Should have invested in India

OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: 842979C0-706A-4DAC-8AEC-E902A0C88F35.jpg (474x802, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/klCj32V9yc0
m.indiamart.com/impcat/road-sweeping-machine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon you'll even start having toilets!

Attached: India superpower.png (1382x1160, 1.28M)

Raj of poo

Fake and manipulated figures. Demonetization was a failure. Unemployment in India is high. The numbers show a growth that hasn't materialized in real life.

Attached: 5686C4EE-FFB3-4D81-847F-CF32D9300BAE.jpg (866x838, 77K)

cocksucker Fuck your mother. son of a bitch mother son of a bitch. spleen arterial mirkelan fucked bastard, fucked his past his fagot, fucked up mother, fucked mouth, pimp mouthed pimp. dick cocksucking jockey, jerk off the cocktail. I'm gonna play your asshole, asshole! Fucking demon. fuck is the son of the lord! I'm the bastard of your ear, the beggar I've given you. Fucking whore son of a bitch. Fucking asshole freak, anarchist pimp. Fucking lick! militant cunt I'm gonna make you a football player. Fuck your left foot. rubble! Let me put the ball on you. sibobu Fuck your ass, asshole mouth pimp! Fucking fuckin 'pissing, the offspring of the Byzantine lineage.

dogi cunt ass fucked crystal, hair fucked denyos, dressed fucking fucker, fuck ordan motherfucker, shut down computer motherfucker! phone fuckin 'son of a bitch, his son of a bitch, his son with an appendix.

I'il fuck your mother's card. cunt That's the sound card I put on your daddy's ass. Shut up, motherfucker! off computer! cocksucker internet maniac in my ass code.

Indian GDP per capita is on par with Africa.

Does 'GDP' mean street shitting capacity now?

Attached: poo_sat1.jpg (1200x671, 180K)

This graph really shows the increase in rate at which public toilets are being installed, and in this case GDP stands for Gastrointestinal Decontamination Precincts.

I made 10% returns

Based.

Keep up the good fight against Muzzie scum

read this in a pajeet accent.
I could even smell the poop

DELET

Attached: pajeet-express.png (500x772, 199K)

>Gross Defecation Product

Poo in loo, not street

Attached: 04A720FF-7C23-4EED-97E4-1679106438AF.png (629x454, 448K)

When you're already at the bottom, you have nowhere to go but up.

Shitholes like India should have high growth.

That's Bangladesh tho, my negro friend

i love how poos try to be real people

>India
>SCATSAT-I
>SCAT
>It is real

Attached: 1520610703256.gif (500x270, 1009K)

Seething pakis. We know you are poor beggars sucking Chinese cock. Pretty soon you will be their slaves. Inshallah.

Also, convert to the religion of your ancestors if you want to have any future. It is Islam that holds you back. Gayrabs/Muhghouls are not your forefathers. Sikhs and Hindus are.

this is why ill take a paki over a poo ANY FUCKING DAY

take flag off poo

shut up sandboi
i'll shit in your fucking desert, and the next time you get a storm from the Sahara to Algiers it's going to be a literal shitstorm

based india chad

when are you guys finally going to remove kebab once and for all? You're brown so you can get away with it

Attached: india superpower 2020.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Is shit all what Indian talk about?

Attached: 6060426d142670512092902979_700wa_0.gif (311x223, 643K)

>severely autistic 11 yrs old poo

God bless you fren

Attached: 1526401414033.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

>Does 'GDP' mean street shitting capacity now?
Gastrointestinal Dump on Pavement

Yes, and they’re even in bed with the filthy Jews

7% of nothing is still nothing fren.

Here’s a south african poo imported there by the Anglo

I sunk everything I had into Iran. Fml, it’s over

>Is shit all what Indian talk about?
Seems like a popular subject over there

Attached: ganges_poo.jpg (480x322, 186K)

kek

Attached: ganges_bath_time.jpg (284x177, 18K)

SA Indians are waaayyy to elitist to post on this board. Fuckers are like Jews, that's what the locals told me when I was in Johannesburg. And they even looked down on me, all their grandaddies were either Barristers or Businessmen, no wonder they're stuck up bitches.

Durban has the largest Indian population outside of India. Right in the heart of Zululand kek. I don't mind them, would not be concerned with Indian neighbors.

