SexStike You Fags

Why the fuck hasn't Jow Forums, pol in particular already memeing the shit out of this #sexstrike shit?

It's literally a thing made by SJW feminists THOTs calling for abstinence.

Attached: sexstrike.jpg (210x298, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
twitter.com/vonwulfenstein/status/1127281487206703104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're dating a thot who fell for this shit, it's time to dump.

>tfw I was not getting sex already

Attached: F19F05CC-DB59-4660-9F96-3409AB133A09.jpg (223x226, 10K)

I am humbled to be in the presence of a juggernaut intellectual such as yourself.

>ban abortion
>women stop being whores
so it worked. ban abortion worldwide.

Based Bong appreciating our top-quality American intellectuals

So do they make an acception for Browneys

>what are things that will never affect Jow Forums users

>Sex strike
They played themselves

DO IT!
YOU DUMB WHORES!

>implying whores can stand a week without getting fucked by chad

Attached: 1556819373502.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

All this does is show us who all the nutty bitches are so we can avoid them

Wait, so the wahmen who weren't fucking me are going to keep not fucking me? Wow. My life is so changed now.

Attached: 1554352267748.jpg (268x327, 27K)

I haven't had sex in seven years, I'm invulnerable to this type of warfare.

What a dumb thing to call for. Nobody that reads this shit is gonna do it. They really think that because of fame and money they could have enough power to say this shit to people. What clown world am I right ?

I do my part

>Women trade sex and reproduction for resources and status
>Men trade resources and status for sex and reproduction
>Reproduction is necessary for continuing the species (future concern, can wait)
>Resources are necessary for immediate survival (present concern, can't wait)
You can shut down a sex strike with a productivity/resources strike. They'll roll over first. Hell, in every situation of social breakdown it's the women proactively seeking to trade sex for resources, not men seeking to trade resources for sex. Men don't have to be proactive there.

this isn't political
it's an online re-enactment of Lysistrata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
this is /soc/-tier drama club antics
they want you to take it seriously as politics
it isn't

The Romanian stripper who caused lots of trouble for me after taking me to a hotel last Friday night by telling the other grills I see that I’m getting full of cocaine and tomming them all on the same weekends (they kind of knew but with someone telling them that they should be angry they are now acting it) has texted me earlier today to try to get herself weekended again. I want to avenge myself but I can’t be arsed going out now. Stuff them all. I need a brake and maxed out a credit card buying gifts to keep myself home, I have another £1,800 to find this month so I’m not going anywhere unless I’m getting paid. I’m going to tell her I have a headache.

Attached: 5DE62A22-0131-43AD-A69B-31086289299A.jpg (1125x2436, 337K)

Well guess what time it is then.

Attached: 1473556430247.png (888x685, 883K)

if you're a woman
why would you listen to a woman who is telling you not to have sex
you have sex to make babies / have fun
>some woman tells you to not make babies
>you listen
why would you do that?
>some woman tells you to not have fun
>you listen
why would you do that?
WHY WOULD YOU DIGNIFY A POWER TRIP FROM A WOMAN WHO PROBABLY ISN'T GETTING LAID IN THE FIRST PLACE???
the people who circulate this just want to manipulate women
this is about bullying and intimidating women

this could actually support the confidence of women, but only if they make changes, for example creating an image of a woman who projects authority and intelligence instead of being horny
the problem here is that a sex strike implies that women are so horny that they have to get together and organize politically just to stop having sex
it implies that women are caught in sin (sex outside marriage) and that they can't stop
women who have sex compulsively and repeatedly are turning sex into an addictive drug and using sex as a substitute for other aspects of their life

I hope this gets traction so they can realize everything is normal and exactly the way it was.

>OH YEAH CONSERVATARDS? YOU WANNA MAKE IT SO WE CAN'T HAVE ABORTIONS WELL GUESS WHAT WE'RE NOT GONNA HAVE TONS OF SEX THEN
It's already as memed as it possibly can be. All you can do is marvel at the retardation and the fact they have voting power.

If they learned how to cook and clean they could deny that stuff, but all they care about is sex. Can't even make up a new boycott, have to recycle 2,500 year old ones.

That graphic implies that men's reproductive choices and rights aren't already denied, they are. Women get all the freedom and leeway in the world and expect everyone else pay for it and deal with it.

there's always rape

Attached: D6S10B4XsAIQfah.jpg (749x1084, 70K)

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy[1].jpg (520x588, 121K)

Attached: D6S10B5WwAA0FfL.jpg (720x395, 21K)

Attached: D6S10B5XoAYkA3Z.jpg (720x395, 21K)

What’s the betting it’s utter sows who withhold their sexual favours?
I’m staying in after a three month binge.
Go finger yourselves. When I go out again next month every woman is going to be competing for me again as usual.
Don’t piss me off like last weekend though or I’ll just dump you into the zombie like category of ‘The Blocked’.

