How i will get my nazi haircut

>want to get a nazi haircut
>all pictures have dudes in SS uniforms
>decide to shop a guy's head on top of a model's, so i won't get shit from my faggot barber
Pic related, is this believable? And if not, what should i change?

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-07.12.38.jpg (1080x1302, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like it, just tell him he was a model with a vintage pic, and that you forgot his name or something

make him dark skinned just to be safe

I cut my sons hair just like that. He gets compliments on it all the time. He calls it his "Hitler cut"

>Proud father sheds a single tear of pride

Just ask for a high and tight combed to one side, moron

It looks fantastic, by the way

>Cutting your hair in a non nazi barber
kys

Doesn't everyone in Italy already have that haircut?

that is literally just faded sidesand long on top, 80% of guys have that nowadays

Just say "high and tight," you fucking aspy.

This is what I showed my barber. It was an asian lady. She asked who he was. I said I dunno

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (902x1000, 143K)

How do you redpill your child without them getting fucked for it, or have them rebel against it later on? It's hard enough with the media and the law at your neck, how do you prevent your son from becoming an average soiboy these days without indoctrinating him from an early age in some closed community?
>hardmode: how to redpill a daughter?

Attached: 1548083329289.jpg (601x572, 59K)

>not changing your barber the moment you realize he's a bluepilled faggot

Jesus, just an SS cut anyway. I have one. It's perfect.

You needed a picture for that? That's pretty much my haircut every time.

Just look clean cut and presentable. Whatever hair style fits your head works best as long as it's not super long like a hippy douche. If you walk around and normal girls have longer hair than you, your a bitch and girls don't find it attractive.

Attached: 1550474811912s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

how do you do this because I would guess it needs to be left quite long on top? What does it look like when its not gelled?

Maybe photoshop his lips to be the size of his forehead, and then show your barber a negative.

>Hitler cut

Attached: 1556803511188.jpg (480x533, 37K)

It's called a fade you moron

Fpbp

i showed my barber this pic and he did such a good job that i lost my career and was doxed

Attached: psc.jpg (600x900, 53K)

Unfortunately, the school will try to stuff bluepills down their throat via MLK Jr day and black history month. Now there is womens appreciation month and other nonsense. You just have to tell them how these people hate us and that it's best to not engage with them or talk about this stuff.
Fortunately, kids are now calling each other libtard in elementary schools as an insult.

home school them friend

based

>what are some redpilled haircuts?

If it was the 80s I would just say I want a haircut but these days you can't just do that, with all of the fags around getting ridiculous cuts. So what do you tell your barber?

>Fortunately, kids are now calling each other libtard in elementary schools as an insult.
These kids will go far

Attached: PicsArt_05-09-04.52.53.jpg (1697x2193, 515K)

>not going to the barber and asking for "a professional haircut"

lol doxed for what? Having a nazi cut? Surely you are joking

You couldn't find a more normal picture?

Attached: 913fhpjCAcL._SL1500_.jpg (1077x1500, 262K)

>Fortunately, kids are now calling each other libtard in elementary schools as an insult.

Attached: 1556486070272.gif (440x512, 265K)

>nazi haircut

it's called UNDERCUT you faggot!

Just ask the barber for an "undercut".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)

Attached: a9EqJxaW_700w_0.jpg (415x492, 33K)

Just say "I want an undercut, but blend the back"

Vai dai cinesi cazzo, è quello che faccio io. I cinesi non si fanno i cazzi loro, se vuoi farti il taglio della gioventù hitleriana te lo fanno senza problemi

Show zis

Attached: WaffenSS-West-032.jpg (700x1066, 498K)

I cinesi si fanno*

I could but I think that one is funny. Plus I want somebody to recognize him

It's true. I remember that gay manlet rooster haircut all the Mexicans had for awhile. Every bitch wanted to cut my hair like that and I had to refuse.
I just got for a 4 on the sides and tell them to leave it longer on the top so it doesn't stick out. Then I just comb it back with water and let it fall naturally throughout the day. Also don't wash all the sebum out of your hair. Just wanted with plain water every 2 or 3 days.

I really do look German, fuck my life

Eh, ma do stò io i cinesi hanno solo negozietti. Poi il barbiere ce l'ho davanti casa (letteralmente) quindi nemmeno devo andà là 20 minuti prima

This hairstyle is actually pretty popular in the US right now. People are also doing the undercut pretty often which is pretty close to what Hitler had.

Attached: secret nazis.jpg (640x480, 56K)

I have dark blonde hair and it looks dirty as phuck if I don't wash every day

I used this pic. But its called a undercut. I dont consider it a "nazi" or racist haircut. It's a fucking haircut. It's not for everyone though. Some guys look better with a regular military face but to each their own.

Attached: 48df0837441425460d7202e5455d2b28.jpg (287x319, 11K)

Attached: german-hairstyles-terest-haircut-ww2-hairstyle-tattoo.jpg (469x700, 34K)

How does the back look?

Military fade is what I meant to say

Attached: 1557595772445165.jpg (1437x2048, 773K)

Faded

Aak for a hitler youth cut but be non chalant

You fucking homo

Barbers aren’t gay. You have a hair dresser. First get a barber.

>want to get a nazi haircut
short on the sides, wavy on top
Literally 80% of all men have this haircut these days...

>undercut
its an undercut right? it's a very common hairstyle and every barber / stylist would know what it is correct?

what do i know i took the buzzcut pill and never looked back

Homeschooling is the best course of action, there are several things you need to impart upon them.

Teach them the virtue of work and productivity.
Teach them to be ascetic by not giving them much, grey room, grey clothes, bad-tasting but nutritious food.
Teach them redpills as they get older (11+).

