OBAMA WHITE HOUSE KNEW HILLARY HAD A SERVER 3 YEARS BEFORE IT BECAME PUBLIC

twitter.com/EpochTimes/status/1127229378054770689

Attached: 1537482789884.png (1208x1438, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Juicy. I need this anti-zog ball that is rolling to roll 100x faster though. I need loud and violent panic from angry establishment politicians.

Attached: Al of thrones.png (658x745, 929K)

The dems have been screeching nonstop since the Mueller rreport became public.

Attached: 1534638911705.jpg (2174x726, 645K)

I should certainly hope they knew.

Nobody cares. Start these threads if anything is done about it.

Attached: 1552410943274.jpg (846x571, 122K)

Bump.

cope

nobody gives a fuck

Yeah, we know. He emailed her on it regularly. Welcome to 3 years ago.

UHMAJUN MOY SHAWK

Attached: comeydontplaydat.jpg (914x513, 77K)

Checked. But we've known this for a while. Obama was emailing her under a pseudonym to her private server email. Podesta emails revealed this years ago

This came out in the wikileaks dump. Of course MSM didnt pick up on it though

You mean she filed the paperwork to get it installed?
Ohno, the narrative crumbles!

I'm not the one with a history of only prosecuting my supporters.

Attached: 1550367284640.gif (577x439, 2.05M)

Can't wait for sloppy steve to get indicted. It's gonna be aweesome.

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD EVERYONE JUST MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT THREAD

cope

Destruction of monuments was happening under obama.

bump.

bump

Sure showed me .
I guess that makes it ok then?

>Hillary is good people we are going to leave her alone.
>Soros isn't that bad of guy.
>Most immigrants ever!

Attached: 1552243614738.jpg (509x484, 24K)

The "VERY VIP" Paul Combetta was ordered to scrub from Hillary's email archive was Obama.

Attached: Obama - Uh oh.png (232x272, 75K)

Less then 25 posts in an hour. Nobody cares about Trump anymore.

More like this board is full of shills

What's there to say? Everybody with a brain already knows this, and there's not much to discuss beyond hoping it amounts to something.

well who didn't shit leaked on the darkweb from that shit since fucking libya probably before, it as if she had someone there that was, .. you know...
>no security
>basic installation
>nothing was configured

not that I know of any of things ofc, I for once have never been on these onion or that other norwegian darknet type. I just go there for the fishing sites hosted for sports. no sir I do not know much about computers or the internet at all I am just a simple fisherman tending to my memes

Hmmmm.....

Attached: 1492156659816.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

nah people love Trump. That's why you shills are here.

No I'm in my home combating an infestation.

Attached: 1556109823321m.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

seriously though.. read like from what people probed there, these pakistanis basically just installed and configured mail that was all....

and no I refuse to believe incompetence.... she was fucked.. this is so bad

look ie I can compare a bit, one of swedish infiltrators into isis, he went on giving them computer tips... my god... unfortunately though, we found him, friendly fire, we were all new you know... so we in the strt mocked him, then we realized, and some call for hjalp showed up in swedish paper
>hjalp! I am x with a swedish pasport
>since 2003 I have infiltrated various extremist groups from the balkans to iraq and now I am in syria
>I am afraid they found out who I am, and säpo refuses to take me home, they just say chill. if they find out who I am I am deded an on isis propaganda video
I am so sorry my albanian fren but you quite vile too. when we found out, we didn't know what to do.

if the cia you and see in our chat they will
see
>fuck it's säpo we're fucked up for them..
>anyway wat do?
>if we stop they will be suspcious, and come for him potentially
>no instead I have to continue track down his accounts and harass him
the day we signal that he was back in sweden, you have no idea, I was so relieved

so anons too much, but this history for you and you learn from it small anonlings, because you see, we don't only meme

kek have a (you)

This will be the story of the next year or two:
>news comes out
>normies are hearing it for the first time
>Jow Forums knew it long ago
>shills say it's not news because of that so it doesn't matter
>it does matter because now something is being done about it

what does it all mean bazel?

Attached: 1547242181972.jpg (686x576, 37K)

so I hired pakistanis to setup my private email servers and infrastructure. Because I care about people of color(*) and minorities(*), and because I was sure they did not work for something like an intelligence agency, because you know they were just poor surpressed pakistanis

I will admit to this, I really gained respect for you over this

while they go
>who what?
>what's norway talking about here?
>wut?
fuck you, play the game

Attached: defeated.png (1041x584, 979K)

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

wut pakistan?

