My country is trying so hard to please you Christian bastards and I'm so tried of it. Really, what do we gain from you...

My country is trying so hard to please you Christian bastards and I'm so tried of it. Really, what do we gain from you? You hate us for what we are while there are millions of my brothers and sisters in other countries who would give everything to save me because I'm muslim. Christians don't have this bond and never will.

fuck you and europe

Attached: 1532278784496.png (1374x1245, 69K)

Get the fuck out while you have the time or get turned in to fertilizer down the line
Your choice Ali

Attached: 1557415650241m.jpg (1024x587, 76K)

the jews.

>My country is trying so hard to please you Christian bastards and I'm so tried of it. Really, what do we gain from you?
What do we gain from you? go back to your own country? The likes of self entitled morons you have to look long after.

not gonna happen you racist

Nobody hates you for what you are. You are a liar that feels sorry for yourself for going into other peoples countries and then complaining. People are obviously annoyed that you try to do that, aswell as push your own cultural shit. When you are not even supposed to be there. Let alone on a different continent.

I work harder than any German in this country.

> you racist
This word means nothing to anybody anymore idiot. You can´t just go to other peoples countries and then try to demonize them if they don´t want people like you to go live there. It´s their country they built it you deserve absolutely nothing from other people in their own countries.

I don't tolerate your degeneracy you disgusting pigs. Have you ever met a Danish virgin? Of course not.

>I work harder than any German in this country.
Go and work in your own country. Start jobs and do all the effort that germans have done in germany. I don´t care about your bullshit. You know you are not supposed to be in germany. PERIOD.

I'm sure that's what the jews thought back in Weimar too
And they're considerably smarter than you

Attached: 1521984712372.png (800x585, 184K)

I'm German citizen so it's my country too.

>I don't tolerate your degeneracy you disgusting pigs.
Go make your own countries less shitholes you fucking moron: Nobody was more filthy than what i watch in 2015 with muslims littering europe with garbage.

>I'm German citizen so it's my country too.
No it´s not. And no you are not german. You are a foreigner who lives in germany. And that´s all you will ever be. Nor are you going to turn chinese if you move to china.

Germans destroyed this region by war.

yeah right

no german would fight for germany anymore

It is certainly absolutely not your country. not a single part of it. Not a single thing about germany is yours. Not its history its achievements, its people which are you not of german people. It´s opportunities, its taxpayer money. Nothing in germany do you deserve. Zero percent.
Go back to your own country. The world is flooded in turds like you. We don´t need more of you. You are not special little endangered species. There are tons of you back home in your own country.

>Be an albanian autist
>live in Germanistan
>say fuck you and europe

you my ((((((friend)))) are a special ed retard arent you?

please list all well-functioning muslim nations below

>Go make your own countries less shitholes you fucking moron
Then i would have to destroy your countries in order to achieve this. You are the reason why Albanians suffer.

>No it´s not.
I have the same rights as other Germans.

You have many Pakistani immigrants because English people don't want to do the hard work.

>Germans destroyed this region by war.
Are you fucking kidding me? Germany got bombed to smithereens in wwII and built itself up afterwards. You. You are just whiny garbage with your idiot religion where it is about either killing non muslims or killing eachother. Your nations are shit because of people like you. That´s the reason.
Don´t try to say you deserve to go to germany or any other country. The reason people don´t like scum like you is that there is no fucking reason not to. You are in a country you are not supposed to be in. And acting like an entitled little douchebag.

lol look at this racist everyone
Now you behave like a criminal and don't respect my legal rights.

>I work harder than any German in this country.
Why should I work hard to finance your bretheren through taxes?
Muzzies are as degenerate as most drug addicts I know, coincidentally, most muzzies I know from school have turned in to drug dealers and junkies
Certainly not the ones who call scum lime you "friend"
Ahh yes, I remember all the drone strikes we did and terrorist groups we fund, oh wait, that was America

No turk will fight for Turkey either.:)
Didn't Erdocrap almost got killed?

>You are the reason why Albanians suffer.
No the reasons albanians suffer is because albanians are trash. In as much as they suffer that is the reason why their society is not functioning well. You should go to albania and improve it. The only reason you don´t want to do that is because you know what i say is 100% true about it. You just want excuse for going to other peoples countries. Because your people are too lazy to make your own country decent.

