What does Jow Forums think about homeschooling

What does Jow Forums think about homeschooling.

Attached: Testimonial_image_b.jpg (1542x1024, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulcurriculum.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better than public school. But, might be hard for kids in their 20's to adjust to social life unless the parents are good at exposing them to it.

Probably one of the better ways of educating your child.

Absolutely necessary if you don't want the public school libtards to turn your kids into jew-serving faggots.

the school turns you into libtards when you go to college, cant homeschool that :)

>turns you into libtards when you go to college
I disagree. By that age, you can have your children so inoculated to the games of the kikes and their lies that none of it will stick.

If the parents are well educated (at the very least a Bachelors, but graduate degree preferred) then it's definitely a better idea than public school, which is a joke in the US.
There's also the advantage of not getting shot. Which is a big plus of course.

Is ronpaulcurriculum.com/ any good?

Worked really well for my blue eyed sons, who are now professionals in their 20's.

No regrets.

As an autodidact without college who has been a professional biologist for a state agency, I call BS.

Both public and private schools produce tons of socially retarded goyboys, whores, addicts and faggots. Homeschooling is protecting your children from the Jew.

Complete BS. Never cracked a textbook with my sons, and they're professionals today. Just taught them to find out what information they sought to know.

Indoctrination is not only unnecessary, but counterproductive educationally.

I am going to do it for my kids. An option you may want to consider if you're uneasy about going for it all the way and are in the US are home charter schools. They are technically counted as public schools and you are the teacher at home for most of the week and the kids go to an in-person school with other kids in their grade level 1x or more a week for supplemental instruction. Some home charters give you choice in the curriculum, some just have you teach what the public school kids have to learn. They will help you with everything you need to learn how to homeschool.

Attached: 43c9dd2a2420941fd7c9c19a74cfa2106b4e3a55.jpg (769x1000, 173K)

>haha be exposed to society goy

>The last 4.

Oh the irony.......

>:}

Attached: 1511846482973.gif (500x268, 916K)

checked

It's exactly the opposite in Poland, if you don't live in Gdańsk or Warsaw then your school will be FILLED with Cucktholics forcing their narrative

I don't know if being socially awkward is a result from lack of exposure or just in genetics. There are lots of awkward kids in schools and they get exposure

I'm tired of paying property taxes to feed immigrant bastards free lunches

Most people are not effective educators, which is a flaw of homeschooling. Socializing is a problem if the kid is not exposed to others. I suppose it is worth considering if zoned to a bad school and private school is out of the question.

It works if you have a solid digital platform to teach, some workshops and sparse classes about subjects (they can be done by schools, businesses, NGOs, colleges,...) and extra activities like sports, music, martial arts,...

Online education is an absolute meme

It's because most people are indoctrinated in public school that they are incompetent at everything, and need a welfare state to sustain their lives.

Evolution is simply the actual result of the competence of living in a real world, and most people are incompetent. If by chance their offspring are competent, then good fortune smiles upon their genome.

>Most people are not effective educators, which is a flaw of all schooling.
Fixed.
>Implying the teachers in schools are really any better at it.
And even if they were, their time is divided between 30 students with completely disparate ability/development levels. So each parent only needs to be 1/30th as competent at teaching to be commensurate anyways.

I did an online charter school for highschool and I personally would not put my own kids through it because of how easy it is to cheat on tests/homework and learn nothing.

It's retards teaching other retards and should be banned. You've already paid your effin' school taxes and you may as well send your kids to public schools.

Attached: Texas State Flag.gif (384x256, 2K)

Also, the socialization meme is horseshit. Abe Lincoln was raised in the woods without electricity, and he became highly effective in life.

Either you're a POS and shouldn't live, in which case the rest of the world should be grateful to evolution for removing your spawn from the genepool, or your kids will be fine if you just keep them from being indoctrinated by kikes.

Autodidacts are not a meme.

Strongly recommend. The socialization thing is overblown. Get your kid in to community sports, scouts/girl guides, etc. Those are better climates for healthy socialization than public school is anyway.

Was homeschooled, agree that's a problem. But most "socialization" is just normalizing shitty behaviors kids will have to outgrow anyway. Mfw most 30yos act like me when I was 15.

It should only be done by fathers.

I got the feeling it was (((supressed))) given constructive methods of learning require something like a tablet and other toys that look like legos on steroids. Most adults with specialized jobs already rely heavily on online content to do their jobs.

BUT this board is full of jews and golems so I'm going to leave.

Only worth it if you’re a Kant or Perelman or something.

>muh stay at home learned no trade and didn't go beyond high school boomer mom can teach all subjects better than those who spent years studying at an university and/or have years of experience

in countries with a respectable education system you need to actually study being a teacher.
that being said, if your only choice is to send your kid to a minority infested shithole then homeschooling is the lesser evil.
and no, it doesn't hurt social skills.

>Implying the teachers in schools are really any better at it.
Trufax, especially for elementary education. Even if you're not feeling confident in your own ability to teach I guarantee you/your wife's head is probably just as empty as your average elementary school teacher.

Why would the father stay home to take care of the kids while the wife goes to work? Not based.

Play sports, go to church, join clubs, volunteer

Just don't go to college. Simple.

>Why would the father stay home to take care of the kids while the wife goes to work? Not based.
If women homeschool kids, it means women are already educated. Patriarchy opposes that.

Attached: based_and_redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Women need to be educated. Just not in college.

>might be hard for kids in their 20's to adjust to social life unless the parents are good at exposing them to it.
Church and church activities.