Brit/pol/ - brexit will change literally nothing edition

Attached: 198983837729.jpg (2976x3968, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10HwmvvxlEw
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: ted5.jpg (1200x758, 179K)

Hold the fucking phone.

American here - been out of British politics for a while (our economy is good now and work has kept me exceptionally busy).

Did Nigel Farage actually go out and form a new party, the Brexit Party?

If this is so, is there actually a strong possibility that they could take a bunch of seats in Westminster? Could Nigel become PM?

By the way im pro brexit myself i thought it was awesome when Trump caused Brexit by simply endorsing it and Nigel Farage.

Friendly reminder from a previous user

Attached: interracial (((adverts))).png (1826x664, 132K)

Lets laugh at Tommeh, UKIP and the CUKS

Attached: My god.jpg (1194x864, 61K)

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

Attached: 1557443426847.jpg (640x1136, 220K)

Are our towns better than USA ones?

Farage will likely win EU elections. Westminster is another thing.

European Parliament voting intention:
BREX: 34% (+6)
LAB: 21% (-7)
LDEM: 12% (+5)
CON: 11% (-3)
GRN: 8% (+2)
UKIP: 4% (+1)
CHUK: 3% (-4)

via @OpiniumResearch, 08 May Chgs. w/ 23 Apr

Attached: summernige.jpg (470x714, 56K)

>voting
>In the UK

Why bother?

Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 28% (-5)
CON: 22% (-5)
BREX: 21% (+4)
LDEM: 11% (+5)
GRN: 6% (+2)
UKIP: 4% (-)

via @OpiniumResearch, 08 May Chgs. w/ 23 Apr

Attached: 1555940700083.jpg (500x333, 217K)

>nigel
>winning seats in westminster
he tried that 7 (seven) times in a row and failed each time

Why do they post so many polls in Westminster, and nowhere else?
The kind of people voting in Westminster are not exactly representative of the whole country

>i thought it was awesome when Trump caused Brexit by simply endorsing it and Nigel Farage.
Absolute state of burger posters, most people here don't like trump much, including the boomers (who mostly voted for brexit) and those who did like him less now thanks to his constant kike cock sucking, so no, your special little overlord didn't cause brexit, not even gonna answer the other points, absolute fucking state of burgers.

westminster is a bellwether constituency so a lot of attention get's payed to how it leans, like ohio in the US.

They are national polls Francois

>CUK 1
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>Brex seats equals lab lib con combined
Hahahajahajahahahahahahahahah

it's a poll of voting intention for a general election you stupid frog

>i thought it was awesome when Trump caused Brexit by simply endorsing it and Nigel Farage
>t.

Attached: 1553832982131.png (674x893, 1.2M)

vote bp if you want to suck paki cock

vote ukip if you want to fuck tight chink pussy like based batten

Are you retarded?

yea its not a the title implies.
it doesn't mean what is westministers voting intention,
it means what would the uk vote for into westminister.

Force the EU to think of Brexit with our very name!

> Vote Are Nige Brexit Party

Attached: are nige fighting back.jpg (1200x674, 83K)

>i thought it was awesome when Trump caused Brexit by simply endorsing it and Nigel Farage.

you shouldn't have said that, you're bait was passable before you went there.

Yellow fever beta male

Oh but it will.
It will get so much worse.

Nice lot of Norfs down there.

Attached: 1556406147915.jpg (683x1024, 314K)

Nige has more than the next two parties combined, and the momentum is only going to go one way over the next two weeks. 40% of the vote is a realistic target. I don't use social media so I don't see any of their ads there, but apparently their campaign is very slick indeed.

He was Britain's last chance and you know it.

Attached: 1415992503059.gif (360x270, 3.39M)

Vote for The Brexit Party, by the time Nigel and Co are done with them, they will be begging us to leave, or maybe we can even get expelled, who knows.

all you are doing is making it seem important.
The referendum was leave or stay
To assume this is the same, without a no deal party you've simplified the matter again like you do at every opportunity. This is another extension of """"anti establishment"""" neocon rhetoric. pure lies

Attached: 1557564905027.jpg (480x640, 97K)

independents aren't polled to any extent lad

i think he's in with a shot of getting a seat looking at the turnout to his events.

