UK diet has ruined its people

In the UK - if you look into any window during 5pm you will likely find a myriad of Brits tucking into spaghetti on toast.
No, not fresh or dried - but spaghetti from tins on toast.
This kind of diet permeates British society, where sugary teas and soft, mushy and nutritionally worthless food is the norm. So little food has any texture, even their chip shop chips are soft and soggy. You dont need a knife here as all the food is gooey slop.
Does this country have the worst diet ever? It's shocking the things I've seen some Brits claim to eat like "Baked bean Sarnies".

Attached: file.png (617x640, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs_Beeton's_Book_of_Household_Management.
maangchi.com/recipe/sigumchi-namul
orchardscottsdental.com/10-countries-whose-citizens-have-healthy-teeth/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3648822/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carbs kill.

Americans love their fries. You havent had "chips" until youve eaten double fried french fries made with tallow

You're lucky you don't have to resort to tub mac like we do here due to rising prices of natural gas / groceries

Attached: 1547340984438.jpg (746x740, 89K)

British food is master race for our latitude. Look at Scandinavia and Netherlands for examples of bad food.
Also sloppy food is good if you have no teeth.

Why don't they just go to mcdonalds?

I was brought up on that shit, did me no harm

I guess that's the reason you've "British teeth"
When you never use your teeth as a child your teeth will get crooked. No animal in nature has crooked teeth. Wild tribe members have perfect teeth despite not having access to tooth brushes and dentists, even their wisdom teeth grow normally in their mouths (as they naturally should)

i bet you're a fat fuck post your bmi lol i'm 14 once i kissed a dog it had a funky breath kek

I will make this thread political.

Diet influences mental and physical health more than any modern doctor will admit. Not only nutrition, but texture, enjoyment, fiber, etc. go into it. This is the book that ruined British cuisine: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs_Beeton's_Book_of_Household_Management. In it, she basically boiled everything.

Diet influences your well-being and general attitude towards life, and that influences your political decisions. The British are cucked because they are full of soggy boiled food.

>spaghetti on toast
what the fuck

What the fuck did you just say about my flæskesteg?

t. turk

ooooh, you really showed me, leaf. now what? i suck your dick faggot

What? You don’t like fine English cuisine???

What the fuck.

Yeah youre supposed to use garlic bread

What the fuck holy shit

would eat

Pots are fucking expensive in Canada. Each family has 1 maybe 2 good pots big enough to cook for a family. You burn them and its tub mac from there on out.

A typical meal in most places in Canada is either deer meat or tub mac. Sometimes moose if you live close to a first nations reserve because if your white you cant legally own a licence to hunt moose.

based Country Crock

I ate that shit when I was a soiboi. Probably gave me tits.

That's just sad

their diet went to shit when it became loaded with carbs. that's why germans with their high protein diet don't mind working and building a great nation, but diabritics eat fucking porridge and are always enslaving brownies for the shit work.

>first nations
holy kek just call them heathens

Attached: 1541465160804.gif (240x180, 1.5M)

Why is a sandwich called a sarnie?

It always makes me laugh when Brits criticize American food, culture, obesity, etc. when I have seen Brits eat a box that contains pizza, fries, kebab meat, onion rings, and tandoori chicken, and lo mein all packed into a single container, standing up, washed down with 4 beers as they wander streets covered in the puke of fat chicks and disgusted looking Muslims.

>tallow
Spotted the Europoor masquerading as an American. Tallow is what you make candles out of. The word you were thinking of is lard. Most American fried foods are cooked once in some sort of vegetable oil. You are projecting Belgian "frites" which are fried twice.
Travel a little, read some books, then try again at trollung as another culture.

Attached: IMG_20190510_060206.png (1500x500, 85K)

I know OP it is very sad to see
You see, traditional British/English dishes take a long time to prepare. This worked well when the nuclear family model was commonplace as the wife had time to prepare ingredients.
Now British society has shifted away from that and people have way less time to cook due to other commitments. I know that in Italy (maybe Sweden?) lengthly meal times are ingrained in society; work is postponed for long periods of time everyday so that everyone can eat properly.
Unfortunately we've adopted the American way of working and cuck ourselves by limiting our lunchtimes to half an hour a day.

stfu faggot 99% of fries are fried only once

>Does this country have the worst diet ever?
I think so. People here look malnourished.

