slob on it. We can even add maple syrup for free.

holy shit u sound like a retard

Nothing wrong with our prices.

Attached: 20190509_165532_HDR.jpg (4656x3492, 3.71M)

>$14.88/kg
Calm down man. You know the shill gets ptsd when he sees those numbers.

2 slices of ham = $2

and this photo is pre carbon tax.

Attached: surreal nightmare prices.jpg (823x1268, 389K)

Your prices have been proven fake shill. Now explain your LIES.

Calling someone a liar dosnt prove they are a liar btw.

Op is a brit larping as a hick. The use of the £ sign Instead of the US $ gives it away.