This is the region that gave us Nick Griffin as BNP MEP

Attached: 1554417853563.jpg (853x937, 168K)

They are selling out three rallies a week. I've never seen anything like it.

Attached: 4646466663.jpg (1028x1104, 383K)

What will leaving actually change?

VOTE UKIP

Attached: 564453.jpg (1199x1015, 152K)

brit/pol/ envies them

The Brexit party showed their party political broadcast for the first time at the Durham rally today. Was legit a A++ piece of work.

Whoever is organising the party deserves whatever they are paying them.

Meme party

youtube.com/watch?v=10HwmvvxlEw

what did they talk about lads

SLOPPY JOB NIGE

Attached: 4636434364636.jpg (915x479, 133K)

A MASSIVE cheer goes up as Nigel takes down ambitions of a European army.
>"I'd rather put the future trust and security of this country with the 5 EYES, and America with NATO than any EU army led by Brussels."
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688

Attached: 46246462426.jpg (1898x1640, 343K)

what fresh hell have you unleashed upon us?

>vote for ex-commie with oreos in his ears
you've convinced me right there, lad!

Count Duckegg's been quiet, how's he coping?

Attached: 7544545454.jpg (521x463, 100K)

clueless brits, no way!

Can't blame him, but his party can easily be in the same place as Lib'Dems

whoever made pic related is a genius. one of the most devastating political posters i've ever seen.

Attached: D46PRVaX4AARnKT.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

Hello, Nigel.
Discovered VPN's, have we?

Shit on a Corbyn in YOUR Town TODAY!

Attached: 20190427_164634.jpg (2160x2160, 1.91M)

Had a bit of a meltdown after someone threatened to milkshake him

Attached: dank.png (624x576, 64K)

Attached: 462426246426.jpg (490x434, 82K)

>conservatives could easily be in 5th place

I would cum buckets

Nothing. Ethnic cleansing is required.

WELCOME TO B-POL (1)

Closed-off by a poorly constructed wooden fence, the area known as B-POL, located in the Surrey countryside, consisted of several squat buildings imported from Sweden that mostly housed the forty-eight residents, all of whom had emigrated there in the past six months. There was a small cabin used as the community toilet, the main gathering point, and two of the houses had bathtubs and none had a functioning shower. Water was gathered from the nearby River Duggan, collected in rusty buckets by four residents chosen from the daily lottery. ONLY /POLS WELCOME was scrawled on a chunk of cardboard nailed to the fence underneath a larger chunk detailing the community’s motto: FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE. Someone had painted a crude swastika in between BRIGHTER and FUTURE. Two men, bald, bearded, weak-limbed and prone to unpredictable outbursts of anger – their anger was usually directed at the sole female community member, a swivel-eyed ginger –stood behind the rickety iron gate, also stolen. Armed with cricket bats, they paced in a tight circle, accustomed to the stray dog that often ventured to the gate, eyeing them with disdain. Everybody inside B-POL wore the same azure blue overalls and carried walkie-talkies. The largest building was occupied by a middle-aged man known only as A, a former call centre operator with a lisp and a shrivelled hand; he spent his days inside a windowless office, either hunched over a laptop or lying on a wooden pallet, soothing a chronic bad back.
Fresh from a dull wedding and tipsy from the free champagne, Kevin and Esmai Hutchinson were lost, having taken a wrong turn at Averbeen six miles past. They had travelled down a long stretch of road, hoping to find another turn-off that led them back to civilisation, preferring to brood rather than vent their frustrations. There’d be time enough for arguments back home, if they ever reached it.

madlad

This, I hope Tomy gets in.

>memeflag
>laughs in retard

He had great optics. A natural orator, and despite being high-born, a true man of the people.

