Why You’re Probably Getting a Microchip Implant Someday

Equipped with batteries and sensors, the device is capable of transmitting constantly and therefore geolocalizing an individual or collecting data in real time. Currently, these systems work through connected objects. Nevertheless, the scientific community has not given the final word and is working on developing technologies that would see batteries being recharged via movement of the human body. If a person can serve as the energy source for their chip, active RFIDs will have broken through an additional barrier to miniaturization, and that means implantation.

This is an encouraging prospect for some people. Imagine if a chip could alert diabetics via their phones when they need to take their insulin and advise the correct dosage. This is a highly anticipated revolution for healthcare, and chips could make life easier for millions of people and simplify the most complex medical diagnoses.

Being able to track people’s geographic position, as well as all of their data—with or without their consent—would be a major factor in fighting global terrorism and organized crime.

Attached: file.png (1323x730, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY
youtube.com/watch?v=cOASxQ5g5f0
youtube.com/watch?v=-FAlur5hmtM
tripwire.com/state-of-security/security-data-protection/cyber-security/stalk-location-facebook-messenger/
buzzfeednews.com/article/nicolenguyen/heres-how-to-actually-prevent-google-from-actually-tracking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My body, my choice.

Nobody needs a microchip when everybody is carrying a supercomputer connected to the internet with them at all times

Medical chips will happen
Data chips will be a fad that ends the moment enough people get them that it becomes profitable for criminals to use skimmers

With a secure chip criminals are forced to become murderers. Not worth the risk so crime stops

The chips can't both transmit through indirect means and be secure. Unless they are designed to protrude through the skin and function only through physical interface with a scanning terminal, they will be insane security risks. Imagine carrying around a "data wallet" on a fucking blue tooth device, because that is essentially what it will mean to have such a chip. There's no need to extract the chip when the criminals can just gypsy bump everyone on the street while palming a scanner loaded with the exploit of the week.
Functionality means vulnerability.

they will give you a choice and you won't like it

The mark of the beast.

I'm not even religious, but this.

Why can't you carry your chip around in a card? Why does it have to go in you?

Suddenly I feel like they might be a good thing.

>(((weiss)))

Shut up and eat your bugs, goy!

Attached: 1557418637008.jpg (819x1428, 239K)

mark of the beast

>It’s all so tiresome

Yep.
Want a job? Get the chip.
Want to access your bank account? Get a chip.
Want to access to healthcare? Get a chip.
Full-spectrum dominance is in full swing.

Attached: 3948239848343.jpg (1328x2380, 614K)

Because the chip will force your compliance. On anything they want.
>Chip could be loaded with insta-kill poison/toxin, mini-explosive to cause fatal internal injuries, drugs that turns you into an obedient and unthinking drone, etc.
>You disobey, they activate it
>Even if you don't disobey, they might just activate it (especially if it's the mind-controlling one) to ensure obedience
Reject this push to implement the "Mark of the Beast."

>This is an encouraging prospect for some people. Imagine if a chip could alert diabetics via their phones when they need to take their insulin and advise the correct dosage. This is a highly anticipated revolution for healthcare, and chips could make life easier for millions of people and simplify the most complex medical diagnoses.

> Hey get yourself microchiped because fat fucks and lose wallets or something.

lmao

You've never been to Chicago,have you Hans

Attached: AllISee.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

What if I just take it out and leave it on my desk or something?

>face it you’ll take the mark of the beast
Lol no nigger. I’ll cut your face off and wear it tho

Its harder to forget or take away a chip

You motherfuckers think you can chip me you’ve got another thing coming. I’m red white and blue proud and will fucking hose your faggot ass down with my ar15!

IT IS IN THE VACCINATION SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey brah on vacay in Norway. Nice. Watch out for roving rape gangs. Tips well they're in tough situations there. Anyway have fun burger bro!!

I highly doubt any western populations will willingly accept this. If something like this were to be forced on Americans, I can guarantee a civil war would ensue. As a whole, we're not a bright group, but a trespass on our freedoms of this egregious magnitude would piss off even the dimmest of cheeseburger addled minds. As long as Americans are armed, this is just a pipedream for the ruling class.

