Fags are so butthurt

youtu.be/lbbOEMOvYBE The comment section is filled with TRIGGERD fags and trannies.

Attached: PhotoFunia-1557601909.gif (372x500, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

player.vimeo.com/video/277896170
youtube.com/user/minutevideosdotcom/community
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoes mad

This meme is going around on white girl Twitter here in Europe. Half a million likes, 250k RTs. How that makes you feel?

Attached: IMG_20190510_161415.jpg (1241x1198, 112K)

i wonder (((who))) made this meme?

Now claim you only burned it because it has become a symbol of the alt-right and watch their heads explode.

I added my 2 cents. Something something 44% fuck fags

This

Attached: ef6936ea.png (1027x731, 28K)

player.vimeo.com/video/277896170

Attached: ben-garrison-baltimore-jew-race-war-black-negro-rahowa-nazi.jpg (985x768, 272K)

No small irony that the faggots in the comments are denying that such a thing as the movie shows could ever happen, while they are LITERALLY DOING IT to the makers of the film.

Her voice is fucking annoying.

fags: homophobes never get bullied!
also fags: i hope the creator(s) of the video gets killed

Why are the comments filled with faggy zoomers. Fuck my generation. We are almost as bad as boomers.

why do people care about these stories in the first place? i hate the lgbt but its really retarded how the main character is trying to play the victim. reminder all of these story channels only upload fake stories they got from reddit

That's not a reason to harass the creator(s) of the video.

Fellow anons looking for dirt on Shane Dawson or anything never had a good feeling about this nigger fucker. What’s his real motivation

Attached: C538B9D2-ECF5-4A7B-80EC-E4F632B56830.jpg (1140x700, 437K)

I will never understand why this generation is pro-degenarcy

Fucking cowards. Apologizing and maybe taking down a video so normal like this because it hurts people's feelings.

SUCH KEKS.

Attached: 44343434.png (1218x511, 66K)

his fanbase is full of degenerate zoomers

Much Jews

>TRIGGERD
That's a sign of mental trauma.

i don't really care about the video itself, i care more about the massive butthurt it caused.

>if you don't support poopdick you get outcasted by the consumerist hellscape we live in
wtf, i hate fags now

Poopdick good!
Pussydick bad!

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

Trans power to the world! Fuck religious conservatism, fuck the anti-sex movement, fuck those who oppose true progress: We support those lovely people and what they stand for! Your enemy is elsewhere: Quit moaning about your grandpa's little holy world being gone, and find a proper cause to spend your energy on.

This post was for

by the way
Can someone with YT account screenshot and post results
youtube.com/user/minutevideosdotcom/community (Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again. --fucking chink)

Attached: 2019-05-11_201318.png (866x329, 13K)

please fuck off back to >>Jow Forumseddit

Gald you die of aids at 27 and that you're gay so you won't produce any offspring.

Attached: results.jpg (823x256, 23K)

Here

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-232602.png (1080x1920, 230K)

I think the video is perfect material for memes

TU frens

Ahhh... the smell of butthurt moralists. Are you upset that daddy's little strict world went away, and Jesus is no longer looking after our dicks now? Don't worry: There's still some hateful villages you can go to if you wanna live like in the old days! Now with gas lamps and horse carriages, only 69$

Attached: 1551467686441.jpg (356x267, 49K)

NP fren

Attached: 7.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

how much it hurts when you dilatate?

In this thread things that never happened

this girl has been redpilled on those who do not follow the globohomo agenda, give it 3 years before she starts making murdoch murdoch tier animations.

Attached: DqEpLg-UcAAexZA.jpg (352x437, 28K)

Getting fucked up the ass is progress to you.

Attached: 1542307946764.png (400x407, 80K)

did it hurt bad when you did this?

Attached: 15541415347371712313293-1.png (678x703, 466K)

Proof or it didn't happen lmao. Show your real flag tyrone

>so ass mad he can't speak english

ADOPT THE FAG FLAG. THE NORMIES WILL TURN AGAINST IT NATURALLY IF WE DO

leave good comments

I used to watch him years and years ago when I was a preteen. I though that his kind of dark but edgy humor was funny. His crossdressing videos and all that other degenerate crap he tried to pull always made me uncomfortable though. What finally made me stop watching him was seeing the sad and pathetic state he was in mentally. Every other month he'd post videos complaining and saying how messed up he was "woe is me, I have so many problems, I used to be a fatass, I've only had x number of girlfriends, etc". A few years ago I saw on twitter that apparently he's bisexual and has a boyfriend. All I feel about the situation is good riddance, the sooner every closeted fag like this removes his genes from the gene pool the better. I always had a hunch he was a homo and I feel vindicated. He's gay so it's only a matter of time before dirt pops up on him. My guess is he probably diddled a kiddie or two when he was making skits with them. That's usually how it plays out with these freaks.

The VDAB, close to where i work in wevelgem was flying the rainbow flag as of yesterday, i dont why it was thwre but it pissed me off.
(The VDAB offers courses to unemployed people to get work and is a government institution)

Those comments really prove that these people are fucking delusional. Truly the jew does cry out in pain as it bites your foreskin off.

>Lamps
>Carriages
>Village living
>$69
sign me the fuck up

that is the left's entire MO. i can only hope people start to see through it.

Attached: DTI90.jpg (372x500, 58K)

What does it matter ? A lot of them are going to be dead soon. HIV is on the rise. Rectal cancers, herpes, chlamydia are also on the rise among mostly gay men having unprotected sex with multiple partners. their relationships are seldom monogamous and its not marriage even if they claim monogamy. In fact its a deep insult to anyone with sanity who holds the purity of marriage close to their hearts. (this is their church) Do NOT call yourselves a Christian for nothing could be further from the truth.

noice, this is how you propaganda lads, LGBTQAGTRBTZKBVGI fags made a girl cry

Burn that hate symbol!

Attached: 057D0EA2-2A06-40E6-9486-FB7B645C7BE5.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Bring it on goys!

Attached: isfxm[1].jpg (490x296, 34K)

totally normal.
what he doesnt know yet - he will have stick up his mangina a dilatant till rest of his life if he doesnt want his vagina completly closing up, since the body is treating it as a wound

Reminder to vote to keep it up!

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

Attached: 1557334293100.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Girls don't like faster sex virgin