Worst USA state thread

Hello fellow anons! I am ruski who has to find a life in USA one day. Since it is a country that is most noisy rn and makes the most publicity stunts. It is in the spotlight of the current history basically

So lets have a fun thread. The thread is about: Which state or states are THE worst?

Attached: map-usa-state-2.jpg (1981x1513, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the jews

Fuck off we're full

California.
But fuck off, we're full.

Worst states
>California
self-explanatory.... unless you're wealthy, then it's like top 5
>Mississipi
35% black, poor as fuck
>Illinois
absolutely cucked by Chicago, taxes are fucked, gun laws are fucked
>New York
absolutely cucked by NYC, upstate is a wasteland but the nature is beautiful
>Connecticut
cucked suburb of better New England areas, extremely expensive to live somewhere nice because all of the liberal elites have a 3rd house here and the irrelevant cities are all overran by blacks and Puerto ricans
>New Mexico
30% white, drugs, alcoholism, terrible economy, new influx of boomer retirees that can't afford California

Thoughts?

You should move to my small Ohio town. The weather is shit, but you should be used to that. Also, the only decent paying jobs are at what few factories remain (come labor at factory with me), but the houses are very cheap because I live in a post-industrial shithole. I bought my house cash for 35k.

I'm from Alabama and have traveled to or though most of the continental US. I'd say avoid Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. I know a lot of Ruskies seem to end up in San Francisco, but I'd avoid California and Washington.

Arizona, Texas, and Georgia/Carolinas are good if you're looking for Somewhere warmer. Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, as well as Pennsylvania are pretty comfy if you're more inclined for cold weather.

Wisconsin is definitely the worst state. Plus, I think we're full or something.
Perhaps you should try out one of our many territories instead of a full-blown state. At least until you get the hang of 'Murrricanning.

States that touch the pacific ocean >>> all other states.

That's all you need to know. East coast is a polluted cityscape populated by absolute assholes. Middle America is so busy killing itself with meth it forgot to have a job market. West Coast is at least tolerant, so you can be your faggot self, and the job market is prime. I make over 150k creating websites - can't do that outside the west coast, and the increased rent doesn't matter when you're rolling in money like a Hong Kong aristocrat. Retards here will hate on California because they focus on gun laws and ignore the realities of needing a fucking job and not having your kid grow up in a shitty redneck retard culture. You can find rural areas in all western states if you really have a hard on for that pastoral feel.

Cali. California ruins the good name of America.

>I am ruski who has to find a life in USA one day
Fuckski offski, we'reski fullski, Bolshevik trash

California has the highest poverty rate in the country

So NY then

Ohio is pretty much full.

Attached: LEL FEGET.png (327x316, 208K)

California and Jew York are the worst states for the country and world

sloppy job mossad

georgia
>full of disgusting diabetic niggers
>rest of state is mouth breathing, kike worshiping hicks
>almost no rural areas left, it's approaching 100% suburban sprawl from border to border

New England is comfy for now.

Kekski my friendski

We're not full if it's more white people we are getting. Plus a ton of places around here (including my job) are hiring but we cannot find enough workers because most of the people around here are high on heroin or meth all the time so they cannot pass a drug test.

New york is great apart from the city, and even some parts of the city are fine like Brighton Beach (based ruskies). Upstate NY is fucking beautiful

I perfectly understand why guys you want me to fuck off

But dont worry guys i am not looking to immigrate or anything like that. I am no free loader

Your country wouldn't be FULL if it wasn't for all the niggers and spics on crazy welfare. Over here we have people dying ftom starvation and poverty I lost my mind when i found out things like food stamps

anywhere with niggers

Attached: baitbail.png (224x225, 4K)

The only place in this fuckin country worth living in is the Midwest it hasn't been infected like the edges by the stupid ass liberal bullshit unless you go to big cities that are infected with the nigger infestation

Why are most of their state capitals “literal where” places no one cares about, rather than their biggest and most important cities?