I am armed, more than capable of taking care of myself.

I've already left the farm. If they press, I'll build a cabin in the woods and eat bear.

I dont mind really.

Hahaha awesome they can try

Attached: IMG_1961.jpg (3456x2592, 1.7M)

You are posting off of it. Retard, nobody can give you back your foreskin. I can only offer you mine.

>Want a job? Get the chip.

Sharpen your mind and become self-employed. There's a sea of things you can do without being told to do so by a boss.

>Want to access your bank account? Get a chip.

You really think bankers are gonna completely cut off their profit stream for this crap? If they do, just save money as investments which won't lose their value. Sharpen your mind.

>Want to access to healthcare? Get a chip.

Cash doctors are already becoming extremely popular. You might be surprised how many doctors lean far Right in their politics.

There will be no authoritarian future for free men. We can defeat if with the slightest effort.

0.01 cents worth of aluminium foil can disable it. Your turkish roots are preventing you from trechnical knowledge.

The ring knows as the mark of the beast is already employed. It is done on male babies of a certain religion.

Never.
That is the mark of the beast. Lowering humans into nothing more than livestock.

Attached: 1516425067408.jpg (347x299, 28K)

never. fuck you I will shoot your head off if you try.

>“The second beast of Revelation 13 will cause ‘all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name’

YOu will be subjugated by the ZOG as well, don't be naive. Jews are a central plan of the ZOG - which means Jews will absolutely and especially not be allowed to opt out of the plan.
Sry Shlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY

Attached: devilfrog.jpg (474x654, 26K)

Enough of us have already put microphones in our homes (Alexa). Shit is depressing.

I hope you're right.

EM pulse proof?

GAS THE THINKING MACHINES!
BUTLERIAN JIHAD NOW!

but i don't want a chip

Sorry goy but that's the way the wind is blowing, you've got to swim or you'll sink like a stone

>people think this is giing to be some government-mandated thing
>or some "this is your new ID" thing
No, that's not how it starts. They'll sell them as a comodity, a novelty gadget that makes your life easier and people will buy by the droves. Then once everyone has willingly put implants on themselves they'll take the next step and start pushing it and tying your ID to it. By the time anyone notices what happened it's already over.

Kys shill.

You won't fight. It will be gradual. You will accept it.
First it will be tax breaks for those chipped.
>cool, tax breaks! maybe this isn't so bad?

Then your boss will require all employees to be chipped.
>well, boss man says it's required to stay employed and I don't want to lose my benefits.
Plus it makes everyone safer!

Then your children will be required to get chipped at birth
>well, i'm chipped, so our children should be chipped too!

Eventually you can't buy a house, you can't start your car, you can't renew your license, you can't vote, you can't access your bank account
unless you get chipped

You can see how this over generations will become the norm.

the future looks scary...Fast Food replacing all their burgers with onions and vegetarian, Maggot Sausages, Microchiped, Total Surveillance, Niggers out number everyone 100 to 1.

Gene editing as a weapon
Self driving cars as a weapon
Vaccines as a weapon
>Wait, that's already happening

Too late. The Mark is already here and practically every mobile-phone owner has it.

there is no reason for the chip to be planted in your body, you can put it in a card in your wallet or on a necklace around your neck, technototalitarianism is not needed whatsoever

you dip shit I got mine from bestbuy and the fuckers charge ME monthly service.....but that fuckers me so I am ..paying myself....!?

Attached: 1554329056826.png (190x266, 5K)

the jews are trying their trick again

This

Attached: fuck-around-and-find-out-my-favorite-gadsden-flag-40098091~2.png (406x259, 81K)

this is the mark of the beast, carry on you insipid, cowardly faggots.

Also OP since you’re a faggot, what is preventing me removing this chip from under my skin and keeping it in my pocket?

Convenience. And thanks to biometrics and crypto your chip is useless for anyone else anyway.

