Europa is rising

How many more Brenton Tarrants will there be?

Europe has not yet learned how to be homogeneous. Europe is going to be the monolithic society it once was in the last century. Europeans are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into homogeneous mode and Europeans will be resented because of our leading role but without that role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Attached: 1552660730157.jpg (1600x2264, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope none
Making memes and selfimprovment is much better than killing some mudslimes and going to jail lol

You are not just an individual, faggot. Tribe matters.

ooga booga
there is nothing you can do nigga just wait for better times

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Fuck tarrant. The best way to win is to wake more people up and then nonviolent protest (until they eventually become violent in the face of our non violence) like the yellow vests. There is a reason tarrant is still talked about to this day in the media and there is a total blackout on the yellow vests. Because they are effective at changes hearts and minds. Killing random muslims doesn't help anyone or truly achieve anything.

You can attempt to wake more people up so when the time comes we can strike in force.

With his k/d 100000, but at such high numbers there would be some intervention. So 500000 should do the job.

So you just in time can't make terrorist attack on some innocent muslims and get into jail
It's kind of hard to redpill some people if you are literally a criminal

Being a criminal means nothing. Being a mass murderer is what does.

Attached: Howbadthingsare2.jpg (295x382, 22K)

dumbfuck polack lmfao

Go ask the irish or the jews how they turned the tide on the occupying force

Destroying your life and making you family disappoint only to get some fame
Attention whores but in nazi style
Instead of doing some easy shit make something harder
Make money, family, get educated, get anything and that is going to make a lot of better than being mass murderer

memeflag

Continue to support the ZOG system. That will show the Jew, goyim.

Attached: Laughingpepe.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>only to get some fame
stopped reading lol, if you think him or any other similar persons did it for "the fame" you're delusional

so no answer, polack?

>Yeah, just go shoot up a mosque goy that will surely get more people on your side

Attached: HonkHonk.png (443x455, 180K)

>want to redpill some normies and fags
>literally being antisocial because everything is JEEWWWWISH

Go ask the irish or the jews how they turned the tide on the occupying force

You have 2 ways of somehow making world better
>make yourself chad
or
>just killing some muslimes and spending your whole life in jail while world is even worse after that

>literally REEEEEEEEEEEEE
lmfao

Don't avoid my question

Force is the only solution when peaceful revolution is impossible. Besides, anything I post is satire.

They had fucking nothing to do here
It's just matter of time
Times changes when there was imigration crisis we had far-right rising
Was that i don't know some kind of hard work of right-wingers or just range in normal people?
Think somehow and stop repeating yourself
Also remove memeflag nigger

Remove this flag i want to see this leaf

Attached: 010B535B-C374-4AF9-AB51-A740584BED4F.gif (500x381, 977K)

Take off that flag and mayb e just maybe i'll take what you have to say seriously. Also, didn't the IRA literally fail at literally every level? Ireland is still apart of Britain. The troubles accomplished nothing.
Peaceful revolution may be impossible but how do you prove that to the masses unless you show them undeniable proof that it impossible?

>As economy stagnates, as geopolitical reality change becomes more obvious as EU starts to crumble and nationalism emerges.
MANY
and not even that, they might even get elected soon.

Attached: 1557519241533.jpg (1080x1349, 82K)

You are literally retarded.

Attached: Beserk.png (323x318, 48K)

So despite your autism, you still haven't answered how they turned the tide on the invaders.

The arabs and negroes have nothing to do here as well, your wishful thinking is worth fuck all (and hasn't achieved anything of history), everything is done ONLY by men of action

Fuck, I'll add India in the mix as well, because there still are too many idiots that believe that Ghandi instead of the local Waffen SS secured their independence from Raj

>Reddit spacing
>Memeflag
Literally no one is going to take you seriously shlomo.

Haha, fucking got you, sperg about the flag as much as you like, that's the only thing you got, because you're a brainlet in history.

