Why do racists fuck their sisters?

Why do racists fuck their sisters?

Tell me.

Attached: 1464732131349.jpg (672x960, 106K)

keeping the bloodline pure, i guess

OP is the racist

Why do jews hide behind memeflags? Tell me.

that`s pretty anti-semitic, m8.

jews had to marry each other to remain jewish

Consanguinity is most prevalent in the populations of South America and the Middle East. Kill yourself.

Yeah, why do racist jews that hate goyim seem to perform incest more often?

Sage, slide thread detected.

Attached: 1555032506331.png (738x669, 235K)

I don't think they do
Did you read that in the internet?

>it's another episode where user realizes he has seen this same thread countless times, and he begins to question why he spends so much time on Jow Forums despite the fact that everything is okay in his life and he should be actively engaged with his work and his friends, instead of lurking in his office absentmindedly browsing Jow Forums again and again, wasting away...

She does have the best DNA in the trailer park.

behaving like Jews and muslims.
To catch antilopa you must think like antilopa

>letting another men fuck your sister
Fucking cuck.

In rural small towns especially when meth is involved.. incest is rampant. The whole family does meth and it's normal for son to fuck mom, dad to fuck daughter.. and brother to fuck sisters.

It's actually arabs doing 99% of the inbreeding but ok cope

>sisters
Father/daughter is the only good incest.

BIG BROTHER COCK >>>>>> BIG BLACK "COCK"

Society is engaged in overthrowing taboos, and the greatest taboo wins and gains a reputation.

The siblings should keep whites preserved in a society like this, so they have the idea of offering their penises to their sister, so their sister wants to get a guy like her brother to try the taboo.

It's a good thing racist nazis like you are 0.0001% of the population right? Feel free to answer the question.

Attached: Globalcolorsmall.jpg (640x452, 55K)

Try again kike

Attached: images (20).jpg (640x452, 26K)

they don't

seeYou people are so stupid. Your father definitely fucked his sister to make you.

>racists
Don't you mean Muslims?

Attached: IMG_3113.jpg (498x323, 37K)

"Racists" as a group lol

I mean, it's 2019. Look what minorities have done to civilized countries around the world. Why wouldn't you hate on them?

It's not really anything to do with race.

Also, let's be real sister-fucking is way, way more common among the imported.

>Why do racists fuck their sisters?
They don't. Its Jewish projection.
The jews, the most inbred race to ever exist, always project their own weaknesses on their enemies.

Attached: we_whites_and_your_people.png (419x768, 268K)

High test

Why do Liberals fuck their Pets ?

Can any Indians in the thread explain why southern India is into cousin fucking and northern Indians are trying to be normal?

Attached: 1438397868010.png (428x410, 77K)

Don't feed this troll. His bait is some of the weakest I have ever seen. I believe he is probably under ten. Also take my sage advice and do not contribute to bumping this thread. KYS.

Reminder white people have by far the lowest incest rates in the USA and that’s even including kikes

Fuck off, reddit

They are two distinct peoples.

Inbreeding comes naturally to racists. Which makes them retarded, which makes them want to fuck their siblings... et cetera

>amerimutt
>pure

pajeet you never fail to surprise me

Why do liberals cut their dicks off?

Why do niggers rape their daughters?

>hide thread
>don't take the bait

Attached: meme_flag_nazi.png (906x900, 294K)

Brazilians are not that white/yellow

Why do niggers rape?
>FTFY

Attached: 1556387349351.png (1614x2283, 932K)

i wish i had a sister. i wouldn't even fcuck her. I'm just really lonely.

Anything is better than a negress

Attached: 1556387550159.png (562x139, 7K)

depends, do you think black people can be racist?

Yes we know that, but furthermore, why do they have sex with their daughters and then turn around and laugh at the white man for their incest?

Sisters are cool. I have two. Very grateful

Das jus individuels. When white people do something it reflects on them as a whole!

Fuck off shill

Attached: 1555632621722.jpg (452x640, 44K)

look up jew diseases like: Tay-Sachs Disease, Canavan, Niemann-Pick, Gaucher, Familial Dysautonomia, Bloom Syndrome, Fanconi anemia, Cystic Fibrosis and Mucolipidosis IV

degenerate inbred race, the jews