>7.3%

Attached: ABC30096-D69D-46B3-8EFF-7E7108D333CB.jpg (1125x1748, 530K)

Do why in be fags keep coming to my country than?

Attached: E35264A3-B485-4182-BB9F-47965FC68117.jpg (619x1024, 75K)

7.3% growth isn't really impressive when your GDP is worth less then my car

Attached: eb5ab91679acc34735b5ec38eaeda35d1504014749_full.jpg (640x360, 78K)

You would expect nations of 1 Billion people where many live in the 19th century but have access to global markets would have high growth.

> 7.3% on a recovery from a 90% value loss
> thinks he isn't a dumbass

>invest in India

What’s their stock market symbol again?
POO?

Which stocks you suggest?

>France 1.3%

Does anyone believe that? Visit France you find a moribund economy, 10% unemployment rate, mass strikes and half the country shut down by never-ending protests.

Attached: 1540304575921.png (600x512, 89K)

So will we cross UK again?

france is still a developed country and growing despite the Jow Forums hysteria. sure theres niggers but niggers still contribute to the economy by throwing money on useless shit

>Which stocks you suggest?
Which companies make toilets?

bad choice
pajeets use toilets only as worshiping shrines

This one.

Attached: 9B35F023-4439-4186-A267-AE660574C3C6.jpg (640x997, 168K)

So which ones you suggest?

youtu.be/klCj32V9yc0
Its easy to have high growth when your poor

Attached: 20190511_142415.jpg (1080x873, 461K)

NOBODY cares about the opinions or drama of Indians and Pakistanis. Get off of Jow Forums.

kek, forgot about that

Attached: toilet-worship.jpg (750x868, 182K)

whichever company makes street cleaner trucks

Attached: 1556763810611.png (980x768, 633K)

That's not wrong however for a country of country sized states the stable economy should near EU/China/US. Until then anything below 6.5 would be seen poor performance

>Jayant Bhandari
Kek

It's too late to stop it. Your /v/ / Pakistan minions used the meme words on social media which attracted a lot of Indians here. If you hate it buckle up, it's only going to get worse (4U)

>pakis so mad that he is getting all his Indian news from reddit
Sad!

Also India is medium sized economy
m.indiamart.com/impcat/road-sweeping-machine.html

>doesn't refute the argument
Kek

Half of r/India mods are Pakis from what I've heard

Indian retard doesn't understand that it's exactly because we're investing that you have high gdp growth. Indian people have not seen a cent of that fortune because it goes back to the pockets of the investors. Your quality of life hasn't improved in the slightest in the last 30 years

Definitely congress IT cell, want proof just say that mods(congress IT cell) is doing good job and you get instant shadow ban. After that your every comment will be approved by mods or it won't be public.

That’s false. 10 years back a $800/month job would have been a dream job, yet today I make 3x of that post tax without a degree. Heck my parents are post graduate doctors and they made about 400$ total back then. I have investments in India and in US stocks as well. It’s a myth that for someone to gain, someone else has to lose.

Based. What do you do?

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Site reliability engineer for an overseas company. Do freelance on the side

Why does any poo with half a brain come to the US, then?

For once i agree with a dirty juden

Oy vey, I may be a filthy kike, but I'm still cleaner than the street shitter.

Well the economy can't go down the toilet, that's for sure

bsaed

It goes straight into the gutters

Obvious VPN is obvious. Time to sleep, porki

If I cared enough about your turd world country, I'd post the covers of my Israeli ID and passport. But your existence will flush itself down the Ganges river by morning.

Go back to sleep now paki or are you doing night shift.

Eat shit pajeet, oh wait...

As much as I hate indians, jews and fake kikes are worse

Attached: shadow_network.gif (640x350, 547K)

I apologise on behalf of my country. 90% of Indian posters need to be nuked. Can’t handle the bants

Thanks, I'll just hop into my time machine back to 2010 and get some.

They sell loos. 2014 was when the poo memes spread and the company has seen explosive growth after that. Should have listened to the memes user

>designated pissing floors

Attached: superpower.jpg (585x300, 180K)

>le bants
Absolute retard. Off to Reddit you go. Niggas like you are responsible for turning this place reddit. Anyone who tries to quality control is designated softskin by your epic bro army from reddit

>t. r/backchod