America GET OUT

you are pushing it too far.. you sent people now to live in vardo, mainly to piss of the russians. at this point you are acting with us as you do with the germans after the war. first it was your base and we had to accept 800 of you, a foreign army there.

now this, now you move your familes here to these small communites...

I am so angry right now, I hate your fuckng guts. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU FAT STUPID DEGENERATE HAMBURGER EATING FILTH!

use google translate
nrk.no/finnmark/amerikanske-familier-har-flyttet-til-vardo_-_-vil-provosere-russland-1.14533056

the theme is they want to create conflict between russia, our brother people, and norway, to spread their jewish agenda

Attached: a432fdaf37ce9cd9d6f6bd40036ca45360db9c1d38cdfcbc8c02b290d5deb309.jpg (600x895, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrNRF5X1p9U&bpctr=1557608273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more and more I realize hitler was fucking right.. these jews and their gollem will never stop

youtube.com/watch?v=SrNRF5X1p9U&bpctr=1557608273

GOD DAMNIT I PRAY FOR THE DAY WE LEAVE NATO

I would rather prefer going back to pre 1948 and turning instead to the other side(which believe it or not was a thing, prior to this, norway was pro soviet)

all we got from you is pakistanis, negros and all other subhumans. then you start to move people here to intellicence shithole to you don't fool us, to start to fuck up things between us and the russians. divide and counquer. FUCK YOU AMERICA AND GET OUT OF MY GOD DAMN SHITROCK

CANCER

Attached: 1554026144190.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

fuck I posted their key, I am fucked...as if I care

PELL DERE UT FRA HELVETES VARDO JÆVLA SVIN

Attached: 1550921750371.jpg (1000x563, 172K)

>all we got from you is pakistanis, negros and all other subhumans
Did America force you to take them in? Prove it.

Cultural Marxism came from Europe, not the US.

Chill man. Smoke a blunt. Get your dick sucked. Listen to some chill tunes. It's all good.

CIA you moron, they are not welcome they come as provocateours and to man a new radar

WE MAN THE RADARS HERE AND MONITOR THE FISH

GET OUT

Attached: 1552643109948.jpg (1024x768, 227K)

Right. It's totally not that your people voted for left-wing parties with humanitarian agendas. It's our fault, of course.

>voted for left-wing parties with humanitarian agendas.
what the fucking negro sexual are you even talking about? I know it is drinking day.

But I am telling you, that your goverment have sent people, to work with this new radar in Vardo a town close to russia (in not geography) and come here with your instalations and are trying to turn each against each other.

And most politicians say fuck off, so how did you then by pass this crap.

GO HOMO AMIGO

FUCK OFF SERIOUSLY
>muh left muh this muh crap
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR WESTERN MCDONALDS CRAP, WE DON'T WANT YOUR CANCER AND FEMINISM AND HOMOSEXUALITY BUT THE LEAST WE WANT IS YOUR CIA TRYING TO TRIGGER RUSSIANS IN DISGUISE OF HOMOSEX OR WHATEVER

REEEE wish I got captchas that was 128

Attached: 1554978306894.jpg (896x921, 59K)

BTW norway or even fucking (((Sweden))) for that matter was never the west, we're the north... we're not like you and we don't want your cancer here

we didn't liike hitler, and we didn't like you. we liked goldie though, goldie was a good dog, I like dogs

Attached: 1556303455988.jpg (300x434, 37K)

AMI GO HOME

(prolly sink down to this, it's from again 1948 and we turning anti soviet from soviet, this was the break out party from labor(AP), that wouldn't tow the lines... they ofc then went on to actually cooperating with the soviet.... long story too long esp for an american)

Attached: NKP-logo.jpg (500x621, 293K)

well we didn't want that cancer either, so stop spreading the other cancer here.

communism sucks
capitalism sucks

in this hitler was right

Attached: NKP_2010.jpg (3672x1782, 3.7M)

I hear you Ivan, I can already hear you fapping..... stoj! don't get any ideas.

btw I think this whale actually come from one of your threatment facilites for children and minor with psychiatric diseases. We've tried to come in contact, so we don't know if this is your intelligence apparatus trying to feed us this shit. but according to this he was a comfort whale(how convienet), threating children with again psychiatric illnesses... but from what we've seen he is very glad in children. and there was this little girl she came there to film him, but she lost the phone in the water, and semion he dived down and came up with it to her.

regardless what they push, he obviously trained and loves people. we're concerned that he may be too dependent(oh my god my harpoon, the tars). they discuss what to do with him, but right now it's. let him just meme. they wanted to send him to iceland but they just one from china so they say fuck off we're full

no what is hvaldemar... sorr hvaldimir's faith(hvaldimir rt, whale-dimir not hvladimir)..

anyways semjon rocks on

also get out of my god damn country you half breed intersexuality feminist fucks we don't want you here

Attached: Semjon_therapywhale.png (1000x563, 1.13M)

Kek why does every Europoor obsess over America?

Every state has variation here boy, get mad at the kikes in Jew York and DC.

Ivan speak I know you lurk, you don't fool anyone. where is the whale from?

you seriously don't think we will find out?

come be honest, where is hvaldemir from?
what's so difficult with this? have heart

he knows how to do tricks

Attached: hvaldimir_danser.webm (1280x720, 523K)

>that file was not allowed anyways we roll on
wrong vid here
#RUSSIA #RUSSLAND #HVALDEMIR #PUTIN #JESUS

Attached: hvaldimir1.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

>we don't trust you norway, we always know it's some long point to this
well screw you then, vodka drinking fairies

Attached: hvaldimir2.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

whatever you trained this (((whale))) to do russia, and as a norway it pains me to even say these words.

NO I wont. ALL WHALES SUCK
REEEE
NO NONONO
FUCK WHALES

uh..
I guess hvaldimir is one of those negros in america, which is not a nigger but is black...