New CCTV episode, part 7

i went outside today and mentioned the ((jews)) in public. Their face at 06:40

youtu.be/-5VgWMfBjkQ

Attached: E6B65513-198D-4563-BD03-A882232F6C8F.png (1280x736, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCX1t6Vm0DsU95Q5JlsNM1vQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews did this

i continue the thread here, because there was a discussion going

actually based

Man i really hope you'll soon be an "alt right nazi" (honk honk!) youtube star with 6gorillion followers.
best entertainment, pure comedy gold.

GODDAMMIT !!

"Honk Nation" i'm only 5 mins in, abd it's already full comedy, concentrated.
the NPC scene at 4:30 holy shit dude, a kek'd hard. All 3 of them are 100% pure NPC.
I suspect the guy and the dikish 'female' both jews. Ttypical mossad behaviour : attackdogs, protecting something, hide womthing - theire just wayyy to pushy fpr the situation.

Kudos

>what did you say?
finally this shit is getting good, messing with the cops wasn't funny at all, but this is (((gold)))

Attached: cos_jews.png (636x329, 308K)

Filming people without consent should be considered assault.

> They all collectively stop in shock and it takes their programming a moment to function properly again

Gods work.

Attached: 1446265978406.jpg (1069x714, 135K)

can you stop posting?
fuckin idiot..

Maybe you should try posting something worth while.

Attached: ,2.jpg (720x960, 62K)

seething

Your a fucking retard

>alt right star
> 6 gorillion followers

Yeah, nah. Im expecting to be banhammered to hell if im honest

>Filming people without consent should be considered assault.
So you're saying governments are basically perpetrating criminal acty on absolutey everybody, absolutely every day 24/7 ?
Then i could agree.

thank you.

ah, there you are again, Herrshel. Honk honk you too

Attached: 1557601318064.png (800x507, 758K)

i agree. send the entire government to prison

Attached: 46153A5F-15AB-4049-887D-B9384B00B9EA.jpg (600x700, 29K)

Why are you pretending to be people enjoying your video?

The absolute state of the netherlands.

>hippy stuck up yuppies with pet monkeys
>passive agressive white boomers
>chinese spy invasion
>coalburners

JUST END IT

I'm not seething I just don't appreciate his content. He thinks he's providing some thought provoking material when in reality he targets the lowest hanging fruit in terms of a topic "muh surveillance". Why don't you go to the red light district and ask people if they think prostitution is a moral good for our society. You won't do it though, because you are a coward and a homosexual.

lmao, are gou still going on about me samefagging two full threads?

Are you really going to tell me that these two people aren't you ?

haha you're still continuing with you're samefagging accussation ?
Look : even if - what would be your problem, why are you such a bitter cunt. Maybe watch the "Honk Honk" video yourself ( best for starters ) then you'll see it's good.
And others can yee it too, shlomo; You're not gonna win this mind game.

That's ME u retardd, not OP. Fukkn moron. But hey, i'm not gonna waster thread-space on you any further, Mr JIDF.

They were confused and afraid because you were behaving a bit irrationally and fit to the stereotype of shooters that shout slogans before shooting spree.

I would be watching you closely after that random slogan too.

Attached: batman_tas_gordon.jpg (800x600, 59K)

ok.

Attached: 9818DF50-A650-4D61-8AF9-7C942FD7F13F.jpg (1536x556, 472K)

Go to more muslim areas, film more minorities, dont back down from twink asians.

the only thing i have with me is a camera.
im usually not even wearing a jacket.

but i understand that everything and everyone is a terrorist nowadays, right?

9:20- things started to move strange, they block and bully and give approving laughs when someone "attacks you". What the fuck.

>yfw the only normal dutch guy is homeless

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

Because the videos are very strange and he is a very strange person and his behavior is most interesting to me right now

a homeless guy that once had a high position that is.

I'm convinced these are JIDF larps.. its the worst and most cringeworthy possible face for the far right, nobody genuine would engage in (or support) such idiocy

Yea it kinda is that you dont know anymore and since you were acting a bit erratically, it is a good indicator that you might be dangerous.

Made comment before watching further and it seems that when they deem you not dangerous, they start to attack you on person.

Creepy shit.

