IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 19.51.15.png (1184x936, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqrHHOqhyYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/qqrHHOqhyYU

whats the brexit parties stance on mudslimes?

>is allowed to vote one last time
>34% for meme party

Attached: 1536536188584.jpg (225x225, 9K)

How will i get to England now?:(

Explain what this is

It's OK, if the brexit party wins they can just make everyone vote again :^)

Keep voting till they get it right

Figured.

They have none. They are literally a one issue party run by an egomaniac who cares more about what the media thinks about him than his people and nation (which is entirely redundant)
nation (n.)
c. 1300, nacioun, "a race of people, large group of people with common ancestry and language," from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

>tfw you have to start a new party in order to get the supposedly different factions already in power to go through with the people's will as dictated in a democratically decided referendum
>tfw even then brexit will never happen
>tfw american and literally eating a cheeseburger while mocking pakis in bongistan

Attached: 1549734118109.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Voting BP, but we sure we don't wanr this Incompetent faggot inside the EU.
It would be dead in a week.

Attached: D4Nf5eiUwAUxseu.jpg (908x338, 36K)

So sargon would kill the EU. Seems like the right man for the job then.

this is self abuse
i love it UK

Fuck labour

11% still vote Tories. Embarrasing

He killed UKIP befor getting anywhere close to the EU.
I onestly think it would have been hilarious if he was in the EU, we'ed be kicked out in no time to stop the damage he'ed course just by how fucking incompetent he is.

>one last time
>implying there will be a brexit
lmao

which ones are euroskeptic ukip/brex?

Both.

so their vote totals will combine? Is there nobody else to coalesce with to break 50%?

Where's the door that says "my own child"?

ukup surging