>holy kek just call them heathens

They're about due to start demanding a new name anyway. 'First Nations' is starting to pick up the stigma again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-203255_Firefox.jpg (720x1280, 428K)

you're easy to trigger.

>This is the book that ruined British cuisine

Bro, the rest of Europe has been making fun of British cuisine for 300+ years.

hey retard, tallow is beef fat and can be used for cooking. buffalo wild wings uses it to fry their food and was sued over it.

quit making americans look stupid you cunt.

Attached: 1541174418444.jpg (1432x1347, 778K)

The UK should adopt the Swedish makaroner o körv diet.

Attached: 658765860987987.jpg (700x700, 45K)

Germans eat tons of carbs my dude. They love their baked goods. Germany is right behind the US in obesity.

So what's their problem? First Anglos (Northern Germany) and then the French (1066), they should have really good cuisine.

My town up north was labeled as the biggest fast food place. I mean the whole country loves their dirty food but my town takes it to another level. Although we are based

Pasta with bread and potato with bread is an old russian meme used to mock soviet cuisine in this cunt.
I was pretty sure nobody else in the world would eat something like that, but the Small Island has come through once again.
You truly are island slavs.

I actually just bought some beef tallow at WalMart. Used it to make has browns. It was good.

Attached: tallow.jpg (450x450, 14K)

that explains the sudden shitskin imports

>potato with bread
it's called a chip butty
place of origin: UK

Attached: chip-butty-sandwich-gq.jpg (1280x719, 237K)

>Does this country have the worst diet ever?
Only rivaled by burgers, except burger's food actually tastes good

Sounds very bland. Is there at least some flavorful topping on a chip butty?

is that PORK?

Attached: democrats_love_islam.jpg (1800x1215, 559K)

They put mayo or brown sauce on it. The bread is also buttered on the inside.

>Pots are fucking expensive in Canada. Each family has 1 maybe 2 good pots big enough to cook for a family.
Why would a cylindrical piece of metal be expensive?

Attached: 1468110491468.jpg (482x453, 23K)

this is it
chip butty aka chip sandwich
chip aka potato french fry
aka french fry sandwich

Attached: 1280x720_chipbutty-1600x720.jpg (1600x720, 236K)

Steel and aluminum tariffs

don't project your shitty lazy diet on us all faggot
learn to cook

This is why I eat Korean food. Gotten quite good at it.

this

When I lived in the England I fell in love with haggis from Morrison's and Mr. Bran's pork faggots.
The other shit you bongs eat was absolutely disgusting, though.

Attached: das it mane.png (414x499, 454K)

We have that it’s called I’m fucking stoned.

Attached: 7EA38FEF-A5D7-4DF8-B8B3-BD841D549917.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

My favorite side-dish is sigumchi-namul

maangchi.com/recipe/sigumchi-namul

Attached: spinach-side-dish-1.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>Be you
>Be niggerkraut

T U B M A C

When I was in London everyone had ice boxes and shit, no fridges.

so basically jew food is spicier

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Yup. Also.
The high carb zero nutrition diet is killing y'all. You have to eliminate bread, pasta, potatoes.
Veggies + fat + protein

Pic related.

Attached: pic.jpg (5416x2655, 1.52M)

Good lad. I always have a side of kimchi, and one other veggie
>pic related

Attached: DSC_1340-e1471843718134.jpg (650x435, 68K)

Wholemeal toast is quick, cheap and nutricious ... top it with beans or egg for a working class tea that will do you no harm. I love me beans on toast or a poached egg on toast.

Attached: beans-and-cheese-on-toast.jpg (1440x720, 143K)

Beef tallow you fucking smug redditor.

Attached: cateye.jpg (480x640, 32K)

Tinned spaghetti is closer to baked beans than actual spaghetti

this is burger tier disgusting as an american you brits need to get your shit together right quick.

Indian diet, especially the southern part. All they have is rice and curry, every day. There are more fat people there than in america land

The picture represents the average adult

Attached: chrome_tjS9wL8RLP.jpg (239x335, 16K)

I would imagine they need this soft food now because half their teeth have fallen out of their heads from subsisting on a diet of candy and biscuits.

>maangchi
based

you can eat some carbs it's okay. rice, potato, some breads; you'll be just fine
health problems in the modern world is rarely due to eating too much bread or pasta, and instead almost always due to eating processed foods and most of all, loads and loads of sugar. Meanwhile they're told to avoid animal fat and never eat cruciferous vegetables. It's a sham.

