One sheboon. Five fucking niglets

I saw this today visiting a Swedish town that used to be all white. Absolutely disgusting.

At least we're not nearly as enriched as the 56% United States (yet).

Attached: Screenshot--.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

stop giving it money and it will go away. in the us the niggers only live where there is gibs, they do not go anywhere else.

the foundation myth

You'll have a nonwhite majority (2030's) before we do (2040's) Sven. Best get used to this.

where are they going? to the welfare office?

~~sven~~
>omar

>used to be all white. Absolutely disgusting.
Agreed

You do it to yourself, yes you. and that's why it really hurts

How do fuck these NIGGERS, SandNiggers, Chinks and all other forms of primitive lifeforms are able to get around system in any modern country and get healthcare housing and live comfortably unlike other people who fucking struggle to pay bills?
Are they really intelligent or some White Nigger is helping them to do all this and if yes tell me the name of this Nigger I need to talk to him I am fucking furious

Attached: 1557518086512.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Organizations that aid them. Mostly kike controlled charities.

Yeah, there’s a fuck ton of them in Anchorage, Alaska too, they keep pumping them in here. I also see so many buck niggers with young white women, pisses me off. We have to start doing something about this. We have to regain control of our culture and society.
I believe much of this to be due to shit rap music and hip-hop being so popularized, and that women are so easy to manipulate via commercials, media, sensationalism and feels.

Lol, you only have like 6 percentage points to go tops

Great advice you fucking tard. As soon as we have control over where the money goes we'll stop it.

“Just get use to it”
Fuck that shit. That’s what they want us to do, just give up and accept it. Fight this shit man. Raise your children to understand what’s going on, keep redpilling normies, etc.

Tell me exactly name of these Kike Charities that are connected to government, ( Not planning anything silly, not a threat)

>sven
you are talking to omar or mgubugu but definitely not sven or åke

It is your (and mine) governments

>As soon as we have control over where the money goes

Living in an absolute fantasy world

I'm pretty sure they're redistributing wealth from the middle class to pay for them.

Hope you like basketball, rap, and fried chicken. The future is dark.

NGOs who are in it for the money
its like the government has created a news industry over night
and a lucrative one
so to speak

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

Speaking from experience I see

TELL ME THE NAME OF FUCKING ORGANIZATIONS I WANT THEIR FUCKING NAMES AND LOCATION, THEY ARE PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS THAT I HAVE RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT.
I HAVE RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE DOES MY TAX FUCKING MONEY GO INTO.
I WANT TO SEE FACES OF FAGETS WORKING THERE (Not a threat, only in self defense situation)
TELL ME NOW!

LIGHT IS BEST DESINFECTANT TO THESE GERMS
STOP TELLING ME GENERAL INFORMATION (hurr its government hurr its kikes)

Attached: 210bd605ac67a02db6107ef9ca9727ab86e38e2e775c7f3d4fd691a84945d771.jpg (571x427, 60K)

Someone is getting wealthy as fuck i could have never have imagined niggers from zoomalia living in Scandinavia or the British islands, literal beasts.

Attached: zoomali4.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Yes, it really puts the speed of your replacement in perspective doesn't it?

Attached: 1556128176320.jpg (677x960, 71K)

Dont you fucking forget it.

Well, I won't. But to what reasonable end?

government officials hire advisors who will advise whatever their Exec tells them to
that they actually took the bait and started importing millions of people from countries with a median IQ on par with whats considered an intellectual disability by the WHO
which means we have a fucking ICD (International Classification of Disease) code for it
thus making them eligible for disability gibs just by existing
says a lot about our government
doesn't it?

Attached: borderline.png (800x871, 486K)

genocide you thick cunt

Nigger kids are ugly as fuck. Did the mother have massive fat arse as well?

Attached: DisgustedPepe.jpg (399x388, 101K)

Unless you act now, there will be no reasonable end and even what needs to be done now is beyond the scope of what most Swedes would probably consider to be reasonable.

So, it's ending in horrific violence, no two ways about it.

The rate of Sweden’s blackening is insane. It took have a century for the US to go from 90% to 65% meanwhile sweden went from 100% to 60% in 15 years

you're so much worse off then the US, at least in the US it has been happening for a long, long time. your situation has popped up in the last decade and is embraced by most of your country. at least there is pushback, even if its minor, in the US

European countries aren't the united states
we will run out of social security soon enough
considering they just recently proposed a carbon dioxide tax i say we are there already
or at least very close to it
what follows is anybodies guess

Here's is the same. All brown, yellow, black, people have at least 5 children. It's over

kek

Attached: sweden.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

I'm still just not seeing a version where you don't all go quietly into the night. Not saying it won't be the same here, but there will at least be pockets of hope state side.

Why can't Swedes just have more children to control the demographic situation? What is so hard about having a family like whites did for thousands of years before social democracy?

taxes
life has become so expensive that children are considered a luxury at this point

Stop paying them.