Daily reminder that if your country/region doesn't have bears, you're not white

Daily reminder that if your country/region doesn't have bears, you're not white

Attached: 1557585030401.jpg (1460x1600, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-aTFfqEOOk
rtp.pt/noticias/pais/urso-pardo-avistado-na-serra-do-geres_v1146385
youtube.com/watch?v=z7_pVrIshxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We genocided them all.

Attached: Yes.jpg (513x510, 29K)

I've actually met bears when going on barbeque twice.

fuck bears. and you're not white, iberian

Correction: if your country doesn’t have polar bears you aren’t white

Brown bears are gay.
As with all things, America has it better

based and bearpilled

Attached: 3D6CUXATY3346UEY2Y4O2GCA6M.jpg (1200x1508, 123K)

> Greenland is Danish clay
> Plenty of polar bears

Feels good to be white

the fucking highways kill nature

Fun fact, in the lower 48 if you see a black bear it's because you surprised it, and if you see a grizzly it's because it smelled you and came to see if you're good to eat. In Alaska though, that is reversed: black bears are there to eat you and grizzlies stay away from humans.

I thought black bears were just oversized raccoons in Alaska

I sometimes forget that the rest of Europe don't have proper white environments
no bears, no wolves, no winters...
are you even trying?

Attached: norway.jpg (1440x960, 378K)

germans genocided themselves in 20th century lmao

This.
R.I.P. wypipoh

NO ICELAND?

>germs
>white

Well, there are no wolves in Norway.

I once seen a bear and I live in the white area

youtube.com/watch?v=n-aTFfqEOOk

Attached: lolsin.jpg (438x400, 69K)

good thing i'm from california

Attached: cali.jpg (990x768, 324K)

Are you butthurt about the bears?

I visited Alaska in 2015, went to some park I cant remember the name of but you had to get there by float plane. The main attraction was Grizzlies and two events stuck with me. The first was when a mother and her three cubs were walking towards the path we were traveling on and the guide very quickly started blowing his whistle and demanding he move across the bridge ahead of us as quickly as possible. This middle eastern family stopped in the middle of the path and started taking photos as people were hurriedly shoving past them. The guide is having a field day on the other side of the bridge, screaming and blowing his whistle and desperately trying to get these people to move. The bears had to get within 40 feet of this family before they finally casually walked across the bridge. They guide spent 5 minutes yelling at them, claiming he had never seen people wo oblivious to danger and threatning to send them back to the main cabin area.

The second incident was towards the end of the end of that day. A large bear was walking down the beach by the floatplanes and the tourists were directed to the inner part of the main cabins area as a result. One Asian guy was particularly slow in doing so, and as he was walking up a pathway that cut through a small wooded area that separated the main cabins from the beach, the grizzly ran across the pathway and through the woods. I was standing on a porch less than 20 feet away from this and was staring at the guy when it happened. That bear was close enough that he could have touched it without stretching his arm out all the way. Really hit home for me how easily that guy could have died if the bear wanted to kill him but the thing seemed more terrified than anything else. The asian guy didnt even realize the bear had run behind him until right afterwards, either.

rtp.pt/noticias/pais/urso-pardo-avistado-na-serra-do-geres_v1146385
We have a bear in Portugal, it came from Spain, you made us white, thanks.

How to deal with bears:
youtube.com/watch?v=z7_pVrIshxA