DAHNALD! THE DOJ!

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1127295869743661061

Attached: file.png (1210x962, 233K)

Our boy is fired up

Attached: 1548861306239.jpg (1190x478, 383K)

All he needs is the eyepatch

I can see those fucking incinerating in anger, they're also doing their best to slide the wall funding story, hilarious the melt down these shills are having

Nah, Cruz is the kind of guy who'd have a scar across his an ugly ass milky eye and not wear an eye patch over it.

I watched Ted recently talk at a little thing in Galveston. He's actually a badass and very smart and clear headed person. I also think he knows all about how corrupt and crazy the other side is, and he can't openly talk about it.

Anyway, he is sort of cringy

So Biden announced his candidacy solely so the media can say Trump can't investigate an opposing candidate? I don't think running for president is supposed to give you immunity.

Cruz is a patriot.

I never liked him until after he lost to trump because I felt like he took the loss well. Voted for him over Beto because I’m not a faggot.

>I don't think running for president is supposed to give you immunity.
Not any longer! I sure hope "Blue Collar" Joe the criminal enjoys the ride he's about to take.

>y'all's

You're a faggot

You are a bigger faggot

Worked for every single Democrat so far...

Get a room.

queers

>forcing libs to make an argument on a position they can't retract
based missile

I never thought I'd say this but Ted Cruz is an idiot. There is a big difference between investigating an opponent and all the rubbish he's spouting in his post

>y'all's
Cringe. Why exactly did we allow crypto-cubans into our country, again?

But where are the delegates?

Attached: dhonald_im_here.jpg (680x513, 29K)

>crypto-cubans
I thought he was a leaf born in Calgary, which, at this point is arguably worse.
>although the son of Casto runs our 'country'

Attached: trudeau_gas.jpg (720x480, 35K)

You'd rather he said "youse guys?" Fuck off, you guido sack of shit.

Attached: missingauschwitz.jpg (540x762, 84K)

Depends on who runs the Executive Branch at the time.
>no reasonable prosecutor

I think hes a sperg whos adapted a normie persona and its just not convincing

>what particular scumbag orders an investigation is the special issue

>biden is actually fucking around in another country politically despite not holding office
Huuurr fucking durrrr

REDEMPTION ARC
PART TWO!

bump