>Jewkip are any better

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Nige has more than the next two parties combined
>it was her turn

WELCOME TO E-POL (2)

Esmai had already soured Kevin’s mood by suggesting they stay the night at the country manor where the wedding reception had taken place, forgetting that Kevin had punched the best man after a heated debate over who was going to win the Premiership, Norf or Souf FC, and stubbornly refused to speak to the man again, ending a fourteen-year friendship. Now, gripping the wheel, peering at BPOL through thick-rimmed glasses, he slowed the car, lowered the window and stuck his head out. ‘What’s this?’
‘No idea,’ Esmai replied, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. She had been suffering stomach cramps since the wedding feast. The downpour of rain was beginning to cease. ‘Looks like a cult place.’
‘A what?’
Esmai allowed herself a semi-smile. ‘A cult, like the Manson people. Or that thing Tom Cruise is in.’ She undid her seatbelt and stretched her legs out. ‘What are those people called? Armish? Could be people like them.’
‘I don’t care who they are as long as they know … look at them!’ He pointed to the two guards who were enthusiastically swinging their baseball bats. A man in a red baseball cap appeared behind them, madly scribbling words onto a piece of paper, a misguided decision in light of the heavy rain. He approached the bigger of the two guards and whispered into his ear; speaking appeared to be a challenge for him. Kevin left the car. ‘Be careful,’ Esmai whispered a few seconds after Kevin had made his way to the community. She began filming this first meeting on her mobile. Both guards had prominent chins, thin discoloured teeth and bony pencil-like fingers. The shorter of the two scratched his scarred neck. Kevin deliberately puffed his chest out and adopted a straight posture. ‘All right? Do you know the way to Arnehale? Me and my girlfriend got lost and don’t know where we are.’ Immediately regretting the second part of his sentence, Kevin lowered his head, irritated by the catchy pop song reverberating in his head.

Lmao you pathetic anglo scum never fail to make me laugh with your "/britpol/ humor" threads

Fact is, most Serbs will be infinitely more whiter than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Attached: Emily_Sealed.png (185x162, 50K)

a ding ding ding ding ding

>kike cock sucker accuses other kike cock sucker of being "antisemetic" in a competition to see who can suck the most kike cock.

C R O Y D O N

learn to paragraph

Nothing wrong with this post.

Why do UKIP candidates envy those of us who have milkshakes?

Are they lactose intolerant?

Attached: nintchdbpict000292455630[1].jpg (341x519, 14K)

If I spoiled by election slip with a big fuck off swastika, would they be able to find out?
t.edgy racist but also scardeypants

I see you're familiar with British politics

who was their leader again?

>make logo an arrow pointing where to tick
>because BP voters really are that thick

OH TOMMY TOMMY

OH TOMMY TOMMY

OH TOMMY TOMMY

TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

Attached: ourtommeh.jpg (590x885, 141K)

WELCOME TO B-POL (3)

The two guards had flinched at the word ‘girlfriend’ and hadn’t yet fully recovered. The taller guard pointed to the car. ‘Off you fuck off, mate.’ Then, just for the hell of it, ‘You’re a terrible fucking driver.’
Keeping his head lowered, Kevin trudged back to the car. Esmai put her mobile aside. ‘What did they say?’
‘They don’t want us here.’
‘Do they know the way to –‘
‘I doubt they know their way anywhere.’ He turned the key in the ignition and took a deep breath when it failed to start. ‘Doubt they can dress themselves.’ The engine failed to start a second time. ‘What’s wrong with the bloody thing?’ He got out, slammed the door shut and stood in front of the bonnet, unsure whether to push or punch it. As his fist was still sure from earlier, he stepped back before delivering a brutal kick to the number plate, cracking the surface.
Stood with his hands behind his back, the community leader known only as A offered an unnerving smile before saying, ‘I’d always sought the rebirth of the country like a phoenix rising from the ashes, but I have to content myself with this small community. We work together, believe it or not, and we’re all happy here. This is what we wanted.’ He offered his small delicate hand to Kevin, who moodily kept his arms folded. Esmai reached out and shook it. ‘We’re only after directions to –‘
‘Stay the night. You’re my guest.’ He dropped down onto a red plastic chair, stolen from a primary school, and laid his hands out on the table. ‘Wouldn’t you rather travel home refreshed?’ Esmai nodded. She had felt the room’s odd aura (bad vibes, as her aunt Jane would have said) since entering it and was hastily inventing excuses in her mind. Someone knocked on the door and entered.

one day we will make him proud. it will likely be our last day. but oh well.