But still, you are the one agravating people first.

nah, dont look too deep into it. they were all on a tour, prolly paid for, so i undsrstand they want to continue that and not be distracted.

Gotta call the cops tho. Pf

>Because the videos are very strange and he is a very strange person and his behavior is most interesting to me right now
SO ? And what has anything of that to do with samefagging and u accusing me of being OP, when i clearly just like his vida and basically bump it because i like it and tell him i like his work + it's also a very insighfull social experiment.

In case anybody is wondering why the weird shapes jew reference is so funny pic related

Attached: 1555431100511.jpg (800x406, 81K)

lets annoy random NPCs on the street and giggle about 'the jews', thus cheapening the issue and acting like degenerate fools, goys

Attached: 1555520881160.jpg (1504x1000, 211K)

That is exactly what the police / special services do every day though. Film people and shout at people, they are not used to it when a regular citizen does it.

also lets act mentally challenged goys, *that'll* show the jews

fuck these are horrible no matter how i look at them

The homeless guy was the only normal guy

>their face
>who the fuck is this retard

ok, its just common biuology that if one animal acts differently, other animals start to push it away.
Same is with bullying and shit.

You are doing it badly tho. Instead of baiting them into conversations, you shout random things that provoke people and then shove camera on their face.
That pisses of everyone and you are not getting anything real except look like a cunt and make people look like sheeps or idiots.

Is it worth it?

I dont think so. I have been in customer service and cunts like you come dozen a day to complain about some trivial stuff, in your case you have camera on you, but its still the same more or less.

Make them talk with you instead of provoking them.

yeah thanks to the jews

Attached: 1555431919980m.jpg (1024x674, 92K)

Designed by (((liebeskind)))

btw keep making these I'll donate more next time. how big was the fine in total?

Attached: donation.png (925x644, 85K)

He needs to have a second person filming so that he can engage people without a camera between them

Jews are an inferior race but also super powerful and control everyone.

Imagine being that stupid.

omg, why did they have to plaster that billboard there. and at that angle.

id definitely go in and film them without their permission, just for that

Based

>caring about lemmings' opinions

how new are you

Attached: 1551463570623.png (1023x2835, 936K)

So you are a Jow Forums cuckoo :D someone who spend to much time in front of the screen believing in false prophets and too little time in reality.

Try to go outside and talk to people and interact in real life, maybe you will be pleasantly surprised.

very good idea.

Also now that im watching this more, he kinda breaks the law of disturbing people, not sure what it is called in other countries, but every person has right to be untouched or harassed and he coming to stare and film people so close is harasment.

it makes people uncomfortable and anxious, the difference is he is using camera instead of public masturbation or something similar.

Doing it wrong.

Problem with the experiment tho :
The people are not only reacting to the filming,
but also on the 'experimenter'.
Don't know how to eliminate that factor tho.
Plus is clearly would probably way less funny and entertaining :)

Attached: honk 4353456.png (1040x445, 191K)

>inferior race
>control everyone.
back to plebbit

damn, thanks man.

they told me the fine would be between 150 and 200€, and id receive it in the mail, im gonna film it and fight it obiously. thanks again man

In dutch laws unless you are using fixed equipment you are completely free to take photos or film whatever you want in open space.

The only thing you are not allowed to do is freely film private spaces, i.e. film the insides of homes.

so the conclusion is that accelerationism works then. makes things so bad that the lemmings will abandon the system.

Okay now things are turning stranger

Even the police officer couldnt explain what ‘filming too close’ is. its so fucking subjective as i also had black guys yell at me from 30 meters away.

20:00
What's the meaning of this!?
>I'm so fucking confused...

k I'll donate 50 next time
In case anybody wants to donate you can do so here gofundme com /coffee-or-replacement-cam
why?

Kek. Please dont tell me im donating money to myself now

Yes. Regardless what are the laws or whats going on with the people you film, to me it seems more that you are somehow mentally ill.

I've seen one other guy doing almost similar stuff and he was off his scitzhofrenia meds. It is part of the sickness.

Im sure you have explained many times, but why are you doing this?
I mean what are you trying to achieve?
What do you want the end result to be?

that is correct, sir, most people are just 2 missed meals away from anarchy

Also, here is one of the people that does something similar you do, filming people and such.

