How common are white male Latina female relationships in the US?

I think Latinas are QTs

Attached: 66AA779A-4326-47EA-8109-6F891E2346B7.jpg (720x720, 134K)

Fuck you Russian spambot. This is why everybody left Jow Forums, because of you propaganda fuckers!

Attached: Its this thread again.jpg (551x720, 129K)

Indian bros over in west should go after latinas.

I live in Southern California and white male/asian female is the most common form of racemixing. Before Hispanic girls are 18 they are already tied down with 2-3 kids by some older taconigger

What is this guy, like 5'2"?

>This is why everybody left Jow Forums
Redpilled people don't spend their days on Jow Forums.

Latinas are objectively better looking then white women which is why brazil, Argentina and Venezuela are know. For having the most attractive women I. The world meanwhile the uk and Germany are known for having the least attractive

Attached: FA0004BA-F77E-453F-9E54-DBFC8B47EE12.jpg (750x1088, 195K)

>memeflag
>blanket statement
>No True Scotsman
jews are a plague upon the world

they are qts.

The short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.
Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is petite and voluptuous. Her smal size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is curvy, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her exoticness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of south america, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
BL
The short brown and curvy woman's demeanor is one of sensuality. She is submissive, sensual, and can be explosively seductive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of woman(wh*te dogs)
The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her ass. The BROWN ass is largest of all the races. As the ass is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the Brown woman the most feminine of women. This large ass is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than fill all the desires of the penis. Its width ensures that when her partner ejaculates, the potent WHITE seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WHITE man impregnates.
In total, the short brown and curvy woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of femininity.

Literally who thinks Brazil Argentina or Venezuela have the most attractive women? The most attractive women in the world are said to come from either Russia or Norway usually.

user... are you sure you weren't just talking with non-whites?

Not uncommon, but not as common as you think.

Cope

Attached: 62F415C0-C850-4CA4-BD8A-0B566BDE65A9.jpg (750x788, 116K)

Oh

day in and day out this stupid fucking UK paki incel spams these racemixing threads, kill yourselves if you havent recognized this shitskins posts by now.

Attached: shillbot UK paki.jpg (1484x4744, 1.09M)

>The whitest looking niggress
Every single time

Attached: Nigger.jpg (316x316, 20K)

No idea who that is

Latina or Goblina?

Attached: 8Kzc4Pm.png (483x804, 876K)

hyper common, the most common interracial coupling by FAR

im surprised i never hear about it because in the US fat goblina and ugly white guy pairings are EVERY FUCKING WHERE

no idea what all the beaner men are doing because i dont seem to see them anywhere, maybe deported idk

everyone knows all the best models come from eastern europe brainlet

neither, that's Loompina

My gf is latina. She's the sweetest, most feminine, loving gf a man could ask for. You couldn't pay me to be with a white woman. We're expecting a mutt in September.

Attached: 1521306035742.webm (800x640, 3M)

Attached: D94435AB-5782-4D83-AB27-E87456970776.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Based singles of certitude

She’s a goddess

>t. would be incel cashing out his genetic heritage for fat goblin pussy

Fuck yea she is

Attached: A3A01025-3C05-4ED3-BA51-C25BCDD4887A.jpg (819x1024, 132K)

I’m a tall white guy who just moved to Toronto
I decided to install tinder and got a bunch of matches the first day

Got messaged first by four girls
> 1 asian
> 1 from brazil
> 2 Mexican

Yep. I never had a gf until I met my mi amor at 28. She refuses to drive her own car if we're riding together and insists I drive because I'm a man. Let that sink in, and ask yourself why you would ever be with a white "woman" who despises your masculinity and seeks to dominate you.

Attached: Merchant.gif (450x450, 776K)

Stop posting this

That's not a nigger. She just has lip fillers and a fake tan to look more niggerish.

Not the ones with dark skin, like Argentinians, Uruguayan, idk too much about which Latin American countries are white

How are those legs so small