Attached: 0F4C3025-D4DD-46A9-A234-B340B46729D9.gif (500x353, 1001K)

Attached: D6S10B7W4AAn4re.jpg (720x395, 24K)

>sex strike
>what is obesity
hamplanets aren't fooling anyone

Even that art work is a rape fantasy. Stupid dogs want to think about something else for a change. Maybe pay some guy to tie them up and fuck them.

>Hehehe right wingers are all virgin incels
>So to fight you, we're going to stop fucking you
With this level of tactical genius, it's a wonder why every functional civilization in human history has refused to allow women to represent them politically, and why the people who enable women today are being replaced en-mass.

Attached: yukari-yakumo_4.png (1140x1689, 453K)

So these women made u stronger?

Attached: 4a887207dce96859f8154b001cb8cc01.jpg (554x383, 41K)

Attached: deathToFeminism.jpg (781x892, 325K)

America is the most intelligent country in the world.

Ik but i love my wife cucking me what do

>sex strike

oh no what will anons do now without all the hot sex they had until now

Attached: devilish2.jpg (225x224, 8K)

source pls

so women are metooing mgtow now? pathetic.

Attached: Pipe.jpg (364x344, 15K)

Cuck yourself even before she has a change to cuck you... That will show her that you're in control.

Attached: 1541395157547.jpg (746x888, 100K)

>Sex Strike
oh so that is what we are calling it now? I have been on a "sex strike" since birth I suppose...

Attached: HAHA.gif (464x240, 2.65M)

>women make fun of incels
>i know lets turn into volcels!

Indeed. Accelerate the cycle to completion.

Anyone here remember this gem??

Attached: votetrumpgetdumped.jpg (596x283, 26K)

Sex is the most overrated thing on this planet.
How are we still alive as a species is beyond me.

92% of left wing activists live with their parents
1 in 3 left wing activist Is Unemployed
Are they the sexy side?
They are dribbling spastics mixed with park toilet tier weirdo’s.
I had more sexual partners the Sunday before last than most leftists will have in their entire lives. Thinking of typing
>one
Just to be funny but I went on a binge at midnight Saturday and stayed out until Monday morning. Today I’ve got a headache and I deliberately put myself into debt to avoid sex/drugs this weekend and I welcome both conditions rather than carry on as I have done so far this year. I’m disgusted with myself for some of the stuff I’ve done and im also angry at women who drag me into debauchery and then later on act like it’s all my doing by default because I’m a man. If only you knew how bad it really is. I’d tell you if I didn’t have a headache, in full detail, with proofs, hints & tips for success.
I was super horny yesterday and nearly buckled but today I’m tired from gaming all last night and I can’t believe that chick thinks I’m going to let her win after her chasing all the others off like that.
Hol up.. its pic related. She’s a stripper but so are a couple of the others who have now decided it’s group politics to act like I’m a bad guy.
I warn them, I don’t disguise the existence of ‘The Blocked’ and they can all get on that list of I can make it three weeks, I’ll pull new.
Heil victory n shit. Going to play fallout, because the vidya/sex dichotomy is a meme.

Attached: 2176E3B7-C85A-4CCF-B1D0-7BB3D8DB22B0.jpg (800x788, 139K)

or this?

Attached: 21-vote-trump-get-dumped.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

really tho, if a person in your life makes a massive lifestyle change based on the whim of a random news article or celebrity, that’s a garbage human and you should find another.
tip: only date women with long hair, it shows mental stability, short hair butches cut their hair every fucking time they freak out over nothing, proven fact.

They already aren't having sex with us.
Are they going to start having sex with us just so they can take it away?

I 'member berry.

Attached: draft1.jpg (960x592, 109K)

Attached: twitter cucks.png (610x530, 53K)

The krassenshit brothers are serial child rapists. I'm sure neither will be impacted by the strike since they love boy holes.

Did women forget about condoms and birth control?

Also do they realize they can go out of state to get an abortion?

Why do people pretend that abortion has been outlawed across all of America?

"We're all Incels now"

They made a children's book with Robert Mueller looking like this, they are probably homosexuals too

Attached: robert_moral.jpg (964x454, 323K)

Here's a sex strike for you. Just an half assed idea, take over the hashtag and get to meming with actual ideas. Its funner than bitching here.

Attached: 18j4m5amhcpexjpg.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>when your brother's anus isn't on strike so you have nothing to worry about

>Why do people pretend that abortion has been outlawed across all of America?

Campaigning for stuff that's already legal is the lefty women way. Campaigning against stuff that is already illegal, too.

twitter.com/vonwulfenstein/status/1127281487206703104

Huh, who is this guy? I just looked at the tag and thought these pathetic white knights were funny

>allowing to kill babies is a "right"
That's where you're wrong thot

45% of American women are "emotionally celibate" meaning that their whoredom has made them unlovable. Sex is the only way they can get any male attention at all now.
This doesn't have a chance

Attached: 1550186373461.jpg (720x707, 42K)

Exactly. This will only affect liberal men.

>SJW feminists THOTs calling for abstinence
if they just did this in the first place, there wouldn't have been any problems to begin with. abortions are unnecessary when women practice self-control.