I'm talking about the Irish and their armed struggle for independence in early 20th century, the Irish republic was formed as a REVOLUTIONARY state and got their independence exclusively via violent conflict and guerilla warfare. Now obviously they tried the same thing for North Ireland but that didn't yield results for number of different reasons

Still nothing, brainlet?

Perform the war on all fronts. Memes, NatSoc apologetics, crime stat red pills, Jew pills, and some Tarrants.

I did?
Some fucking random guys who decided to shoot random fags had nothing to do here
Just regular work and better times for them

Also there hasn't been a peaceful revolution in the history of the world, give me one example that wasn't actually a reformation where the same ruling powers kept their position

>for number of different reasons
Like the public not being on their side? Wow, i can see the parallels, but they are all backing up my side of this argument. How many truly hardcore wignats are there? Enough to start an armed conflict? No, there isn't. The public needs to be on your side to win something like that and they aren't yet. read> >212812304
again fucktard.

Not enough to reverse the white genocide.

Just enough for the media to manipulate the non-white population into killing more whites.

Attached: 1509829287824.jpg (700x806, 123K)

>How many more Brenton Tarrants will there be?
not enough

No you didn't, I had hoped you could put 2 and 2 together, but I guess I have to spell it out for you that such actions were the bulk of what both Irish and the jews did respectively against foreign forces and in the end they prevailed, it's basic history.

Ok you are dumb
Remove this memeflag or it's just waste of time

He doesn’t know about the IRA lmao, don’t worry user, some of us around here still know a little history

The IRA really accomplished a lot didn't they. Oh wait, they completely and utterly failed to liberate northern Ireland. How retarded are you glowniggers?

>shills about reddit spacing
>can't even quote a reply correctly
Fucking retard lmfao, your fingers must be twitching from all the stress caused by the massive smackdown I've been laying on your uneducated ass

Back to the point, however, the revolutionary movement in any time of history hasn't had explicit support over, say 50%, not in USSR, not even in Ireland, all it needs however is some 10% to explicitly support it and the rest (read your beloved normies) will sway either way, because in the end they don't give a fuck and bow down to whoever is ruling.

That's the main thing you amnat autists can't comprehend, that your strategy has always failed and the supposed "wignat" one has prevailed, case closed, end of story, really. I can point to many examples and you can't name one.

Jesus you're mad aren't you? Your digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself shekelstein.

Nice cope

If you retards had any reading comprehension, or historic knowledge, you would know that the IRA were successful in an all-out guerilla warfare that resulted in the creation of the Free Irish Republic

Nice projection, it's not my problem amnat cu cks can't muster a constructive argument lmfao

https:// streamable . com/443a5

>Thinks he is making a constructive argument
>Is telling lone wolfs to go and kill random non whites "to be like the IRA"
Great plan i'm sure no one will noticed the absolute stupidity of what you are saying. You still haven't removed your flag. I wonder why that is.

Attached: Shoe.jpg (480x360, 27K)

On 6 December 1922, the Constitution of the Irish Free State came into effect and the institutions of both the Irish Republic and the Provisional Government ceased to be

On 6 December 1922, the Constitution of the Irish Free State came into effect and the institutions of both the Irish Republic and the Provisional Government ceased to be.

When I was a kid, they murdered politicians

>white nationalist
>the jews are ok
how are you idiots so gullible?

Attached: 044.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

>How many more Brenton Tarrants will there be?
You faggots always foreshadow your false flags... You should just stop every news broadcast and announce that you are going to pull another fake shooting. It would be less obvious.

Attached: 1540068457198.jpg (540x720, 53K)

STFU KIKE

He never said that faggot. He called for the removal of semites.

The less the better. If men against time cannot become and organized force against the system then they'll continue to be individual martyrs.

Organize, network, train.