Attached: 68D6DE9A-BAE7-4EA2-84E9-375996528628.jpg (736x468, 72K)

Bad states:

California
New mexico
Arkansas
Mississippi
Missouri
Alabama
Georgia
Florida

Good states:
Alaska
Maine
Wisconsin
Utah
Pennsylvania

Good states ruined by one city/ place:
New york
Washington

I live in Texas, great economy but its hot af and spics taking over. Houston is now most diverse city in america. I cannot wait to leave

Maryland is objectively the worst.
>t.Marylander

Forgot Louisiana on bad states

reminder that PA has a nicer capitol building (Harrisburg) than the actual DC capitol building.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I dont understand mo on bad states. Ive been there it seems like if you stay out of the big two up north your good

rather have rusbro come here than another hundred Somalis desu
PNW is where you want to go buddy
everywhere else is shit for different reasons

I think you meant the greatest, nigger

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 89K)

>Worst state
Take your pick, they're all shades of shit now save for one or two. California is the mecca of kikedom though and really destroys all competition.

Good taste.

What part of ohio are you in. I'm in ohio too. A new plant opened here and they're having trouble finding workers due to everyone being on drugs around here.

New Jersey

Problem is it's all I know and it's comfy in a fucked up why. It's like I got used to living in hell.

Worst? New Jersey. At least California has nice weather and the northern part isn't entirely pozzed.

There is not a single good part of New Jersey.

fpbp

>based
>redpill
>kike

wouldn't meth help you focus on your job though?

NC is trash
25% black
Large gay population
Rank 3-6 highest std count
But hey, At least we’re not SC!

This is easy, New York is the most diverse.

Attached: D3BA7E36-0DE5-432C-87D2-FF3A786A854D.jpg (500x664, 107K)

I'm in the northeast corner (Ashtabula County). Where are you at? They are also about to open a new plant around here but it sounds like one of the especially miserable ones.

I want to move to a new state when I graduate. Preferably somewhere really cheap since I will probably have to start from the bottom. I was thinking of Wyoming.

Attached: 1463481988439.jpg (1500x1021, 205K)

Lol meth will make you focus on everything within a hundred mile radius... Because your are gonna be stealing shit in that radius like a nigger to get more meth

Kill yourself, Californian.

Probably, and maybe one day soon my factory will at least start hiring drug addicts that are on 'uppers' like meth, and just screen out the heroin addicts instead. They are always breaking our balls about speeds in production anyway so why not let a bunch of tweakers work here.

Nobody wants to live in california.

based and jewed

I'm just below Columbus. The blacks from up there have been moving down here in waves for the past couple years. Drugs are a big problem too.

Fuck off, they're full

but you get like a years supply of it for under a grand? And it doesn't effect you like that if you eat it instead of smoking it like a fucking retard.

We in Knox county have the same problem, though not as bad as other places. I pity whoever lives in a shithole like Lima or Mansfield.

Fuck off russki, every state is better than your AIDS-ridden drughouse.

They all have their own pros and cons, though. Personally I think Cali is the worst, for a thousand reasons. Corruption, violence and state-endorsed cartels makes it feel like visiting a third-world nation every time I go south of Tahoe. Northern Cali is drugged and blindfolded to the point where many of them don't even know of the problems in the south, blindly repeating "It's all fine, Cali is great, who would want to leave?" as the crime creeps slowly north. Their children are fleeing and they can't understand why.

Texas has similar problems with gangs and corruption, and too many of the residents parrot the border control lines in private and then turn around and say "But my friend Jose is fine, and without Juan who would mow my lawn?" Meanwhile both Jose and Juan are involved with the cartels.

