Now that the smoke has well and truly cleared, how does pol feel about Islam? The Final Solution to the Jewish problem...

Now that the smoke has well and truly cleared, how does pol feel about Islam? The Final Solution to the Jewish problem, or the greatest threat the West has ever seen?

Attached: 1557587023405.gif (465x300, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dHDWtJpvURU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white men prefer white nationalism

Attached: 559625_900.jpg (479x599, 196K)

Islam is evil and it is as great a threat as the jews. The jews use Muslims as a weapon to destroy Europe, the jews are the leaders and the Muslims their army.

Islam can't survive without Dhimmi work pigs.

Some good some bad.

Good
>possibly the most powerful anti-degeneracy platform ever created
>does not tolerate women stepping out of line
>keeps birth rates high

Bad
>incapable of advancing science, philosophy, or the arts anywhere near what christian/secular societies can
>pro nigger, pro gibs
>creates a society where you have to worry if someone falsely accuses you of something you might get stoned to death by an angry mob
>if you have a daughter prepare to watch her get raped/beaten

I've honestly thought a few times that if someone who could get rid of the bad just declared themselves the secondcoming of Muhammed and reformed Islam the way christianity was, it could be fixed and become a powerful instrument for the betterment of mankind. Unfortunately right now the bad outweighs the good.

Indeed, except that Islam is their virus, and it has a high possibility chance that it can get out of their control, which will ironically lead to their suicide.

>Possibly the most powerful anti-degeneracy platform ever created
Since when incest is not degenerate?

Islam is the sword of the Jew

Islam outside east asia is just a synonym for sandnigger semites. The Jew, will always. They always have, they always will. But. If you notice, eventually every time they're stricken down, again and again throughout history.

So. Don't let yourself become a nation of outsider genetics sandniggers, because the Eternal Jew pisses you off. No, the sand nigger is not your ally not his ideology, merely because kikes gain something from fighting them as well. Those that forget this will be half nigger far as their family lines go, within a century. I don't want these enemies on my "side."

oh and on the good, of course you have to give credit where credit is due

>199% redpilled on jews

Islam is a religion that literally tells me to be a slave to a higher power. Who cares if it's God or Daddy or Government, it's all the same slave mentality shit.

This is fair. There's also the problem of animal fucking, paedophelia, and bacha bazi.

But fair means being fair both ways. Islam is very strongly anti-gay, anti-drugs, and anti women's lib.

"anti-degeneracy" was perhaps too broad of a label.

Some of my friends have become Muslim. Not sure what to do, i guess it’s not too bad.

Attached: 67F9D57C-60DA-4B47-96B3-9FFD3DD43F62.jpg (768x512, 47K)

Islam is just a tool for the kikes to destroy europa.

Attached: Lauren Southern (2).jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

islam is just another form of judaism. it was spawned by inbred jews.

Attached: 6C611FDB-4DB9-47EA-8B76-B17DE98C22CE.png (563x525, 55K)

All with their last names will be half dunecoon by 2100.

>Redpilled on Jews
Muhammad never stated in Islam why did he actually hated the Jews, plus if we are going to be real here, today's Muslims think very differently than what Muhammad was thinking of Jews. Muhammad was jealous of Jews and Christians, they had so many good religious stories, and what did this motherfucker do?

Decide to kill them all, but he needed a reason to do it. He decided to create a religion called "Islam", also known as "Low IQ Syndrome". Also Muhammad itself came from a tribe that had some Jewish origins.

Israel and Palestine both need to get bombed back to the last century

there is nothing good about it
Christ>muhamet if you disagree you're retarded
THIS

Attached: 134235242.png (600x270, 122K)

Islam is a misdirection from the jews. Just like christkikery is a useful tool to stop whites from reaching true enlightenment or get past what they have put in place.

Islam has a few decent points and all and Shias aren't to bad in their own country but wasn't the first rope always for the traitor?

Islam is better than Christianity at least. It is a right wing political system that would create the type of society we would want to live in. Look at the crime rate in Saudi Arabia for evidence. Despite being a country of inherently violent 80 IQ sandniggers, they have one of the lowest murder rates in the world. Because they are a right wing monarchy.

It's both

It's both. It's like handling nitroglycerin. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION

Whatever you say, however, I find some Islamic teachings to be very illogical.