Attached: 1509098793472.gif (700x394, 1.43M)

>He never said that faggot
>"the jews are fine if they stay in their own country"
shut up, kid. youve been played

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

shut up you burger. we don't need any brenton fuckrants. you are just a teenage pussy boy who likes to brag how white he is and how "brave" he is. the fact is you and brenton suck dicks faggots

but it was never white. ironically because of whites like europe

>Tribe matters
So get locked up childless?

"People" like you are the reason why Europe is in such mess like it is.
>only to get some fame
Fucking hell, how stupid you are.
>just make money goyim
Physically revolting. You are a disgrace to that flag.

i sometimes feel really sorry for the jews, then i remember the things they have done.

Jews? Occupying force? They did terror vs the Brits after two world wars and around a million British dead for the purpose of giving Palestine to Chaim Weizmann and the Zionists. Fuck the Jews.

America was a 90% white country after it was conquered until 1965.

This is true, thanks to Mick “Big fella” Collins and his gunmen. Plus British exhaustion with WW1 and generally being sick of dealing with obstreperous Seamuses. I think Irgun copies a lot of Collins tactics so in a way the Irish are responsible for Israel, ye fookin bastids. Begorrah lad.

You are a fucking moron. The Yellow vests resulted in nothing other than mutilated protestors. The IRA got results. Changed the map of an empire. Violence is all they will respond to. Go big and after hp targets. Then results will happen

Note that "their own country" is actually the Palestinian's country.

It's not about the money. What is more helpful to the group: propagating and supporting the group, or going to prison for killing a few brown people?

In the time that Tarrant killed those 50 another 200 probably stepped off a boat. The establishment have an infinite supply of brown people.

Explain how killing immigrants will stop the establishment bringing in immigrants. The IRA didn't just go and kill random people, and when they did they lost masses of support back home. When they were attacking politicians and soldiers (in Minecraft) is when they had the most support.

Attached: 1393694384049.gif (256x264, 8K)

Are you talking about the Provos (during the “troubles” of the 60s70s) or the Irish War of Independence in the late teens/early 20s?

lets hope that none there is no reason for it
right now the right wing movement in Europe have momentum
the situation will either be solved by politic or with army coup in worst case by civil war but it will definetly not be changed by some crazy shooter

>they were attacking politicians and soldiers (in Minecraft)
im not retarded enough to call for the killing of politicians on a hawian sponge drying fourm
for the record hp stands for hit points as in videogames. Not high priority

>Tarrant succeede-

Attached: 1557599510522.png (719x932, 555K)

>The establishment have an infinite supply of brown people.
This is the greatest fallacy. They do not, because they don't need much to stop coming at such numbers and/or stop coming whatsoever. See: V4. They do not go to Poland or my country or Hungary, because a) there are no handouts and b) they are afraid to come here. When Hungary just announced, not even built back then, but announced, they will be building the wall, immigration dropped like a rock. The moment you do it too dangerous or just uncomfortable, they will stop coming. This is not a rocket physics. I would bet money that after few months when stats will go out, there will be a drop in NZ as well. What Tarrant did was pioneer act, he was one of the first. But I believe that in the future things will get more organized and that's where the jackpot is. Also don't be a lazy nig and go read his manifesto.
>the group
The moment you bleep on the Zog's radar is the moment your group is finished. Don't be naive, there is a reason why no far-right group attained just even remotely powerful places in society in the last 80 years.

>media would never manufacture something, no siree.
Stop being a defeatist cuck and read his manifesto.

This.

Wrong. Every country throughout history is taken by violence and enforcement. We've tried politics. It doesn't work.

Praise be

Attached: hellfire.png (1175x875, 559K)

Time for killing all shit skins

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

But all of what you say is rubbish because the ESTABLISHMENT are still on their side. 50 is a drop in a bucket. 500 is a drop in the bucket. When we have 2.5million Muslims, these single acts are worthless and counter-productive in getting people to our side, especially when they are a cohesive group with establishment support. More people know about Christchurch than ANY of the grooming scandals we've had. Why? Because one was on all the television channels and newspapers, and the tens (probably hundreds) of thousands of girls that were raped and tortured were not.
Also, you totally misinterpreted what I meant. I worked with a Chinaman for a while, and he red pilled me hard on the importance of collective wealth. "A man with 100 coins is poorer than a man with 10, but twenty friends to call on" is something he told me once.

