Ramadan Kareem Jow Forums

It's the holy month of Ramadan Jow Forums and I come to inform non-muslims about the benefits of fasting.
>Experts have also found that restricting food intake during the day can help prevent health problems such as high cholesterol, heart disease and obesity, as well as improve mental health and wellbeing.
>By not consuming any food, our body is able to concentrate on removing toxins, as we give the digestive system a rest.
>Fasting allows the gut to cleanse and strengthens its lining. It can also stimulate a process called autophagy, which is where cells self-cleanse and remove damaged and dangerous particles.
>Many people who have embraced fasting have also found that, done properly, it has helped them lose fat and gain lean muscle mass.

Attached: moscowmosque.jpg (592x414, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5d1Ipx42-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Ramadan bombathon season again already?

Attached: 1555612165499.png (990x593, 385K)

All the rich ones just binge eat at sundown, stuffing their face with four times the calories a normal diet would provide. Fuckers end up gaining weight after a month of "fasting."

t. grew up in UAE

Attached: file.png (548x390, 389K)

my paki friend Khan got fired after flipping out during this silly thing.. his blood sugar was way off and he became irrational and hostile and ended up being fired.... Jesus Christ is the final sacrifice for sin for all mankind. No act of self mortification can add one thing to the Blood of Christ to set you free from sin. Only have faith and believe this Good News.

Nobody here gives a shit about your barbaric religion. Shilling on Jow Forums is not going to change the fact that you're a goat fucker.

Fuck off goatfucker.

this. Ramadan is unhealthy

youtube.com/watch?v=P5d1Ipx42-8

I already do fasting.

It does help.

Hope shit it's the Ramadan bomb-a-thon already? Who's keeping score?

is it bad that I've been putting bacon grease in the garden of my town's local mosque every night throughout Ramadan?

Thank you oh Christian I will call in Jesus as Lord to grant me His Salvation

You fuck off, pedophile bloodsucker. Not a muzzie fan but I hate you more. At least Arabs have decent food.

>hating us more than muslims
And that is why you fail.

Muslims didn't invent fasting fuckface. Greeks did it long before your pedo highway robber was even born. And gorging on food like a pig everyday is not fasting.

Hummus was invented by Jews. That's a fact.

we already fast 40 days during lent in the true faith of orthodoxy which your religion copied. ever wondering why islam is a cheap version of orthodox christianity? bc its a heresy. convert or spend eternity in hell.

lol even the jew gets it

Mutilating your sons both of you are fucked in the head. Just the fact that your father mutilated you causing permanent damage because some guy thousands of years ago if he even existed heard voices in his head. No wonder your both insane.

Attached: 1557262048665.jpg (500x522, 82K)

When you break your fast you can jump straight on that bacha boy.
Sick fuck

Attached: boylovesunnah.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

Jazakallahu Khairan

...to fast is best for you, if you only knew!
Qur'an 2:184

Did this ruin your fast?
Sorry

Attached: 1557278664403.jpg (640x480, 17K)

You only wronged yourself dude.

Imagine being a grown man with this trash on your computer.

>Eats before fasting for the day at dawn.
>Eats after fasting for the day at dusk.
>Calls it fasting

Muhammad please you can't live without eating like unlike Hindus who actually fast for 24 hours. Ramadan is not that great.
People still remember Gandhi.

Sharpie in pooper

Allahu Akbar.
Aren't Croatians all just Muslim rape babies?

that probably feels good