It causes chronically high insulin and IGF1 levels. They are both growth hormones, make you grow and develop both too fast and in the wrong proportions.
Babies today are growing to too large size in the womb. They are exposed to too high growth factors.
Then as kids growing up, facial symmetry, body and limb proportions.
i.e. the diet makes your kids ugly.

I always put a little sketti on my garlic bread.

>spaghetti on toast

Genuinely not heard of people eating that in years.

>Baked bean Sarnies

I've been known to have beans on toast and fold the toast over so its like a 'butty'. But beans on untoasted bread? I've never heard of that at all.

I'm genuinely interested as to where you are because, to be honest, it sounds like you're staying in a nursery or a creche or something.

Tell me, you're obviously a foreigner living in Britain, but are you staying at a nursery or something?

Body fat also affects testosterone and estrogen production. It's almost certainly why testosterone in men has been dropping for decades.
This affects assertiveness, ability to deal with stress, depression etc.

Yes. It is surely the name that is causing the stigma. Change the name and everything is solved.

Neger neger neger neger neger neger neger neger neger

>Be you
>Be nigger

M8 I don't think 8 year old Callum has no teeth, bad excuse.

>Each family has 1 maybe 2 good pots
What the fuck. I thought my working class family of 3 only having one family sized pot was unusual growing up. Only 1 or 2 for a family of 5/6 is crazy.
>You burn them and its tub mac from there on out
Just don't burn them.

I never want to see a UK flag say nigger again. Youropoors are eating like peasants

The real problem with British food culture is that it's imported too much of American food culture. We didn't really have a fast food culture until McDonalds. And super-sizing and portion sizing wasn't a thing until American products/franchises.

Oh, and the last few years the trend of pumping stuff like bread full of sugar.

>Not meal prepping
Eat smarter

Get a >good< pot.
Stainless steel with aluminium encapsulated layer to spread the heat, you won't burn shit because there will be no hotspots.
Copper is better but much more expensive.

I don't know anyone who eats like that.

baked bean sarnies sound pretty edible desu

On the other hand, go fuck yourself race traitor. British food is great. I do concede the lower class plebs eat some disgusting shit, but I frankly don't care. It's probably technically a step above american trailer trash eating wild racoon, although realistically the answer in both cases is the same : they are barely human and sure as fuck don't qualify as white. Who cares what they eat. Your statement is only true if you look through the window of a council estate.

Good luck eating beef wellington without a knife. And you think chip shop chips are mediocre because "they're soft". They're supposed to be faggot, that's what they are. You want mcdonalds chips, go to mcdonalds.

does bodyfat rise estrogene in women then?

orchardscottsdental.com/10-countries-whose-citizens-have-healthy-teeth/

we're literally in the joint spot just below you in the top 10 healthiest countries in the world for oral hygiene. We trash americans, and france, and they're still top 10 countries. Old meme

I cook everything I eat from scratch and I'm an excellent cook so my food is both delicious and nutritious. Anyone who eats processed garbage deserves the health consequences.

You shouldn't need anything other than salt and vinegar and a good dairy butter on the bread.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3648822/

Attached: AMS-9-20246-g001.jpg (680x544, 60K)

That actually looks edible would try/10

Why would anyone put tinned spaghetti on toast. I thought you cunts invented beans

brits cuisine always sucked balls.
pic related.

Attached: 1554132436324.jpg (1600x1067, 227K)

You need to stop blaming America for all your problems. You created the super kebab box or whatever the fuck you people call it, which is sold all up and down London.
I know that America is not the bastion of good health or tasteful cuisine but Shitain needs to accept that it's been the culinary joke of Europe for literal centuries and has only gotten worse.

>not eating mediterranean cuisine

>Nation of snot eaters, cheese that smells like fungile feet infection, and overprice bubbly water
Righto lad.

Lol I have literally never seen tallow described as food. You must live in some southern nigger city.

Historically, English men had to train with the longbow in their "free time". This added with other essential activities that were not considered work such as tending to your work animals, foraging for mushrooms/herbs and collecting firewood amongst other things didn't leave much time for experimenting with food.

>Reads this
>Kills self
O Albion
Where hath thou gone

>Look at Scandinavia and Netherlands for examples of bad food.

Don't even go there. You were munching on turnips and twigs just like us before we started looking for inspiration in others places.

>irrelevant country with irrelevant cuisine.
sparkle water is more of an Italian thing but ok.

London is pretty much Pakistani Niggerland though