Shouldn't you fuck your Grandma or whatever you inbred Mudslimes do at Ramadamadingdong at this Time?

and how many of their women work?

muslim women have one of the lowest employment participation records in any western nation

muslim families literally leech off their hosts in economic terms

list all muslim countries where britain didnt support terrorism against innocent muslims

At this point Russia can just walk into Istanbul and make you guys bow down.

This ''german'' is all day making bait threads usually with balkan countries

in all fields

They literally started both world wars. Hitler was a Christian.

There are no innocent muslims.The only muslims that ever accomplish anything aren't muslim anymore.

>Why should I work hard to finance your bretheren through taxes?
Because the German state will force you if you don't.

>lol look at this racist everyone
>Now you behave like a criminal and don't respect my legal rights.
Who cares, who are you calling out for? Do you think anyone gives a shit if you say racist. You are not german, you will never be german. .You are an albanian living in germany and that´s all you will ever be. It´s not even remotely the same thing as a german. Not a single thing about germany is yours. Not its history its achievements, its people which are you not of german people. It´s opportunities, its taxpayer money. Nothing in germany do you deserve. Zero percent.
You want to talk about rights and make yourself into victim you fucking douchebag. And claim you are german. But ooh you know very well you are albanian and you say that yourself.

fucking lol. i fucking knew you couldn't list a single one.

NOT - A - SINGLE - ONE.

hurr durr, it's all your fault that we're incompetent.

>innocent
>Mudslimes

kek

Turks are very patriotic and just because Erdogan minimized military influence doesn't mean there isn't anyone who would fight for Turkey.

>They literally started both world wars. Hitler was a Christian.
Look. Maybe education in albania just totally suck ass. But muslims spent 1400 years invading and massmurdering their way through the world. ON PURPOSE. solely to try to take over the planet and install their sharia law.
You make nazi's look like fucking saints!

>ad hominem
Do you have something else to offer?

Will I be able to get a qt albanian wife?

shouldnt you fuck your daughter you psychopathic austrian?

No it won't
I can do bare minimum and am protected to net get fired as longs as I don't fuck up

albanians have like 70 IQ

Women were born to raise children and not work. This is why Albanian population is growing while you are dying out.

How exactly did germans ruin albania? You are just an opportunist albanian muslim scum that is living in germany whilst shitting on germany and its people. Please don´t pretend you are a victim. You can´t just go and invade other peoples countries bceause you don´t like your own country or people. Please again say what exactly how germany ruined albania? As if albanians have no responsibility for themselves?

Kosovo je Srbija :3
All you fucks should be deported to Turkey!

Nah, it's too dark in the Basement now

>imagine bombing us just to have the people you protected spread like parasites all over your country
so why not return to your shithole if you hate germany that much?
is it because you are a parasite and care more for the german gibs than your homeland?
show me where your father is

Attached: 1502155832092.jpg (1200x799, 216K)

You hate muslims because Turkey is richer than Romania.

I am German.

>albanians have like 70 IQ
He really is incredibly stupid aswell as evilminded that´s for sure. How can someone be such a giant fraud and evilminded and then act like a victim at same time? Fucking albanians man..
You are fucking garbage. And it is important to let you know. That you should not feel sorry for yourself. Go back to fucking albania you turd.

>I am German.
No you are not. You are albanian scum.

Albanians are even low-tier shitskins. Barely above nafris and arabs but worse then roaches . Most are criminal scum with no honor or any redeemable factors. How does it feel to be the scum of the scum? You need to go back to your shithole or fuck off to the desert were your beloved brethren are.

>bomb countries and kill children
>why arent they 1st world countries

you will soon have no internet anonymity in austria and you racists will go to prison for insulting muslims

>is it because you are a parasite and care more for the german gibs than your homeland?
It´s just excuse for why they want to go to other peoples countries that aren´t retards like they are. And then they want to try and shit on them aswell. Because they realize there´s no real good reason they should be allowed to stay and should be sent back.
These turds manage to do the opposite of everything they should do. They are frustrating opportunistic frauds and charlatains.

which country is that in blue?
never saw it on the map

Things is they always do this.It's their strategy when they are the minority the breed like rats/rabbits and act like victims. When they numbers start to grow however, they start demanding greater rights and asking for a part of your land they did this to Serbia, they will do it to Montenegro and that so called North Macedonia fake country. Yet the governments of your countries still always help them, but when you end up in the same position as those nations I mention you'll be sorry for choosing the wrong side.