He speaks finnish so you cant understand the language and he makes so many videos its hard to find the relevant ones, but hes the same as you.

youtube.com/channel/UCX1t6Vm0DsU95Q5JlsNM1vQ

its nice to be outside for once,
its nice to interact with people.

my goal would be to redpill people on more subjects than just the cctv cams. im working towards that.

about the mental part, im sure i have some kind of a depression, or some shi

Attached: E9D3796A-EFC5-4A33-8C54-F4E7817F4247.png (658x662, 59K)

Yeap. Give it a week without markets restocking and there will be riots. A month and the "civilized" world will burn.

Attached: 1555794758793.png (660x868, 906K)

but do you understand that what you are considering as nice interaction, is very hostile and disturbing to the people you interact with?

Why not take another approach, like someone allready told earlier, why not talk to people instead of filming them silently?

Just say Hi and then ask questions like What do you think about Jews and so on. Much funnier content than that you getting fined and assaulted and pushed around.

Respect, user. You did good.

Beta ass nordcucks. Try that shit in russia faggot

13:15
SHES SO CUTE PLZ GOD SEND ME TO THE NETHERLANDS PLZ I WANT A CUTE TRAD WIFE LIKE THIS

You're an idiot. You were really onto something building on the work of other interpersonal recordings like 'Surveillance Man' but you've ruined your art to appeal to pol/tards. You blew it. Not only that, youve given Mossad some new ideas and you'll probably be the patsy.

You were warned.

>but hes the same as you
more people are taking the clownpill everyday. it's hard to just sit still and not go out and honk in public.
the end result will be an army of honklers
btw what's up with the reddit spacing? you seem also overly emotional for a regular Jow Forumstard

>doesnt know im also russian

k I'll donate 50 next time
In case anybody wants to donate you can do so here gofundme com /coffee-or-replacement-cam

So all this spamming, proxies, samefagging and fake story about getting a fine was just so you could make money?

she would be considered incredibly average here.
whats the appeal of this milf to you, my friend?

>youve given Mossad some new ideas and you'll probably be the patsy.
for example?

what the fuck is happening at 20:30
there are way to many sojaboys and niggers

I can just tell if a woman is a gentle soul and her beauty is astounding beyond words.

lmao, you fucking mad man

you should speak with them on russian when they ask you something.

>copied reply from
seems that this thread been posted in some tranny/redditor discord judging by the amount of disinfo/emotional/memeflag shills

cant stand this fucking dindu

Attached: 1545259875345.png (1254x651, 1.63M)

m8, fuck off. the money donated doesnt even come close to a broken phone, a smashed camera and the fine i got last time.

im not forcing anyone to donate. i opened a gofundme because people on yt asked for it

you know. i genuinely think my life cant get any worse atm. not to bitch or anything,

And now you're shilling it here with your proxy?

its just a dance, guise

>Because of the juice
Kek, absolute madman

Attached: 1.jpg (600x688, 116K)

I don't mind honklers, but this guy is not funny, more like killerclown searching for rapevictims.

I dont know what is reddit spacing, but i often separate my text with one empty line which i was taught at the school. Makes it easier to read than 1 wall of text.

I dont understand that emotional reference, this is just text, but yea, i dont often write here and when i do i usually try to actually produce sentences and put effort, even i know its mostly wasted.

Sometimes theres good conversations here instead of shitflinging.

Attached: GloriousLeader.jpg (1440x1080, 462K)

you shouldnt edit out the parts where you get your ass kicked cause thats kind of a huge attraction. in fact you should welcome it fight club style

That explains a lot. But what are you doing filming betafags in the nethers.

can the govt create a prison so big it can contain itself

>implying id edit something THAT juicy out. Heh

desu if you'd harass me like that I will grab your camera and take out the SD card

i tried, in episode 2, somewhere in the middle to the floral shirt guy

>but this guy is not funny
>that meme
>that much text
obvious redditor is obvious. Regarding whether it's funny: this was the funniest episode yet.
The weird shapes/jews part, the honkler, the degenerates. I laughed my ass off.
If you don't find this funny you're free to leave my friend

Attached: reddit meme.png (616x243, 68K)