Attached: doomed.jpg (1020x931, 414K)

OK m8 we get it you like the Tory Party but with Brexit. Can you just leave us alone now, please?

No, it's illegal to do so.

Takes up too much of the space allowance

why haven't you taken the crazy frog cha cha slide pill yet?

>be CUKTIG
>have no logo on the ballot paper, to reflect the amount of votes you will get

>by the time Nigel and Co are done with them, they will be begging us to leave
>because his 25 year track record is, er...

Are nige

Attached: 587.png (394x341, 213K)

Yeh.. About that...

Attached: serbwhite.png (1083x496, 64K)

the absolute fucking state of CUK

would you a young may

Attached: 81d63b3712e2894a3d15fed176d3ba75.jpg (436x500, 37K)

If you are going to force me to change and wash my clothes and wash myself you will get a punch for equivalent exchange.

WELCOME TO B-POL (4)

‘Rob’s just come back. Got two in his car. Says they’re fourteen and fifteen. I said they might be too old for you but –‘
‘Piss off!’ The man known as A waved his hands erratically until the man got the message, which took around three minutes. ‘Where was I? Oh yeah, staying the night. Or is it directions you want? Sorry, I don’t get the chance to speak to people much. New people, I mean.’ Loud cheers interrupted his tangled thoughts.
Twenty-seven people stood near the community’s single toilet (the waste entered a large hole in the ground that had to be emptied once a day), some punching the air, some dancing on the spot, some huddling themselves. The cause of this disturbance was a short man wearing an adult nappy. He repeatedly struck the iron gate with a stick. ‘You want some? You all envy me, you bastards!’
The people charged. The nappy-clad man fled.
The three of them – Kevin, Esmai and the man known as A – sat around the campfire eating marshmallows and warming their hands above the flames. A man moaned on the toilet. A helicopter flew overhead, hovering a little before heading east. ‘They come and go all the time,’ A said, fingering an onion ring. ‘One day they’re gonna attack. We just have to be ready.’ It was his turn to have sex with the only female there; like most other activities, the community had a roster for this, yet the woman hadn’t conceived, leading some to believe she was surreptitiously taking the pill. ‘Work has still to begin on making this the, what’s the word? Utopian is too extreme for it. You see, we want an exclusive state. No foreigners allowed. No browns, no blacks, no mixed. Women are a shady area. I wish I had some leaflets to give out! There’s an archive, of course, but it’s rather a large one.’ He raised his bottle of Irn-Bru. ‘Enjoy your night!’

Ah, it's the whole gang

Count Dankula, literally who, and Basedgon of Applebees.

Brexit is saved

Attached: Sargon+of+applebees+_e743136d475a3ffb9d64f029e44808b2.jpg (1000x750, 230K)

Why are all brit posters a bunch of runts. This doesnt seem to affect any other nation.

Attached: 1544137817860.png (500x515, 372K)

It's actually the space between the 'EX' in the word Bexit.

they are barely above the margin for error.
they could well be polling even lower.

We don't feel the need to project

Attached: amazingnegenes.jpg (306x663, 40K)

i'd like to speak to the manager of Jow Forums please

Attached: D5zeh2hW0AAx1bK.jpg_large.jpg (1518x2048, 344K)

>Ivory tower liberal thinks he knows what the average Brit thinks and feels when he posts this mocking image

who else getting a cheaky chinkers tonight

oim from predder expoja, an weve just esposed'ja you durty fuckin nonce

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)