Maine is a bizarre land that's so far removed from any of the problems facing almost every other state. You'll see practically no foreigners except for rich Europeans, the rednecks in northern Maine are great fun but super isolated. Lots of Fox News tier people up there, lots of drugs and conspiracy theorists but little sense of social unity and pride. The one city, the little peninsula of Portland, is the biggest Tumblr meme I've ever seen. It makes Seattle look like a MAGA rally.

Nevada is super comfy, although in the past decade it has welcomed Californians (both people and industries) en masse against the overwhelming disapproval of its residents. Home prices are rising so fast that if a house stays on the market too long its asking price is actually increased. Outside Vegas, it's like a scene from the old cowboy movies, and virtually everyone LARPs as one. Laws are nonexistent in the desert.
Arizona and New Mexico are similar, but have similar cartel problems to Texas, although much more hidden.

Attached: 2016-05-07 15.35.16-1.jpg (1400x675, 354K)

Thoughts on Texas? Planning on moving there from CT.

Blacks moving down there is good news for me, but there are still plenty of blacks around here that are too shiftless and poor to even move to Columbus. I think the drug problem is all over the Rust Belt. The weather is ass 8 months of the year, there's barely any decent jobs, so people just lay about doing drugs all day. Such cases.

Denying based white russian immigration to our country? Sounds like a fuckin neo-con attitude to me

Idaho or Montana

Incredibly free, incredibly beautiful, incredibly homogeneous

It seems that blacks are moving in to all of the smaller towns around ohio. That used to be where you would for sure never see a black, at least not a ghetto one. It's really odd that its like that all of the sudden. There used to be very few blacks you'd see in lancaster and now the last couple of times I've been there, I've seen quite a few.

All the cities in Ohio are overrun with "we wuz kangs" type nigs. A lot of coal burners too.

New England is prosperous and Anglo so probably them. The south is a shell of what it once was. Free trade, immigration, and judeo influence upon churches and the culture have ruined it.

I have never done it just know everyone who does it in the area i am in are in jail all the fuckin time for stealing and many other things they do

top 5 worst states.
>Oregon
>Washington
>Idaho
>Wyoming
>Montana

Attached: 1479583399961sddd.jpg (720x632, 56K)

That's no lie, most of the white women in my area are super fat and trashy, and the black guys seem to flock to those for whatever reason. The nigs and their trashy girls keep to themselves for the most part though because all the whites around here are heavily armed and they know this.

Delete this

Lots of yanks like yourself coming down. It's hotter than CT, there's oil fields, beaners (diff from the PRs you are used to), barren spaces, and arguably better food (except for Italian).
youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw

this, stay out, you'll regret it, just leave us to our selves

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, move to Hawaii

I know it, my little town of 20,000 has a few dozen families moved all into one neighborhood where employees of the local engine plant mostly lived before they shut down. One place that makes high pressure pumps and fittings keeps bringing in poos for some reason too.

Ohio is like a miniature United States inside the United States. As bad as Cleveland or Columbus are there's still a based and white countryside. For now anyway.

Israel

American states were sometimes formed with only a few thousand residents, the capitals were at the time really the only major or up-and-coming population centers for the most part. In Texas, for instance, Dallas was little more than a trading post as late as the 1800s. Capitals in Europe make more sense because the population centers have been established for thousands of years.
As an example of how young America is, my grandmother still has the ancestral family Bible with photographs of my great-[forgot how many greats]-grandfather who was a founder of the city of Houston. The city of Houston is younger than photography.
Portland, OR was a glorified logging camp when the state was founded. It's now the only major population center in the state, but there was no reason to make it a capital or hardly even to recognize it as a city when the state was founded. Dallas was so small so recently that in the Civil War the Comanche completely controlled its backyard, in fact in 1839 it was just a solitary trading post. There's no reason to make some solitary 7/11 at a highway rest stop a recognized city, much less a capital.

Maybe if we genocided the gooks and natives

Reminder that these guys are Hispanic as fuck. Only nonwhites hate Europeans coming here.

