Jow Forums Why the hell do you Idolize white women?

I see so many people on here idolize them as superior, yet consider the following:

>People on Jow Forums complain about degeneracy, when in fact a ton of it is practiced by white women. I hear arguments on how white women are superior when in fact they are some of the most mentally ill sluts on the planet.
>White woman are huge proponents of "progressive" and degenerate changes to our society, often giving the traditional or rational man a sigh when they refuse to support edgy and deranged ideologies.
>Women have more rights than they used to, white women are no exception and look at what they can get away with now. They are too irrational to make good judgement.
>It is normalized on the old media that men are to be frowned upon for standing up for themselves, and not taking shit from others. White women do most of the frowning.
>White women often justify changes to society with moral reasoning, in spite of the fact it doesn't reduce suffering but often moves the suffering to another part of society that they ignore. Men do this too, but bullshit feminists try to make it look like it is better when some bitch does it instead.
>White women who try to take on the role of a man and be aggressive ends up being very unnatural and unattractive.
>Female leaders you see on shows NEVER EXIST, those are just conveniently set up in a show which has a controlled environment, to prop them up and make it look plausible.

Cmon Jow Forums, let's get serious with this.

Attached: 3akw5tna63w.png (492x410, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdoH2AEAWuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because, you know, jews

Nobody idolizes them, they're just a required component for us to move ahead. No white women, no white people. No white men, no white people. It's really pretty simple.

Hand over the artificial womb codes and there will be an end to the horror.

I reject 3d and refuse to participate in their nonsense.

Attached: Eila_in_wonderland.jpg (400x600, 82K)

>I see so many people on here
you know we can immediatly tell your not from here because of this gay ahit you keep typing right?

We just don't want the niggers and spics and Italians and jews taking them from us and breeding the ugliness and stupidity and inferiority out of their own genes by intermixing with a superior gene pool

Is it a superior gene pool when these dumb bitches decide to leave our race and willingly fuck men outside of their race, especially when the men they fuck have lower IQ that Jow Forums often talks about? That makes them retarded if they are promoting less intelligence in the gene pool by interbreeding with lesser men, doesn't it?

>Idolizes white women
Where?

this

It's the reason that a preference for Asian qt's is based. Finding yourself an Asian trad wife is the most wise option.

t. white guy who married my Chinese girlfriend from college who converted to Catholicism for me and has birthed two of my children

the required component is their wombs, not their approval or cooperation

Attached: sluts.jpg (1100x894, 273K)

i don't idolize white women i just want my children to look like me
if i was black i would want a black wife

Because they're fucking beautiful

Attached: which way western man.jpg (2333x756, 344K)

Do you realize just how rare it is for a white woman to actually do that? They fucking love white guys

Superficial nonsense. The virtue of physical beauty is enshrouded by their degeneracy.

We both know that you couldn't even make eye contact with an attractive women in real life, so why do you pretend on the internet like you could make a woman submit you?

Yeah, cheating on you with Tyrone because she's addicted to BBC from when she was a party whore in college is beautiful.

Not one of those green texts applies to my white woman. Stop living on the internet and go outside.

bitch in OP looks like a duck

>pol, why do you guys idolize white women
>pol, why do you guys hate white women
Alternate and repeat.
How to slide thread for dummies

But you realize how easy it would be to find a picture of a beautiful white woman right? Nobody idolizes that fat fuck

I have been outside, I see degeneracy all around me. It isn't hard to see it in my area.

Idc I love beautiful women
Plus they're kind and take care of their men

You spend too much time on Jow Forums dude

but I don't? fuck ALL women

I’m a castizo and I don’t want my sons marrying white women. I do want my daughters to marry white though. White women are almost exclusively terrible.

>eye contact
>making woman submit
Have they not closed down TRP plebbit yet? Please fuck off there with your Jedi mind tricks.
Women are chattel and meant to be ruled with a contact of a fist. I has been made illegal, not by Jews, but why thirsty white knighting fagets like you. You're your own enemy.

Tell me they're not fucking gorgeous

Attached: mean-girls-800.jpg (800x600, 263K)

Same. These people are literally pathetic

Too many virgin faggots that dont have experience with them.

I bet they can't back up their beauty with good virtues. They are just beautiful and nothing else, and that makes them worthless.

