Was he redpilled?

rest in peace

Attached: maximum based.png (485x662, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRBGn5jiVGA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgt6ONSd7OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P3IUUYNHPk4
youtube.com/watch?v=EnZYZ084lmA
youtube.com/watch?v=KfzUGPVlUyA
youtu.be/_Wc8jNEvOfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm58sGEdgAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was schizopilled

youtube.com/watch?v=TRBGn5jiVGA

>Jow Forums's heroes are actual schizophrenics
Pottery

Attached: 1519422391736.png (1806x938, 220K)

moses was a schizo as well

fuck of glownigger

F
He was truly ahead of his time.

40% increase to 0.1% is still only 0.14%
They don't teach percentages in mutt schools or you just get excited when you see big numbers?

Jesus too.

Attached: natsku ja joku läski vauva.jpg (424x604, 50K)

you are inbred, just accept it

And you are white, definitely

and you aren't, definitely

You'd have to be schizophrenic to think chopping off a part of your dick is necessary to satisfy God.
Of course you'd have to gullible to do the same because of (((health reasons)))
The gullible and schizophrenic truly are a perfect match

Mutts should feel eternal shame for letting a guy like him just helplessly roam the streets. Worst of all is that meanwhile, trannies and shit are stealing the spotlight for their inconsequential grievances

I was born in russia
Ah the big question, are slavs white?

they think have a semi-automatic light switch will save them from hellfire. also a wire around their neighborhoods. their schizophrenia levels are truly unmatched.

hi shill. i hope youll suffer greatly for bringing your disgusting d&q filth to a thread about terry.

>So if you’re laughing cause I got 2 gig for my code, you’re a nigger

Rip terry lol

Terry is still living. He got tired of the infamy he had developed and so faked his death. Anyone claiming to have information on his current whereabouts is lying.

nigger cattle

Terry Davis was a construct.
The intelligence agencies modeled him after me and my posts from 2015 - 2017.
They didn't want a real autist like myself redpilling the masses so they created Terry Davis as a distraction.

It's the truth.

Are they all 40% more delusional and it makes them 40% more likely to have the disorder because of that?

metokur and his faggot followers killed this national treasure and I will never forgive them for that

Attached: 1461239651005.jpg (360x360, 23K)

i was watching him before 2015 though

Archetypical hero turned crazy to discredit the movement of the holy spirit.
Dude had to much exposure and too little protection, the brain does not have a firewall, well thats not entirely correct.
Anyway, dude also made a few bad lifestyle choices especially his diet. Cut out the fucking Soda dude, that will just make you more susciptible to the voice of god technology and the biological weapons.
Make yourself hard to kill at least!

I started my campaign of redpilling in 2013

yeah, he consumed pretty much nothing but carbs and did almost no activity. his breathing was so bad.

shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: 60016584_177058466618297_1736557416390066176_n.jpg (730x960, 121K)

also fuck frasier
>youtube.com/watch?v=Xgt6ONSd7OQ

niggerfaggotkike , glow harder

Terry was beyondpilled and could see the world for what it is
As happens in such cases his speech was degenerated because English was used and it was his 2nd language after code
The truth is the glow in the dark nigger cattle faggots think they have rid themselves of Terry but they are mistaken
Terry is in here with us now
He is within the system of history woven within the code
Think about this the next time you cross the road

Attached: 1538533019914.png (628x800, 665K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P3IUUYNHPk4
6:20 we all know most people are npcs but we arent quite convinced yet, we are still affected by them. unlike terry, he embraced this truth completely and went through life as we would in some kind of rpg or whatever. the npcs are nothing to him, they are in fact nothing and should also be nothing to us, but we havent reached terrys level yet. look at him in the store, hes just talking to himself, having fun with driving the cart etc. absolutely beyondpilled.

Attached: maximum based2.png (523x592, 417K)

At one point he was, by the end he was just manic and delusional, it's kind of sad because he was an extremely smart man. Best video is when hes sitting on the bench and randomly calls the black guy walking by a nigger.

>metokur and his faggot followers killed this national treasure and I will never forgive them for that
Sauce me?