Homeschooling is just better in general.

t. homeschooled until university

Kek

You fucking retard homo

You mean greasy? It can actually get more greasy when you wash the sebum out with shampoo because it produces more to overcompensate. Same for your skin. I stopped using soap on my face for the most part. Just behind the ears and on the body.

It's short all the way up the back until your cow lick. You've got to have a decent barber to make it look good. A lot will fuck it up. You want it short all the way up until you reach the hair you want to part to the side.

You guys do realize this Nazi haircut has already been trendy and normalized by hipsters and fuckboys for at least 2 or 3 years right? Nobody will think twice about it

Attached: 325r23.jpg (784x1320, 159K)

imagine being such an insecure beta cuck that even talking to your faggot barber makes you nervous. OP, please just an hero already

This

I live in an enriched area, so I have to say 'no shape up' , and watch them like a hawk. My non white friends have it worse, the barber will shape their sideburns into downward points

What, are we all supposed to fawn over this gaylord like a bunch of faggots?

Me too, my barber told me that it's called ash blonde or some shit like that. If i don't wash it it looks dark brown

Attached: 7_1S.png (1000x1000, 270K)

I want my wife to cheat on me with an überchad like that.

You know, i don't want to get into an argument with a faggot that could completely fuck my hair up

>I cut my sons hair just like that
>He calls it his "Hitler cut"
>Fortunately, kids are now calling each other libtard in elementary schools as an insult
there may just be hope for the future yet

Attached: 1557590693762.png (640x703, 347K)

>Impales your gf
>"No racemixing, comrade"

What do you do Jow Forums?

Accept nazism and eco-fascism as my saviours and i follow his teachings

Attached: 1557515595865.jpg (634x594, 54K)

It's just a fade undercut slicked to the side. Ask for a skinfade fade undercut, short back and sides or high and tight or whatever it's called where you are.

>Flag
But this is the guy she picked

Attached: 3677BC2500000578-0-image-a-1_1469138753765.jpg (634x917, 86K)

Öögä böögä

My son draws swastikas and does the salute. He and his friend showed me when they were playing here at our house. I'm alright with it but they're not even White, kek. Apparently the dumbass likes yo draw swastikas when his teacher isn't looking and salutes in a place no one can see, supposedly. Kid is going to get CPS called on us ffs. My mom is a kike lover. My parents came from out of town and he did the damn salute in front of her and said Jews did 9/11 but she's a tad oblivious so she didn't notice either.

Kids are gonna be hardcore, man.

Wow, what a well-thought and eloquent retort.

>My parents came from out of town and he did the damn salute in front of her and said Jews did 9/11
He's fucking based, he doesn't give a shit about others. He's alpha

I still laugh at how the Americans have to put up with "black history month" and "women appreciation day"

Now this is a whitepill

I'll suggest you get a haircut like this. It's badass and german officers had them. I have the same haircut and I have been getting a lot of compliments especially from girls ;)

Boys, my hairline is starting to get fucked and I have really long hair, do I keep the long hair that hides the hairline, or do I go for the Hitler cut?

I'm fit, and have a good face, I'm worried that my hairline would ruin that. I'm like a Norwood 2 or 2.5 maybe

Attached: 78dd6f7833ebf55572b50a0f47c354c0.jpg (474x474, 59K)

F
I say that if you have really long hair should get the Hitler cut, if you have medium hair you should keep them until you see fit

I suppose. He's not a soiboi faghot, that's for sure. When she left the room I informed him about her undying love and support for God's chosen and he asked
>why? Don't they cause all the bad stuff in theworld? Aren'tthey evil?
I tried to explain best I could without being too "antisemetic". I've taught him well, he hates anything moderately left, at least for now. He even said the other day that it's good if liberals kill their babies because there won't be any liberal people, thought of in his own head. I explained unfortunately that's not how they reproduce, just like faggots.

Why are you such a pussy? Just ask for a fucking nazi youth cut. Or even better, say it's a eurocut. There's absolutely nothing wrong with requesting that you dumb fuck. A thread died for this when all you could've done was save time and just shown a normal pic. Do you reckon the barber would get pissed off if you showed a pic of Genghis Khan? Just say you want a nazi cut and before you know it, you'll be best friends with your barber. Works every time.

based huehue

Walk into the barber in full SS uniform, including a whip, let out an exuberant Heil Hitler, and tell him if he fucks up the haircut he is on the next train to Treblinka.

my haircut is exactly the same lmao

Attached: Capture.png (180x128, 58K)

Just go to a muzzie barber an tell him you want the ''juden jäger'' look. Heck, he'll probably cut of your head,,, I mean cut your hair,,, for free

Should i take my Luger just in case he whips out his makarov?

kek smiles upon this

An old bald guy cut my hair last and I thought he would fuck it up because he is bald.

I told him shave the sides and make the top neat. My supervisor at work literally hitler saluted me and said "nice hitler cut"

I never even thought it was a hitler cut until he said that.

Attached: 1555774180178.jpg (600x900, 51K)

>my nazi haircut
you mean the "gay nazi haircut"
it makes you look like a faggot. seriously.

He forcefed you the überpill

kek

Attached: 1555274610464.jpg (604x395, 61K)

Attached: cute.jpg (1024x426, 89K)

Attached: cuties.jpg (1104x1189, 161K)

Attached: cutey.jpg (602x793, 58K)

Get a buzz or a short high n tight. Go skinhead. Hair styles are for queers

just cut the face out dumbfuck

Hipsterjugend haircuts are so 2011

A communists with a “this car kills fascists” bumper sticker in his barber shop have me a nice young Adolf cut. Didn't even ask for it.