Is there any religion more pathetic than christianity? "oh boo hoo i'm such a filthy sinner, forgive me g*d". Fuck off...

Is there any religion more pathetic than christianity? "oh boo hoo i'm such a filthy sinner, forgive me g*d". Fuck off. Men should be strong and prideful.

Attached: P1020495-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 746K)

t. Satan

the problem with men being strong and prideful is that you live that life long enough your conscience will become immune against shame. life will come and try to humble you and will will remain in your pride and look very foolish. like a man getting beat in the face but still getting up even though he is outclassed by his opponent. your very strength and pride will make you pathetic and sad to others and they will pity you.

This is so true. Christians like always with their tail between their legs.

Oh God, forgive me, I was thinking about having sexx

Attached: 23544261-07F7-418E-8FF4-28B5D191146C.jpg (688x1024, 137K)

How shit would it be to live a life always scared of hell, under the threat of going to hell if you do not love/ follow “god”. what a pathetic life.

Ooga booga muh dick bix nood muhfugga

Yeah, lets fuck around and act like fucking animals.
Lets stop taking showers as well beacuse thats just wasting water and damaging the environment.
Also while we are at it lets just chop our genitals off and kill our offspring, we dont need more people in this planet. Lets all take hormones and grow tits while women do the opposite and chop them off.
Lets forget our religion, our culture and all of its made up "human dignity" who gives a flying fuck about any of that anyway? we can all just be happy as long as our body matches our feelings and in case they dont lets just get large doses full of recreational drugs until we are numb enough to our reality we stop feeling anything aside from shallow temporary happinness

What a happy future awaits us.

Americans in the under 20 age bracket are minority white.

One cannot be any more cucked if you are a devout Christian,

>prideful in this regard means a degenerate sodomite
why the fuck are so many anti christians sexual degenerates?
oh yeah because we don't tolerate them (at least the christians who aren't new age prots or novus ordo heretics)
get rekt fag you are going to hell and Ill be laughing at you

Lol. Have a (you).

>the anti christian sides with the homosexual

Attached: 1494126173618.png (402x438, 288K)

Saved

Theyre all pretty bad. Scientology is worse. Mormonism is worse. Islam is worse.

>men should be strong and prideful
Friendly reminder this is coming from a fucking faggot, kys

Faggot

Yeah no, pic related. Also even cuckservative christian completely ignore race, and accept most of feminism.

True, it's miserable.

Do you need a desert god to not act as a degenerate? That's sad. Old civilizations had strong values, and they weren't xtian.

Prideful as a man in general, loser. Like not being a bitch constantly begging for forgiveness.

Attached: 1200px-Washington_National_Cathedral_-_DC_Capital_Pride_-_2014-06-07_(14208630707).jpg (1200x928, 377K)

>you are going to hell and Ill be laughing at you

I feel sorry for my fellow human but I’m still laughing at you.

If it makes you feel better, keep believing what you want but please don’t pass it on to your poor kids.

get bent fag lover

this is coming from a dude that takes it in the ass

If you are a Christian, you are forced to love fags. That’s gross dude.

It's the racial diversity flag retard.

Go to bed Tay, you're drunk

Attached: honky_dab.jpg (250x202, 11K)

I’m so scared of hell and the devil. To avoid hell, I will dedicate my whole life and being to Jesus (dead Jew on a stick) and God (no confirmed citing in over 6000 years). Please forgive me for I have sinned.

REKT

>like a man getting beat in the face but still getting up even though he is outclassed by his opponent
Sounds like the early christian martyrs.

Can someone explain to me why meme flags are always kikes LARPing?

Because only Jews are ashamed of where they come from and who they are. They secretly hate themselves.

Nice flag

nice flag

Attached: 1556005870812.png (637x332, 57K)

>early christian martyrs
The ones that were invented??

>kikes
You tell me, since christians love kikes so much kek

Christianity is a product of the Jew, quite literally. And christcucks keep feeding it. I can’t imagine being more cucked. Sad

dont forget to turn the other cheek goy

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Degenerates like you belong a cross

Attached: 1556734998246.jpg (1024x763, 128K)

Yeah, we should all be a bunch of stupid asses that can't admit when we are wrong, experience any personal growth, and completely lack any ability to change.

Why are you such a faggot?

Attached: Sugoi.gif (600x337, 1.68M)

Men should suffer and struggle through life and be humble.

Haha, nice strawman, faggot.

