Would you marry a girl like this?

Would you marry a girl like this?

Attached: 1557575332326.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6892127/Nigel-Farages-fan-girls-revealed-privately-educated-teenage-sisters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I'm not Anglican. The European races shouldn't misceginate.

No. I don't want to be at work wondering what the fuck she's up to.

this
as much as I'd like to get inside that coat

Tbh that hair makes her look like a trap so no.

is she a time traveller from the ealry 80's?
those clothes and that hair look so Sloaney..

She seems very meek, which is attractive. I wouldn't marry a woman who wasn't a trad Catholic, though.

I would marry her if shes ready to have kids and take care of the kitchen

Don't of course know her personality etc. of course, so don't know if she isn't crazy.
But purely talking looks yeah probably.
>Tfw no threesome with her and Jeongyeon

Attached: 23545323.jpg (600x930, 79K)

user... That's a man...

She does look like a tranny though. I don't know if it's b/c Jow Forums's made me paranoid or what.

No, I wouldn't marry any shiksa. They are purely for pleasure and for turning a profit. The real prize is a Jewish wife who will bear a man Chosen sons.

She better have a dick

Attached: 1557371256924.jpg (1024x717, 127K)

I think its paranoia, if thats a trap its an exceptionally good one. Of course you'd find out eventually.

Looks like an asian man.

The crimson suppository

If by "marry" you mean fuck then leave.

Then yes.

Attached: post-47950-ghost-dog-meme-tumblr-imgur-tdhm.jpg (500x650, 67K)

ITT: the gays

>girl
lol

Tfw Jow Forums gives you trap detection powers

No. She would reject me.

She would also reject all of (You).

Attached: if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-really-are.jpg (440x534, 28K)

No, her eyes are not blue.

BLASPHEMY

Attached: 2345432t3452tt.png (723x914, 883K)

Stop pining over asian women who do everything they can to LARP as a white.

Sorry broeder.

Good point.

Go back to work, Tyrone

she's hot as fuck.

t. lucky instagram follower

I might want to take the little ribbon she has that says " Votes for women " and put it in her mouth and then sit on her face until she swallows it.

Asian women are my backup plan

Attached: 234735342234.jpg (600x900, 88K)

did she show her pp?

anime was a mistake

would i marry a boy? no.

she doesn't post that often. classicallyabby (shapiro's sister) does, however. fucking hot jewess that.

Attached: bee.jpg (989x875, 186K)

I'd marry her sister.

Attached: 1557412353937.png (1080x1920, 2.26M)

no u

whut? shes literally just a normal thot with good hair and makeup.

Attached: pmGMcU6.jpg (390x533, 66K)

>girl
that's a man baby

Attached: brexit girls and girl(male).jpg (2300x1533, 950K)

>Real girls are anime
Sure thing

>
>this
>as much as I'd like to get inside that coat
She probably has quite some Danish genes from pre-1066 already, it's OK to replenish.

No. Only thirsty beta faggots would say yes because of the whole "Redpilled gf" meme.

name?

Attached: 1529077990700.jpg (1536x1884, 358K)

Attached: americans.png (476x401, 138K)

Well, not really, because you are awkward around girls. So better kill yourself instead of worshipping random whores.

I would like to make sure she doesn't have a dick first.

Attached: 1557390900804.png (1080x1920, 1.6M)

>flag

I'll have to say no because I don't want bong genes in my bloodline

she had more followers than beatrice, kek. thanks, user.

Attached: 1485352494953.jpg (640x640, 273K)

Are you sure that's a girl? Looks like it could possibly be a 13 year old boy.

Filthy nonce.

Shes underage fucking pedos

This. Nonces.

>just a normal thot
>granddaughter of the late industrialist and former Governor of the Bank of Scotland Sir Alistair Grant.
K
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6892127/Nigel-Farages-fan-girls-revealed-privately-educated-teenage-sisters.html
I don't know if you are aware that UK has caste system, a bit like pajeets only it's a "secret."

I always think she looks like a female Justin Bieber or C9 Sneaky.

If she's not a trap (this is important). Despite what repressed cocksucking faggots on this board say, traps are sick, disgusting freaks.

who gives a fuck? she's ripe.

its still ridiculous that the whole Brexit campaign cant find a hotter girl than this tranny kikes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (567x391, 224K)

you guys need help.