About women, I strongly disagree with Islam not because I am a whiteknight or anything, but because I know for one fact that a women can improve to become a better women, and who is going to guide her? A man of course, why would a women give a birth to a human being that is going to opress her in the future according to Islam? What is the point of being women if you are just going to be literal slave, and I do not mean slavery by the definition of retarded feminists who actually deserve to be in kitchen forever.

About anti-gay, it is a good thing, however, their hypocritical double standard that legalizes pedophilia makes their point very questionable. Also I have found some really interesting facts that homosexuality is a disorder that was caused by sexual abuse in early childhood. You cannot tell me that Islam does not advocate for child protection if in Islam you can molest, which therefore they turn out gay and then they get sent to death by angry low IQ monsters.

That is not a tenet of Islam. That is just a result of most Muslims being subhuman shitskin animals. You can make the same arguments against Christianity if you use African or south American Christians as an example. If whites became Muslims, it would be the greatest religion in the world.

>If whites became Muslims, it would be the greatest religion in the world.
You clearly were never under Islamic rule over 300 year period, right? Please fuck off. My country still suffers from low IQ because of Islam. It is a violent religion which will never be peaceful. And don't you consider it right-winged. It's inherently internationalist.

Remember “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. If Jews can get Christians to truly despise Muslims, to the extent that they want to eradicate them from this planet... they win.
I’m an alien do I don’t care. Humans and their religious dogma will cause WW3.

And all Christians in the USA will be mestizos by 2100, since the majority of Christians will be from Central and South America (and Christianity has no means of maintaining tribes within the religion itself, contrary to Islam which does).

Your smoking crack if you think goat fucking terrorists are better than the people who literally built Western civilization.

>>if you have a daughter prepare to watch her get raped/beaten
??? where did you get this from

If all hope was lost at least it's not so bad for men youtu.be/dHDWtJpvURU

>My country still suffers from low IQ because of Islam.
That's not because of Islam. It's because balkaniggers just have low IQ generally.

>Jews import masses of brown retards to destroy societies
>Muslims are brown retards who rape and impose their retarded religion and make it like the place they just left

They both do so willingly and are in cooperation how is this hard to understand all the people that come from these countries for the most part are no good and are lying in wait until they get more power to impose Shia see MN

Attached: 1555707808062.jpg (500x522, 82K)

Read about Muhammad's wife Aisha. That should tell you enough about their "Holly religion".

Attached: The truth about Muhammad.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

Traitor to what? Are you some larper or something? Every white country has had freedom of religion for centuries.

Jessu > Lauren

Attached: jessumilitia.jpg (640x800, 152K)

Shes so pure guys! I will totally donate her some and fulfill my cuck fantasy.

Attached: 600px-Lauren_Southern_Coalburner_Boyfriend.jpg (600x450, 31K)

Nigga please, you don't know shit about Balkan history. Do tell me why would suddenly the Slavs (who are apparently subhuman according to retarded Jow Forumsish population) who are white by default, have a lower IQ than the Germanic people? Sure, there might be some gap between 2 or 3 points, but to claim that they have literal IQ equavivalent to a nigger is riddicilous.

Why not both

I NEED HER!

Embrace your inner nigger and stop trying to ration with them.Also are you interested in some quick cash?

I want to see her ass and pussy get ruined by black guys

You continue mistaking racial problems for religious problems. Most Muslims are shitskins, which is where all of these problems come from. I could point out congoid and central american christians raping babies and being cannibals too and say Christians are savages. That would be making the same mistake you make, by confusing racial and religious.

Islam itself is literally a right wing political program. Unlike Christianity, it is not merely a religion of faith. It is a legalistic system, with a goal of creating a specific political system.

>the rightwing beta orbiter responds to the signal

She only dates brown, kid.

Attached: 0846186B-8A85-40B3-BDA8-A079BD1C53B5.jpg (640x922, 115K)

I'm joking you mutt, are you some American hero that stands on a moral high ground to the rest of the world while in meanwhile fucking it all up?

Nah senpai, slavs aren't niggers. Plus we do not have many crimes for some reason despite having lower IQ than USA, but hey, at least we do not promote fucking incest.