>they don't teach percentages in mutt schools or you just get excited when you see big numbers?
Let’s check that theory

youtube.com/watch?v=EnZYZ084lmA
good tribute to terry, watch it

Attached: 1557418278450.png (764x1078, 308K)

My. Ringtone
youtube.com/watch?v=KfzUGPVlUyA

>those seething (you)s
it's true but schizos ironically have some untaimed knowlege
Terry was a genius but a very unstable and unfocused one, it's sad but probably innevitable that people like him are marginalised or end up like that.

>schizophrenia is redpilled
kek

he made terry the subject of one of his gay youtube videos. afterwards, his nigger followers went and harassed the fuck out of terry and drove him to suicide.

shitty remix but based.
check out this channel before jewtube takes it down for hate speech, quality vids.

Attached: maximum based3.png (658x658, 571K)

The epitome of an insane genius

Attached: 1544779555056.jpg (480x480, 134K)

he was a retard who filmed himself masturbating

He was 100x smarter than you'd ever be faggot. Come.back to me when you can make your own OS from scratch or know anything about coding other than some trash kiddie script, and html. Kys glow nigger.

Attached: 1544782561266.jpg (640x541, 72K)

man i really hope he is in a better place now

he's not dead

Is it too much to ask for a jewpost that is interesting/funny? Been seeing way too much poor effort stuff lately.

>he's filmed that 5 miles away from where I live

RIP Terry

Attached: 1530959510121.gif (220x184, 8K)

you had one job, and you didn't save him.

Attached: shadowofaman.jpg (480x480, 27K)

bump

Another degenerate trash. Plowed a homeless woman, uploaded videos of him wanking it, etc....

>Another degenerate trash
The dude had schizophrenia, the most bad ass of mental disorders. You probably haven't even wrote your own compiler, NIGGER.

Attached: 1556626494795.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

he saw it all clearly, above it all, in ways we never will

You’re a Jew
Owned...

Attached: 5659986A-3D99-41FE-9FDF-2844E0358D97.jpg (1080x1440, 149K)

Schizo that programmed an entire operating system by himself.

Jew here. When I smoke too much weed I develop temporary paranoid schizophrenia and I fucking love it.

>muh metokur
Hi Sargon. Terry's following and the people that harassed him existed long before Jim made a video of him, in fact if they hadn't then there wouldn't have been a vid made in the first place.

You are the dumbest gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

Attached: 1550080795820.png (531x467, 59K)

>Hi Sargon
im sure a political candidate that does talks every day has time to post on Jow Forums through a vpn. you are obsessed

Only if they have blue eyes

The interviews people did with him at fast food joints are actually pretty interesting. He's lucid as hell in them. It's pretty sad that he more often uploaded to the internet during bad bouts of schizophrenia. It's easy to paint him as a nutter, or stupid, or something he's not when you only look at the worst periods of his mental state.

Attached: 1548091628075.jpg (679x1024, 87K)

its co-op shilling time

Attached: 1556882034833.jpg (800x600, 122K)

whos the painter?

I'd rather be obsessed than a Jew.

if you watched his streams he did every day for years he was pretty normal and really funny most of the time. the only things people know him from are the clips where he does some word salad rant.

Fair point. The interviews more revolve around programming and such I guess. More focused.

bump

He's alive

Schizophrenia is a complex trait and clinical schizophrenia is just the extreme end of the distribution
You would expect that 40% increase at the extreme end to also indicate other differences in the broader population

have fun with your heard of nigger cattle, you jew nigger cock sucker faggot. i'll be up here with my space alien in the third temple.

at least when whites get schizophrenia we make operating systems not mutilate and drink the blood of infants desu

Attached: 1546195628976.jpg (1024x714, 88K)

>you will never save Terry

Attached: 1522464069337.jpg (960x638, 151K)

proud of you leaf, terry is too.

Attached: proud of you leaf.png (295x383, 277K)

lol no he wasn't. He worshipped the Jews and called them gods chosen people

source?

yes

Thread theme: youtu.be/_Wc8jNEvOfo

Attached: 1554750369795m.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

Haha, pretty sure when he called that guy a nigger he was somewhere over in Vegas. I tried to pinpoint the location but couldn't.

thread theme should be seek and destroy by metallica, he said "we are scanning the scene in the city tonight" to himself often:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm58sGEdgAw

bump

yes we do

my vision is crystal clear