If you don't know the krassenkikes you need to lurk moar

No whore can resist Chad Thundercock. My guess, it's dry elephantpussys trying to drag others down with them.

Sexual dicpline is the aryan way. Sex outside of pro creation is degenerate. Diciplined men can win sex strike.

I support their initiative 100%. I hope they never reproduce, ie never have the opportunity to pass their self loathing, civilization destroying delusions onto their progeny. Non-breed themselves out of existence.

Checked and that’s confirmation of what we both know. Pigs for whom this is their ongoing sexual thrill. They like this, rape and eating cake.

Oh no... how will I ever get all that sex I haven't been getting now?

Attached: woody seriously.gif (480x320, 1.11M)

My reproductive choices is zilch. Nice try though. I'm sure it was worth the effort.

Good. Let them hit the wall and end their genetic lines. They are doing us a favor.

Attached: sexstrike.png (534x700, 886K)

because /pol tradcucks think that it's our fault that women are like this

This

Attached: 973327993221.png (500x358, 179K)

Attached: sexyangstrike.png (1435x1443, 564K)

>You can shut down a sex strike with a productivity/resources strike.
Not when the State is the provider desu
How do you think the rates of unmarried couples have been going up? When you can bypass marriage to get sex (thanks to Sexual Liberation), you do. It's the most economically rational thing a man can do. And how did we get here? Because the State provides for mothers (single and married alike), not for FAMILIES
The family is the basic institution of western civilization. That's why (((them))) are undermining it at all cost

Attached: IMG_20180821_154810.jpg (488x509, 73K)

Women still think that pussy is worth anything?
Sorry ladies inflation caught up and that shits not worth a dime

whores gonna whore
be it for cock, money or attention

That's what I mean though. When I say resources strike, I don't just mean between men and women. I mean, doing absolutely nothing. They can't take tax dollars to spend on sluts if you don't work. That's why I said productivity strike as well.

Truth is, women want the benefits of "civilization" (men's productivity) without having to pay their due (sex and reproduction.) So don't work. Don't spend. Or keep it low enough that the welfare state starves to death. Full productivity strike. Period. Full stop.

Remember, however uncomfortable men can survive in a state of nature in a pinch. Women can't. They will blink first.

They already figured that out and are virtue signalling around it now.

>sex strike
It's called marriage, OP

>unmarried thots closing their legs
Good.

nobody who is politically right wing was fucking these degenerate whores in the first place

Just make female slavery legal is that so hard UN?

Brace yourselves, those living in the modern world: The moral people are offended by the sex again.

If women abstain from sexual intercourse to make a political statement, I won't be affected.

I haven't had sex with a woman since early 2012.

>only a strike against fucking conservatives and alt right

Yeah they’ll just fuck shitskins and basedboys instead

wE tOtAlLy oWnEd tHe LiBs BrO mIgA

Okay lads watch this for being a team player - respect to Stretch the welder. I’m telling this stripper who pays for my bed for the night IF I include her inside it that I’m out of the game - Watch this.
DONE. Sex strike is on - /pol studs aren’t playing this weekend so your move sizzle cats. (She’ll get fucked rotten and I know it, but hey - You should see me go when I’m cheating and I can’t even help it, my dick has all the authority, or rather my ego).
& I swear if you could see these girls they are not your homely debt free tattooless virgin mingers. They scorch where they touch you but oh god do I enjoy being touched.

Attached: CF954965-DCDE-4657-895C-60D0A865E4F4.jpg (1125x2436, 1.35M)

Brits seem to have have a problem with stimulants making them bipolar

Take it easy man that shit will run you down eventually and your life will fall apart like a house of cards

jokes on you, I am an
I N C E L

WEW! Sex strike! born again virgin riot. Someone spark that fucking bouncer! Woohoo! I know what I’m going to do - DRINK. I never drink, i think I’ve had about 15 cans of Kopperberg all year because it ruins my boners. Drink, fight, fall over. I’m going to start at lunchtime tomorrow as a matter of urgency. Wew!!! I’m interrogating EVERY CUNT to find left wing sympathies and then BLAMO they are getting my unspent testosterone (knuckles not jizz) right in in their stupid little faces.. This is not the time to be a traitor and support the genocide of the Anglo Saxon because (you fucking journo scum especially) during this sex strike the Empire Strikes Back. Wew!!!! Party cancelled, yas!

This has happened all my life...

>Bipolar?
I don’t even believe that’s real
>are you sometimes happy and sometimes sad
>er, sometimes yes.
>then take these pills goy like a gud little American
And
>Brits seem to have a problem With stims making them bipolar
nobody else just Brits? And you are basing that nonsense on what, jealousy and communism I guess.
You are obviously suffering some psychiatric disorder that stops you from making sense. Ask a Jewish person to diagnose you, they are really good at finding what ails you.

Attached: 0C369386-1951-468A-A4B0-7476FF77A3EC.jpg (96x125, 3K)

"access denied - sex strike"

lol wut? syntax error?

Attached: 1557403381575.jpg (184x184, 8K)