Attached: bee2.jpg (484x599, 81K)

Graphics on the new Final Fantasy looking good

>15-16ish
>pedo
kys

You are a pedo and a faggot

>She's underage, you pedo fucks
It's OK, I'm a Muslim.
It's perfectly fine as long as they are nine years or older.

stop being dumb for once in your pathetic life.
You are either a feminist faggot, whos about to get fucked hard by the feminist society through divorce laws or a dumb whore whos butthurt over the fact that men shouldn't look at young girls, in which case i think that next time you should protest for women to cover themselves up so you're not this jealous and stupid.

your slave morality is laughable.

14 is the ideal age plebs

Doesn't really change much. Girls love fucking down to piss off their parents.

There's little genetic difference between the North West European peoples (don't fall for the haplogroup meme). Even Varg says it's okay for Europeans of different ethnicity to marry each other.

Posts like this really make me reconsider whether I should come and help you guys if things kick off over there. Some of you sound like a bunch of faggot freaks.

>only the purest of royal bloodlines

Attached: pure breed.jpg (900x539, 59K)

at least we're free.

would you seriously not fuck her because she's "underage"? user, i...

Absolutely. Cute genes.

You're a retard and a faggot.
Either kill yourself faggot or in case you're a butthurt woman, hey it sucks to be you, but you're the same retard that cries about woman rights, now fix it this problem about bitches being naked and making you mad.

Nice try but we all know you get a boner when you look at little boys you sick fuck. You are going to burn in hell when you die.

No, she's clearly retarded.

No, you degenerate. Do you have no sense of morals? If that's the case, nothing differentiates you from the commie niggers.

Posts like you make me consider if you got raped by a nigger when you were young and as the sperm flooded your mouth channel, some of it went to your brain and this is why you sound so fkn dumb.

Don't help the Dutch manlets. They all should have left when rhodesia fell, let them get fucked

Your country is a disgusting garbage heap.

>You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked. 8 “‘Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your naked body
Ezekiel 16:4 NIV Translation

Only if she had a penis would she get the diamond

>a girl

She is Trans, we have this thread every other day for fucks sake..

enjoy your brown nipples and knowing you dissapointed your grandparents

I dont like you

I learned of the situation from Willem Petzer, who seems like a perfectly normal dude.
A lot of the white South Africans I've seen on pol seem like cringelord larpers. It makes me question whether there's even a pending crisis over there.

Euromixing is the closest thing to genetic heritage that Americans have.

I disagree.

Attached: 760287.jpg (240x320, 27K)

>Nice try but we all know you get a boner when you look at little boys you sick fuck. You are going to burn in hell when you die.
Funny that you mention hell, since God doesn't rly care about doing 1 tiny mistake or 999999 billion mistakes, he treats you the same. In other words you're gonna burn in hell with me cuz you are the same retard who pushes me to fuck weird shit instead of fucking your sister cuz ur a hypocritical piece of shit.
God put you on this earth to make my life easier and happy. If you work against me you work against Him. Good luck justifying that to him.
>212786047
Tell me more about your: fatties, antifas, feminists, libtards, niggers, muslims, "democracy" and faggotry and how your country is soooo perfect moron. I'll wait.
Pic related, just for special cases like you.

Attached: Merica Fuck Yea.jpg (402x402, 63K)

i think its time for the real thread to start

Attached: taytay.jpg (284x177, 9K)

There is no such thing as same-sex marriage.

>Taking a joke this seriously

read

I love how shy and innocent she looks in the webm....

Yummy!

I would approve for either of my sons

You can't tell trannies from tomboys anymore, and for someone who has a tomboy fetish that's fucking terrifying.

Your country is a literal degenerate cesspool full of pedos like you.

nah bro thats all female

Attached: theabsolutestate.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

That’s a man

its cool bro real men checked for you

Attached: 463034516_kanye-west-taylor-swift-zoom-eb96e0c1-85da-497d-af65-41f08c4d6271_zpsei6jugem.jpg (760x640, 76K)

How do you live a normal life knowing you're a Romanian?

Attached: hands.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Assuming it's a real girl, hell yes.

Masculine features on women mean high-test chad af kids.

Attached: patch.jpg (291x300, 26K)

Retard, listen to me. Use your 2 neurons to answer ME that question that you avoid like the plague.
I know that you are slow cuz ur probably swallow nigger cum once/week but i want you to focus very hard, i know its hard, and teach me about your vibrant and oh so progressive country. I WILL WAIT DICKHEAD.
Don't worry your tiny head with me being a pedo, you're too dumb to hold this conversation with me. Just focus on what i asked you, ok little buddy?
>How do you live a normal life knowing you're a Romanian?
Idk bro, how do you live your live a normal life knowing you're a American?
Pic related.

Attached: America shitting themselves.jpg (1535x1650, 372K)