>But all of what you say is rubbish because the ESTABLISHMENT are still on their side
Have you actually read what I've wrote? Why are you trying so hard to downplay the effect of this? When Breivik did his attack, the immigration to Norway dropped for years. And that was just one guy, who didn't even targeted primarily shitskins. You think that when Poland locals actually lynch a bunch of kebab store owners, that the establishment is on their side? When our right wingers stabbed an arab in Prague, that too? No, obviously not. And this is the fucking point, you don't need establishment on your side in this struggle - and especially in fucked up countries like yours, where establishment is your open enemy, this should be understood well. See pic.

Attached: It works.png (1333x1874, 714K)

> you don't need establishment on your side in this struggle
Yes you do. We have 250,000 immigrants a year. They are not going to stop because there's a 0.02% chance some nutjob might kill you.

The numbers are speaking against what you are saying though. Also the fact you just ignored that pic is telling. Are you here to debate or push your narrative?

Has New Zealand's immigration gone down? I bet it hasn't.

I already told you, we will see once they release statistics in a few months. Also that was not my only point, why do you ignore the others?

Because you're talking bollocks. The picture uses the (P)IRA as an example, but guess who their main supporter was: The United States of America, the world's lone super power. You can't get much more of an establishment supporter than that.

>Because you're talking bollocks.
Not an argument.
>Cherrypicking
Not an argument as well

Every single example of a successful terrorist campaign had a major establishment backer. Even Lenin was backed by the Germans.

And how is using an example that YOU brought up in the image YOU posted "cherrypicking." You already picked it.

>Even Lenin was backed by the Germans
Wasn't Lenin backed by jewish minorities, KGB funded by jews aswell and USSR getting funds from USA before they joined the war? Why germans?

>had a major establishment backer.
Yes, which will happen with further organization, which I mentioned here but for that organization something is needed too. You are talking in circles and it is gay. And again, you completely omitting the content of that image and cherrypicking one single thing that you found for some reason important, while ignoring the rest, that is gay too.

He was pretty much German project to fuck with Russia.

They bought his train ticket, shall we say.

This. Being an FBI dupe isn't redpilled.

Also this is somewhat interesting, but I think we are going to see some pretty new and revolutionary forms of organizing and funding of such ventures. There will be crowd-funded anti-system activity, mark my words.

East germany

>Yes, which will happen with further organization
Why? Why would anyone care about supporting the Eternal Anglo? If anything any would-be supporters are HAPPY about what's happening to us.

>what is international right-wing/natsoc/nationalist solidarity
Azov was pretty much built from money of people around the world and look at it now. Only from Czech Republic we are talking about hundreds of thousands of Euro.
>what are foreign interests looking for some some change in England and possibility for the future investments and sweet trade deals.
>what are Russians who will tentatively but quite possibly invest in further EU destabilization.
It's just about proving to the world that old system is weak and unstable.
>If anything any would-be supporters are HAPPY about what's happening to us.
This is just plain black-pill overdose mate. There will be enormous shitload of foreign volunteers if shtf starts in your country.

>what is international right-wing/natsoc/nationalist solidarity
Non-existent for us. A girl had her fucking tongue nailed to a table and was gang raped, and Jow Forums thinks that's funny. Yeah, I'm sure we have countless allies waiting in the wing. We're despised the world over and people will take the shift in sentiment against us to make it even worse.

>>what are foreign interests looking for some some change in England and possibility for the future investments and sweet trade deals.
An immigrant's money is as good as a natives. Welcome to global capitalism.

>what are Russians who will tentatively but quite possibly invest in further EU destabilization.
Considering their problems with Chinese land grabs to the South I doubt they'd want a shit-show like that to the West of them.

