What would happen if everyone just stopped paying taxes?

What would happen if everyone just stopped paying taxes?

Attached: 1546607366091.png (233x267, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJrD1JcmUiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well the economy would fall to shit and social Darwinism would fully grow into place people start killing each other in truth taxes are just a method of control.

concentration camps. but not the good kind.

What would happen if everybody just went to bank and withdrew their money?

Something else would take the place of our currency then the government would tax that

There would be zero corruption, you can bet on that.

Nothing because taxes are monopoly paper currency with no real value.

The state will simply print its own money to hire retards regardless.

The only way to end the tax problem is by destroying the government itself.

that has happened, and it was orchestrated by nosebergs.

Which taxes? It's hard to stop paying sales tax unless the businesses all agreed to it. Income tax is the only tax you really have to go out of your way to pay. And even then, most employers in the US have already deducted it, filing is just reporting what they've taken out.

Attached: 1556686321476.jpg (2500x1407, 2.83M)

your're moms welfare check would stop getting paid

>Well the economy would fall to shit
Are you saying paying taxes has any positive effects on the economy at all?

Fucking brainlet go huff to some zyklon B

rip welfare

Guess why you never EVER hear anyone mention something like this ANYWHERE.

I've asked the same question for a lot of years now.

>What would happen if everyone just stopped paying taxes?
gernmement would collapse.
free market would take over.
the unfit / parasites would go away.
general wealth would skyrocket.

Due to a breakdown in the ability of the government to enforce it's will states would break down and regional warlords would rise up and force you to pay them instead.

Mass rioting.

You can not comprehend how badly I wish that i could have been there when that pic was taken with a full-auto AK-47 in a backpack standing nearby....

what would happen if everyone did nothing no work no rent no mortgage no gas no bills no insurance we just stopped everything that the jew constructed

>Well the economy would fall
brainwashed and governmentpilled

I wonder why politicians would't want to even discuss this. Hmmm.

>No tax
>No army
>Invasion

kys faggot

>even cats are fat in America

Attached: 1536523025158.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Draft the 150 million gun owners you brainlet

First time I agree with an ancap. When your government prints all the money it wants, why are you taxed? Tax is simply a boot on your neck.

then the interest on US debt, LITERALLY ONLY the interest, of the National debt, would not be paid. We never pay principle, we only pay the interest. So it would be the quickest way of shutting down them usury nogs. We borrow, we dont create.

Of whom? The several hundreds parasites in the Parliaments?

Fat cat gang

Attached: FB5443E8-AD8D-4670-B358-F899221ABCA4.jpg (3024x3488, 1.43M)

>regional warlords would rise up and force you to pay them instead.
And they would call themselves the new state.

>>regional warlords would rise up and force you to pay them instead.
>And they would call themselves the new state.

yes, but so could and would everybody else.
and in the end, nly the productive, effective, popular groups - aka the cocieties that are most liked / in demand - will win this competition - and thus will prevail, while the shitty ones will die out.

Remember, not one of any bank has ever given you ((their)) money ie. lending....Never ever ever. No bank has lent you a single penny. Nope never ever.

Income tax exists to ensure that we can never try this.

Dont forget income tax is voluntary..and there is no definition for income anyware.

This should be mandatory first redpill for every person ready for the pilling of a lifetime...Money creation.

Attached: nose.jpg (160x235, 7K)

>Dont forget income tax is voluntary..and there is no definition for income anyware.
Have you ran your interpretation by the tax man?

Attached: I_dont_pay_taxes.jpg (500x498, 232K)

Like nature? Sounds like a good thing.

Attached: 1546953789705.jpg (572x621, 104K)

and the sheep shows itself....memefagl and all.

heres a redpill for the fag flying the pirate flag...look up what it is to be a pirate, or private...you stupid reply counters your use of that faggot flag.

>What would happen if everyone just stopped paying taxes?

All public infrastructure would collapse. This includes the military/defense. Hello invasion! Maybe nothing would immediately occur, but over time the effects would become very apparent. Eventually you'd have anarchy, and given human nature, you'd get complete chaos and things would soon turn into Venezuela (without the gibs of course). Inflation would kick in, stock market would crash. No border protection. No police. No fire fighters. No electricity. No water.

People don't seem to quite grasp that taxes are an essential part of living in a modern civilized society. If you enjoy the benefits of living in a society, then you shouldn't be as averse to paying your dues as a citizen of that state.

>but the government is stealing my hard earned money!
'no'

My point is, nothing would change.

You will lose the library, roads, the post office, police, and firefighters. It does not matter HOW, and to WHOM you pay money, you will pay no matter what. Call it NOT taxes, but you will still pay a little for a service available to everyone in the end.

again stupid thinking.....700 billion a year in defence funding and they couldnt get a fighter in the air for over an hour on 911, regardless of inside job.

It's not a choice, my taxes are subtracted from my pay by my employer before it ever gets in my account.

A lot of boomers would be rendered homeless, and most non whites would begin chimping out when their gibs don't arrive. Eventually people would begin to split into groups and communities based on ethnic lines as that's the most obvious shared trait in order to keep the chimpout at bay. Some of these will be successful and others won't. The gibs dependent will eventually die out or form very small isolated tribes where endocannibalism is practiced.