I wonder who could be behind this thread

Attached: eradicating whiteness.jpg (600x400, 54K)

White women and Latinas are kind and they take care of their men

cringe

I guarantee she's hideous and your children are little mongrels, fucking boomer faggot. fuck your little chinklets

because women are bad enough as they occur. might as well keep only the best around if we're going to have them in society.

Stop comparing eurasians to mulattos dumbass. Eurasians are still human while mulattoes are not.

>they take care of their men
Then why does feminism exist?

trannies.jpeg

They are selfish and only "take care" of men who have enough money for them to leech off of. The ones that don't are a rarity, especially in the west.

t.Becky

Girls that don't look like that are trannies

>mines not like that
>she's different!
oh boy, I'd be prepared to when your usefulness to her runs out if I were you

this

If you cannot find a white woman with good virtues then its your fault not the woman you find. Why would a woman with good virtue be attracted to you in the first place?

Um, well, the three on the right are sort of "alright", I guess. I wouldn't go so far as "gorgeous" though, no way.

Attached: 49899876_10158164233097306_7565808200138620928_n.jpg (585x591, 46K)

Jews right?

Again, you spend too much time on Jow Forums. You don't have to believe everything you read here

you idoloize them

How can you live in Brazil and have such a cuck outlook of existence? Did the niggers being psycho jerks to women and getting laid not redpill you enough?
Yes jews but white women still participated in it and do to this very day.

Please

>girls
>caring about money

They only care about Chad actually

Nor do I.

But you know how few women actually buy into that shit right? The girls I hang out with are totally normal..

Doubt

You need to get some better fantasy crush material.

Attached: ines 2wqbpt4.jpg (600x800, 79K)

I love white women. And nothing is more anti-white-woman than the Jewish influenced system of institutions in the West. Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for Jewish capital than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

Attached: rich white girl.png (600x617, 461K)

>I guarantee she's hideous and your children are little mongrels
She actually looks close to pic related, and her body always goes back to the thin fit healthy way it was before she gave birth. She actually comes from a wealthy family in China, which I didn't know about until just before we got married, so the perks from that are great for me and my children. My children actually look great, and they easily beat the competition in their class from their full white peers all the time.

Attached: 220px-ZhangZiyi_wiki_picture.jpg (220x328, 15K)

Yep she's pretty

All white women buy into feminism because it means FEMALE SUPREMACY OVER MEN to them not equality dumbshit.

Why are you communist then? You realize under communism its impossible to get laid unless you're a Chad/violent negro. At least under capitalism you can pay a hooker

>How can you live in Brazil and have such a cuck outlook of existence? Did the niggers being psycho jerks to women and getting laid not redpill you enough?

Women are attracted to the most the most dominant males, some times niggers, I didn't make them this way. So the best thing you can you is put your feet foward and be a fucking man and dont feel like white women own you anything just because you're white.

Is that your opinion or what?
Did you read that here?

okay tell me about how easy it is to find a white woman with good traditional values who will be loyal to the man she marries for life then

It's just the tradcucks who worship them. Not all of us have a cognitive dissonance between traditional desires and on-the-ground reality.

They are our vessels

>Dude just be honorable
You cant be a pardo you must be a legit white person in Hueland pardos are not this cucked mentally.
Oh your a woman fuck off cunt this board is only for men.

How could anyone answer that question accurately? I found one and know several. Go meet some people

Haha what a cuck, you want a white man to breed your daughter. Ahahaha

Every woman you have ever encountered has been a feminist. They just don't use the word because they don[t have to, feminism has already won. It is the status quo.

>of it is practiced by white women. I hear arguments on how white women are superior when in fact they are some of the most mentally ill sluts on the planet.
>>White woman are huge proponents of "progressive" and degenerate changes to our society, often giving the traditional or rational man a sigh when they refuse to support edgy and deranged ideologies.
>>Women have more rights than they used to, white women are no exception and look at what they can get away with now. They are too irrational to make good judgement.
>>It is normalized on the old media that men are to be frowned upon for standing up for themselves, and not taking shit from others. White women do most of the frowning.
>>White women often justify changes to society with moral reasoning, in spite of the fact it doesn't reduce suffering but often moves the suffering to another part of society that they ignore. Men do this too, but bullshit feminists try to make it look like it is better when some bitch does it instead.
>>White women who try to take on the role of a man and be aggressive ends up being very unnatural and unattractive.
>>Female leaders you see on shows NEVER EXIST, those are just conveniently set up in a show which has a controlled environment, to

shut up incel

White women have hurt me in ways that no other group of people are capable of

Answer my question, in capitalism you can always get a hooker, but in communism that's abolished as money and prostitution is abolished (communist manifesto said this). So why are you communist?