Attached: 1482294549577.jpg (549x549, 62K)

what if I EMP the whole city?

Eventually insurance without these chips will be so prohibitively expensive you will get the same "freedom of choice" to not get a chip like you have the freedom of choice not to buy healthcare. Sure, you dont HAVE to be chipped, but if the NWO ever decides to make you pay a deductible by having glow nigger Goldstein crash his car into you your going to be out of pocket 10k because you didnt get chipped.

with what nuke? and how, remember you'll be chipped, too

EMP functions off length of the inductor to do damage. A small chip will have an extremely small wire runs, which will mean tiny currents that aren't really an issue, especially if there is skin and such to shield it.
It'd need to be a massive EMP or the chips would have to be too large to implant.

I'd get chipped if it meant I didn't have to carry a cellphone around

99% of people already have one. It’s called a mobile phone.

>Equipped with batteries and sensors, the device is capable of transmitting constantly and therefore geolocalizing an individual
Bullshit. It's a transponder that only works at very short range

This. Have a diabetic friend that changed his diet and he doesn't have to take his insulin anymore

A very short range, you mean like short enough it could reach other peoples chips, your cellphone, or a laptop and upload all the backlog of data to them from those devices?

RFIDs generally don't have any write capability when in use. as it stands, they are access-only. Think of it like grabbing the data off a credit card- a hacker can't change the number.

To track your movement for marketing research find out where if are when you skip work

I'd rather die than be microchipped

> secure chip
lol

>pic related
also, (((weiss)))

Attached: teddy.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

They'll start with the weakest in order to normalize it and make it mainstream. Wether newborns or seniles or drug addicts... And given half the opportunity, they'll get everyone in the scam, just like they did with everything else
Idk what can be done. Spreading the message doesn't seem to have an effect and I'm starting to lose faith user

Why the elites are probably getting a bullet implant some day

Attached: pew.png (1323x730, 492K)

Any practical way to destroy RFID chips embedded in the skin?

based

I found something similar to your picture in a book the other day, pic related.

Attached: larger truth of my own story.jpg (1366x768, 78K)

fpbp

Not eating lab grown meat or bugs and I’m not getting chipped.

unironically based. tracking and restricting of its citizens will make a country safer. freedom is dangerous and should be regulated by the state.

>tracking and restricting of its citizens
+movement

libbaby bankers are already shutting down bank accounts with conservative people. You really think they wont do the chip shit? Come on dude

We owe a debt to the fattest and most retarded of us all. Where would we be without them?

Microchips are what the Jews will use to enslave the goyim. It is the mark of the beast and if any glowie tries to implant that into me I am fucking their asshole on the spot in Roblox. Goddamznit just get the party started when I finally have my pew pew bang sticks ready

Attached: 1557590176457.jpg (1024x683, 437K)

i had a talk with a cop talking about this chip coming to a criminal near you very soon...

Don't get chipped but this isn't the Mark of the Beast.

The BBC has been shilling microchip implants more and more recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=cOASxQ5g5f0
youtube.com/watch?v=-FAlur5hmtM

Any right wing politicans system would jump to pressure almost every member of society into having one of these implants. For libertarians, market pressure would make employees with chips more trustworthy because if they betray you or your trade secrets you could blow them to bits or track their every movement and conversation. For fascist ideologies this would provide a way to tag dissidents or potential degenerates by their movement habits and again other conversational or behavioral data.

Welcome to hell.

Yo what is it then

Im nobody definitely not Satan ;)

(((Weiss)))
Imagine my surprise!

The NWO will explicitly deny Jews.

Won’t ever happen.
Not even normies would put up with that

In the future only the super rich will be able to afford clothes with pockets

they'll put up with whatever TV and facebook tells them to put up with.

You must live under a rock. What do you think a smartphone is?
tripwire.com/state-of-security/security-data-protection/cyber-security/stalk-location-facebook-messenger/

buzzfeednews.com/article/nicolenguyen/heres-how-to-actually-prevent-google-from-actually-tracking