Christians don't live in fear of hellfire. Never heard a practicing Christian say they live in constant fear of hellfire because they aren't going there.

Could you stop inventing beliefs that no Christian holds and then attacking them as if they were held by us ?

Sounds like you get your information from TV shows created by the Jews. You took that straight from Penny Dreadful.

That’s not very Christian of you. Which reminds me of what hypocrites Christians are.

Based

>that can't admit when we are wrong
There's a difference between that and constantly humiliating yourself for "forgiveness" like christians do.

You don’t have to be christcuck for that.
Your comment reminds me of how indoctorined/ brainwashed Christians are to believe such bulldhit.

Really just makes sane people laugh.

LOL
That's precisely what they are.

Image being convinced that if you do not believe in the Christian god, that you are going to Hell. What a life. That’s the whole crux of Christianity.

WNC belongs to the the TCA. They aren't Christians.

No one likes an arrogant retard that is immune from criticism and cannot handle feedback.

you just want to be gay without repurcussions

This sudden influx of anti-christian shit is all jews trying to divide and conquer nationalists.

Oh look, this thread again

Yes. If you don't believe in God. Period.

There isn't a different 'god' for every theistic religion.

Very low IQ post

fixed version

Attached: 1557091284053.png (628x932, 690K)

no dont you get it the humiliation is what gives the christcuck its meaning. remember guys turn the other cheek while your enemies whip out their cock

"accept most of feminism" What the fuck kind of "conservative Christians" have you been spending time with??

>like a man getting beat in the face but still getting up even though he is outclassed by his opponent.
So you mean exactly what a man should do in that situation?

Neck yourself faggot

>Christian persecution complex
Gee, I wonder where that comes from.

probably the same christians who continue to this day to feed niggers and impose them on everyone else because theve been saved lol. so hows that plan of saving souls going or are you guys gonna pretend that doesnt happen. or even better its the kikes right?

>he died for our sins
What the fuck does that even mean? It just makes no sense at all.

Sharpen your cross and get to work, western boy. Time to bash the moneylenders like the good Lord did.

Keked

So hateful..... the opposite of Christianity, or so we’ve been told.

Seethe harder christkike

thats gonna be a solid yikes from me buddy

christ has no "confirmed citings" either, cunt. His first mention comes more then 60 years after his death by some rando' on the side the street.

As a Christian, aren’t you trained to love everybody?

People should be humble too, otherwise they're huge assholes.

I'm just going after the faggot

>humble
thats a pretty fancy way of calling yourself a bitch

Like god gives feedback. Lol

I’m not a Jew. Born into a Christian family. But I never really adopted it because I’m smarter then that. I’m not an atheist either. I believe in a higher power but I don’t get down on my hands and knees to it. That’s too cucky for me.

Always fun to put Christians in their place.

Hail Satan!

Very low IQ post.

Yes, that's why Verden and the Crusades. They were great.

Christians will rip you appart.

>Is there any religion more pathetic than christianity?
>yup. Islam
>grovelling to a space rock

Esoteric Hitlerism/Hitler worship maybe?

I like how no christkike will respond to this.

Lol

This is a true statement. You don’t need Christianity for it either. What cuckolds.

You are obviously a dick.

>prideful
yikes

Crusaders won't crusading for christkikes you fuck at least not totally.

>g*d
shlomo the rat detected

Attached: shlomo-detected.jpg (864x1032, 239K)

Someone please explain this:
He di d for our sins.
I just can’t fathom this thinking.

cringe
yes i am but im also nice to my friends. im normal

Christcuck detected.

>be God
>see puny clay man that you created beating his chest claiming to be greater than you

Another thing, why are Christians so full of hatred?

He declared you guilty, but he's willing to let you off going to Hell if you do "community service" in the form of proselytizing to find new people for him to declare guilty.

Then the arrogance of Christians believing they are the only ones going to heaven out of the whole universe. Wow!

Fuck off meme flag

based

>be god
>never existed

Once again, the threat hanging over Christians head of going to hell. This is so absurd.

>anti-Christian
>"prideful"
>fag flag
checks out

>be God
>let me burn these puny humans forever if they don't humiliate themselves before me

I'm not sure what the point is that needs to be responded to?
>Christian persecution complex
ok?

Stop sucking cock.

Then the thought of going to heaven when you die if you are a devout Christian. Their g*d seams pretty selfish to me, which contradicts everything about Christianity. It’s just all so messed up. Can’t believe people still believe this shit.

Stop sucking jewish cock.

Judeo-Christians btfo epic style