Ok so I guess it is your opinion. Well done

Is that a fact or what?

wonderful, yes...
Her party's a bit shit, but far from the worst out there.

Attached: ines 1509796893_363297_1509796999_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

Looks like a deceptive politician to me who is gonna bank off lobby donations then disappear with all her promises. Reminds me of a gold digging whore.

Yes. It is. Ever met a woman who voted before? She was a feminist. Ever met a woman who sat on a jury before? Feminist. Women who drive, women with college degrees, women who own property, women who have benefited from affirmative action or diversity hiring, women who have had abortions, women who have used birth control, etc. All feminists. What exactly do you think feminism is?

Not so bad. She stood up against a lot of shit in her home region.

Attached: ines arrimadas 1463496014544.jpg (1024x885, 66K)

Im white but that doesn't matter my point still stands. Like I said women are attracted to dominant males. I have european friends all they say that the most men that hit on them or like them are needy, insecure beta males, How are women going to be attracted to something like that? If you were acting like real men you wouldn't have niggers and arabs fucking your girls.

Yeah man of course. My wife actually convinced me Trump wasn't the guy the media tried to tell us he is. She's real af

You guys need to take a break from Jow Forums and go meet some people

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It's always clear that a succulent well endowed thick long chocolate brown cock is more worthy of praise than a jealous sissy white beta male cum rag. As Niggers have more testosterone, and are in general better suited to breed with women. So I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve a black fuck stool of whom is my worship directed towards. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger manhood for life. As a true submissive bitch oriented faggot beta niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord, and would gladly slurp up nigger ejaculate in any time or place from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to the alpha male African essence that the superior BBC father of all things sexual will hunch into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black bundle of joy squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass.May my wife , sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by something of greater melaninated worth. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink toned , pickle esk stand ins. All hail mighty African musk, of which is predicated upon absolute sexual expression.

Did your wife vote? Then she's a feminist. You can give me this pussy worship song and dance about how she's one of the good feminists, but she is still a feminist. You're trying to re-define feminism into some vague concept that what, only exists on twitter and tumblr?

Actually laughed out loud.
7/10

Alright man pump the brakes a little bit. They're people. For some reason you've let Jow Forums convince you otherwise.
I'm sorry that they find you repulsive :/

>Women want dominant males
>Women try to stamp masculinity out of their society
>Women then fuck foreign men

I wonder what went wrong... Oh right, men gave them too many rights.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick
lets get the fuck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick
lets get the fuck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run

-Lord Byron

Betas dont hit on women retard they are scared shitless of even looking at women. The kind of guy who struggles to even come up with a convo with a woman is a beta while the guy who can easily sweet talk to them is an alpha.

What does that mean, they're people? So are children. So are felons. So are immigrants. We divide people into groups and regulate their access to rights accordingly all the time.

>What Really KILLED Rural, Small Town America
youtube.com/watch?v=XdoH2AEAWuw

Attached: 1540479108785.jpg (1200x844, 205K)

Imigrants and felons have taken specific actions as individuals to earn that status and the should be reflected by the way they're treated. Children need to be cared for and raised.
Women are just women

black women are degenerate too. so are many latinas. THOTTERY is widespread.

I know, but it seems like white women are often protected from criticism when in fact they are saturated with degeneracy.

"Women are just women" tells me nothing. It's a statement with literally no information in it. What you've done is identify reasons for why those other groups have historically been restricted in their access to the full panopoly of rights and liberties, but when it came time for you to identify the reason women have historically been restricted to the same, you simply chose to make a statement with no information in it. Has it ocurred to you that there were reasons that for 99% of civilized history women did not enjoy the same rights as men?

Attached: 50201D7E-7312-4DBB-97FB-1DF0E6E65F3B.jpg (773x935, 47K)

> Why the hell do you Idolize white women?

Because they are the only capable to produce white men.

Attached: vvv.jpg (1332x1233, 238K)

This conversation is literally pointless.
The only thing that is clearly uniform among all women is the fact that they have no interest in spending any time with you. That's why you hate them. Better luck next tjme
I'm gonna continue to love them and spend time with them

There are objective reasons they are beautiful. Its smarter to breed good genetics

Attached: not incel.jpg (700x617, 63K)