Attached: Map of cousin marriage.png (863x443, 96K)

>Do tell me why would suddenly the Slavs (who are apparently subhuman according to retarded Jow Forumsish population) who are white by default, have a lower IQ than the Germanic people?
I imagine that they did not have as much environmental pressure to favor IQ in breeding.

>The Final Solution to the Jewish problem

What a joke, sandniggers lost against the kikes on the fucking BATTLEFIELD...
They lost against the least worthy opponent ever, the least warrior race on earth in fucking 6 days. Muslims are untermenschen and losers and so are anyone who shill for them on this retarded board.

these whores just want attention and money, they dont give a shit about what they preach

Slavs were literally bordering with Germanic people since their existence. How in the hell do we have a lower IQ now other than Islam being a thing?

Again dont bother to rationalize with Westerners they live in completely different worlds.Also do you have a driving license?

Indeed, not to mention that their prophet came from some Jewish tribe lol.

I am about to get it, but it's not like anyone will give a fuck about that. Either way, can you tell me why so many of these retards believe that Slavs aren't white (even though they literally look white)?

Attached: fucking Saturn buildings.png (624x428, 320K)

>islam is just another form of judaism. it was spawned by inbred jews.
So is christianity goy.

>Implying that he is a Christian without any proof
Are you retarded, mutt?

Because they had empires,created great cultural and technological achievements and pride themselves on them, or did better said, we in the balkans being conquered and made slaves by neighboring empires didnt achieved the same level and such are seen as inferior.Hope you do soon I need someone to do some cigar trading.

And Irish have lower IQ than other British islanders. It's a combination of brain drain and selective breeding patterns.

that is actually a sundial on the Left and if it is the vatican i think it is there are several buildings that are in line and are representative of the 7 chakras
and are NOT satanic
>pic related
also in the vatican and is on the line i was referencing and it at the Third Eye chakra

Attached: e4364542.jpg (1288x930, 526K)

Attached: Taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

Attached: Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

>animal fucking
>bacha bazi
where is this in the quran?

you dont need some retarded religion to figure out jews are the biggest threat

Because her sister is like 100 times hotter than she is... that's like asking me if I want a twinkie on the side of my filet mignon.

You have a mutt royal family now. Learn your place.

As a burger it is my duty to eat both

All monotheistic religions come from Saturn worship.

Attached: fucking space wheel.png (1022x567, 206K)

why not both?

so they ARE the Caanites aka Moloch worshippers aka Child sacrificers ?

Attached: cothon.jpg (960x632, 179K)

Muzzies, specially in the west are tool of the jews. Take care of the eternal jews, islam will disappear by itself.

Attached: 142.jpg (600x604, 33K)

They both suck.

Ahem, abandoning Abrahamic religions, including but not limited to Catholicism, Judaism, and Islam, also means I WON'T be bowing on a fuzzy little rug and praying to Allah. There is a God but fuck Allah and his false prophet.

Christianity doesn't retard he is the Anti-thesis of "jews" and why they killed Him and if you disagree you have NOT read the scriptures and what Jesus actually said why do you think he belittled and berated them constantly to the point they killed him? Saturn/Satan aka the demiurge was cast from heaven and his archons when the flood happened and he got BTFO by Jupiter and how he was cast into the pit you cannot fool me meme flaggot

Attached: 1324134325.png (466x299, 184K)

Everyone worshiped the wheel in the sky. EVERYONE.

Attached: hail Saturn.jpg (782x531, 43K)

I'm not going to read what you've posted there because I can smell it's fake and just pushing whatever you're trying to feed me, post from a credible source or shut up.

Maybe Allah exists, but not as a God, but as one face of many faces of one demon called Satan.

>I am not going to read
Good fucking argument, you fucking cuck.

Christians are the most retarded, since their religion is even more convoluted and cobbled together than the other 2 big ones. It's easier to make fun of you because most of your religion is your own headcanon and subjective interpretation, and you are too dumb to get it.

it’s both.

John 4:22 disagrees with you faggot, also inrn literally means king of the kikes

Again, it's basically a virus, much like Communism. However, this virus is much more dangerous and mutates as the time goes by.

