If you Plan to go to College or Haven't Dropped Out, you a Liberal Cuck and not Redpilled

I'm from a small white lower middle class Conservative town. Don't let anyone tell you to go to college. It's literally liberal indoctrination. My town is based and there's plenty of good trade jobs that one can get all you need is highschool diploma and sometimes not even that. There was one kid in my entire fucking highschool that got accepted into some university, and people kicked the living shit out of him because they said he was a "fag", but deep down we knew its because schools are liberal marxist indoctrination. You don't need a college degree, a fancy job, or any of that shit to be happy, just marry a nice girl you went to highschool with and fuck her everyday because that should be enough to keep you happy along with living in a good community town.

And we're not like religious nuts either, we are all Christian but not like the puritans. My preacher even laughs at virgins and says swearwords sometimes.

All im saying is this whole idea that you need to be a Liberal techie or cityboy to be happy is nonsense. Don't go to college just stay where you are get a trade and shut up.

Attached: american rural town.jpg (2890x1850, 2.03M)

You type like a highschool faggot

enjoy your heroin addiction

I dropped out faggot!

Heroin addiction is treatable, leftism isn't.

Im going to do the opposite in spite of you jew

>don’t get an education goys just work in the sun

No one in my town does drugs, we hate drugs and the sheriff does occasional stings where every drug addict is arrested and sent to a medical ward in the city. Enjoy the addicts cityfag.

>education
You mean Marxist indoctrination

Haha, the shit head right winger meme. "College is bad because I failed out". If you don't have a degree no one will respect you. You will go through life always being looked down upon and rightfully so. In the real world men with real degrees, get real jobs, and laugh and you shit heads who claim that college is worthless while you break your backs toiling around doing manual labor.

That explains why you type like an immature homosexual that has a crush on his Jow Forums gym coach (which is also his dad)

In my town, we look down on dishonest cityfolk like Lawyers, Bankers, Investors, etc. We look down on those who don't make an honest living. Me? I'm doing a trade, i am a working man and that grants me respect. I am a white Christian working man. That is why i am not looked down upon

>In the real world men with real degrees, get real jobs, and laugh and you shit heads who claim that college is worthless while you break your backs toiling around doing manual labor.
Getting a job at some Silicon Valley tech company censoring Conservative material because some snowflake got mad isn't a real job. Getting a job at some court enforcing libshit laws isn't a job, getting some dumb government administrative beurocrat job isn't a job idiot.

We do real jobs, you don't. We laugh at you

My dads works in construction and nets 55K a year actually. My moms a cashir and nets 18K a year. That's over 78K a year.

A LUCKY college grad will earn 100K a year if he gets a "good" job. Both my parents are
HS dropouts and earn almost as much money together as a successful college grad.

I earned an engineering degree from an SEC school. School was pretty conservative and my degree set me on a good path. Just don't be an idiot who attends Berkeley for a Gender Studies degree.

Just proof that Conservative and religious indoctrination can’t survive the simplest undergraduate philosophical/intellectual challenge. The point of education is to develop critical thought. You read, ask questions, pursue insight and creativity, actually contribute to a better future.

But the world also needs ignorant ditch diggers and plumbers, told exactly what and how to to do by their educated betters, wallowing in delusion of ideology and God, happily squeezing out a new generation of wage slaves.

Thanks for the 1% tax cut! Remember: you’re free!

So you and your parents are happy with the bare minimum?

>upper middle class income
>will be rich after saving for a few years
>bare minimum
I love America because you don't have to do shit with school and can become rich. That's my point

Then explain Ben Shapiro. Law school educated at Harvard right? CONSERVATIVE

>flag
You just have to write what the liberal professors at your gen eds like and major in Business so that you won't suck marxist dick for the rest of the 2-3 years after the gen eds.

I know a guy who majored in business, they had mandatory HR courses which was Marxist

Also it's not as simple as writing what liberal professors want as its a lot of memorizing terminology as well.

"There was one kid in my entire fucking highschool that got accepted into some university, and people kicked the living shit out of him because they said he was a "fag", but deep down we knew its because schools are liberal marxist indoctrination."

As someone who actually grew up in a small white lower middle class conservative town, I call bulls*** on this claim. We all wanted to go to college.

"You don't need a college degree, a fancy job, or any of that shit to be happy, just marry a nice girl you went to highschool with and fuck her everyday because that should be enough to keep you happy along with living in a good community town."

Just because she doesn't have blue hair doesn't mean she won't divorce you and take your stuff. I think this is a cuckservative troll job, trying to keep us on the tradcuck plantation.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>they had mandatory HR courses which was Marxist
Oh yeah, forgot about them. Haha it's not like I even cared about them.

True that on some of the buzzwords sometimes, but given how we're on Jow Forums, it is easy to memorize those buzzwords and write some bullshit hack paper for an A.
Same thing applies to HR classes though, just more terms.

The niggers could have said the same thing in 1860.

I looked at my friends textbook for HR, massive memorization required, it's not easy at all. Every page is packed with terms

Med school is easy as its based in reality, marxist indoctrination isnt

>if you plan on becoming a decent person and not a welfare queen, CHUD, cuck, or neckbeard your a cuck

Attached: D79F4F53-0D89-47D6-879E-EFCC61A22D40.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Yeah, and i would argue they had REAL jobs. Cotton picking is a real job.

I agree 100%. You welfare queen university grads are scum, you should drop out of college and become a working man

I need a title to inherit my family bussiness

I’m going for free on the gi bill in two months after I get out of this gods forsaken shit ass marine corps.
Aka the ultimate redpill

Why do you need a title?

Yeah military is good too.

"If you don't have a degree no one will respect you. You will go through life always being looked down upon and rightfully so."

Well, why should one care? It's funny how the "be a real man and do manual labor" and "be a real man and be an office drone" worldviews actually sound very similar when you think about it.

Some career advice for the HS-age kids here: do what makes you happy. Disregard the shaming language of mainstream society telling you need to toil for a mortgage and a front-hole.

Bro wake up you are bragging about your dad being a middle class tradie and mom being a minimum wage cashier. That’s not success. Get an education so you don’t end up like that.

>get an education so you don't end up like that
You realize pretty much no one escapes the middle class right? getting an education won't make you Jeff Bezos. Most people live and die middle class, even the ivy league grads.

>55+18=78
Ok retard

>whites are responsible for so much technology
>whites should not study STEM
Get out of here kike

Oh shit yeah its 73

>technology
>good

Technology today is letting Silcion nutjobs scan your iris, fuck that. The only technology we need are tractors

>gets phds in medical fields
>completes 8 year residency program at a hospital
>becomes neurosurgeon
>makes $700k

Yes user education is liberal propaganda

You're talking about literally the 0.00001%

minorities and leftists are taking jobs that have actual institutional power and the ability to influence the direction of the country and conservative are encouraging intelligent white men to get a job knocking tin in Iowa because the short term pay is better. This is an approach that will lead to whites becoming a serf class to hostile elites, but conservatives seem to rather want jobs that have an image of manliness rather than jobs that are effective at accomplishing masculine ends in our society. Don't listen to this advice unless your I. Q. is on the lower end, then by all means get something like that.

Read For my Legionaries. Even Codreanu discusses how important the university is for the life of a nation. He helped fight to reclaim them from subverters rather than abandon them the the enemy.

No non-management wagie makes 700k. 300k tops.

Well said!