>One place that makes high pressure pumps and fittings keeps bringing in poos for some reason

>American workers won't work for low wages and horrible benefits
>"oh no, mr. government, American workers demand fair wages, we must import foreigners to work as indentured servants"
The labor shortage is a lie and I am heavily triggered.

Ohio used to be nice but even the little towns are becoming full of drug addicts, niggers, coal burners, trannys and poos.

Attached: 1446983366350.jpg (1500x1000, 348K)

I would really advice against California, there are still some relatively affordable areas here (by that I mean ~$200k for a house) in the central valley but this area gets all the pollution from the LA and SF areas and is a desert where the grass is dead and brown most of the year. You can get a better quality of life in other states for the same price. I'm going to Oregon as soon as I can because I like rain and green grass and you can get a 5bd 2ba for under $300k with fiber internet in decent areas.

New Jersey is New York's hairy stinky armpit.

Listing the best states is easier: Utah, New Hampshire, North/South Dakota, Idaho, Texas, Iowa, Montana, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Indiana.

Clearly you don’t live near a Russian area in the us. They steal copper piping from buildings and light fireworks indoors

Here’s a list of states that are recommended and ones to avoid.

Worst States:
Texas
California
Lower State New York
New Mexico
Arizona
Florida
Alabama
The Carolinas
Georgia
Louisiana
Mississippi
Nevada (Lower Part)
Virginia
Maryland
New Jersey
Delaware
Washington D.C.
Illinois
Hawaii

Good States:
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Upstate New York
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Montana
The Dakotas
Minnesota
Oregon
Washington
Idaho
Wyoming
Montana
Wisconsin
Iowa
Nerbraska
Kansas
Missouri
Arkansas
Tennessee
Kentucky
West Virginia
Michigan
Oklahoma
Colorado
Utah
Nevada (Rest of the State)
Indiana
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Alaska

Attached: C9CE2B0D-B6FC-4D1C-9806-79357160DB3C.gif (477x498, 895K)

Beaner go home

I was born there and moved out of Hawaii because it was too expensive. $300k for a 2bd 1ba meth shack in the ghetto very far from the nice beaches. All the food is shipped on boats from the mainland US so it is also very expensive to feed yourself. It's like $8 for a gallon of milk.

STAY OUT OF OREGON

>I'm a bean because talking shit about my own state or about Russian society means I must not want white immigrants
You misread my post, you colossal homosexual. Consider suicide.

>Clearly you don’t live near a Russian area in the us. They steal copper piping from buildings and light fireworks indoors

They would right into Ohio then, since there are people who make a living stealing copper pipes from all the old abandoned houses and factories around here and the police are too busy trying to shake down drivers for money to bother anyone about fireworks.

>steal copper
tweakers tried that with a pivot line east of my town. all they got was a .308. lmao.

I'm in Florida.

Don't come here. It is basically a gigantic experimental racemixing shithole.

Since you’re from Texas, it’s very obvious you’re a spic. Whites are a net benefit for America.

If you are upper middle class in California it is one of the best states to live in, especially white surfer enclaves like Carlsbad

It seems to me that a lot of Texans on Jow Forums aren't that proud of their state. When I lived in Texas 10 years ago I never once heard a Texan criticize their home state. Now it's a common occurrence for me to see Texans admitting that the state is being overrun with Mexicans.

Switch worst with best and you are right

Lmao $1000 bucks gets you 10-12 grams of meth, that will last a junkie two weeks at most.

I live in Massachusetts dude we don’t even have Mexicans here

Can confirm

Ohio

Attached: IMG_20190413_183657.jpg (4864x2736, 2.61M)

You misspelled California 5 times...

All immigration is bad immigration. Immigration, no matter the type, is the enemy of nationalism. Only mutts and Jews advocate for more immigration.

shut the fuck up. California is the best state and everyone should move there.

Attached: 1557589233069.png (446x384, 37K)

This but not the second part. We are literally full.

California