>vikings rape and kill innocent people
yay its so cool!
>muslims invade degenerate infidels
deus vult post dead children and laugh like psychopaths

Maybe if you become muslim.

this

Attached: 399.jpg (900x635, 56K)

It's a bait thread you low IQ retard. Stop bumping it

iq is racist pseudo science

B A S E D
Tell that shitskin how it is, my fellow westerner. It’s so funny how sand niggers or normal niggers try to say how they’re “German,” “British,” or “American” they are when their ancestors fought in an attempt to destroy western society. Then the shitskins move in, leech off the welfare system, and act as if they’re still in their shithole country: committing murder, rape, theft. Then when they get arrested they say:
>I dindu nuffin. Da poleese r jus razisssst
OP needs to go back to cutting his sister’s clitoris off and blowing himself up to please his little shitskin friend in the sky.

>ad hominem
you have no arguments

>Kosovo je Srbija :3
lol

Attached: 1552622642189.png (560x420, 265K)

And if I dont, I much enjoy being an atheist less drama and moral issues.

>ignores that vikangz got deus vult'd too
Nimm dein Bohrmaschin, hock dich auf deinen Traktor und verpiss dich

hahahahaahaha
Fato dosta interneta za tebe danas.Vrati se onome u cemu si najbolji,pravljenje baklava i prodaju droga.

Attached: 1556053793132.jpg (379x500, 67K)

kek you serbitch you will never be european union member
we are in nato and you cucks cry for help and the russians dont care

Shitlandia. The shitstain of Europe. We better forget again that it even exists.

>ad hominem
still no arguments you racist

I'm sorry what?
The country/state/politicians are richer.
Not the average person.

I'm German citizen.

Nobody will fight for Turkey,mark my words.
You can't even get rid of the Kurds IN YOUR OWN NATION!!!!!

>albanians are alpha males and i am a racist Jow Forums cuck
this is what i read

>you will soon have no internet anonymity in austria and you racists will go to prison for insulting muslims

ah, like good commie scum, you rely on an oppressive state to force through your religious vomit

fuck back off to your non-functioning nation, cunt

You mean Kosovo? It used to be occupied by Serbia, but now it's an independent Albanian state.

>I am German
Hitler is a better German than you are, and he was Austrian.
Kek, room temp IQ shitskins will never learn
Pic related is raghead repellent

Attached: 9233E127-8890-410E-BCE9-E93BE7CB2372.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

sorry i dont speak doggish

No you are a sandnigger akhment

Attached: 1557475670973.jpg (800x782, 144K)

Ignore this post, Dane. I clicked on the wrong reply

>you will never be european union member

hardly a threat

lol

Attached: 1553515782095.png (940x641, 71K)

There are millions of Turks in Turkey. They will literally fuck your degenerate country in 5 seconds.

You speak English pretty well for a 65 IQ sand nigger. Perhaps your just a LARPing Englishman living in Germany

You guys are fucked Turkey Boy!!!

You OP got lucky,to move to Germany.
Your compatriots won't be.
Bye Bye it was nice knowing i will be alive to see the corpse of Turkey.

Attached: Untitled.png (1656x648, 46K)

not everyone is a racist who hides his fake face in the internet like you

What's the matter tonibler, not happy how things worked out for your criminal little turd of a country? Don't worry your time will come, only then you won't have those western faggot cucks on your side.

that's temporary and you know it, that's why you shill like this

>used to be occupied
top kek

Good luck getting past Russia,one step in Greece and you know what happens:)

Serbian language has much more Turkish words than Albanian. lol

Your family should have died in the balkan wars

You can't wage war on a empty stomach roach.
V4+Romania and Greece will bend your ass backwards and send you back to Turkmenistan little fag:)

iq is a racist pseudo science

Wrong.Analbanians only fuck goats and their sisters.

Attached: 1554906683387.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

Worst european country
Inhabited by the worst european race, who are on par with arab and african shitskins in subhuman acting

who is the criminal turd of a country?
serbia was bombed by america because of human rights violations and the whole world hates you and recognized kosova