Society would stop to function, law and order would disappear.

>Society would stop to function, law and order would disappear.
Swedes already pay huge taxes but they society doesn't function and law and order have disappeared

What if everyone just stopped working? Like a worldwide strike?

Attached: 1557147253030.jpg (604x453, 37K)

Ok smartasses where does all the money come from if not from taxpayers? What's even the point of making people pay taxes if they didn't affect anything?

global collapse in a week or so

Why would money need to be taken from the people? Just stop paying politicians and bureucrats any more money than they really need, like, literally shouldn't get paid a penny over what unemployed get

What if everyone stopped posting for a week?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 00.37.37.png (251x244, 137K)

Niggers who can't get their gibs.

A lot of machinery would probably break down when left unattended, and getting power would become a hassle. Forget about grocery stores. Good time for people living on the countryside, not so much if you're in a city or dependent on any modern convenience. Lots of people would probably pick the countryside just outside of cities clean to get food before returning to their old homes in the city. Eventually people will figure out how to build proper housing outside of cities and take care of themselves, and some will just starve or resort to robbing. People will again form communities based on ethnicity to stave off robbers and criminals, and before you know it you're back to square one with people within the community specializing into certain trades or jobs, with others producing food. Because most of the infrastructure would remain rebuilding wouldn't be as difficult as getting to that point of advancement in the first place.

I don't think it would be quite so easy for people to just forget about civilization, especially given how many are literate now and how many books and libraries there are. It would just cause an extended period of chaos and eventually return to the norm. Even in that period chaos wouldn't be quite so rampant, as a majority of people really do just want to avoid getting killed.

the biggest spender in any economy is always the government, if the govermnet cuts spending the economy slumps
>inb4 ron paul bullshit

Kind of like the walking dead but without zombies.

Police and military would go postal.

have fun explaining your theories to the army, when they realize their income is being cut but they still have a fuckton of big guns

I'm sure there would be more than enough cannibals to make up for the lack of those.
youtube.com/watch?v=NJrD1JcmUiE

What difference could it possibly make when we’re already going trillions in debt?

I mean I would hope it would cause collapse but there already isn’t enough taxpayer money to cover our expenses and yet we still grow like a tumor

They borrow it from the fed reserve. Our taxes go towards paying the interest in perpetuity

I'm currently sponsoring a child in Uganda, any tips for him? I'm trying yo encourage him to become a regional warlord.

Yeah because people have no way of figuring out how to deal with shit on their own. Friggin brainlet, you belong into the gaskammer

Lol!
>Trust me goy, us--I mean the Jews (I'm not a Jew though, believe me!) want everyone to empty the banks!
>The Jews WANT that, so since we--I mean (((they)))--want their banks emptied, you shouldn't do it.
>Please don't take my shek--I mean--don't empty your bank account, goyim.
>I-I mean FELLOW goyim.
>I MEAN DUDE.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Rivers will run red with blood
Cats and dogs will fall from the sky
Nazis will once again ride on Dinoasaurs.

Attached: 1550431315273.png (246x349, 6K)

Pretty much all of our problems would come to an end and things will resolve as we transition into a stateless peaceful barter based society.

Then somebody will conquer everybody else, re-instate the old states and the cycle would continue.

The current system makes that impossible since the workers pay is taxed before he sees it.

Murder rate in Sweden has been around 100-120 a year since the the 60s or 70s and within some fluctuation its the same today.

Attached: canvas.png (621x372, 20K)

That's kind of strange since I hear about usually three or more people murdered in malmo every day in summer.

... and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1547320553865.jpg (482x533, 126K)

brainlet anarchist talking points. What would happen if everyone does the same? Jewish bankers give out credits, ZOG police comes to you with Apachi helicopters, kills a bunch of dudes, throws a bunch of other dudes in Gulags, everyone pays taxes again, the end.

i hear it all the time in leftist university circles and boomer talk, its like imagine no one goes to war, everyone boycotts this, etc. its a pipe dream invented by jews to keep you mentally in an utopian lalaland dreamworld where you only must convince everyone to your ideas and your utopia becomes real. Like dont get babies anymore, no more CO2, pacifism lets go, etc. all pushing jewish narratives along the way

That's a good question but to answer this it's needed to know what made all people not pay taxes all at once in first place. Otherwise it's impossible to tell

LITTLE KITTY

I don't think anyone here thinks it would be a utopia. Loosen up your lederhosen. It's a thought experiment. I agree with you though. A lot of retards stuck in the 'if only they would listen' trap.

In America if 1/3 of true blue collar workers stop feeding the system that drains them the whole upper do system would fail and crumble to the ground.

We would all be rich like Zognald

the roads would crumble but it wouldn't matter because everyone would have enough money to buy a jacked up 4x4 truck.

Paradise on earth. Free market takes over and turbocharges general wealth. Leftists and Statists (including NatSoc and Fascists) quickly die off, leaving only the strongest and fittest - the ones that have market value they can offer.

>the economy would fall to shit

Low taxes grow the economy even Obama admitted that. He said high taxes are a question of fairness.
If low taxes grow economies the no taxes would be better

oh gee maybe that's why it's deducted automatically, neet

The uncuckening and RaHoWa

and the money they spend is taken from the people they claim to serve. It's the broken window fallacy

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit. :3