This little cunt literally murdered the man

it's time we end the cancer that is feminism once and for all..

Attached: 7y7x.jpg (1242x2688, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/900069578/police-utah-man-dead-after-teen-attacks-him-for-sex-assault-cops-say-didnt-happen.html
city-data.com/so/so-Logan-Utah.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, I highly doubt they actually watched the footage

The men are at fault too for being niggers

She should get murder charges

If you thought your relative was raped youd nigg out too

Is that in Utah?

*Literally murdered*
no matter what your native language is, jizm monkey, learn to communicate like a nonbot caucasian
muh literally
fuck you homie

He needed to die
user, you do know he was on the Sex Offender Registry
Karma's a Bitch

>If you thought your relative was raped youd nigg out too
No, because I'm not a nigger and any woman that would lie like this would have a past of being a lair. I wouldn't believe the known liar in my family without compelling evidence.

wait what i live in logan

We need to stop people from voting who have low abnormal hormones

Yeah I'm not finding this. link

shit nvm. Weird we really never get these.

Someone needs to find out who this roastie is ASAP

I'm looking. All I know is the guy killeds name is Michael Fife

Ok where is your proof?

deseretnews.com/article/900069578/police-utah-man-dead-after-teen-attacks-him-for-sex-assault-cops-say-didnt-happen.html
>The girl immediately called her 17-year-old brother and told him about the alleged assault, police said.

He did nothing wrong, he protected his sister. Question is if she lies, then she's guilty.

That's gonna be me at 62, after living my whole life as a virgin

Jones, Chelsea. Only person around the same time on the blotter for aggravated assault by the department the rest are juveniles.

>he was on the Sex Offender Registry
source? or are you just talking out of your ass?

Police believe its a lie. and since I live here I'd believe its a lie its fucking mormon town dude.

Not on the list, simple Simon.

city-data.com/so/so-Logan-Utah.html

She LITERALLY pointed an angry mob at a man that she knew didn't commit a crime that she accused him of. She knew damn well what they were going to do to him. This 16yo girl should be tried as an adult and charged with murder, but instead she'll get off scot free because she's a minor and a female.

Thanks, Justice! Oops, wait. Yeah, still dead.

Yeah I can't find shit on the "kids"

Fucking hell, the cunt caused a man to die she doesn’t deserve anonymity

Was she white? If so, it's nice that she got rid of a subhuman.

No. When I was 26 my 14 year old sister approached me to talk about someone who had raped her. We talked about it pretty much all night. We discussed the options. She took the option of moving past it UNLESS she was pregnant (if she was pregnant then we'd go to the police - she just wanted to move on with her life and forget about it). That was the end of it. It was a "friend" of hers that I knew, so yes, I could have reacted violently if that was the option she went for.

Oh well. If this asshole had been armed like he should have been, he'd still be alive. Not my problem.

He did wrong because he failed to verify the guilt of the alleged attacker. Flying off in an incoherent rage and killing someone is nigger-tier stupidity. If you have to deliver vengeance/justice, you make sure you're damn well delivering it to the right person.

Attached: 1545255446342.jpg (400x400, 96K)

pussy

Found someone who doesn't give a fuck about family.
>B-b-but.. if I kicked his ass then I'd obviously care about my sister.. right?
Wrong. Now there's a possibility that you're going to jail for kicking the fuck out of a 16 year old for something you only know about BECAUSE your sister told you about it... which means you've also lost her trust.

Good job, moron. Being a man is being big enough to say "I won't do that if you don't want me to" and meaning it.

A year from now, a man walks down the street at night. He moves quietly through the shadows, having walked down this street at night before. His target will be getting home at her usual time and he knows where she parks. He’s stood there quietly before to see if she’d notice and she did not.

She pulls in and out of his coat he pulls out the claw hammer. He’s a step away as she steps from the car and as she looks up simultaneously he brings the hammer down on her skull, partially caving it in. She slumps to the ground as he walks away slowly.

Having no relationship to the target other than reading about the crime she was involved in a year ago where she escaped justice is all there was between them. By morning that would fade away as does the morning fog in the sun. He knew that without any connection and no known motive, the police would never piece together what just happened...

One of the interesting things about getting older is living long enough to find out who was right and who was wrong in their projections of the future. It's been very interesting to see predictions MGTOW was making over 15 years ago bear fruit today.

You wouldn't have done it if she wanted you too, either.

>that avatar

Thanks doc

How many more did he "bag" after your sister?

>1 post by this ID
>total lie

Attached: 1551762789744.jpg (570x428, 41K)

This, should have made an example.

This is what happens when you are told to believe all woman.

I wonder how the bro feels knowing he killed a innocent man and is probably facing 20 to life.

You shouldn't rape, anony

We've had threads about this already:
>he's not white
>he's a registered sex offender
>the girl and the people who beat him probably weren't white either