Fuck mainstream politics. When I enter a voting booth...

Fuck mainstream politics. When I enter a voting booth, I have to choose between people who don't know what countries are, and people who just don't like Mestizos. Both of these options are Retarded. With a capital R.

I literally don't give a fuck about your race, but file your fucking paperwork.

Attached: 30yo doomer.png (861x929, 1.39M)

You should care about your race for they are your Nation. The term nation has been perverted over the centuries but here is the original definition.
nation (n.)
c. 1300, nacioun, "a race of people, large group of people with common ancestry and language," from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

Attached: StonetossRace.png (625x910, 74K)

America hasn't been an ethnostate since before I was born. I'm a 31yo boomer, literally. Let's filter against retardation. If it's de facto pro-white, then so be it, but if it isn't, then cry moar bitch.

>Do nothing to change whats going on
>Whines on an anonymous message board about how hard voting is
Who is the one crying again faggot?

Thanks retarded white pig, let me and my whole family in, we totally wont turn America into a colony of china, thats just a sinophobic conspiracy

But China can't into technology without America's handholding. Put down the opium pipe for a minute Chang. I don't need to conduct race war against you for you to to implode on yourself. I just need to leave you alone.

Are you retarded? This isnt an invasion you dumbfuck, we come over on boat and plane legally, your country let us in
Spics cant develop serious technology and look how many are in your country now

>not strictly voting for gun rights, even before Jow Forums and before being "redpilled"
either young or cityboi

He's a white male
A clueless sheltered consumer who never questions anything in his life as long as its said on the TV

Seventh post best post. At least you're talking about policy instead of race. "I like wypipo" isn't a sensible policy. It's a retarded basis for a nation.

I literally don't even watch television you NPC-ass nigga

Race is the most paramount pillar of society and is the foundation of a nation
America until the 1960's understood this well, but has since sold its founding principles out for more zeros on their GDP

Again, read the definition of the term "nation" further up in this thread. Unless you think a nation means an economic zone for rootless metropolitans to rule over.

>NPC-ass nigga
Even if you're white, you talk like a nigger, a symptom of your nations cultural rot
In another 1000 years China will still speak Mandarin and the population will still be Chinese
You will be the Brazil of the north

>Race is the most paramount pillar of society and is the foundation of a nation
>America until the 1960's understood this well, but has since sold its founding principles out for more zeros on their GDP

Historically, Western civilization was founded on religion (ideology), not race. That Western civilization was largely white was incidental.

We already are the brazil of the north if you live in any major metropolitan area.
You don't actually believe that and if you do you are mentally handicapped.

If religion is the paramount pillar of civilization, then why has for hundreds of years both South America and Africa have been in immense destitution and poverty despite being Christian?
Or the difference between Muslims in South Sudan versus Muslims living in Iraq
It is a racial characteristic that makes the difference
Allow me to demonstrate within your own nation

Attached: 2016 election by race.png (1804x2438, 860K)

I have in a way hope for whites in America
You built great nation and in many ways still is
You have not gone over the precipice yet

You obviously haven't seen California.

>You don't actually believe that and if you do you are mentally handicapped.

Nice argument. Ever hear of Papal supremacy? That's what unified Europe: religion. Even in the 20th century, different European nations regarded each other as different races. Hitler didn't think Slavs were "Aryan." Americans didn't consider Irish and Italians "white."

Yet I guarantee all these groups would still band together if Muslims showed up at their doorstep to capture them some neo-Janissaries and white concubine-slaves.

The glue was religion, an entirely institutional/ideological contrivance. Not fucking race.

You on the right.

Attached: file.png (447x192, 131K)

I feel sorry for you that you are so pessimistic
Ultimately I cannot blame you, to see your nation in such a state of neglect

>still voting in 2019
You are like a little babby

I have hope that eventually when whites are the 13%, the US will turn into apartheid era South Africa.

>Uses extremely "racist" meme while claiming to not care about race
Nice bait should have seen it sooner since you unironically were using the term 31 year old boomer.

Let's compromise and just make the American system meritocratic. Perform or lose at life. If whites end up on top then tough shit for everybody else, sucks to suck. But if they don't, then the inverse is true. (Fuck affirmative action)

>>Uses extremely "racist" meme while claiming to not care about race
>Nice bait should have seen it sooner since you unironically were using the term 31 year old boomer.

Actually I just wanted to call you a moron.