> old system is weak and unstable.
Hardly. When the system is just numbers on a screen it can never collapse because there's nothing TO collapse. How can a currency crash when there's no currency?

> There will be enormous shitload of foreign volunteers if shtf starts in your country.
Yeah, and on whose side I wonder. I wonder what all those American military bases will be used for.

>Non-existent for us.
That is given, since you do not have any organizations or individuals like Tarrant. The moment you will start having those, money will roll in. No one gave shit about Ukraine, but when local natsoc hooligans started with Pravyi Sektor and then Azov, cash rolled quick.
>An immigrant's money is as good as a natives
That is irrelevant. If there will be a revolutionary group of people who want them all gone and will show the world that they mean business, these investors will accommodate. Don't be mistaken, people on the highest level don't give a fuck about ideals - as you said, money are money. It is only on you to make them want your money and not Ahmed's one.
>Russia
Russians supply small-arms and other means of indirect support to many many groups. Their whole adventure in the Eastern Ukraine, when they are financing literal soviet tankie larpers be a nice example. They will support clandestinely, if the theoretical group proves as destabilizing presence for the EU, especially if the group will be warm towards the,.
>Hardly. When the system is just numbers on a screen it can never collapse because there's nothing
Every civil war and revolution is not decided by actual soldiers, but by accountants. The moment you will make it too expensive for system, it will either pull out or crash. And considering how extremely fragile the current western society is, it won't take too much. Pic sorta related for illustration.
>Yeah, and on whose side I wonder
Nationalist. Stop being so blackpilled, you are using your emotions instead of facts.

Attached: cables2.png (1787x921, 145K)

TOGGAF DAER EGEIS

Attached: siege.png (240x375, 167K)

>money will roll in
Not for us.

>That is irrelevant.
No it isn't.

>It is only on you to make them want your money and not Ahmed's one.
But they want Ahmed's money on a religious level. This is a spiritual war for our establishment.

>Russians supply small-arms and other means of indirect support to many many groups.
Exactly my point. They'll love to arm anyone because the entire world has an ethnic hatred of my group.

> The moment you will make it too expensive for system, it will either pull out or crash.
But something can never be "too expensive" if there's nothing real being spent anyway.

>Nationalist.
Why? Why would the Americans betray their anti-British policies of the last century now? They funded the anti-British IRA, why not also fund the anti-British [whatever]?

You have absolutely no idea what things are like over here in Western Europe.

>Not for us.
Stop being defeatist cuck. It's pure emotions and not an argument.
>No it isn't.
Not an argument, see above.
>But they want Ahmed's money on a religious level. This is a spiritual war for our establishment.
No they don't give a shit. And it is not and you will lose unless it will start being a physical one.
>Exactly my point. They'll love to arm anyone because the entire world has an ethnic hatred of my group.
Will you have something to shoot Amir in Minecraft? Yes. So stop whining.
>But something can never be "too expensive" if there's nothing real being spent anyway.
Absolute nonsense. You can easily bleed out the system out of resources rather fucking quick.
>Why? Why would the Americans betray their anti-British policies of the last century now? They funded the anti-British IRA, why not also fund the anti-British [whatever]?
Stop spending so much time here and go out. We are not talking about states, we are talking about anti-system organizations and individuals. White nationalists, natsocs and others of the kind are a monumental nation without a country.

>You have absolutely no idea what things are like over here in Western Europe.
I lived in your country for a year and spent another two in France. I have pretty fucking good idea.

>Stop being defeatist cuck
The defeat already happened. A people with a will to survive doesn't allow this to happen to them.

>No they don't give a shit.
You have no idea.

>Absolute nonsense.
We're over £2,000,000,000,000 in debt...And it means nothing, because it doesn't actually exist.

> anti-system organizations and individuals.
Do you know what our surveillance is like?

>I lived in your country for a year
Bollocks. No one would willingly come here, especially not for a year.