But which one has the most priority? In Islam, later verse has more priority, and if John 4:22 is not a later verse, and its rather a verse that came much earlier than that other verse in which Jesus said that Jews are the servants of Satan, then it would be logical to assume that the later one IS TRUTHFUL and has the priority.

>The Final Solution to the Jewish problem, or the greatest threat the West has ever seen?
I'm not a fan, but if it weren't for jews they wouldn't be a problem, or at the very least they'd be much less of one.

Why do Americans assume anyone but retards cares or even takes notice of the royal family, They are insignificant inbreded weak swine easily bought and sold and manipulated by the elite.

Attached: IMG_1896.jpg (600x314, 35K)

By the way, I do not really know if it implies to Christianity itself, but if it does, then this whole nonsense about Jesus being the King of the Jews can finally end. Also I am not a Christian, if anyone is wondering.

Trinitarian theology is a laughing stock, this is why only lay Christians start shit with other religions and always complain their hierarchy are cucks when in reality they are just self aware.

Attached: 09E599AD-1E9D-4648-9FF9-EEB54AD47535.jpg (1200x800, 517K)

7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

>22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jews do not exist anymore Talmudist Judaism in its current form is younger than Christianity is designed to be anti Christian your a brainlet period try thinking for your self and reading His WORDS

Attached: j245235.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Islam is bad m'kay.
It is a totalitarian ideology, that seeks to control every aspect of the mind of a human being. It seeks submission of the individual to the ideology. Read the Hadith, since the Sharia law system is based upon this text, that describes the life of Muhammed, you will understand.
*Rant*
But is it the greatest threat to the West, no definitely not, that would be the basic instinct of humans called greed, it corrupts individuals and whole nations to stab each other in the back, it serves to undermine community and sense of togetherness. Proponents of this basic emotion call themselves liberals and build big companies in order to use those with neither will to fight nor any power to submit to them. Democracy is an illusion, since it builds upon the belief that the state actually can come up with any solution, instead of doing it's duty to protects it borders and the law of the land. Power is in the hands in those who are willing to take it. People do not understand that nationalism has nothing to do with the state but rather the bigger community that is your country, and the will to protect it from its enemies, those who wants to undermine it from within or from the outside.
*rant over*
A place for every race.
Multiculture is no culture.
Screw totalitarian ideologies.
Burn greedy thugs.

What if I told you the birth rates are high because islamic communities are near as makes no difference ethnically homogenous?

>my version of Christianity is the CORRECT one!

meant to include this d/c kike
Sounds like he REALLY loves the Satan worshiping caininites faggots doesn't it?

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

If we are going to be real here, it would be pointless to scream all day long about religion that we didn't even decided to read it until the end, rather we decided to just cherry pick up some verses in which say that Jews are the greatest and "God's Chosen", while in other verse they are described as worst of humankind. The only question I have to this contradiction is......

Does John 4:22 comes before or after Revelation 3:9?

Yeah. No discussion with a christcuck is complete until they have thrown every other denomination under the bus.

>Why do Americans assume anyone but retards cares or even takes notice of the royal family, They are insignificant inbreded weak swine easily bought and sold and manipulated by the elite.
Yeah the people who own 22% of the world's landmass just gave away their power. By the way did you know the Windsors claim to be the descendents of King David and their current children have jewish grandmothers. That is a bit odd!

Attached: 1557519706947.png (850x729, 967K)

>the Buddha worshiped Saturn too!!!!

take off the flag kike why you hide i SEE YOU

pathetic it's very clear nu jew/muslim worshiping "Christians" do not follow the WORD they are spoonfed shit from corrupt Churches the same thing Christ himself preached against

Why not ask God and Christ to be filled woth the Spirit and seek the truth for ones self

Attached: 3143141341432124.jpg (676x495, 38K)

Attached: Giliermo Del Toro brofist.gif (340x225, 1013K)

NEW THREAD FAGGOTS:

Attached: 155px-Brenton_tarrant_toothpaste.png (155x180, 45K)

Why not you do that yourself? Then you could preach to people the TRUE word of God.
>but why this or that
>because God TOLD ME SO
Go ahead, be the next Jesus. I'll personally crucify you, and derive great pleasure from purging this world of zealot insanity.

You can't even see Saturn in the sky u fucking idiot meme flag. Back then people never had telescopes