Attached: 1551931099268.png (608x437, 284K)

I mean, of course I hope something is done about it. I want every person in the last administration swinging from trees. Holder, Lynch, Miller, Clinton, Kerry, Comey, Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Podesta, all of them.

for now three years it's been there
right before your feet

while you go
>RUSSIA
>NO IS NOT RUSSIA

while you ignore the obvious...
it as if loki had his finger in this him self, wich at some point he most likely did, because this is exactly what he does
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20

Don't stop there. We need to get more of the neocons, so that means going back to the 9/11 administration.

keep it bumped

They were all doing it, which is why nothing was ever done about it. Also probably why comey always repeats the "what she did was not normal practice" kind of like veiled threat, that if you go after her, then she will argue that it was normal practice and throw everyone under the bus with her.

lol can you imagine In Living Color on TV today? KEK

bump

in 2003 obama was here in this event about global warming, it was such a nice event mostly. but hten they introduced us to these americans. it was algore's team obama was there.

then obama came and farted on my hamster... then he said well now you are a fart hamster..

it was horrible I had to send markus through terapy for 7 years..

so what you are saying, hillary hired people from pakistani intelligence to run her servers?

then her mails leaked online?
wow

HahahahahahahshA

>record gun laws
Other than bump stock ban, what gun restrictions have passed at the federal level?

Theyre going to die in a firestorm not get hanged although they deserve the rope

don't forget Loretta Lynch using fake name Elizabeth Carlisle lol

is one not more than enough?

Amnesty Don said take them away, then bother to pass a law
no shill here, and he beats the pantsuits off of the dems, just hold his tiny female sized feet to the fire when necessary

btw pakistani intelligence sucks they don't know into computers at all basically, not that I know ofc, and no I am not indian, indians smell funny.

I am just a passerby. my point is that they were even able to pull this one off is beyond laughable.. and that is when you realize they were all in on it just like with osama. nobody is this stupid.....

>implying this is a thread about trump
you're such a retarded shill you can't even help but point out you're purpose here is to derail the thread.

fuck I already hear that the pakistani intelligence in their head quarters are seeking for traces of lutefisk

Death to those who insult lutefisk!

getting drunk, does anyone know this wardruna song where they sing from håvamal(odin's speech)
and go "song I bid you all son's of heimdall(humans)"

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

bump stocks are kids toys

THIS!

(but on a serious note. NO GRANMA. I DON'T WANT IT SMELLS FUNNY. NO!! OMG I PUKE NOO HOW COULD YOU)

Attached: 1553899712003.jpg (593x594, 71K)

>Jews create massive illegal alien crisis
>Jews use activist judges to circumvent Trump's authority
>Jews trying to abolish ICE
>Jews lying to the public and claiming there's no crisis
Hurr durr Trump is causing a surge in illegal invaders... see how bad trump is

kys kike

Attached: 1525640057963.png (200x299, 72K)

children gets trauma from eating lutefisk

I am sure that is partly what hitler was about, he wanted to stop povery, and remove all the classes, and not make people eat lutefisk

Attached: penis.png (598x480, 79K)

>*jewish hand waving intensifies*
>no no no don't read this thread goylem
>fake news
>you are all bigot nazi misogynists racists

yeah fuck off chaim. the thread stays.

Attached: 1556283923671.png (348x301, 75K)

>Delusional Cope posting this hard.

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

I sort of got the feeling that Obama never liked the Clintons. I have no idea why he put up with her shit. He should have demanded that they do everything in a secure manner.....must have been hubris.

Zero Scandals. One of the only scandal free presidencies, and it was a nigger.

Checked

Not loud, angry or fast enough for my liking. I grew up in the digital age and my 29 year old millenial ass demands instant gratification.

I need Israelis swimming away from Palestine in fear of death and for there to be gallows on the white house lawn for all of zog. Also Comey island needs to be filled before Christmas.

Guess I'm lucky I like fishy fish. But for sure if you make it wrong it can get pretty disgusting.

this

Meant for

It is because Trump won't do Jack shit about it.

Attached: kavanaugh-dickhead.jpg (700x700, 66K)

is chrismass you go there to your family
>uncle user what is that dreadfull smell, no tell me is not so we are from rib country we're safe!
user I am afraid your grand father was from hustadvika(where the recent cruiseship stuff btw) so there we eat lutefisk
NOOOOO that is north norway, I said to my great grandmother I will not come there NOO
>well user we eat that here too
NOOO NOO NONONONO I KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT
>Smalahauve, the eyes are the best
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET AWAY FROM ME I WILL NOT EAT THE EYES OF A SHEEP

I like abbor, gjedde, torsk, sei, ikke orret eller gjors, men taco og pizza. ikke faen om jeg eter fucking saue oyer

Attached: standard_smalahove.jpg (1200x900, 228K)

He could stop all of this at any time. He refuses. Shut the fuck up you kike apologist.

I guess I am weird, my Minnesotan cousin(you are pretty obvious), but no I don't like salmon or trout either so I guess I am weird

The shills are getting more and more angry every time their Deepstate agents get shit on. Like 'yang gang' it's completely transparent to everyone on here.

Yeah, I don't know if I could eat a head. I have no idea what the rest is, and I'm not Norwegian. It's just that lutefisk is a meme, so I brought some for Christmas one time for the lulz. It produced exactly the reactions you describe for everybody else.

heck I guess you and I even have several relatives to gether, fuck I wouldn't be surprised if we were related at all because in my family or possibly ours these things, they are programmed by nature to put it this way.. I wouldn't be surprised at all that you were an american that sat over there, looked just like, thought about the same things I did.

and what scares me it's a very higly possibilty that this is true, now tell me user what was the name of you great great grand parents sure name?

