Emperor Xi General - Trade War Edition

Are you ready for Chinese global rule?

Attached: SM5cgXk.png (715x533, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9Ap0aRUx8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Global rule from an export economy
imagine being a commie or nazi living in a capitalist world. I would just kill myself than live in a world were my idea results in unironic collapse 100% of the time even with no competition

Stay mad faggot.

Attached: 554ec23747158.jpg (596x588, 77K)

stock market recovered most of the initial losses already you dumb faggot. hope you bought in on wednesday

Attached: 93364_84480_800_auto_jpg.jpg (800x584, 70K)

I wish America's economy would collapse, but it's not going to happen, you absolute fucking retard

Faggot leaf sucking off his Amerikike masters, kek.

Attached: 3e3e726e-8be1-11e8-8608-b7163509a377_1280x720_141753.jpg (980x551, 142K)

I hate America and pray for Iranian supersonic nukes every night, but it's not happening. You are not an intelligent person.

Imagine unironically believing that making t-shirts and shoes cost a few extra dollars is going to destroy America. China is the one that must have access to the US markets to thrive. The US can get the same cheap shit from any of a dozen other SEA countries.

Dont worry fren I too pray for nuclear holocaust

Stay mad lil faggot.

Attached: 1b36999e-b4d2-11e8-89ab-e29b0678280a_1280x720_144949.jpg (980x551, 153K)

Attached: commence the jiggling.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Attached: c15.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Mexico is already becoming the cheaper option for the most part

Attached: 14-LEAD-Trains.jpg (500x635, 85K)

kikes invented and spread communism

Your time at the top is over fag boy. Step aside.

Attached: ct-china-vs-usa-tariff-war-20180404-001.jpg (750x422, 81K)

Cope.

Attached: China’s-counter-strike-in-Trade-War-against-US-640x357.jpg (640x357, 65K)

That's a fucking freight train you mong. It probably has a tens if not hundres of thousands of HP, you aren't meant to ride those, mountains full of coal and wheat are.

I would have never thought that a Serb would want to gobble down Amerikike cock.

Attached: 1523140536116 (1).png (1437x909, 75K)

USA will win the trade war
Then they will start third opium war against china to plunder all gold and to ruin chinese cities

Nah, China will be the next global superpower. Jewnited States is on the decline.

Attached: tufujy-640x460.jpg (640x460, 50K)

I hold a deep hatred for americans for setting back my country decades. I hold equal hatred of manipulative liars. You could have shown actual examples of american failures and comparisons with china and been right. Why you resorted to autism and the made me to be some sort of kike support is beyond reason. What you chinks need to learn, just because someone slightly disagrees with you, that doesn't make them your national enemy #1

Keep gobbling Newnited States cock and see where it gets you Serb fag.

Attached: 941757.jpg (848x600, 157K)

Are you even a real person capable of individual thought? Did you read anything I've said, or do you not speak english, so you churn it through translate? Are you really willing to make retarded threats to a nobody on the internet? Are you willing to engage in a conversation, or will you just spam propaganda, and flame anyone who's stance you can't figure out

I am more certain in china's victory in the trade war for the reasons you don't understand, but your government does.

usa already lost the war

America is leaving Afghanistan, where will it get enough opium?

Well then, given up already?

India probably

commies don't have reading comprehension and rational thinking

How does China win? Without us buying their useless, underpriced shit and importing it here they have nothing.

I wanted to extract at least a bit of fun, and make him call his boss to read and explain it to him

It seems he is right though, one country produces gigantic amounts of products for a very low price and the other consumes gigantic amounts of products.
It seems to me that it is easier for America to find someone else to produce cheap shit for them than it is for China to find someone to pay for all their cheap shit.

>trains in China

Shows stolen tech from Europe and Japan.

>trains in America

Shows a cargo train

They can't even drive them properly because they lack safety regulations and accountability.

youtu.be/q9Ap0aRUx8E

Fuckin stupid ass pinko

Gonna be honest, from our economy's perspective, what trade war?

China wins because they don't antagonize everyone else. It's not just the US china can export to, but the US relies ona lot of Chinese import. You could ad would just switch to japan and or southeast asia. But overall, while damages on both sides would be minimal to negligible, China wins moral high ground (ikr the fucking irony of it) and is seen as a more reasonable partner than the us. the EU also gets screwed, way more than china or US, which is a plus in my book

Good spacing fag

>x3 the population
>1/3 the GDP
Okay, Chang. Let me know when half your population starves to death.

The picture is irrelevant. Not even a nigger can argue that America's rail infrastructure is shitty as fuck.

High speed rail is 10x more comfy than being herded into a tiny plane after being molested by TSA

But the Americans are too jewed by their car and plane lobby to figure it out

>*ahem*
FREE TIBET AND FUCK THE CCP

That is all.

Attached: 1545373156108.png (832x832, 502K)

dont worry they'll just feed them with fake rice and plaster powder formula milk

>plaster powder formula milk

They sentenced 2 of the people responsible to death and one to life in prison. Just in case anyone was unfamiliar.