BREAKING STORY

BREAKING STORY
Prius highspeed chase in Cali

Attached: prius shooter.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/wild-california-car-chase-ends-after-rolling-shootout
thedowneypatriot.com/articles/suspect-in-dramatic-car-chase-confirmed-as-singh-murder-suspect
youtube.com/watch?v=UoFu_eHlgio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

badass pic

Wheres the link, faggot

Attached: prius chase2.jpg (2048x1448, 624K)

only mutts care

there is no link. b ecause OP makes faggots look like alpha males.

Absolutely based

you know things are bad when you have to lean out the window and start shooting at your pursuers

>Prius
>High speed
Nice try lad.

>Prius
>high speed chase

Attached: B9B5D05E-C96E-487A-8032-94D1207F41BF.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

the most fuel efficient car chase of all time

This.

>no stream

Attached: 1520057661200.jpg (355x258, 12K)

>Prius highspeed chase

Attached: 1419300778069.jpg (537x537, 113K)

this was yesterday you double nigger, youre clearly jealous you missed that spic getting a mag dumped in him

thanks for the links. quality thread you stupid nigger

Gotta save on gas while moderately speeding away from the cops.

My thoughts exactly

its faster than OJ Simpson chase.

Attached: i love my kisses.jpg (680x680, 48K)

Attached: prius chase (1).webm (640x360, 475K)

was yesterday you low quality bait faggot

ur full of shit. No links or anything. you worse than the OP

incredibly fake, and supremely gay

Yeah this.
But remember.
>clown world
So why not
Not even close burger, not even close.

did the passenger get shot to death?

The cops will run out of gas? Is that not the plan?

Cant wait for that asteroid to slam all criminals faggots chomos pedos satanists jews spics wops niggers chinks yids mooks FUCKING KILL ALL WIGGERS AND DURG USING FAGGOTS

The mix between the revolver and the prius is amusing. It's a combination of an antiquated firearm and a super modern car.

what the fuck could possibly be going through the head of someone whose running away, shooting a pistol at the entirely of the LAPD in broad daylight?
fucking retards man. we need to do better and stop enabling this type of behavior

Old news go kys fagstick

Attached: 1556056667794.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

he was hoping for an airstrike powerup

I SAY WE BRING BACK PUBLIC EXECUTION

look it up yourself you faggot

you're a fag what is google? it did happen yesterday and most people seen it pull your head oiut of ass

foxnews.com/us/wild-california-car-chase-ends-after-rolling-shootout

DOWNEY, Calif. – A wild car chase during which a man leaned out of the window and blasted away at police with a handgun ended Friday with the man dragged wounded from the car.

The guy was a murder suspect who gunned down a pajeet in a liquor store robbery a few days earlier:

thedowneypatriot.com/articles/suspect-in-dramatic-car-chase-confirmed-as-singh-murder-suspect

To make things weirder, he is apparently a homosexual Filipino.

>fuel_efficient_firefight
also he nearly got his dumbass head popped hanging out the window

yeah but he didn't tho
legit badass

HOLY SHIT BOYS

Second it.

Sloppy job mossad

lol, how come people don't just go whole hog crime spree while this shit is going on?

I was too lazy to use google. im a little baby

Attached: lookwell.jpg (499x344, 30K)

Cops must get time and a half if they participate in a chase like this

Lots of PCP

Note to self. See High speed chase on tv, go for high speed drive.

same here,

/shifting prius to sport mode

Speeds of 56mph! (Downhill) golly!

Idiots should have pulled over at an intersection, commandeered another car, shot the driver, and sped away in another vehicle.

Gangsters hi ballin the prius. Sup bitchez!

Attached: 1557548775467.png (758x417, 207K)

dat pcp tho

Attached: niggers.png (512x512, 162K)

Same way golf carts have nut to keep speeds at 7mph versus the unlimited at 9mph.

Love that diversity

happened yesterday. a bit late for breaking

>prius
>high speed

If any anons of the porcine variety are on, please tell us why it would be necessary to have more than 26 police cars following a fucking Prius?

It is our strength.

Attached: 2a67c0eb0154fd01f6067a15af9afcc33575af2854f37de0da20bb3cf14337b4_1.gif (308x220, 763K)

>"During a standoff that lasted more than an hour, authorities rolled a robot up to the open driver's door to peer inside the car and later fired two flash-bang grenades into the vehicle."

Imagine being in that car at the end of police chase and seeing a robot open the passenger door and throw a flashbang at your face. Top kek

Why americans do you always send 13938326 gorillion police cars when there's a chase? wtf?
It's just lame

yeah I don't care if it's a runaway tank you don't need 200 bodies on scene plus air support

I have the same car, 180 km/h is fast enough to be considered high speed.

Attached: prius dangerous.jpg (960x958, 96K)

33% get away

he genuinely shouldn't have a license.

HOLY SHIT BOYS

>Prius
>highspeed

35 mph chase

shame he didn't decapitate himself on that bus

It's satire off pic related

Attached: ar15 ptsd.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

The rocket guided asteroid just destroys their hive. Like angry bees they will disperse and the extermination will begin.

The pajeet was a reserve navy corpsman too I think. Or I'm confusing it with another liquor store robbery that happened last week.

Authorities checked the homicide suspect's vitals and wrapped a bandage around his head, video shows. The man did not appear to be moving.

A firearm, which appears similar to the large-caliber handgun revolver used in the Downey killing, was recovered from the scene, the Sheriff's Department said. One bystander inside a truck northwest of the Prius also sustained a superficial graze wound during the ordeal, according to officials.

Hart was arrested at the the scene. Investigators have yet to determine her relationship with the homicide suspect, Alfred said Friday.

She's being held at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood on $2 million bail, county inmate records show.
The Downey and Vernon incidents remain under investigation, and officials have searched the Maywood residence involved as well as Hart's Redondo Beach home.

Singh, the clerk fatally shot at ASL Liquor in Downey, served as a Navy Reserve officer, according to his brother-in-law. He was married and left behind two sons who are 10 and 16 years old, the family member said.

>foxnews.com/us/wild-california-car-chase-ends-after-rolling-shootout
youtube.com/watch?v=UoFu_eHlgio

because typically there's no strikes by terrorists elsewhere during the chase