I am drunk, but I also have this instinct I can't explain

LoL, the shills are long gone as they are no longer needed. The Trump admin is an abysmal failure as it pertains to his voters. If they where still here this thread would have been maxed out an hour ago you absolute retard.

AND NOTHING WILL BE DONE EVER
FUCK YOU GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

>Trump
Do you think it is Trump that would actually bring charges against anyone for anything? If not, who does that at that level? So who should you really be pissed at?

This

>Nobody cares
We don't need anyone to care in order to investigate.

The surnames I know of are almost all very Polish. But there were probably plenty of viking rape babies in some of the areas my family comes from.

hehe well just don't let them trick you eat lutefisk, and if you even go to iceland. DON'T NOT NOT EVER EAT WHAT THEY TRY TO SERVE YOU.

they lit dig this shark down for months, and when it is rotten enough they come and dig it up, carve it to these small squares.

then they try to trick you to eat it... omg

wait..
omg you might just puke shitposting about it, they give you this booze to swallow it down with it's called the black death and is 60% proof.. but why? why on erth would you burry down a håkjerring* in the sand for months come back dig it up....

it's called a hå-hag here while in iceland the sharks is called a hå-man. I dunno how this came to be

Some people love when tv people lie to them

Attached: auschwtizu.jpg (480x540, 37K)

that is offensive and aline with the nazi propaganda, the polish people have always stood hart to heat with norway. they have fought for us till the end, during ww2, while the french and bongs left us for donquerque, the poles stood with us, the only nationality, they stood with us and they all they died.

we love love poland here. this is the thing america.. what is disturbing that time and time again, you follow the nazi line no offense and it's not probaly ill ment it just that this is the intelligence they acted on so bad pie. no polish are our frens deep sympathies from them all through communism and these hard times, we love poland

>pls stop talking about this
no

Attached: 1535705331131.jpg (404x405, 32K)

in fact we identify very much with poland. you are not polish or norwergian so you will never understand

Yeah, I've heard of the shark. It's a way to preserve meat. I might be willing to try it depending on how it looks and smells. But it takes too much to get me drunk these days :(

>It was her turn you bastards!
Seethe moar, nigger

Unironically this. I'm all for everyone getting locked up but there's only so much "muh tick tock" and "it's happening!" we can take without anything being done that we just stop caring. Lock them up, then make these useless articles.

when I got really angry at this polish renter... nvm it was a conflict here with up at my parents, this cop had just moved into this house... she did very very bad things... a gu..

stop there, regardless.. in this process he saw what going on he just
>nononononono
>I am christan
he moved, it's a long process over severe corruption and abuse of power that left one man dead... my sisters boyfriend....

then people ask me, my god... why are you so angry?

Of course they did, remember the

> Another
> Senior
> Government
> Official

the other food too during þorrablot, it's an icelandic blot they made... horrible horrible food

>Less then 25 posts in an hour.
New obvious shill line is obvious. You might as well call someone a shitzo.

Don't take it wrong. I'd be happy to have some viking blood in my veins. We were always taught in school to look up to scandinavians and what a nice and prosperous culture they had.

But the slav mentality definitely runs strong in my family.

And comey or mccabe had memos about this and how they had to change obamas name to another senior government official

Still haven't broke 100 yet.

look i don't care if you are polish or where the hell you are from, but that abusive insecure police officer there. because she broke the law and didn't follow the code, instead of saying
>right this wall was to close to the road
she doubled down, and started to attack not only him but me also with police
>he is doing drugs attack him
all for her fucking illegal wall

well she managed to d&c... the oslo cunt... she managed to do that... so thomas.. he went in his garage... and hung him self...

do you think she has any regrets?
nobody believed me btw... this haunts me to my deat.. everyone was scared of me because we argued
>hello user, I borrow money from you you know back in that festival for those e here have money
>hello user is this you? I have your money
on and on and on

Attached: 1556303455988.jpg (300x434, 37K)

Hory shit muh fucking emails russia pls find them kthnks -donald drumph

ALWAYS IN THE WAY OF INTELLIGENCE WORK
>But my feelings

This is why women should be shun from the police force, time after time. you don't believe me. I fucking had to take photos and show it to my relatives to expose her fucking revenge campaing....

the funnies thing was at my mothers(she lives besie my mothers) my mother went
>you are paranoid you are sick
>well look outside that window look at that guy, yup the one who just looked up.
now come to me let me use your computer on the tv, now who is that guy?

this is on the train... is the same guy... look at all the others, they fit him, but not this guy does it?

no that is **** mother idiots. these fucking ***** has low quality but they can have good too

>wtf this isn't the result we want REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1553460858302.jpg (1024x658, 97K)