Incels are Now Joining LGBT+

Incels now are represented by the LGBT+ community. LGBT+ rights shall extend to all including incels. Incels are not a different gender identity, sexuality, or gender expression, but we are a different sexuality expression. So in that sense we incels are sexual minorities and deserve the same rights and protection as LGBT+. Does Jow Forums agree or not?

Attached: incel.jpg (1080x1281, 203K)

Wow, very cool!

It should be spun that incels are just forced into expressing asexuality through oppression
The regular LGBT already hate asexuals enough, we could really add some fuel to an existing fire with that angle

Bruh.make it happen

how about volcels

Attached: e54.png (640x360, 278K)

Wait why do LGBT+ hate asexuals

Volcels aren't part of LGBT+ because they aren't oppressed, they can easily express their sexuality if they want

No wonder everyone has the rainbow flag on this board

Based

Volcel is called normal

This is hilarous lol

No that's very abnormal to be voluntarly celibate

Sure the lgbtq people will just say, “well alright... your an incel we can fix you right up. Here’s a trap you can pound xer boipucci”

>Oppressed asexuals
This is hilarious and should be used as Clown-fu in the clown world victim point arms race.

No, that's normal. Unless you mean for the entire lifetime?

Good, separate all genetic dead ends out like separating wheat from chaff.

For what propose?

Attached: 1538069104363.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

Honestly this is prime shit-flinging material on both sides

On the one hand, any lefty making fun of incels is now instantly anit-LGBTI. On the other hand, lumping incels with the gay crowd would piss off BOTH crowds for various reasons, such as
>your an incel, that means you must be gay

Kek

>incels
>genetic dead ends

Incels are the genetic elite. People who have sex in todays culture are degenerate freaks. It's because the media has brainwashed women to only be attracted to filth.

Because we are a sexual expression

>Practicing chastity is abnormal
Ofc the degenerate says this

Upvoted!

I'm objectively right. The vast majority of people do not practice it.

>Wait why do LGBT+ hate asexuals
If I had to guess, I'd say its because they think they are LARPers. They see them as cishets that just don't want to have sex

I have my ways of coping but I'll never stoop as low as to call myself opressed.
We incels are pathetic, but we're aware of it and we want a way out, not a way to look away from reality.
Especially not when you'll be forced to abandon your beliefs in return.

>Voluntary celibate
>As in you purposely avoid having sex
>not can't
Showflag

Their entire identity revolves around sex. Asexuals are the antithesis of everything they believe in.

I know retard. There's VERY VERY few people who can have sex, but choose not to.

Why would we have to abandon our beliefs? We can still be Conservatives, Log Cabin conservatives.

They want their army to grow

Let them eat each other.

Nice try. Most fags have sex. Incels don't. The fuck do they have in common lol? Hell, incels are outright socially excluded, even more so than fags.

Why do trannies have their own flag when LGBT includes them?

Incel isn't a choice, faggot.

Kek

top jej

the funny times only just begun

Attached: 1518105973216.jpg (348x342, 37K)

Attached: 1554144371847.png (738x669, 186K)

>not having sex is a sexual orientation
oh boi, that might just be retarded enough for people to pick up on it

lol

Incels are mentally ill, so it makes sense.

99% of "Volcels" are just incels deluding themselves that they are incels only voluntarily.